Just a Jab Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophia was now officially in heaven as she had John on one side holding her after the best sex ever, and now her other love kissing her. She wasn't silly enough to think that Linda was amorous toward her, but the action allowed her to fantasize. John also noticed the kiss after being awakened by the the movement next to him. His reaction was along the same lines as Sophia as he too could fantasize about female action. Sophia had rolled to face Linda and could now feel John hardening against her bum. With a little wriggle and a little nudge with her hand she got him re-positioned at her slit, and then to his surprise she wriggled a bit more taking him inside her. John was now holding her with both hands allowing himself some leverage.

Linda noticed the movements and moved her hand down between her and Sophia to her friend's crotch to feel his long monster slide its way in. She was becoming really horny now and increased her lip suction with Sophia. Sophia just reveled in the attention from both Linda and John. She hoped Linda did not realise what was happening, as she also wished that maybe Linda was opening toward her.

John started pumping into Sophia bringing her quickly to another orgasm. Sophia was getting so lost in the sensations from his penis inside her vagina and Linda's fingers on her crotch touching her clit when she moved. She inadvertently pressed her hand onto Linda's crotch and moved a finger into Linda's vagina opening with slow circular strokes. Linda felt her sexual hunger being fed as she got more turned on from the applied pressure and movement by Sophia. It became an action gets reaction thing as each made the other more turned on. John felt Linda's hands against his cock as he slid in and out with increasing speed. Very soon all three were lost to lustful feelings. Sophia, being the recipient of two sets of stimuli, was the first to reach orgasm. She was quickly followed by John who pumped more of his hot jism inside her. When Sophia felt this happening she went into overdrive and her hand flew over Linda's crotch, from touching and squeezing her clit to pumping a finger in and out of her vagina. Linda quickly followed the others to orgasm pouring her female cum over Sophia's hand. John's cock eventually softened enough to fall out of the vagina allowing goo to ooze out unnoticed.

Linda never quite woke fully during this and thought it was a wonderful dream, hoping it would go on forever. These sensations were new and wonderful and she wanted to try them in real life, not only in this fantasy dream. She quickly dropped back to full sleep, losing the dream. Sophia pulled back from Linda when she realised her friend had fallen back to sleep, and rolled back to John. They held each other for a while letting themselves drift back to sleep getting a much needed nap.

Sophia did eventually wake up to a very uncomfortable slimy wet spot on and underneath her body. When John was nudged awake he too noticed a large amount of dampness beneath and on himself. They giggled at the mess and carefully climbed off the bed without disturbing Linda.

John grabbed some towels from the bathroom and handed one to Sophia then placed another on the sheet to soak up what it could. He pulled the covers back over Linda and motioned for Sophia to follow him out of the room. He took her to the guest bathroom down the hallway where they could relieve their bladders and clean themselves in the shower. Looking at each other, a bit of guilt touched them, but only for a moment because they both knew that something has happened to their relationship. It would need time to determine exactly what.

Reaching a decision that he had to accept things and move forward, he entered the shower to stand in front of Sophia and hold her body against his. In turn she wrapped her arms around him and enjoyed a closeness she had not known for a long time.

Sophia went home after her shower, but expected John to ring her about Linda's condition. She suspected that John would need help later tonight even if Linda felt better as she would still not be up to full throttle sexual exploits. Sophia went home very happy, and content for the first time in a long while. Sally and Kim noticed her buoyancy and were thrilled to see her feeling so good, better than any time since before their father left. They settled in for a simple Sunday night meal and whatever thrilling crap the television could provide.

John settled for a mug of soup and a crusty roll, and later took some upstairs for Linda to eat. She was looking much better with some colour returning to her skin and her eyes had a bit of shine. John sat with her and they chatted as she drank her soup from a mug. The elephant in the room hovered around them both. When the mug was empty Linda went to freshen in the bathroom giving John the opportunity to change the sheets. On returning from the bathroom Linda helped him to finish making the bed. She was now completely naked so John removed his few clothes and they got into bed for a loving cuddle. His tingles had been sated at least for the time being. Linda decided it was time to face the elephant in the room.

