Jonos & the Whore Queen Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stops in mid sentence by Celise's expression and she reaches out and strokes his weary, blood and smoke stained face and says, "This is not the time to speak of death. For now survive -- take care of your men." Her face grows angrier and she speaks more softly. "We were betrayed. Stay alive so that you may have your vengeance. That time is not far off, I think."

Nothing more is said. His eyes widen at her claim and then he visibly calms down and nods and then turns away to look to his men who are quickly rounded up and placed into fetters by the mountain giants.

Garlchrissh divides his force, sending all but four of them with the defeated soldiers towards the passes leading to Nedal and their dreadful slave markets. As one of the remaining giants approaches the queen with rope to bind her, Garlchrissh snarls, "None of that. She has agreed to be peaceable."

He approaches Celise and without comment reaches out and grabs her with one massive paw and flings her onto his shoulder. He breaks into a run and is followed by the others, ignoring the queen's occasional grunts or cries of discomfort as she is bounced along against his bony shoulder.

Long they run as the night passes, their giantish vision allowing them to run effortlessly through the dark, moonless night. Celise bears her discomfort without complaint, enduring the giant's grasp, massive fingers clamped down on her back and buttocks to hold her in place. As the first threads of dawn break the eastern sky, she realizes they are moving southward.

As the giants run, Celise manages to shift herself so that Garlchrissh's little finger slips between her thighs and she wiggles until she can feel his digit rubbing against her thick matted mound. Thus it was that the morning sun found the Whore Queen quivering with pleasure as pressure from the giant's finger teased and rubbed against her pussy, her labia spreading to open herself up more to the friction their movement created.

If Garlchrissh takes notice of it, he shows no reaction as the mountain giants continue to run at a steady pace, their breathing even and constant as they lope through tree and brush laced plains. In Celise's quiet, orgasmic throes, she often glances over her shoulder and soon confirms their direction as the Iron Shards grow in front of her, the snow capped peaks appearing closer with each passing moment.

Towards noon, they begin turning into a southeasterly direction, still approaching the mountain range, rapidly eating up the miles as they run. Celise, exhausted from the night's fight and her near constant orgasms passes into an uneasy sleep in which images of her son, Jonos dominates -- a dream of sex and passion and anger as he strides about with a huge erection -- his cock monstrously huge beyond even his remarkable dimensions, constantly teasing her, always on the verge of fucking her, but never doing so.

The sun is setting in the west and the giants have carried themselves into the foothills of the Iron Shards before Garlchrissh calls a halt to their march. They find a well hidden hollow and make camp, dumping Celise, naked and sweaty onto a foul smelling animal skin taken from the chieftain's pack.

He sends one out to find food while the others see to their camp, making it defensible. Celise eyes him curiously and finally speaks. "I assumed you were making for Bloodgate."

He nods and says, "And so we are."

She gestures around them and replies, "But we have journeyed ever steadily in a southeastern direction when Bloodgate lies due south."

Garlchrissh snorts as he draws closer, his eyes roaming hungrily over her body as he mutters, "There be more than one path into Bloodgate." Celise recognizes the lust in his eyes and thinks it odd that she is unafraid, given all the horrible stories she has heard since childhood of giantish lust. She feels her nipples harden under the terrible beast's gaze and the fire that has simmered between her thighs all day begins to burn with anticipated need.

The giant licks his lips and says in a husky voice. "You are called the Whore Queen, yes?"

Celise nods and says softly, "Aye and it's a name well earned." She spreads her legs wide, revealing her thick, dark pelt, split now by her flowering labia, pinkish flesh glistening in the slowly fading light. "I'm sure you've been tasked to bring me to Kallas unharmed, but..." The queen leaves the rest unsaid, eyeing the huge tent in Garlchrissh's jerkin.

The giant chieftain reaches out with a massive, gnarled finger and brushes it over Celise's face and then brushes it over her body, making her bountiful breasts jiggle and roll before descending over her stomach and between her legs. "Ohhhh, yessss!" Celise moans as his thick finger, itself the size of a large, erect man's cock, rubs itself into her wet, aching flesh. Garlchrissh grunts with amusement and thrusts it further into the queen's cunt, filling her up and making her cry out as he rotates his finger around inside her furnace hot flesh.

