Jonos & the Whore Queen Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the grace of a young swimmer, Celise dives from the railing, uttering, "Featherum," as she does. Instead of falling quickly to the bottom of the pit some fifty feet down, she falls slowly, gracefully as they watch from above.

Quickly the Whore Queen gathers arcane energy and casts another spell. "Aramour," she murmurs and suddenly she becomes lust incarnate, feeling her arousal building up within her and like a pleasing vapor, spreading out from her -- the stink of her sexual need preceding her arrival below. Like a dancer in slow motion, she flexes her body, arching as she brings her hands to her own splayed cunt and plunges them inside, moaning as the eldritch lust within her grows. Celise pulls her hands from her pussy, fingers dripping wet with her creams and she flicks her fingers, spraying droplets of cunt juice down upon the lupine monsters below her, each becoming suddenly frantic and consumed with lust as they catch her scent...her desire.

As Kallas and Nesharina watch from above, their faces suddenly confused, the werewolves go mad, tearing and clawing at each other to be in a prime position. Yet, they all edge back a little as Celise descends, allowing her a place to gently land. Her eyes gleam with secret knowledge when her toes touch the land and she summons one last spell, "Succubuci," she almost growls in a voice full of gleeful malice.

For a moment all is silence -- all is frozen and then like a tidal wave, the motionless werewolves explode forward, tearing and slashing at each other to take Celise first. She is knocked to the ground -- a black-furred lycanthrope snarling and snapping at her face -- his wolfish cock huge and extended, scratching against her thighs as he seeks her cunt. He is thrown off by another -- a huge, red-furred beast and Celise moans at the size of his erection and then with drool pouring from his mouth, he reaches down with sharp clawed paws and flips her over onto her knees, her ass raised up like an offering to the beast's lust.

His lupine cock sinks into the Whore Queen's cunt and both he and Celise howl as he thrusts forward, his harsh fur scratching against her soft, dusky skin. His claws dig into her shoulders as he mounts her savagely and she screams as he sinks more and more of himself inside her, stretching her as he burrows deep into her womb. Celise lets out a painful scream as he pushes his lupine knot past her wide-spread lips.

She begins to sob her long ago learned mantra, "Pain and pleasure -- the border is unsure -- only I -- I -- I YESSSSSSSSSSS!" but she does not finish -- she has no need to. Willingly, with all her heart, she surrenders to the pleasure of fornicating with the wolf creature. She embraces the sweet and painful pleasure, responding to his thrusts with her own. Orgasm boils up from within to overwhelm everything, her cunt tightening and growing hotter as she tries to keep the werewolf's cock inside her suddenly ravenous cunt.

Then another lycanthrope grinds its crotch in her face, heavy, fur covered testicles slapping against her face -- his long, pink cock thrusting forward to seek relief and Celise opens her mouth and allows the beast to bury his cock between her lips, making her struggle and gag as he begins to fuck her mouth. The wolf pack goes mad around her, bodies crashing into her and into each other, rubbing their long cocks against her flesh, muzzles nipping at her swaying breasts.

Even through this din, Celise imagines she can hear the laughter of Kallas and Nesharina, hungrily watching from above, waiting for the wolf creatures to tear her apart in their lust. Despite the din of the lusty beasts, Celise imagines she can hear the noise of battle as Jonos's army assaults Bloodgate. Even as she is fucked hard, she manages to glance upwards and sees an aide, the same one who had warned Kallas of enemy activity in the mountain passes return and point urgently upwards. She sees Kallas's face darken with fury and perhaps the first bit of fear.

The red-furred werewolf thrusts urgently into her and she can feel his hot seed began to bathe her womb and he howls with lusty fulfillment...a howl that quickly sharpens into a panicked wail. Despite a mouthful of cock, Celise manages a triumphal cry as she feels not only the lycanthrope's seed filling her, but his life pouring into hers as well.

The werewolf yelps and bites at her back, suddenly frightened. It tries to withdraw, but her constricting cunt holds him fast as she drains him of his life force. Orgasmic white fire courses through her body and all her weariness flees. Celise feels refreshed and renewed as she uses his life energy to heal her body -- wounds healing cleanly in seconds -- the scars of the last few days swept away, leaving her dusky skin whole and healthy. Then the cock in her mouth stiffens and feeds her a bitter tasting flood of wolfish semen and she drinks it eagerly, sucking him dry of his seed and his life.