"How did it go John? I recall some things although it could have just been a dream."

"Sweetheart, Sophia and I were here with you when we had sex, but I must tell you and hope you are not angry with me. I love you more than anything and would never do this if you are hurt, but it felt more like we were loving each other than just sex. You must remember some of it as you were awake for some of it and even joined in."

Linda looked at him for a moment as she recalled her dream from this afternoon, and became more fidgety as she recalled more memories and thought, "Shit, did that really happen!"

"John did I really join in, I thought I was dreaming strange things because you were next to me."

"Linda, do you recall anything about your kiss with Sophia and the orgasm you had together?"

"Oh my god! Was that real?" she was startled, "I'm not lesbian at all!"

"I think you were reacting to the sensuality of the moment. At that time we were very high on lust, you are definitely not lesbian. Perhaps some latent bisexuality showed through, Sophia certainly looked to enjoy your attention."

"Shit John, what does this mean? We are mid forties and never done anything like this before."

"Linda, don't worry about it, because to be completely honest you two turned me on so much. I found it beyond any fantasy I could have had before. I love you and will still love you tomorrow."

They went quiet as new thoughts went through them as they contemplated the implications of events. They also had to consider what they should do tonight. It was John who started the conversation.

"What about tonight dear? We still need to work on the tingles again," he said, then quickly added when Linda glanced quickly at him, "But not right this minute."

She sighed, at least partly in relief at that last comment.

"I know sweet, I wish I could help fully, but I am still feeling weak. I hate to say this as it sounds gross, but Sophia will have to come back again," she cringed at that and added, "makes her sound like a call girl. God John what is going to happen to us? I do not want to lose you, and I never ever considered either of us with another person. This just seems so unfair. We were happy with our life together, making it the best we could for the two of us. Now we have to share what has always been so private."

"We are still us, love. I wish I could turn back the clock but as much as wishes can be, we are both too practical to waste time on self pity."

Yea, I know but give me a minute to feel sorry for myself," she smiled at him and continued talking, "I'll give Sophia a call, no make that a ring, don't want any reference to call girls do we," she laughed as John smiled.

With that decided they continued with the cuddle and added a few kisses. Despite their brave words neither were feeling settled with the decisions and were nervously facing a future of the unknown. Eventually nature called and they split to look after their bodily needs, get dressed and stay separated as John went downstairs to clear the kitchen and settle to read a book. Linda went downstairs as well to get a drink and with a blanket spread over her, nestled on the couch with a magazine and the phone. The magazine was to give her time to build some courage to make the phone call to Sophia.

Mid evening Linda did pluck enough nerve to ring Sophia. Linda was not certain how she would have reacted if one of the twins had answered. She need not have been concerned as Sophia had not left the phone unattended since arriving at home. There was almost no need for any conversation as they both knew the reason for the call which made it easier and much less embarrassing. A simple "Hi," was all that was needed by both and Sophia added, "I'll be right there." She yelled to the girls that she had to see Linda about something important and could be late back, and went straight to the Smith's home.

Linda met her at the back door and after letting her in locked it again. Sophia could see that Linda was looking better she still was not good and gave her a hug of encouragement. John was waiting at the in the family room feeling uncertain, although junior was prompting him to not be so silly and go for it by starting to tingle. The thought of going to bed with one gorgeous woman was enough to give any man tingles, but with the two of them as they approached him put his anticipatory tingles into overdrive.

Linda went to him and hugged John with Sophia next to her. John just reached out with one arm and Sophia snuggled up to them with a gentle sigh. Yes this was a dream of hers, a fantasy for those lonely nights with just her vibrator for company.

