Jonos & the Whore Queen Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the Queen of Agosta moans loudly against her probing tongue, Nesharina steps back and whispers, "Too much, bitch? But, we've only just begun." A zombie servant hands the Nedalian another handful of metal and attaches a chain to the clips, pulled almost taut. Nesharina tests it by tugging on the chain, drawing more loud moans from her foe.

Celise opens her eyes and grinning, replies through gritted teeth. "Lick my cunt, Nedalian and you'll discover you've only aroused me." Defiantly, she throws her shoulders back, drawing her breasts up and pulling the chain tighter and then lets out another sigh.

Nesharina's eyes almost bulge from her head as she steps closer and thrusts her hand between Celise's thighs and feels the molten liquid heat there. "I'm just beginning," she snaps as she connects another chain to the one suspended between the queen's breasts and then squats down, another clamp in her hand and locks it into the hanging chain. Grinning now, she reaches and palms Queen Celise's pussy, using her fingers to spread wide the queen's labia and then slid upwards to pin her thick, long clitoris, swollen with arousal, between two fingers. She pulls the clamp into place, the short chain now taut and tugging on its mate attached to the queen's nipples, and is rewarded with a terrible scream from Celise.

She stands to gaze happily at Celise, whose body is writhing from the sensations of the clamps on such sensitive spots -- sensations which are increased with every twitch of her body as the chains are pulled taut with even the slightest of movements, making the clamps pull and tug and bit deep.

"Let us see you cum now, Whore Queen," Nesharina snarls.

Seconds pass as Queen Celise twitches and jerks, unable to bring her body under control -- many moans and cries escape her lips before she can raise her head and glare back at Nesharina and gasp, "Too late, I'm afraid. My apologies for the mess," before losing her ability to speak, her voice deteriorating into wordless groans again.

Nesharina is momentarily puzzled and then looks down and is stunned to see a growing puddle of cunt juice pooling between Celise's raised feet...her loudest moans accompanied by spurts of cunt cream, betraying her almost constant state of orgasm.

The pale skinned woman stands stupefied for long minutes, watching Celise in the throes of carnal delight before screaming in rage, "NO!" as her whip lashes out, tearing across the queen's breasts. "I will break you, Whore Queen! I WILL BREAK YOU!" Like an enraged beast, she stalks around Celise, her rage building again and again until she lashes out, striking the soft, unprotected flesh of the queen, leaving bloody tracks behind.

With each strike, Celise writhes in her bonds, sobbing and crying -- her pussy juices flowing and intermingling with the splatters of blood on the dungeon floor. She is mostly wordless, only the occasional, "YES!" or "MORE!" escaping her lips as she shook in pain-fueled ecstasy.

Eight, nine, ten times, Nesharina flicks her wrist, sending the metal-tipped whip lash cutting into Queen Celise's worn flesh before her rage seems to run out of energy. She stands panting -- still angry and very much aroused. Only the quiet pitter-patter of blood dripping from the queen's torn body breaks the silence of the room. As her temper eases, Nesharina realizes the damage she has done to Celise. Haughty and arrogant as she is, she does not seek to invite the wrath of her husband, Kallas.

Striding to an ancient cabinet, she performs a simple cantrip that bypasses the arcane wards she has placed on it and after a moment of consideration, quickly removes two small, clay bottles. She quickly returns to the now slowly swaying and nearly unconscious queen. Grabbing Celise by her long, black hair, now a sweaty, bloody tangle, Nesharina jerks the queen's head back and forces a potion down her throat.

Celise gags on the foul tasting brew, trying to whip her head away, but the Nedalian maintains a tight grip on her thick mane of hair and pours the remainder down Queen Celise's throat, clamping her palm over the queen's mouth till she sees her swallow.

"This will heal the most grievous of your wounds -- those you have and those yet to come, bitch, but it will do little to temper the pain. I would not have you die...yet." Without warning, she yanks Celise's head back again and pours a second potion down her throat." As she covers Celise's mouth with her hand again, she leans in and whispers, "I would not deprive you of a single second of your pain -- this second tonic of mine will ensure that you will not sleep or lose consciousness over the next twenty-four hours." Nesharina pauses and playfully nips Celise's earlobe before adding, "If you live that long, Whore Queen."

