Jordan Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were a few seconds silence as the 4th video finished then one of the guys said,

"Come on Mia, let's see the real thing."

Mia shook her head sideways.

"Go on." Another guy said.

"Mia," I said, "come on, you know that you want to; you've got to be creaming your pants after watching that."

Mia did nothing until I raised my voice and said,

"MIA!"

Mia slowly stood up and her hands went to her top. The well-known 'stripper theme tune' started playing on one of the guy's phones and Mia started swaying as she started stripping.

Once naked, Mia continued swaying, with the fingers of her right hand rubbing her pussy, until the music stopped. The guys kept cheering her on, telling her to keep going. She looked over to me; I smiled and nodded my head. Her fingers started rubbing again and everything went silent as her breathing got heavier and heavier and her moans got louder and louder until her orgasm finally hit her.

Mia didn't look like she knew what to do next so I stood up and went and gave her a big hug, whispering to her,

"That was awesome Mia, I'm so proud of you; aren't you glad that you did it?"

She didn't answer me but I'm sure that I felt her head go up and down.

I let go of her and I was going to take her to where I had been sat but she plonked herself down where she had been; in between 2 of the guys; and she sat with legs uncrossed and her hands on her thighs.

I suddenly thought,

"She's enjoying this."

Sitting down again, I double-clicked on Jordan 1 and everyone went quiet.

All the time I was getting wetter and wetter.

I went straight into the second, third and fourth videos; and when the last one ended one of the guys said,

"Well Jordan, I was going to ask you to get up and strip like Mia did but since you're already naked how about just dancing for us, like you said you did at that carnival?"

"I thought that you were never going to ask guys." I said as I got up and the same music started.

I slowly danced and gyrated my hips, thrusting my pussy forward at the appropriate time. I was getting more and more worked up and I couldn't really stop my hands going to my pussy as I danced.

Yes, I did make myself cum in front of my flatmates and some of our neighbours; and it felt fucking awesome.

"So did you get some videos of Olivia Jordan?" One of the guys asked as I slowly got back to normal.

"Yes I did, but I haven't looked at them and I don't know if Olivia would want us to." I replied.

"Go on Oli." One of the guys said.

"Come on Olivia, it's only fair, we've seen Mia and Jordan. It's your turn now." Another said.

"Yes Olivia, we need to see them and you need to let us; it's your duty."

"What!" I thought but I didn't say anything.

The guys kept badgering Olivia until she finally agreed. I wondered how much the vodka had contributed to her decision, but hey, it was only videos; it wasn't like they were trying to get her to agree to a gang-bang.

As I double-clicked on Olivia1, Ben got up and got Olivia to take his seat at the front, next to the still naked Mia.

Wow, it turned out that Olivia isn't the quiet studious type that she looks like. She's been around the block a few times as well (assuming that her answers were truthful). She has 'C' cup tits and the guys loved to see them bounce about. She never once tried to cover herself and when she was on the couch I'm sure that she orgasmed when the med students were mauling her tits.

She certainly looked like she was enjoying herself when she was being fucked and deep-throated by the other student and afterwards she frigged herself to an orgasm in near record time.

When the 4th video finally finished Olivia actually had a big grin on her face; like she was proud of those videos. I know that I was proud of mine; I'd already backed them up, just in case.

Olivia didn't need any prompting from the guys to get up and strip either; she was loving every second of it. She even masturbated for the guys without being asked.

There were now 3 naked girls in our flat and all 3 had recently orgasmed. The guys were obviously happy as they all clambered around us. Someone went and got a load of beer and an impromptu party got underway; about 6 or 7 guys and 3 naked girls.

I know that I took 3 of the guys to my room at different times and both Mia and Olivia disappeared a few times. I have to say that it was a real turn-on for me standing around talking to the guys whilst I was naked and they were all trying to hit on me (Olivia and Mia as well). I was like a kid in a sweet shop trying to decide which sweets to buy.

Both Olivia and Mia were less reserved after that night and they frequently wandered around the flat in bra and knickers; and often in less.

