Just a Jab Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Linda I can hardly complain and I am finding your new self a big turn on as well. I also think we are lucky that Sophia accepts this as well. If you go any further I think she would want to have sex with you like she is me. Being a bloke that would be OK with me, but it would be up to you."

"I have noticed how Sophia looks at me and, to be honest I am enjoying her attention a little bit. I may not have much lesbian blood but when we are in the middle of having sex I seem to, uh I don't know, it would be easy to have sex with her as I would with you. I get so horny that I think any body would be satisfying. See what happens naturally, I might even give her a kiss sometime."

"OK love. You will know what is best for yourself," John said as he considered the turn on of two women in heat together in bed. Linda then rolled to her side to face John even though it was almost too dark to see clearly.

"John," she started in a serious voice, "this has got me thinking of more than the three of us. What would you say to being with other women if the opportunity came up?"

He opened his eyes to look in her direction as he pondered her question.

"Not really sure on that, I hadn't given it any thought. Are you suggesting we drag a woman off the street, or go out to clubs to find someone?"

"Now that would be silly. No I was just wondering hypothetically. Anyway, after I see the doctor we should get the all clear and most of this will sort itself out," said Linda, but continued talking as John took a breath to say something, "but I do not want us to stop seeing Sophia. I think she has come to rely on us in our short sex career with her and to suddenly stop would hurt her a lot. I think we would suffer as well. We seem to have forged a strong bond with her and this must be considered. She loves us very much and we love her so much as well."

They both stayed silent as they thought about the ramifications of their lives intertwined with Sophia.

After a minute John said, "I do love her more now than I did before and certainly would never want to hurt her. I will say this though, I am looking forward more to our own sex life regaining our former active levels. I love making restful love to you, but I do miss us getting hot and sweaty together. But we should maybe put off more talk of this before I get tingly again. We need some sleep tonight. Good night love."

"Nigh night dear."

They had a kiss, rolled over and went to sleep, or did as soon as their brains stopped spinning thinking over their conversation.

***

Wednesday Day 17

Another typical day on Wednesday except for the visit to Dr Kendall in the afternoon. First thing in the morning they had their usual gentle sex, although Linda added in a blow job as well to hopefully help John survive a little longer. Lunchtime saw Linda arrive at the office to help him cope a little longer.

By this time Janet had guessed what was happening and just gave them a little smile when she saw Linda arrive. Bronwyn welcomed Linda but was confused as to why she was coming into the office so often. It was unusual for Linda to be there more than once a month on average. The receptionist was aware of some of John's health but did not have any detail of the required treatments. She did guess correctly that Linda's arrivals were part of his treatment, but her idea was more toward some sort of injection or similar like diabetics need. However it still was confusing as to why John could not handle this himself. She did broach the subject with Janet in the afternoon after John had left the office, but Janet maintained her innocence in the matter. Bronwyn did get worried about things concerning John as she thought his health could be much worse than they had let on. She liked him too much to sit around doing nothing if his health was worsening. She promised herself to talk seriously with John soon.

That afternoon Linda accompanied John to the appointment. They turned up on time and did not have to wait long before being called into the office. They shared a few pleasantries before the doctor got down to business.

She was interested in how they were coping with his condition and the necessary treatments. Philipa did ask for more details about how the treatments were going and if the problem was changing in any manner. Linda spoke up for this when John basically shrugged a non committal response that they were going well and coping OK.

"Dear, she is going to need more than a shrug. There have been some things I have noticed that I think should be noted. Firstly you were correct about the level of activity and involvement of the sex being important in the treatment success. The more active and involved the sex is, the longer before John's tingles begin again. We call his early warning pains tingles for the sake of ease around other people and a little joke between us. He needs active sex three times a day, gentle sex or simple blowjobs just don't cut it enough. Multiple orgasms at one time help put things off for a short while like overnight sleeping, but do not reduce the number of sessions per day. Perhaps I should have said earlier that he needs at least three sessions a day. He could have sex twice or more in one session but that only allows a break of an extra hour or two but does not extend to a full second break. Going to work brings on the tingles faster than sleeping overnight.

