Jonos & the Whore Queen Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,443 Followers

Celise opens her mouth to speak, but only a plaintive wail emerges comes. Finally as her body begins to calm somewhat, she sobs, "Oh, I loved that...it was -- oh Gods, it was pleasure!"

Elia nods, pleased by her daughter's response. "Yes, that's my darling. You've taken the first step -- now let us journey down the path further." She nods to her other daughters who both produce identical items of jewelry -- glittering scarabs with wicked looking pinchers. Linsele and Felisha deftly attach them to Celise's still swollen nipples, the pinchers driving deep into the rubbery flesh, piercing them and locking into place with an audible snap.

Again, Celise stiffens, giving out a cry that holds both pain and pleasure, then as her sisters touch tiny wheels on the underside of the scarabs, pain wins out as the pinchers are synched tighter and tighter.

"Oppose the pain, daughter," Elia hisses. "Find the pleasure and wrap it around the pain -- allow the pleasure to consume it -- to feed itself and increase your pleasure." As she speaks, Elia slowly squats down, bringing her face level with her daughter's thick bush, now split wide with labia coated with her juices. Elia inhales her daughter's sweet scent and leans closer, her eyes looking upwards to find her daughter's pain glazed gaze.

"Pain and pleasure -- the border is unsure -- only you decide on which side you stand. Speak the words, Celise -- speak them and believe them. Make all you're feeling, pleasure, my love. Find the place within you where pleasure is all and embrace it," Elia implore her daughter and then her face is pressed against Celise's wet and quivering cunt -- her heat almost molten as she drives her tongue between her lust spread labia, up and up, savoring her daughter's fresh, sweet taste before using her tongue to lash out and capture Celise's throbbing clitoris.

"Pain and pleasure -- the border is unsure -- only I decide on which side I stand. Pain and pleasure -- the border is unsure -- only I decide on which side I stand," Celise's sisters chant in unison, standing on each side of her, stroking her shoulders and back, trying to calm her pain wracked flesh. Through gritted teeth, the young girl begins to chant with them. Her reward is a kiss on each cheek and a subtle tightening of the pinchers once again.

"Pain and pleasure -- the border is unsure -- only I decide on which side I stand," sobs Celise as she stammers through the mantra again and again -- trying to focus on the pain and will it away -- trying to focus on her mother's busy tongue coaxing delicious pleasure from between her legs. She gazes down at her mother who is looking back at her with such love, her mouth working furiously on Celise's cunt, nose twitching as it is tickled by the young girl's furry mound.

She is amazed that despite the searing sensations in her breasts, as if they were being torn off, an orgasm is building from deep within her, her womb throbbing with carnal joy, confronting the pain -- pushing it back and then simply overwhelming it like a tidal wave sweeping over the sands upon the Western shore. There is something happening -- something more than simple orgasm -- something her mother's experienced tongue has given her more than once and then she has it and she sobs, understanding the true nature of pain...its true purpose.

"YES!" she screams as the greatest orgasm of the teenager's short life detonates within her. She takes the pleasure brought forth by her mother's tongue swirling around her throbbing clit and indeed envelopes the pain with it and uses it as fuel to feed -- to strengthen her pleasure and then it is transformed as she is transformed and becomes orgasmic ecstasy itself....

#

YES, OH MOTHER...OH GODS BE PRAISED! FUCK MEEEEE!" Celise screams as she masters the relentless pain coursing through her battered body and she cums as she has rarely cummed before! With all her heart and soul, the Whore Queen of Agosta embraces the brutal ravaging she is being offered by her undead lovers as an intense orgasm takes her into a state of total carnal bliss, devouring any and all pain.

Celise tightens her grip on the thick cock pummeling her cunt, its cool flesh now warmed in the intense heat of her aroused body while she simultaneously flexes her ass cheeks to constrain the cock burrowing deep in her asshole. She arches her back to increase the wonderfully painful sensations in her nipples and clitoris, riding that pain into orgasm again and again. The queen doesn't shy from the touch of the relentless zombie guards, she writhes and twists to meet their long, hard and steady thrusts, doing her sluttish best to take them deeper and harder -- helping her cum and cum and cum.