Word must have got around the campus because the 3 of us got lots of invites to parties. I always ended-up naked, often fucking one or more of the guys there; and both Mia and Olivia sometime got naked and maybe got fucked. Quite a few other girls ended up naked as well. It was as if some girls went to the parties just to get naked and fucked; how strange (not).

Art classes

––––––-

About 3 weeks after our courses started, part-time jobs started appearing on the student's notice board outside the student union office. One that caught my attention was for models for the art department.

My mind immediately imagined me being stark naked in front of a group of horny, male art students with my fingers eagerly making myself cum so that they could capture my expressions of pleasure.

It didn't quite turn out like that, but it did get me some extra money.

The first session that I went to was quite boring and disappointing. Yes there was about 8 or 9 male students there but none of them were cute; and okay I had to pose with my legs open but my mind was on the aching of limbs that I had to hold in the air for so long.

The second session was 'different'. The teacher told me that he wanted me to have an expression of nervous anticipation. When I asked him exactly what he meant by that he said,

"Imaging you and lying on your back naked and someone is moving a lighted candle above you and dripping hot wax down onto your sensitive parts."

I got what he meant straight away but, as I told him, I didn't think that I could easily fake it. Then I asked him if he had any candles.

The end result was that I did get hot candle wax dripped on my pussy and tits although I did get more around my tits that on them. The teachers had trouble hitting his target. It hurt like hell when the hot wax landed on my pussy so the expressions went from nervous anticipation to pain and back each time a drip landed.

I was in a reclined position so that the students could see my face and thankfully didn't get the wax dripped on me for all of the hour, I managed to fake the expression after a while but the teacher was watching me all the time and whenever he thought that my expression was fading he would light the candle and drip some more on me.

It was a good job that the students weren't supposed to draw my pussy because, by the end of the hour, it looked nothing like my pussy. It was a good job that I keep everything very bald down there.

The third time that I went it went similar to the first session. At the end I went over to the art teacher (still naked) and asked if he needed me the following week. As I stood there talking to him I was stretching my legs and arms trying to get the muscles working properly again.

I was stood next to him and looking at his diary while he checked.

"Ah yes please Jordan, we've got a double next week, 2 models next to each other in different poses. I've got one model booked so it would be great if you could take the other slot."

Just then one of the students called him and he went over to see what the problem was.

While I was waiting for him to come back I had a naughty thought. I grabbed a bit of paper and a pen and wrote down the model's name and number. With the piece of paper screwed-up in my hand I waited for him to return then confirmed the booking.

When I got back to our flat I got talking with Olivia and Mia and told them that it would be great if one of them could come with me to keep me company.

Nothing else was said about it until the day before my modelling session. Firstly, I phoned the other model and offered her the money that she would have got if she met me outside the building 10 minutes before the start of the class where I'd give her the money; then she'd phone the teacher and tell him that something had come up and she couldn't make it. She was happy with that.

Part 1 completed.

Secondly I went to see Mia and asked her if she would come to the art class to keep me company. After a bit of persuasion she agreed.

Mia and I left in plenty of time to get to the class on time.

Thankfully there was only 1 girl hanging around the entrance to the building.

"Hi, I'm Jordan, is this still okay?"

"Yes."

"Okay, here's the money, please remember to make the call."

"Will do."

Mia tried to get me to tell her what that was all about as we walked in but I managed to put off answering and we arrived at the class.

I said hello to the teacher, introduced Mia and asked if she could sit at the back and wait for me. Just after he said that it was okay, his phone rang and after a short conversation he called for the attention of the whole class then apologised saying that there would only one model because the other one had just cancelled.

"Excuse me," I said, "I have a solution to the problem if it's okay with you, my friend here would be quite happy to stand-in; if it would help that is."

Turning to Mia, who had a look of horror on her face, I said,

"Mia, you wouldn't mind helping us out would you?"

If looks could kill, I was dead. She opened her mouth and started to say something,

"I..."