John was scared of reacting too enthusiastically in case Linda thought he had stopped wanting her. Linda was scared of acting too nervous in case he thought she did not want him to do it. Sophia was scared of them getting cold feet and not being able to get at their bodies. She was really horny from her long period of abstinence, and having the two main desires of her life within reach was almost to much to believe.

They knew what was going to happen, what had to happen, no hiding or pretending it would not happen. John had to have active sex to survive and for the moment his life partner could not provide sufficiently for him. This was fact, and if the two partners would be honest with themselves they were looking forward to tonight.

In silence they gave each other a peck on the cheek and released their holds and stiffly climbed the stairs to the bedroom. As they entered the bedroom John suggested a shower to help loosen up. He went first with Sophia following but Linda hung back feeling awkward. Noticing her delay John turned around and held his hand to her beckoning her to follow. Sophia added her support by grabbing Linda's hand and together they went into the bathroom. John knew he had to act first as his tingle was becoming a real concern to him with his increasing sexual excitement. He removed his clothes, with Sophia just one article behind him.

Linda just stood in the room looking bewildered, not sure what to do with herself still in the grip of fatigue from her illness. John gripped her by the shoulders and bodily moved her to between him and Sophia. By now Sophia was naked as well and after a quick glance at John around Linda determined his intent. Between the two of them they undressed Linda, making certain they did it slowly and sensually. Each item coming off entailed running hands gently along her body, giving caresses that they could see Linda enjoyed. When the item was removed hands were run back to the starting point for the next article to be taken off. Linda had her eyes closed and her breathing became heavier.

John pulled Linda into the shower with the help of Sophia. Here they carefully washed each other with shower gel, enjoying the slippery touch and feel of the others. Linda was still mostly passive as her illness was increasing her tiredness, but she was enjoying the attention making her relax. Both John and Sophia ensured that they gave to each other. Sophia could not help but keep at least one hand on John's erection most of the time. It was magnificent to look at and touch, and the way it protruded out from his body was impossible to ignore. She did not neglect the rest of him, just did not spend as much time away from his cock. John for his part was enjoying himself with two impressive women to run his hands over. He was like a kid in a candy store flitting from bit to bit never settling anywhere for long. There was always something else to grab his attention.

It was not long before Sophia was feeling her own tingles. This was nice to do but she wanted to be filled, so taking the lead they were soon out of the shower and drying off. John's cock and the women's breasts had never had so much drying done. Linda could help a little and seemed to concentrate on Sophia's back as this was normally all she could reach. She never even noticed that Sophia was always facing John.

Finally dry, Sophia grabbed a dry towel and shepherded them to the bed and got John on his back and Linda to his other side. Sophia was too far gone to be bothered with any more foreplay and simply climbed aboard John while John was kissing Linda. She straddled his hips and, holding his erection in place, lowered herself down. She impaled herself in slow steps waiting after each move to acclimatize to his size, until he was fully bedded. Waiting a moment to savour the sensation, she moved her hips slowly in a small circle feeling him rubbing all around her vagina wall.

Linda had grown more tired, lying next to John with her head on his left shoulder with her hand resting on his chest. Her eyes were focused on Sophia watching her slowly gyrate her hips, her breasts taking turns drooping slightly adjusting to the hip motion. John had one arm below his wife holding her tight to his side and the right arm reaching across his body to hold and gently squeeze Linda's left boob. He kept his eyes on Sophia occasionally tightening his eyelids as he felt movement on his penis.

Linda could feel Sophia's knee pressing into her abdomen. This gentle pressure and motion could be felt all the way to her vagina causing her to rub her legs together grinding onto her opening and clit. As she got more turned on she reached out and touched her hand to Sophia's upper leg near her hip. This touch was like an electric prod against Sophia and compelled her to larger movements. Now riding his cock like she was in a saddle sliding him along the length of her vagina. The increased activity was getting John closer to his orgasm and he reached out to place his hand on Sophia's other hip. Sophia could feel this and the physical and visual sensations were getting her nearer her own peak. She moved faster and John moved his hand to pull her forward to lie on him, Linda following suit putting a hand on her as well when Sophia started bending forward.