Pleasure becomes all and never ceases. Seconds tick by. Minutes tick by. Hours tick by and yet time also seems to grind to a halt. Celise's world becomes simply two cocks fucking ass and pussy. Celise's world becomes simply carnal gratification incarnate. She screams and sobs, laughs and cries as orgasm begets orgasm until her whole body screams that it cannot take anymore and then Celise embraces that intense painful ecstasy and rides it to new heights of orgasmic delight.

There is no respite from pleasure -- Nesharina's potions have done their work. Celise experiences every moment of cock induced joy, relishing it, wrapping herself up in the sweet, maddening, never ending delight of cocks fucking her and fucking her and fucking her, never losing consciousness, her senses heightened as never before -- becoming an avatar of fucking induced pleasure.

In the midst of being awash in an ocean of orgasmic delight, Celise does not hear the approach of steps. She does not see Nesharina appear in the entrance of the dungeon, appearing well rested and dressed much as she was the day before -- bare breasted and wearing white leather chaps and stiletto heeled boots with a cat o' nine tails held in her hands today -- each leather thong knotted and capped with sharp steel tips.

Celise does not see Nesharina stand grinning smugly as she considers the sight in front of her. The zombie guards are unchanged since she last saw them, steadily thrusting into Celise's gaping asshole and cunt. Celise herself hangs between them, seemingly lifeless, her body only moving in response to the constant thrusts of her undead lovers, her body is coated with sweat, her hair hanging limply and dripping perspiration. The queen's brilliant blue eyes are glazed and unseeing, her mouth hanging open, spittle hanging from her lips and falling to her breasts.

Celise does not hear the rich and fell laughter as Nesharina claps her hands in delight and moves closer into the room. The Nedalian snaps her fingers and the zombies respond instantly, both stepping back, extricating themselves from Celise, their cocks glistening with her leavings -- cunt juice, sweat and blood. It is only with their withdrawal that Celise shows signs of life -- her eyes opening wide and her mouth moving without speaking.

Nesharina moves even closer, eager for the moment -- hungering to hear the Queen of Agosta beg her to put an end to her misery. Celise tries to speak again, her eyes slowing focusing on her former sister in law standing now before her, a hoarse rasp of a whisper all she can produce. "Speak louder, bitch cunt. Tell me...beg me to end it all now," she hisses, drawing even closer, placing her ear close to Celise's lips.

For long seconds, all she hears is Celise's labored breathing and then slowly words...spoken in a voice long drained and damaged from unrelenting screams. "No...please don't stop fucking me," Celise whispers almost too soft to hear.

Nesharina draws back, her body going rigid as she stares in disbelief at Celise who slowly raises her head and wearily smiles at her and says in a louder, more insistent voice. "More. I want more!"

The wife of Kallas rocks back on her heels as if Celise had struck her with her fist. Her eyes go wide as she comprehends fully all that is around her. The ever erect cocks of her zombies, retreated almost into the shadows, drip with Celise's cunt cream and the floor underneath the almost swaying woman is awash in her juices, swirls of sweat and blood making it appear almost hypnotic. Even the air reeks of Celise's arousal -- the smell of cunt upon everything.

"No," moans Nesharina, staggering back. "No, no, NO, NO, NO!" she screams in utter fury. She wavers in front of Queen Celise, shaking her fists in her face. "You bitch! You fucking cunt. You...you fucking WHORE!" she sobs, tears running down her pale cheeks. "You WILL BEG ME FOR MERCY."

She steps back and then she snaps her whip, the leather threads lashing out and striking Celise across the breasts and belly, scoring the skin and drawing blood. Celise jerks in response and then a sneer of absolute sinful pleasure creeps across her face and she sobs hoarsely, "Yessssss! Make me cummm!"

Nesharina howls as madness consumes her and she abandons all restraint, bringing the metal tipped lashes down again and again, tearing cruel swatches of flesh from Celise's body. Each assault upon the queen is met with moans of ecstatic pleasure and delight which only serves to magnify Nesharina's foul anger.

In frustration, she flings the whip aside and raising one leg, draws a wicked, keenly edged blade from a sheath concealed on the side of her boot. "YOU WILL BEG ME FOR DEATH, WHORE QUEEN!" she screams shrilly, raising her arm to slash Celise's face. Her knife begins to descend when it is stayed by a hairy hand taking a firm grip on her wrist.

She spins in great anger to find herself facing one of her husband's personal escorts -- the cream of his lycanthrope troops. His wolfish face is impassive -- betraying no emotion as she spits in his face and snarls, "You dare touch your queen!" From the shadows of the dank room, several of her zombies emerge and begin to close on Nesharina and Kallas's guard.