But I interrupted and said,

"Yes, you'd love to, wouldn't you?"

Mia's looks could still have killed me but in a very quiet voice she said,

"Yes, yes I would."

The teacher thanked her then asked us to get undressed. As we were doing so, Mia whispered that she WAS going to kill me.

For the next hour or so, one very embarrassed Mia posed with her legs wide enough apart for the students to draw her pussy in glorious detail. From where I was I could see that she was actually enjoying the experience; her pussy got all swollen and wet. I smiled to myself wondering how many of the students had noticed.

When the time was up Mia couldn't get dressed fast enough. The teacher tried to book both of us for the following week but Mia said that she already had an appointment that afternoon.

On the way back to our flat I dragged Mia into the student's bar and bought her a drink. I talked to her all the time and managed to calm her down, then to admit that she'd actually enjoyed it. When she finally did, I asked her if it was okay for me book another session for her. Her response was,

"Maybe."

The strip club

––––––––

This job wasn't up on the student's notice board. When I was out shopping one day I walked passed a club and there was a notice say that they were looking for strippers. Of course that caught my eye, and got me a bit wet.

I knocked on the door and a cleaning lady opened it and asked me what I wanted. I told her and she let me in and took me to an office.

When I told the man that I was interested in the stripper's job he looked me up and down (again) and told me that I didn't have the attributes for the job. I knew just what he was talking about and I'd sort of been prepared for it.

"Just because I haven't got big tits doesn't mean that I can't get the customer's hard and wanting to fuck me." I said. "Not all men like big tits, and a lot who say that they do don't, and they actually prefer small tits. Give me a try and if you don't think that I've done good then okay, tell me not to come back."

"Well little lady, I'm guessing that you're a student, and a very ballsy student at that, okay, put on a show for me and if I get hard you can have a slot tonight. How does that sound."

"Sounds good to me but I haven't exactly come prepared to strip."

"You mean that you're not wearing any underwear."

"No."

"Yeah, I can see that. Not a problem, it's probably a good start, it tells me quite a bit about you; go out to the stage and I'll put some music on. Do what you can and I'll be able to tell if you've got what it takes."

I was only wearing one of my micro, flippy skirts and a top that left little to the imagination but there was still plenty of scope to tease by bending a little and touching myself on the interesting bits as I danced and gyrated to the music; although it did seem a little strange being the only person dancing and stripping in a nearly empty club. I tried to imagine that I was back in my bedroom back at home when I used to practice stripping quite a lot.

As the music played I gave some quick and some slow flashes of my butt and pussy and massaged my little tits over my top before finally, slowly peeling my top up over my head, massaging my tiny tits and rolling and pulling my nipples.

Okay, the manager would have been able to see my pussy as I leaned back while dancing but I gave him the full monty as I slowly shimmied my skirt down my legs before kicking it away.

Then it was down onto my spread knees, thrusting my pussy forward while finger fucking myself.

The music stopped and the manager walked over and stood in front of me, but I kept going until the orgasm hit me and I screamed my head off.

"Hmm, quite impressive; you'll need to have a finale like that every time if you're going to make up for your lack of tits ... Okay be here at 9 pm tonight.

I got dressed and left, making sure that I knew where I was. I didn't want to be late for my first night as a stripper.

I wasn't late, and I'm pretty confident that I did well, basing that on the amount of tips that I got. I think that I got more than most of the other girls who just appeared to be going through the motions; some of them looking like they'd get more pleasure out working on a production line in a chocolate factory.

I guess that the manager agreed with me because he offered me a couple of slots every Friday and Saturday night. The only condition was that I had to have the same finale each time that I performed.

I have to say that stripping and masturbating in front of lots of unknown men who were there to see me do just that is a mammoth turn-on for me. There was absolutely no chance that I would have to fake the orgasms.

Sometimes, if I wasn't in a sexy mood before I started, I'd put my bullet in before I started and let it change my mood.