The first to assault her falls away, a dry, empty husk of faded red fur. Instantly, another lust fueled beast takes his place, uncaring of his predecessor's fate. The cock in her mouth dwindles in size and slips from her lips as another lifeless form falls away and she howls with the burning pleasure of her now almost continuous orgasm. Eldritch power courses through her, healing her battered womb, making it whole and almost anew.

All around her, the lust-ridden lycanthropes jostle and snap at each other to get to her as her scent fills the air -- her very pleasure fueled cries acting as an aphrodisiac. She finds herself lifted and twisted as her newest lover's lupine knot forces its way into her sodden, cunt. Wolven creatures battle to reach her. Another long cock worms its way between her ass cheeks and Celise cries with pain and pleasure as it assaults her puckered ring and drives deep into her asshole. Canine cocks slap at her face, each seeking relief and she licks and sucks, losing one as she jostled about only to find another thrusting forward to enjoy her hungry tongue.

Furry, whiskery muzzles snap at her breasts, nipping her blood engorged nipples as the lycanthropes swarm over and around Celise, hoisting her onto an ever changing, ever writhing bed of fur and teeth and cocks and tongues, totally oblivious to her spell drawing forth their life essences even as they feed her their seed. Her scent, overpowering and undeniable spurs them on one after the other. As she claims the semen and life energy of one, another fights ferociously to take its place.

With each load of sperm that the Whore Queen claims, the energies within her multiply, escalating right along with a storm of pure, carnal ecstasy. Her orgasms have no ending now -- they are a raging storm sweeping her towards complete and utter sexual pleasure. The long, knotted cocks of the wolfmen no longer harm her -- they do not tear at her willing, wet, pliant flesh or if they do, the arcane power coursing through her veins seems to instantly heal all wounds. All these lupine penises are now are a source of exquisite pleasure as they plunge into her sweet, molten depths and then as each reaches climax, they are energy feeding her, making her flesh ripple and burn with seemingly unlimited power.

While Celise is consumed with ecstatic, sexual joy, she is also aware of everything around here. She can hear the frightened cries of Nesharina, recognizing now what she is doing and the tense barking of orders by Kallas to the guards to bring her down. Archers come and rain arrows down into the pit, slaying a few werewolves howling out in dismay at being denied their moment of mating with the female in their midst. Any arrows that come near the queen are obliterated by the sheer force of ever growing eldritch power now pulsating in or around her.

Nesharina attempts an offensive spell or two, but her talents lie mainly in necromancy and what Celise is doing is far beyond that and in the throes of intense orgasmic fury, she raises her head and looks at Nesharina, werewolf semen dripping off her lips and chins and laughs at the Nedalian witch's paltry efforts. Celise's laughs lengthen and transform into screams of pleasure as she is swarmed by rabidly lusting monsters, burying her with an onslaught of slavering muzzles and long, swollen cocks -- only her sobs and moans of pleasure indicating she is alive underneath an almost pulsating mound of hairy, furred passion.

Celise loses count of the cocks that plunge inside her -- of the loads of tart werewolf cum in her belly, feeding her even as their lives feed her spirit and power. Eldritch energy manifests as purplish flames licking along her skin, singing the fur of the fuck-maddened beasts plunging cocks into the queen's clasping, wet cum filled cunt as well as her asshole dripping with sperm and her hungry mouth.

Between the almost divine orgasmic pleasure and the intensity of the arcane power building inside her -- Celise feels almost suspended beyond reality -- where time and space seemingly fold back in on themselves -- wrapped in sublime ecstasy. Memories of things past and of things perhaps to come whip around the queen and she snatches at one especially precious to her...

#

Celise arches her back as she squats, gloriously impaled on her son's mammoth cock, the muscles of her long and shapely legs bulge with the exertion of plunging up and down Jonos's lengthy and thick shaft. She is biting her lower lip, face screwed up in intense pleasure as she slowly slides down her son and king's cock till she is grinding her furry mound against his wiry pubic hairs, quivering with the sinfully sweet sensation of the head of his cock buried deep in her womb.

Celise's fingers drag across her son's hard, muscled chest, leaving light, bloody lines as her sweat drenched body shivers with orgasmic delight. Jonos grins evilly and with a subtle thrust of his hips, makes his mother groan louder and he pushes himself more fully within her and then snarls, "A gift for my queen!" He grunts again, a noise of satisfaction as he relinquishes control and the crown of his cock swells and he begins to cum, his steaming seed gushing forth to fill his mother's womb.