"He dares at my command!" snaps Kallas from behind her and she turns to see him in the doorway along with several lycanthrope escorts -- all in a state of battle readiness -- ready to shift into their animalistic form. "Pull the strings on your meat puppets -- call them off now, Nesharina."

"You dare order me so -- my father..."

"Your father, the good king of Nedal, is not here, nor are his Obsidian Legions," spits Kallas. "But Jonos and his army have crept in during the night and even now, prepare to lay siege to Bloodgate." He surveys the room -- his gaze resting on the bloody and naked form of Queen Celise, swaying in her chains, rivulets of blood falling from her to pool on the stone floor.

Without warning, he lashes out with one hand and strikes Nesharina across the face. "I am King and husband and you will obey as is your lot!" he snarls. "Call your undead things off now!"

Anger fills Nesharina's face, but now it is anger layered over with calm and with a nod she stops her guards in their tracks.

Kallas nods and then slaps Nesharina again, staggering her -- the lycanthrope's firm grip the only thing keeping her on her feet. "I told you, dearest -- she was to be alive when I came for her. If she dies now, you take her place, your father be damned!"

His wife gives a little gasp and then looks at Kallas as if for the first time, realizing he is deadly serious and that all their lives depend on the outcome of this battle with their usurper nephew. "Forgive me, my love. I...I can get so involved with my pleasures." Her lips twist on the last word and she pretends not to hear Celise chuckle weakly behind her.

Quickly she brings forth more potions from her stores and forces them down the true queen's throat. Her curatives are potent though foul in nature and within minutes, Celise's skin begins to heal, although leaving behind horrific, twisted scars. Nesharina contents herself with knowing she has for what little time Celise has left to live, she will live with the knowledge that her almost mythical beauty is forever marred.

Kallas's guards release her from her chains and she moans, still in an orgasmic haze as blood rushes back into deprived tissue, triggering new pain that serves as fuel for the fires centered between her bloody thighs.

"Bring her," Kallas orders in a brisk, almost eager tone. He turns and strides from the room, his guards bringing Celise along, dragging her at first, but before they emerge from the depths below Bloodgate, she has recovered enough to walk along unaided, scarcely stumbling as they rush along. In her still heightened state of arousal, she is very aware of the hungry looks Kallas's wolfish guards give her and that in his preoccupied state, Kallas is totally unaware. The mark of the Lycanthrope on their shoulders reminds her of the assassination attempt and her previous encounter with a werewolf -- making her aching cunt tingle with renewed passion. That in turn reminds her of the stories her late husband had told her about Kallas's favorite hobby.

Finally able to speak, her voice, harsh with a night of orgasmic screaming, "You seem perturbed, Kallas -- my son's arrival seems to worry you."

Kallas looks back and hisses, "His arrival should worry you more, Celise, for it means your doom." He strides on and then unable to help himself mutters over his shoulders, "Jonos gathers far more troops than I would have imagined would follow such a young fool -- a pity for he shall surely send them all to their deaths this day."

"There will be death this day, but it will not be the King's, but your's. You should pray that he will make it a swift one."

Before Kallas can retort, there is a crack of a whip and Celise cries out as Nesharina following behind strikes her across the shoulder with her whip. "Mind your mouth, Whore Queen," she snarls. "You address the true King of Agosta."

Celise looks back at the Nedalian woman and replies, "If that is true, then soon my son will prove his reputation as a usurper once more."

"Quiet, both of you," snaps Kallas. They suddenly emerge from the stone bound confines of Bloodgate, crossing over a great stone span connecting two great towers. Celise shivers in the suddenly chill air. She squints her eyes looking up at the clear blue skies lit by the rising sun in the east, but her attention is quickly drawn to the murmur of noise to the north and she gasps as she sees a great army drawn up before the battlements of Bloodgate -- great iron and wood siege engines slowly moving forward.

Celise's heart begins to beat more strongly as for a long moment she strains to see her son and lover...her true husband among the thousands gathered there. Then she sighs, knowing with more than her heart that he stands not with his army. Nevertheless, she again laughs and in a voice of merriment cries out, "Behold your doom, Kallas -- the day dawns and with it comes your destruction!"

