Jonos & the Whore Queen Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,487 Followers

Nasser grins toothily at that, his one eye gleaming with fire at the prospect of ending the Nedalian threat once and for all. King Jonos nods and his general bows and says, "As you command, sire."

Jonos then commands that the Patriarch of the Church attend him. Many minutes pass before the old man strides in, accompanied by the King's Captain of the Guard, the dour Captain Tollene. "Good priest, I had nearly given up hope of you making an audience with your King," rumbles the king in a tone of foul humor. "You were busy offering up prayers of thanks to the Gods for our victory, no doubt?"

The patriarch's lips curl almost into a sneer before he masters himself and replies, "My apologies, my...lord. I presumed you were busy with matters of state."

And so I am, Patriarch Donat, so I am and a matter of security has arisen -- one in which I seek your counsel."

The old man nods, his expression of near disdain transforming into one of smugness. "As you wish -- may my paltry wisdom suffice to be of service."

Jonos grins and replies, "I am sure of it. Now, as you know, upon the commencement of war between me and my uncle, my armies engaged his forces three times and each time it was if he had anticipated our battle plans."

"The Gods be praised that we were able to still drive his men from the field each time," says the Patriarch.

Jonos snorts contemptuously and answers, "The Gods and General Nasser be praised -- it was his skill that saved the day each time. Despite victory it quickly became obvious that a traitor was amongst the King's advisors."

Patriarch Donat nods, shifting a little before the King, his eyes suddenly avoiding the King's icy stare. He averts them more as his gaze moves down to see Celise calmly sucking her son's cock, milking it clean of his last ejaculation. "As you say, M'lord. I am a man of the divine -- such secular matters...confuse me."

"You are such a devoted man to be sure," says the King, sarcasm heavy in his voice. "I determined that it was one of three who was the betrayer and set a trap for him."

The head of the Agostan faith begins to turn pale and stutters, "I-Indeed, King Jonos?"

Jonos continues, "Only three men amongst my advisors were informed that the Queen was dispatched by me to seek support from her father in Elysiis. Each man was told in confidence a different route that she would travel." The king rises from the throne, forcing Celise to surrender his cock from her lips. "Tell me, Patriarch -- how was it that Kallas knew where to send the giants to take my mother captive?"

The old man steps back, awed in the face of the anger of the King. He opens his mouth to speak, then abruptly turns and attempts to flee, only to realize that he is ringed in by several of the King's guard with Captain Tollene and General Nasser behind him, hands gripping the hilts of their swords. The Patriarch spins and shakes his fist at King Jonos. "You have no right to accuse me. I am the Church and not bound to your word -- you, the usurper who lies with your whore of a mother in unholy fornication."

"Why, Patriarch Donat, you say that like it is a terrible thing," purrs Celise, her arms wrapped around her son's broad, oak like thigh.

"You are guilty of treason, old man against your King and Agosta," thunders Jonos, pulling his sword from its scabbard. "I only regret that I cannot make your death truly worthy of all who have suffered from your black deeds."

"My lord," sighs Celise. "In the days I spent with the giants, I heard them speak of how they deal with traitors of their clan -- perhaps...?" The Whore Queen smiles up at her husband -- her grin so evil that the Patriarch moans in fear.

Jonos raises an eyebrow in surprise and then turns to the Jarl of the Iron Giants, standing with several of his kin in a dim corner. "Indeed? Garlchrissh, come forth -- I would hear of this punishment."

Garlchrissh moves forward and then kneels before the king. Upon rising, he grins at Celise and then says, "King Jonos, we have here in the Iron Shards, a small pest we call Fire Scorpions -- tiny creatures with a sting that would make the stoutest gia- er, man cry. We stake a traitor out next to a nest of the miserable vermin."

Jonos grins broadly and says, "And they sting the bastard to death?"

The giant shakes his head and with a harsh grin replies, "Nay, good King. The Fire Scorpions enter through any available orifice and go hither to lay eggs...thousands of them which then sting and feed off the...as you call it, bastard! Their death is long and painful in arriving though they pray for its quick arrival with all their hearts."

Jonos gapes at the giant for long seconds and then throws his head back and roars with laughter. "By the Gods, so be it! Garlchrissh, the Patriarch's deeds played a role in your dishonor, I give the execution of his punishment to your people!"

Garlchrissh bows deeply and motions to two of his giants who quickly take the now screaming Patriarch away. The leader of the Iron Giants begins to withdraw, but hesitates and again bows to Jonos and says, "Your majesty, I would seek two boons from you to wipe clean all stain of dishonor from my kinsman and myself."

Jonos nods as he retakes his seat, reaching out to pull his mother up and into his lap. He seats her so she is facing the court, his cock rising again between her thighs which Celise immediately begins rubbing her slick labia against, rolling her hips in a whorish, lascivious manner. "What boons do you seek?"

Garlchrissh drops to one knee and says, "I would ask for the honor of I and my Mountain Giants to become the Whore Queen's personal guard -- so her life is never again threatened by treachery. We will serve her unto death itself."

Celise, already shivering in anticipation of Jonos's long, hard cock again being buried inside her, perceives all the implications of a contingent of giants being her personal escort, and gives a long, lust filled sigh." A fresh flood of cunt cream flows from her pussy, her labia spread wide, trying to wrap around the thick shaft of her son's erect penis.

Jonos grunts and then laughs in amusement, replying, "Your offer alone arouses the hunger of my mother's insatiable cunt. Your boon is granted -- form your Queen's Guard -- my wife and mother's safety, I place in your capable hands."

Slowly, the king lifts Celise by the waist, and places her wet and dripping cunt above his throbbing cock. As he lowers her onto his immense erection, drawing a joyful moan from the Whore Queen as she is impaled on his thick length, he asks. "You asked for two boons, Garlchrissh. Pray tell, what is the second?"

Garlchrissh licks his lips hungrily at the sight of King Jonos so brazenly and unconcernedly fucking his mother in front of the gathered audience. It takes him several seconds to gather his thoughts. "My king, my men and I slew many a good man and carried off the rest of the Queen's escort to slavery in Nedal while carrying out the commands of the dishonorable Kallas. I seek your leave and terms to pay wergild to the families of those we wronged."

The king nods thoughtfully, considering the request of the Mountain Giant while he works his mother, the Whore Queen up and down his cock, her helpless as a rag doll, her long, shapely legs hanging limply over his thighs, her breasts bouncing wildly and her face scrunched up in utter pleasure at her incestuous fucking..

"Giant, wergild you shall pay for those you have killed, but I have other penalties in mind for the Queen's men being sold into slavery." He grins lewdly as he fucks his mother, savoring the exquisite feel of her hot, sopping wet cunt flesh as he says, "You and yours will go with me to Nedal -- we shall go and take our men back!"

Every man, soldier and giant in the throne room raise their voices in a guttural cheer, almost, but not quite drowning out the moans of Celise -- the Whore Queen crying out her incestuous orgasm as she writhes helplessly on her son's cock. She revels in the power coursing through her son's body, making his cock throb and his heart pound, aroused by the future prospect of battle and by the motherly ministrations of the cunt of the Whore Queen.

So ends the telling of this tale. There are many more -- stories of great adventure and heroic deeds worthy of Gods. And that is as it should be -- Jonos the Conqueror and Celise, his mother, the Whore Queen, lived and loved in such a way as to shame the Gods in comparison. Go now to your beds and pull your loved ones close and make love worthy of the Conqueror and the Whore Queen! Gather soon again by my fire -- bring good drink and good food and I will tell you more of the age of Heroes!

The End...for now.

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,487 Followers