Between my slots I'm expected to go out into the club and talk to the punters. The idea being that I get them to buy me drinks at ridiculous prices. The management gave me a short-see-through robe to wear for those times. I usually wear it open so that they can see, reasonably close-up, what they are going to see me play with later.

If I'm in the right mood, and the customer is cute, I'll stand close to them while we're talking and not stop his wandering hands. The lighting in bar area isn't that bright so if I'm stood in the right place a hand can give me quite a bit of pleasure whilst I'm stood there. And without anyone seeing what the man is doing to me.

Stripping is a very lucrative part-time job for me. I was (still am) clearing an average of £500 per week. My bank balance now looks quite healthy, so much so that I had to do some research into the student loans repayments system and how I thought I could use the taxation system to my advantage when I leave university.

My Professor

–––––––-

My tutor (John) is 30 something; taller than me and I think that he's cute.

For the first few lectures I was as good as a girl in a micro skirt and no knickers can be. I kept my knees together and did not deliberately flash him at all. I wanted to get to know what he's like, and find out how difficult my course was.

Thankfully, John has a way of explaining things that make things easy for me to understand and I was finding things relatively easy.

Once things had settled down, I started relaxing and started paying very little attention to modesty. In fact I deliberately didn't cross my legs or keep my knees closed and I stopped wearing a tank top under my see-through tops.

I often watched John's eyes when I'd caught him looking up my skirt or at my chest but he was always the perfect professional and never once stared for too long, or said anything; so much so that I sometimes used to wonder if he was gay.

All that changed one Saturday night at the strip club. I was still on my spread knees, starting to come down from my orgasm, when I saw John stood right in front of me, staring down at my still pulsating pussy.

I had a quick panic attack and rushed through collecting the money that was on the floor around me and rushed off the stage.

Stupidly (not), I still decided to go and try to get some drinks bought for me, put my robe on and went out to the bar. I figured that I'd be able see John and keep out of his way.

Wrong!

Stood at the bar were 2 men talking (men in groups are often easier to manipulate because they like showing their macho side to their mates). I went over to them and introduced myself. After a few pleasantries, one of them offered me a drink and when he ordered it he added 3 beers.

At first I thought nothing of it, but a couple of minutes later my professor joined the group.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck." I thought as John said hello and told his 2 mates that I was one of his students.

To cut a long story short, after my second slot, the 4 of us went to one of their houses and I got gang-banged. It was my choice but at the same time I didn't want to upset John and risk getting a revenge bad grade by refusing to go with them; having said that, I quite enjoyed it.

The next time that I saw John at the university he acted as if he had never seen me off campus but as he lectured the class I saw him looking at my legs a lot more often. Because I'd had a great time at his mate's house, and because I still think that he's cute, I opened my legs and let him look as often as he wished.

Nothing was said by either of us until about a week later when I received an email from him using a non-university email address. He thanked me for the good time and asked me if I was working on the Saturday night.

I replied saying that I was, and that I too had had a good time; and hoped that it could be repeated sometime.

I didn't get a reply but on the next Saturday night John was there. After my first slot I mingled with the men getting drinks bought for me but I didn't see John or his mates. I was beginning to think that I might just be getting a taxi back to the campus on my own.

During my second slot John was back, standing right in front of me. I was thinking about our gang-bang and had a strong orgasm during my finale as I stared straight at John's eyes.

As I came out of the changing room to mingle, John was waiting for me and he led me straight to the bar.

"Where are your mates?" I asked.

"It's just me this time Jordan; are you disappointed?"

"A little; the gang-bang was fun."

"So are you up for a little one-on-one fun with me later?"

"Are you asking to fuck me John?"

"Yes Jordan, will you let me fuck you all night long?"

I opened my see-through robe so that he could get a better look at my naked front, put my hand on the front of his trousers and gently squeezed his hard cock and replied,

"What do you think big boy?"

In the next minute I'd got my clothes on and we were walking out of the club. We got a taxi to a flat not far from the university and after an hour or so of fucking John told me that it was his flat. He lived there during semester time after which he'd go back to his house, wife and kids down south.