"Oh yesssss," sobs Queen Celise. "A kingly gift -- OHHHHHHHhhhh, indeed, my beloved.," the Whore Queen moans as she squirms and quivers, suspended on the king's erect penis, reveling in the perfection that is mother and son making love in their royal bedchambers. In all her fifty some years, there has been nothing in her experience that equals spreading her legs wide for her son, his mighty cock claiming her as his again and again.

His hands come up and palm her bountiful breasts, strong fingers plunging into her soft, meaty flesh. He levers himself up to a sitting position, burrowing his cock a little deeper into the womb of his birth. He tongues one of Celise's ruby sized nipples, bites it a little less than gently and then his mouth hungrily finds his mother's and their tongues greet and play with great delight.

Finally, the King falls back, pulling his mother with him to lie naked on his chest, her cunt still packed with his immense cock. Both pant from their exercise and Celise marvels how powerful Jonos's heart seems to beat underneath her pillowing breasts. When she has the breath to spare, she purrs like a great jungle cat temporarily sated.

He stares at her -- his expression one of interest and concern and she kens the import of his consideration. "You've been considering my plan?" she says in a husky voice, trying to hide her anxiousness to hear his answer.

"Aye, Mother, I have. I do not like it."

Part of the queen is relieved, yet she presses on, knowing the correct path to take. "Son...my lord, you know we must do it. I must do it. This plan will serve us two fold. There is a traitor in our midst -- betraying your every battle plan to Kallas. Even though you have driven him off the field of battle despite such betrayals, he now sits with his soldiers at Bloodgate and even you, my mighty king will destroy your forces attempting to breach those terrible walls."

"Better that than see you killed, Mother," Jonos replies. "Where would I find such a sluttish whore as you to sit aside me on the throne?" There is beneath his sarcastic answer a tone that reveals much of his true feelings for his mother -- a tone that causes her cunt muscles to tighten around his still throbbing erection and her heart to nearly burst for the love she has for her son and husband.

"I will not die, my love," says Celise reassuringly. "We know that the traitor is one of three in your High Council. We inform each of them that I go to Elysiis to ask my father for aid. You confide to each possible traitor a different route I plan to take. Whichever one betrays us -- we shall have our proof!" Celise smiles and kisses her son before continuing.

"Kallas would never kill me outright -- he will have me brought to Bloodgate via the ancient mountain passes that few know. You will track me. Inside Bloodgate, Nesharina will want to play with me like a bitch cat toying with a mouse and then Kallas will throw me to his insane weres -- Gods know I heard your father tell me the stories of Kallas's favorite game enough times."

Jonos scowls -- his face darker than its usual brooding self. "I don't like it, Mother. Are you sure this spell...it will work on werewolves?"

Celise sits up, rocking herself gently upon his thick shaft, her nipples swelling more with each tiny movement. With more confidence than she truly feels, she says "I am a daughter of the Order of Isisiris -- it is a terrible and deadly spell, one that can be cast once in lifetime, and I promise you, son, it will work on werewolves or anything else that is unlucky enough to be tempted to sample the love of your Whore Queen."

Jonos grins and reaches up and fills his hands full of his mother's thick, black mane, then tugging on it, rolls them over, his cock never moving from deep in Celise's cunt. She moans as he flexes his hips, her legs rising to wrap around his hard buttocks. "Yes -- my Whore Queen -- never forget you belong to me, Mother -- no matter who or what you spread your legs for!" He thrusts forward hard, making Celise groan! "Never forget, Mother -- you are mine!" He punctuates each hard thrust with the words, over and over again, "Never forget, Mother, you are mine!"

Celise's eyes go blank with pure carnal delight and between savoring each sweet thrust of her son's cock, she sobs back, "I am yours, son! I am forever yours!"

#

The Whore Queen stands alone in the pit, all that remains of the wolfish pack are dozens of withered sacks of fur and bone. Celise is wreathed in eldritch flame, naked and glorious, her expression both of great satiation and of hunger. The fell spell has ran its course, leaving behind only the life energies of those she has consumed.