With a swift motion, the giant pulls his jerkin off, revealing his thick, powerful and misshapen body. As he fucks the queen with his one finger, she moans as she eyes the truly enormous cock between his legs. For the first time, Celise feels fear -- his cock is beyond anything she could have imagined -- perhaps three feet in length and as thick as Jono's hard muscled thigh -- the cock head itself the size of a man's head. It is dark red, almost purplish -- its veins standing out and visibly throbbing while thick and clear precum drips from it. More amazingly, her fear of the giant's monster penis is overwhelmed for her desire to experience it.

Queen Celise mewls with pleasure as he somehow seems to curl his fingertip inside her and pulls her naked and aroused body closer to him, moving around her until he stands over her. Garlchrissh squats down and with his free hand, guides his huge dick so he can rub it over her soft flesh, mauling her heavy tits and then pressing the spongy cock head over her face and through her hair.

"I want your cum!" Celise moans as she reaches out to embrace the giant's member, briefly protesting as he works his probing finger free from her clasping cunt, but then focusing all her attentions on the enormous cock. She literally wraps her arms and legs around the shaft, her lips showering his cock head with hungry kisses and long, happy licks, lapping up enormous mouthfuls of his precum. The queen's hands are busy stroking his velvety steel rod as she hunches her wet cunt against the lower part of his shaft, savoring every bump and ridge of his heavily veined penis. Her mind reels with the sheer enormity of the cock in her embrace.

Waves of the giant's musk intoxicate the queen's senses as she kisses his flesh, tasting cum and piss and sweat as she rolls her tongue over and around his cock head, ending up with her mouth pressing into his piss slit, swirling her tongue around the moist tip of his cock. Garlchrissh gives a surprised grunt and thrusts his cock against Celise's face.

The Whore Queen senses his impending eruption and opens her mouth wide, pressing her lips firmly against his piss slit. Even so, Celise is overwhelmed as a torrent of thick, whitish semen erupts into her face -- the contents more than that of even a hundred humans, hosing her face and making her choke as the giant ejaculates again and again. The queen swallows mouthful after mouthful of his strong flavored seed while even more splatters over her face, dripping from her chin onto her heaving breasts, flowing over her forehead and running in thick streams in her hair.

As she fills her belly with his hot sperm, Celise revels in the sensation of the thick coat of his seed covering her face like some soothing lotion. She strokes and kisses the giant's cock until his flood of cum ceases and he pulls back from her touch, his body quivering as he murmurs, "Whore Queen, indeed!"

Celise laughs like a small child, delighting in the carnal sensations of most of her upper body being covered in a thick coat of giantish semen. She scoops up thick handfuls from her face and lets the thick, viscous fluid flow from between her fingers onto her heaving breasts and into her open mouth. So enraptured is she, that it is long minutes before she realizes the other giants have returned from their duties and now, like their chieftain, have abandoned their hide jerkins, each sporting a massive erection.

The Queen moans and realizes her evening pleasures have just begun. She holds her arms out wide in invitation and throatily moans, "More...I want more!"

The giants, once Garlchrissh gives a nod of consent are happy to oblige, all moving in and suddenly Celise is covered with cock flesh -- massive trunks of penis rubbing against her body, stroking her soft and now slick skin from her legs to her hair. Time quickly loses all sense as she finds herself buffeted about by four aroused giants, every inch of her body seeming stroking or being stroked by their mammoth cocks, her mouth constantly kissing and licking tender flesh which only withdraws if one of them begins to cum. By unspoken consent, the others withdraw while one groans with pleasure as he literally showers the Queen of Agosta with an unconceivable torrent of semen, watching her avidly as she drinks and covers herself in the hot, whitish fluids.

Queen Celise drinks sperm by what seems the gallon, gorging herself on the thick, hot seed of the giants and literally finds herself bathing in their semen as it flows over her, leaving none of her uncovered. It pools and collects on the animal skin where she lies and she writhes in the heaping mounds of cum until her body is coated in the jizzum of giants, her belly growing full of the strong tasting giant-cum. Each giant gives her at least two loads of their seed before collapsing back in a general mood of sated good humor.