She turns away, looking at a table nearby to consider the horrid implements there. Before she can choose one, she can hear a soft whispering from her captive. She moves towards Celise, trying to hear her words. She cocks an ear close to Celise's full, luscious lips. "What are you saying, you little cunt?"

Nesharina cannot make it out at first, but then she suddenly comprehends the words and her expression is one of horror mixed with pure rage. The fell potions she has given Celise begin to take affect and the rightful Queen of Agosta raises her head and smiles at Nesharina and says with both defiance and pleasure in her voice, "Pain and pleasure -- the border is unsure -- only I decide on which side I stand."

The Nedalian, unbelieving the sheer temerity of the incredible woman before her, thrusts her hand into Celise's cunt, finding it still wet and pulsing with need, oblivious to the torture and pain she has endured...or perhaps because of it.

"NO!" Nesharina screams, her anger now a raging, living thing at being denied. "Pain is all there is! I will show you. Pleasure becomes pain...pleasure always leads to pain. You...you, fucking whore, slattern, slut -- I will make you beg for release. I will teach you how all is pain in the end!"

Nesharina snaps her fingers and two of her zombie guards step from the shadows. Their skin reeks of wrong, pale flesh, hair and eyes a soulless black and bodies lean and hard, no doubt warriors or slaves in life and now, puppets to protect Kallas's wife and obey her every whim. Nesharina snaps her fingers again and both tear away their loincloths, revealing turgid, erect penises, unnaturally long and thick. Celise stares helplessly at them -- both repulsed and suddenly intrigued.

The Nedalian woman notices the queen's study of the two undead bodyguards and smiles. "Oh yes -- we of noble birth often use them for pleasure -- their endurance is forever, but they can be used for punishment as well. Did your husband...did Janish ever tell you how my mother was executed for betraying my father? He repaid her lust for a common soldier by showing her that a momentary thing like pleasure always becomes pain after too much indulgence. My sisters and brothers and I watched while her own Zombie guard fucked her to death. She lasted perhaps twelve hours, but Father commanded they continue until she was little more than a bled out bag of filthy flesh."

She grins and adds -- of course, father had them fuck her cunt, ass and mouth and she likely choked to death. I'll be kinder since Kallas has his own plans for you." She turns to undead creatures and hisses, "Take her!"

Celise moans as the zombies approach her from front and back. Their cold flesh touches her, fingers spreading her legs and butt cheeks. The potions that Nesharina have given her have taken affect -- her wounds, though still painful, have stopped bleeding and Celise feels more awake than she can remember -- she can't even close her eyes for more than a moment and finds herself looking into a dark, soulless gaze.

Celise feels the unnatural cool touch of a erect penis, trailing along her inner thigh and then she cries out as it slips between her labia and unerringly slides home in a brutal thrust. Her skin crawls at the thing's touch, but her cunt responds as it always has, contracting around the thick shaft as it burrows inside her while the zombie cups her buttocks -- her legs raised and spread wide against the touch of muscled arms.

Then she feels the chill touch of another penis, pressing against her anus, pushing steadily against her clenched sphincter, never relenting and then forcing its way into her asshole, drawing a cry that is all pain as he thrusts into her ass without any lubricant or preparation. White fire tears through her as she feels it drive its way deep into her soft tissue. "Oh Gods!" Celise moans as she feels both cocks deep inside her, separated by a thin sheath of flesh -- pain and pleasure warring for possession of her mind and soul.

The zombie guards work as one, building up a steady rhythm as they thrust in and out of her body -- silent and relentless in their efforts. Any relief Celise feels across her shoulders, arms and backs as she is now essential suspended between the two undead creatures is more than painfully compensated for as they fuck her hard and steadily, their movements and her own body's gyrations causing bolts of pain in her tightly clamped and pinched nipples and clitoris.

Nesharina feels the sweet heat of arousal rising between her own thighs as she watches Celise, chained and helpless being fucked without mercy by her zombie guards. Celise's head lolls about aimlessly as the queen sobs and moans from the pain and pleasure wracking her body. Nesharina steps close again and jerks Celise's head back by her black mane and after licking her way up the queen's neck, savoring the taste of her sweat -- filled with the pheromones of fear and lust, she kisses Celise savagely, thrusting her tongue into the queen's mouth like another violent tool of violation and pressing her lips against Celise's so harshly that they bleed.