After some slight adjustments between them to make space for Sophia's new position atop John's body they all stayed in contact as much as possible. John was now holding both of her hips and pushing himself up at the hips to meet Sophia's motions. Linda kept touch by stroking Sophia's back to her bottom, moulding her hand to match the curves. Sophia kept increasing her speed and John matched her movements which raised their desires. When Linda's hand happened to run between Sophia's bum cheeks tickling her sensitive anus the sensation pushed her over the edge and she had her orgasm. Her vagina tightened on John's cock caused him to succumb to his urges and he released his cum. His orgasm could only be described as orgasmic, and his hot cum and pulsing cock pushed Sophia to new heights. Their combined tense bodies, small grunts and flushed faces let Linda know they had peaked and caused her to enter her own orgasm.

The three came down slowly and relaxed to let their breathing return to normal. Rolling off John to his right shoulder she reached back and grabbed the towel to catch his seed between her legs. She thought to herself that at least she did not have to lie in a wet spot. Linda reached over with her hand and massaged Sophia's shoulder.

"Thank you for being here for us," she said.

Sophia opened an eye to look back at her two friends, "Darling this is definitely my pleasure. I am getting as much, if not more, in return as you are. You are scratching an itch in me that was driving me crazy for ages."

Linda and John both chuckled until silence again returned and they each rested and dozed for a short period. Sophia knew she could not stay forever and needed a bit more to completely satisfy her and so she interrupted the peace.

"Speaking of scratching itches I am going to beg for a little more. Sorry Linda but can John just give me a little more please?"

In response Linda just disentangled herself and pushed against John's side to move him towards Sophia, "Please take a bit more as our way of thanking you for this. I am not sure what but this is giving me funny feelings I am not sure of, but I am too worn out to worry about now."

"Ahh, do I get a say in this?" butted in John.

"No," came the stereo response from both women followed by their giggling.

John finished his roll onto Sophia who spread her legs and removed the towel.

"Please John, just get inside. I need a fast quickie."

Without further ado, discussion or contemplation he did exactly what she sought. He grabbed his dick which was again hard and centered it to Sophia and plunged forward. He got it in one try and after removing his hand and supported his body on his elbows, as he continued the plunge until fully berthed. Sophia kept her eyes on his and groaned in pleasure at his determined entry. He did not rest after reaching the end and immediately humped his hips hammering Sophia into the mattress. Her legs raised up and grabbed him to ensure her vagina got all of him inside. She reached up above her head to push against the headboard as his hammering was moving her body up the bed. He helped by grabbing her shoulders allowing him to ramp up his humping.

Sophia was in heaven feeling the friction in her vagina and his pelvis hitting against hers. He was large enough that she could feel him all the way down her sheath as it stretched whenever he pushed forward. Very soon she was releasing her cum and reached her peak, straining her body so that it arched off the bed. Her tension set John to peak and tense up and together they released their cum.

Linda remained beside them unable to stop watching but too tired to join in, just wishing it was her and not...this gave her pause as she realised that she did not know who she wished to replace. To a normal heterosexual female this came as a very unsettling thought, but again she had to leave it alone until she had the mental energy to follow it.

As she was having her almost defining moment, the coupled pair had finished and disengaged. They were going through that period of regaining some spent energy as they felt their post coital attraction. After such energy sapping exercise John had collapsed fully onto Sophia.

"Move you great lug," she said and smiled as her hand slapped against his butt cheek, "Come on, some of us need to breathe."

John mumbled an apology and rolled to the side and Sophia made a production of taking large heavy breaths. Linda and John had to laugh at her antics.

"I had better get going, it's getting late and tomorrow is a work day, bugger it. If it's OK I will have a quick shower before I leave. It would be my luck that the kids stayed up late and be there when I get home, and I stink of John. As nice as that is I don't think I want them smelling it on me."