Last to offer up his semen is the Chieftain, Garlchrissh, who rubs his cock over her cum covered body until she guides him between her legs and bucks her pelvis back and forth, rubbing her sopping wet cunt over his cock head until she sees him tense up.

Deftly, Queen Celise guides the slit of his cock between her widespread labia, positioning him so his long slit is being kissed by her wide spread labia before she begins to scream in utter pleasure as the giant presses against her open cunt and begins to ejaculate, shooting a massive spray of cum inside her pussy, making her scream as for the first time in her life she feels her womb being truly filled with semen -- the scalding hot spunk filling her up completely, the remainder leaking from around his cock head from her pussy to coat her thighs and the animal pelt beneath her. She is reminded of the fire-fighting contraptions invented by the old tinker who lives in the deep recesses of the palace in Atria -- the man-powered pumps creating powerful geysers of water. Her orgasms flow together until she is almost incoherent, pleasure as well as semen flooding her body.

Afterwards, she lies in the middle of what is more than a puddle of giantish cum, her belly full and taut with more semen than she thought ever possible to exist, writhing and rolling in the slowly cooling fluids, while the giants tend to cooking dinner. When it has been cooked, she declines their offers of the charred meat -- patting her full belly and smiling at them all gratefully as she continues to roll and play in her bed of semen.

That night, she falls asleep in the giant chieftain's lap, nestling herself in the wiry-haired groin of Garlchrissh -- her body wrapped around his never completely flaccid cock, her face pressed against the warm flesh of the crown of his penis.

For the next two nights, after a day spent winding their way through little known passes of the Iron Shard Mountains, the lurid attentions of the giants were repeated with Celise feeding on their semen, her sleep only broken when one yearned for a little personal attention -- attention that the Whore Queen was happy to give, marveling at their capacity to offer forth amounts of sperm she had only imagined of in her dreams.

For their part, the giants treat her gently, almost courtly outside of their carnal attentions which she accepts like a well seasoned slattern in a common whorehouse. Celise feels their cum crusting and drying on her body and wherever it flakes away, she feels that her skin had renewed itself, glowing with health. Indeed, the Whore Queen's diet of semen fills her with a sense of health and well being she has not possessed since she was a child in the court of her father.

It was with some sadness that finally, the giants emerge from the jagged peaks of the Iron Shards to gaze at a small valley that backed into a great mountain at the base of which was a great iron gate. The troops guarding the tunnels beyond yield to the fierce glares of Garlchrissh and his company -- pausing only to ogle the cum-covered beautiful woman carried in the arms of the giant chieftain.

#

Celise gives a cry as cold hands yank her from the water. The handmaids of Nesharina scatter away from the huge bath chamber; their naked bodies glistening while their faces show utter disgust and horror as the zombie guards of their queen drag the true queen of Agosta from the bath chambers.

The queen gives no cry or moans of complaint as they drag her along, skinning her knees as she stumbles, trying to gain her footing as they descend deeper into the bowels of Bloodgate -- the air growing fetid and warmer. Celise recalls that the Fortress is nestled amongst great hot springs heated by flowing rivers of magma that emerge from the deep -- remnants of the great power that formed these ancient mountains.

Finally, Queen Celise is brought to a dark chamber, humid and reeking of pain and despair. As her eyes adjust to the dim lights of the room, she recognizes it as a torture chamber, bizarre and evil devices hanging from the walls or resting on tables -- blood stains, some still tacky, marring the stone floor. She remains silent as the zombie guards place manacles on her wrists -- manacles hanging from the ceiling and which after the Zombies let her go, leave her almost suspended -- only the tips of her toes on the ground.

Pain quickly begins to course along her shoulders and arms and then down her back as she struggles to keep her footing -- the pain quickly descending into her thighs and legs. Celise composes herself as the regal being she is -- beginning a mantra taught to her long ago to center herself. In a quiet hiss that barely escapes her lips, she repeats over and over, "Pain and pleasure -- the border is unsure -- only I decide on which side I stand."

In the quietness of the room, the only noise the dripping of sweat from her long, shapely body, the Queen of Agosta reaches inside herself -- seeking out the pain that wracks her body, finding it and isolating it, seeking ever to push it towards something sweeter. Her breathing and her heart slow and then begin to beat faster again even as her nipples begin to pulse and warmth begins to emanate from her cunt. Her sorcerer nature takes the pain and like an alchemist who has found away to make lead into gold, she guides the pain into channels into her mind which then emerges as joyous pleasure.