Kallas ignores her and they cross once more into the stone edifice that is Bloodgate. There is great clamor and activity as soldiers scurry about, preparing for combat. They descend lower into the fortress, stopped only once by a worried officer who reports, "My liege, scouts report activity in the mountain passes -- I believe some of Jonos's patrols may be at our flank."

"Reinforce the gates -- deploy what troops you think fit to support any feints from our rear," Kallas orders, glancing nervously back at the bloodied but still proud Queen. He turns to the captain of his guard. "Go to the Wolves -- prepare your brigade for battle -- we will use your werewolves to carve his army to pieces."

Celise shivers -- remembering how Janish had used his brother's werewolves as a hammer to break opposing armies in the past. They numbered three hundred and each was equal to at least ten human soldiers...maybe more. For his part, the captain of Kallas's guard, turns and gestures to the Whore Queen. "And what of her -- would you leave her alone with you?"

Kallas smirks and shakes his head. I have the remainder of my escort and Nesharina will keep her in her place." He grins then, an evil and lascivious expression and adds, "And we are almost to the pits now. She is all but dead!"

The Captain of the Guard nods and then turns curtly, casting an evil look at Celise and departs down another corridor.

The party descends deeper into Bloodgate and soon a rank, animalistic smell begins to grow. Celise wrinkles her nose at the thick, broody smell and yet it in itself send ripples of arousal through her. They step out of a corridor above a vast arena -- a pit surrounding by a balcony some twenty feet above it. Growls and snarls emerge from below, punctuated by howls and barks.

Celise is brought close to the railing and her stomach begins rolling as she moves close enough to peer over. She has a sharp intake of breath as she stares with horror at what lies below.

In the pit is a roiling mass of fur -- snarling, wolfish creatures -- neither man nor beast, but somehow both. She cannot count them as they whirl and race and climb over each other -- their eyes red with rage and beastly hunger and madness.

"There is a risk in accepting the gift of lycanthropy," murmurs Nesharina into Celise's ear. "Not all can deal with their new senses and abilities. They succumb to animal instincts and cannot function as part of a greater entity." Kallas's wife takes the handle of her whip and thrusts it between Celise's legs from behind, rubbing the leather wrapped ivory against the queen's swollen labia.

"Many who deal with lycanthropes in Nedal put them down like rabid animals -- unmanageable and consumed only with the desire to kill, eat and fuck," Nesharina hisses. "But there are those who keep them alive for amusement."

"I was fascinated with them from the start," murmurs Kallas from behind her, dropping his hand to cover that of his wife's -- working the whip handle more firmly against and into Queen Celise's cunt. She shivers as both lust and fear threaten to run amuck inside her. "To see what they can do to a person in just a few short seconds when they're hungry is amazing. To see what they do to someone when the breeding cycle is upon them, well..."

Kallas's laugh chills Celise to the bone, but she turns and looks over her shoulder at Kallas and replies, "I know -- Janish told me the stories of your appetites."

Her late husband's brother grins evilly and says, "Then you know your fate. I will take the few scraps of you that are left and send them to your son. If you mean as much to Jonos as has been reported, the loss of his Whore Queen will leave him easy prey for my troops."

Nesharina thrusts the whip handle deep inside Celise's wet cunt and roughly stirs it around. "Maybe I'll bring him back as one of my undead. He can spend eternity as one of my slaves."

Celise brings herself up to stand regally before both Kallas and his wife, awing even them with her majesty even as naked and battered as she is. "You make jokes when you should be making preparations to die. Neither of you will live to see the sun set."

Kallas's face screws up to give an angry retort, but there are suddenly horns blaring from above and a thunderous noise of ten thousand men roaring. In the aftermath come cries. "JONOS ATTACKS -- THEY ARE STORMING THE WALLS!"

Kallas settles for simply slapping Celise across the face. "Your time to die is now. Throw her to my wolves!"

Two guards step towards the queen, but she imperiously holds up a hand, halting them in their tracks. "No need. I will go willingly into the pit. Let no one ever call the Whore Queen of Jonos the Usurper, a coward!"

As all watch in awe, she climbs up onto the railing -- Kallas and Nesharina tensing for some sort of trick. With her appearance, the werewolves below come to a sudden halt, all silent and staring, eager for whatever is to come. In the sudden silence, there is a large thundering boom from above as something collides with the massive iron doors of Bloodgate. Celise grins and says in a voice full of merriment, "Death is knocking at your door, you fools. Time to die."

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,443 Followers