Her lovely body heaves with passion and power, eyes aglow as her full, proud breasts heave -- jewel sized nipples swollen like great berries about to burst. Her belly is smooth and flawless, a slight bulge from her repast of semen the only oddity and it only increases her beauty. Her long, well toned legs stand wide spread -- her labia spread and thick, her glistening pink meat oozing with the cum of untold numbers of wolfish monsters. Her hair is wild and unruly, falling about her like a cloak, gleaming with health. Celise takes a deep breath and then lets it out in a sigh that expresses something beyond satisfaction.

Above her the din of battle grows. Distant thundering announces continued assaults on the massive iron doors of Bloodgate. With a flicker of thought Celise rises into the air -- the few remaining troops still attempting to strike her with crossbow bolts, incinerated with a mere glance of her fiery eyes. Swiftly, the Queen of Agosta glides through corridors until she emerges onto the wide span she crossed what seemed mere minutes ago.

Beyond the courtyard, her son's army is arrayed, siege engines and battering rams deployed against the granite buttresses of Bloodgate. Celise yearns for a sign of her husband and son -- her beloved liege, but does not see him, but her heart, enhanced by the great energies within her, tell her that he is near.

Laughing, Celise gathers some of the eldritch power within her, shaping it with careful arcane nuances and then with a triumphant laugh unleashes it -- great purplish bolts of power from her hands flying both north and south, growing as it travels, taking form until it takes the shape of the great elephants of her homeland. One hurtles into the great iron doors of Bloodgate's entrance and with a concussion that knocks all down for yards about, reduces the barriers into shards of shattered iron. A few seconds later, another thunderous concussion echoes through the ancient fortress as her second bolt shatters the mountain side gates.

All cease fighting for long seconds -- the only noise Celise's lust ridden laughs. Then with a triumphant roar, her son's army surges forward through the gates, led by General Nasser, his one remaining eye gleaming with blood lust.

Kallas appears from one side of the courtyard, several hundred werewolves behind him and he unleashes them and they fall upon the advancing soldiers of her son. Like scythes in a wheat field, the lycanthropes slash and hack their way through the ranks of the Agostan army. Kallas rallies his human soldiers and throws them into the fray, committing all to the attack.

From the opposite side of the courtyard, Nesharina appears, pointing dozens of zombies, fully armored to join the attack. With a snarl, Celise descends from the great stone span, announcing her presence with great sheets of arcane flame, incinerating rows of undead, leaving them to stumble about until they collapse in smoldering piles.

Celise hears chanting in a fell language and sees Nesharina performing a ritual from a tattered and ancient scroll -- her accompanying gestures betraying to Celise the beginnings of a death curse. She lands softly in the courtyard, perhaps twenty yards from the Nedalian witch. Shaking her head in bemusement, she strides towards the pale, deathly skinned woman.

Nesharina completes the ritual before Celise closes the distance, the scroll in her hand disintegrating in a burst of dark power and the curse, born in the arcane runes written in a dead man's blood hurtles at the queen, screaming out the doom it carries amidst a black mass of tentacles and spikes, only to dash against the eldritch energies that radiate from Celise to fall to tatters.

Nesharina staggers back a few steps, aghast at the utter failure of her spell as Celise calls out, "You witches of Nedal never understood, dabbling in death, wasting a single man's life to create your curses of death." Her voice rises and Nesharina trembles under its weight. "While you play with death, I have fed on life -- not a single paltry one, but of more lives than I can count. DEATH IS NOTHING, WITCH! LIFE IS POWER! PLEASURE IS POWER!"

Celise reaches the witch and takes her in her arms, her strength overwhelming Nesharina, pinning her arms at her sides as she presses her lips against the Nedalian's. Nesharina moans in protest, but yields as Celise thrusts her tongue into her mouth. Terrible power envelopes them both and Celise takes them into the air, now wrapping her long legs around Nesharina as well.

Immersed in such great power, Nesharina's leather armor falls apart like sugar treats caught out in the rain. Celise grinds her pelvis against the thinner, paler woman's mound. The Nedalian moans both in fear and unexpected pleasure as her vulva grinds against Celise's, becoming moister and slicker with every movement -- her nipples harden against the queen's massive and soft breasts.

Nesharina's body begins to burn with desire and she whimpers even as she seeks to tease and intertwine her tongue with that of the queen's. Each subtle rubbing touch of Celise's cunt lips against her own is sheer torturous ecstasy and her body betrays her by hunching back, wanting more of that searing hot cunt meshing with her own aroused pussy.