"You won't die this night, Whore Queen -- perhaps tomorrow, but not tonight -- my potions will see to that, but come dawn, I will return to hear you beg me to stop the pain," hisses Nesharina when she ends the kiss, her lips smeared with the queen's blood and saliva. She moves in again, her lips pressed against Celise's ear and finishes, "But I won't -- the pain never ends...I promise you, the pain will follow you unto death and beyond."

Celise moans and licks her lips, coughing for a moment before managing to gasp, "P-pain and pleasure -- t-t-the border is unsure -- only...OH GODS... I d-decide on which s-side I s-stand." She breaks off into whimpering sobs as Nesharina stands astounded at her continued defiance.

Again she spits on the Queen of Agosta and then before turning on her heels and stalking from the room, snarls, "Faster! Fuck this cunt harder and faster!" Nesharina's undead servants obey her command instantly and she exits the dungeon with a smile on her face as Celise's screams follow her far into the long corridors deep within Bloodgate.

Inside the torture chambers of Nesharina, it is the utter silence of the zombies that almost unnerves the Queen of Agosta. They make no moans or sighs as they fuck her -- the only sound they make is the rapid slapping noise of their undead flesh smacking against her body. Celise struggles to find her center -- seeking to cling to each fragment of pleasure that nips and tugs at her body -- pulling the threads of potential orgasm together to knit ecstasy itself, but it is a struggle. Pain courses through her continually as the servants of Nesharina thrust and thrust and thrust.

The demands on Celise's body leave her dripping with sweat, rivulets of perspiration splatter on the floor or on her zombie lovers -- her muscles tightening -- even cramping as she responds to their never ending thrusts. Puddles of sweat form, joining blood and her cunt juices on the evenly cut stones the zombies stand upon. Between moans, Celise repeats her mantra of "Pain and pleasure -- the border is unsure -- only I decide on which side I stand," over and over again, trying to focus herself around the words -- to collect all that she is to master the sensations battling within her naked and battered body.

"Pain and pleasure -- the border is unsure -- only I decide on which side I stand." The words become the foundation of Celise's world as she struggles to find pleasure in the brutal raping of her body. She finds unexpected aid from her own body as it warms from her exertions. Sweat and even blood, combined with her almost independent-minded cunt, ease the pain of the large, long cock hammering in to it again and again. It is there that pleasure is strongest as her natural whorish instincts take over.

As the other undead guard assaults her asshole, sweat and blood make things more slippery and not for the only time that long night will the Whore Queen be thankful for her son's appetite for fucking his mother in the ass. Flesh tears, but heals, leaving only pain behind, but as she loosens up, pain must compete with pleasure.

Gradually, carnal pleasure builds within the valiant queen's body, but even she despairs that she can master the pain wracking her and convert it to sweet ecstasy. She loses all sense of time -- all she knows of the world winnows down simply to the two hard cocks mechanically thrusting in and out of her cunt and ass and the seemingly eternal war of pain and pleasure. Her words pour out of without pause, the only buoy in the ocean of sensation she feels she is about to drown in.

"Pain and pleasure -- the border is unsure -- only I decide on which side I stand. Pain and pleasure -- the border is unsure -- only I decide on which side I stand. Pain and pleasure -- the border is unsure -- only I decide on which side I stand. Pain and pleasure -- the border is unsure -- only I decide on which side I stand. Pain and pleasure -- the border is unsure -- only I decide on which side I stand," Celise sobs between cries of pains and the rarer gasps of pleasure.

She is on the verge of despair when suddenly as she again says the words, "Pain and pleasure -- the border is unsure -- only I decide on which side I stand," she hears another voice echoing her own -- a voice she hasn't heard in decades but knows as well as her own. She repeats her words, hearing the voice grow stronger and stronger until she begins to disconnect, feeling herself leave her own body, but taking the pain with her...

#

"Pain and pleasure -- the border is unsure -- only I decide on which side I stand. Pain and pleasure -- the border is unsure -- only I decide on which side I stand," moans Celise, princess of Elysiis, arms aching from many hours from being manacled and raised high above her head. Her toes and feet are cramping terribly from long being forced to stand on tip-toe. Her slender and luscious body that could only be that of a teenager's is wet and slick with sweat and her only desire is to be released and to sleep.