Then with the crack of a whip, all is shattered as a metal tipped piece of leather rips across her back, scoring her soft, supple skin and drawing blood. Celise lets out a single cry and then ashamed, regains control and closes her mouth, her breath whistling rapidly through her nose.

There are slow and deliberate steps behind her and then something solid brushes against her torn back -- something long and hard with long strips of rawhide attached. The solid object makes it way up and down her back, smearing blood from the single wound that it caused. The object, a whip handle, Celise imagines, makes its way over her shoulder and down over one splendid breast -- circling and teasing her nipple as its owner steps around in front of her.

Nesharina smiles at her former sister in law, an evil smile etched on her pale lips, her long dark hair pulled back and tied into a long braid that is draped over one shoulder. Her silk and lace gown are gone -- now replaced by an outfit that makes no pretensions towards modesty. In truth, it reminds Celise of the chaps worn by the cattleman of the eastern regions of Agosta. Nesharina is bare breasted, her smallish, pert breasts standing at attention, nipples rouged red, erect with anticipation. Her outfit of dark, reddish brown leather consists of leggings with nothing covering her crotch. Her pale, hairless, thin lipped labia are revealed, swollen with her arousal, her juices already running down her thighs and over the leather leggings.

"Long have I dreamed of having you here in my playroom, Celise," Nesharina says breathlessly. "My only regret is that you won't die here -- but," she pauses and shrugs her shoulders, "Still, before you leave me, I will break you." She reaches out with one hand and with her long, sharp fingernails, pinches one of Celise's nipples, digging her nails into the tender flesh until drops of blood begin to sprinkle the floor.

The muscles in the Whore Queen's face struggle and jerk, yet despite the pain, she does not cry out, enduring the attentions of the Nedalian princess. Only when she is released, does she speak and only after a long sigh of pleasure. "Thank you, Nesharina. Who would have guessed that you were even capable of giving pleasure?"

Her response does not please Kallas's wife and she snarls as she backs away from Celise, "I will take that haughty way of yours away, bitch and show you what pain really is." She lashes out with the whip, the tip lashing across Celise's waist, drawing more blood.

The queen bares the strike without complaint and then slowly shakes her head at her torturer. "That is perhaps your greatest failing, Nesharina -- thinking that there is only pain when truthfully, pain always walks hand in hand with pleasure like two lovers."

Nesharina's face screws up in anger, twisting her cold beauty and she rushes forward and slaps the queen's face, leaving her handprint behind before hissing, "You know nothing of pain, but I will teach you, Whore Queen." Then in her fury, she spits into Celise's face.

Spittle runs down Queen Celise's face, but she seems unbothered by it, indeed, bravely using her tongue to lick it up where she can as if it was the taste of a lover. "And for the pleasure you'll provide me, I thank you now, Witch of Nedal, for later there shall be no time -- later, I'll simply kill you. She smiles then, showing the wife of Kallas, the beauty and courage of a true queen.

Nesharina simply stares at Celise for a long moment, almost awed by her lack of fear, but then she too smiles and says, "Let us put it to the test." She holds out her hand and a zombie guard moves forward, placing small metallic objects in her palm. Almost coyly she approaches Celise and reaches out with her empty hand to caress the queen's right breast, squeezing and massaging the heavy, magnificent tit, her thumb worrying the nipple until it is erect and swollen. She leans forward and whispers, "Only in my dreams and fantasies," before pressing her lips to the queen's. Celise, wary but brave, opens her mouth in response and lets Nesharina's tongue slither in.

The two women kiss for some time as Nesharina fondles the queen's breasts, then with spider quickness, she snaps a jagged-teethed clamp around one of Celise's swollen nipples, causing the queen to cry out from the sudden shock of the brutal, biting device. Nesharina giggles evilly, as she proceeds to attach another metal clamp to Celise's other nipple. She resumes kissing the queen as she plays with the devices, turning tiny screws that increase the pressure of the clamps grip on Celise's throbbing nipples.