Like a wind-up toy from Agosta, she mechanically repeats the mantra over and over again, her voice growing more tremulous with each moment, tears of pain and frustration rolling down her cheeks to splash against her already full and prominent breasts.

"Pain and pleasure -- the border is unsure -- only I decide on which side I stand," she moans and as she begins again, another person joins in, this voice more enthusiastic. Celise jerks her head up to take in her mother, Elia striding into the room, flanked on each side by Celise's older sisters.

"Pain and pleasure -- the border is unsure -- only I decide on which side I stand," the woman repeats with joy in her voice. "Celise, my sweet, you must believe in the words, not simply repeat them like a pretty parrot." She moves gracefully towards her daughter -- every bit the queen of Elysiis that she is.

Elia is bare breasted, her huge, meaty breasts adorned only by the ruby encrusted gold rings piercing her nipples and the heavy gold chain connecting them and tugging heavily on her swollen nubs. Silks swish with an almost hypnotic whisper as she moves, parting to reveal her bald mound, labia thick and plump. Green eyes flash with mirth and love, framed in that beautiful face by great auburn tresses as brilliant as the sun itself.

Behind her, Felisha and Linsele are younger copies of their mother save for the deep, black manes they share with their sister, a gift from their father's line, the great Pharaoh Khanthus XVII. In their eyes are hints of sympathy for their younger sister and knowledge of the trials she is experiencing. Each in her own way conveys expressions meant to encourage Celise.

"Pleasure and pain are the same coin, Celise," Elia murmurs, reaching out to stroke her daughter's face. "You must master both and be able to turn one into the other if you would be of the Order of Isisiris." Elia moves closer and kisses her daughter on each tear stained cheek and then kisses her on the lips, her tongue rolling gently over Celise's lips, offering them much needed moisture.

Celise chokes back a sob and whimpers, "But it hurts, Mother. The pain is...terrible."

Elia smiles with great compassion as she kisses her daughter again, her breasts now rubbing against those of her daughter's. "Pain is simply the road to pleasure, daughter -- you need simply to center yourself and find the way." Elia begins softly stroking her daughter's body, fingers delicately trailing down the sides of her torso, back around her hips and up her back, making Celise shiver.

"Of course, all explorers sometimes need directions to get to the place they seek," Elia murmurs into her youngest child's ear -- her tongue flicking out like a snake's to dance around her lobe. Elia steps back, allowing Felisha and Linsele to move to their sister's side. "Pleasure is easy to find," she says in a soothing tone as she places her hand on Celise's flat belly and slowly bring them down.

Celise moans softly as her mother's fingers slip into her thickly haired bush, middle finger finding her slit and spreading her pussy lips apart. Elia knows her daughter well and quickly with a single finger, plunges inside Celise's cunt and then curling, finds...the spot. Celise mewls like a well fed kitten as little jolts of sweet, pleasure begin to stir within her. Elia smiles and adds another finger, stirring them around inside her child's quickly moistening pussy while her thumb begins to tease her clitoris from its hooded hideaway.

The sisters, upon a nod from their mother, lean in, ducking their heads to take Celise's swollen nipples into their mouths, expertly sucking and teasing her thick and now throbbing protuberances. Their younger sister's shackled body quivers with delight as they pleasure her and as their mother adds yet a third finger, worming it inside her tight, young cunt.

Elia leans in and kisses her daughter, pleased that Celise greets her tongue with her own. Mother and daughter kiss for long minutes, Elia's heavy breasts brushing against her other daughters' faces as they suck and role their tongues over Celise's swelling nipples.

Finally, Elia breaks the kiss and pauses to lick her lips as if to savor the taste of her youngest child. Through it all, she has fingered her daughter, touching all her sacred spots within her pussy and taunting and teasing her now swollen clitoris. "Pleasure is easy to find," Elia repeats. "Pain is more difficult to discover -- its nature often less clear -- is it truly different or simply pleasure misunderstood?"

Upon her last spoken word, both Felisha and Linsele without warning, bite down hard on Celise's nipples, teeth piecing hard enough to draw blood. Celise's body jerks as she gives out a shrill scream, her body convulsing with unexpected sensations.

"Pleasure or pain, Celise?" asks her mother, fingers still massaging her cunt. "Did your sisters give you pleasure or pain?"