"Another little thing, or perhaps not quite so little," she grinned, "John's erection changes size with his ardour. During a blow job I found that he is a bit smaller, being maybe less than eight inches and less diameter. It helps not stretching my lips as much and it is easier to get my hands around for gripping."

At this Philipa was getting a little fidgety in her chair and seemed unable to find a comfortable position.

"Perhaps I could butt in here with something I noticed but forgot about until now," John added, "I had to masturbate on Monday at work as the tingles got a bit too bad. Anyway I saw that my dick was only a little bit larger than the size it used to be when erect. The amount of semen was only a little more than I used to eject as well. The tingles abated for a while but restarted after a little more than an hour."

"Oh John, you should have said something to me. That is important to know because we obviously cannot leave you to your own devices, ever," said Linda reaching to hold his hand, then continued talking as if he hadn't spoken.

"Then during normal sex he seems to be a bit bigger, but if it is very active then he seems to just get larger and larger. I am not really sure how normal he is now but if he has a really strong orgasm it feels that he increases dramatically in size. This never fails to send us over the edge, especially with how very hot his spunk has become. You can feel it inside you as he shoots," said Linda as she noticed Philipa's discomfort for the first time, "Sorry I didn't mean to run off like that. I did try to just state things."

"Don't worry about it Linda, I am glad you could let me know. In answer to your unasked question, it is so hot to hear you describe it," responded Philipa, "I will need a semen sample today from you John if that is possible. Perhaps I can leave you two alone for a while to collect it in this specimen jar and you let me know when you have finished."

John was feeling a bit uncomfortable with this open talking, but what Linda said next made his face redden like a beacon.

"Philipa, there is no need for you to leave. I have become a bit of a naughty girl lately since I got sick last weekend, and I feel you would not be upset over what I am about to say. Could you take the sample yourself? I have not been very well this week and could not give John his full treatments, so I asked a good friend to help. She has been coming over at night to make sure John gets enough treatment to survive the night through," seeing the woman's open mouth and large eyes Linda continued, "It's good with me because it helps John. In fact I think it is bringing out a cuckqueen fetish in me as I seem to be enjoying the experience. I was just thinking that you could help out with his afternoon's treatment. This would be really good for me as I have been advised by my GP to go easy on anything physically strenuous, and unfortunately this is what John needs."

This caught Philipa off guard, but not for long. She was single and had not been on many dates recently. Being fifty with a slightly round, buxom, short figure meant she did not attract too many men, let alone her being a specialist doctor. Having bright red hair seemed to put off so many men as well. So to be honest with herself, masturbating John during his emergency in hospital had given her more than a little thrill. The opportunity for more would really scratch a big itch.

"I could do it if you are really OK with it. What about you John?"

"Don't worry about him Philipa, he is probably getting tingly at the thought of this, right honey?"

John wriggled for a moment in his chair looking like he got caught with his hand in the cookie jar. Looking at Linda and smiling to her, then turning to the doctor and giving her a smile and raised his eyebrows knowing Linda was right.

"Philipa, we have sort of expanded our definition of a loving marriage this week. I would be happy for you to take the sample yourself, of course only if you are fully agreeable. And don't worry we will not say anything to anyone, we would not want to get you in any trouble."

"Linda, John, I would be lying if this did not appeal to me, can we get comfortable and enjoy it fully. I wanted your cock the first time I saw it and then especially after giving you that handjob," said Philipa as she called her receptionist to hold any calls, only to be told her last appointment today had canceled so the day was over for patients anyway, "Thanks, I need to give some treatment now and it could take a while so you can finish for the day if you like."

"Thank you doctor, I will head home as soon as I have cleared up here. Good night then," as they disconnected the call. Philipa rose and led them to the rear door of her office.

"OK, follow me to the back room. I use this for resting after late night emergency calls. Let me know if this is more than you were suggesting."

In the room was a king single bed, a small table and wardrobe, and a second door leading to a small bathroom. Linda gave her a smug grin as she could see just how keen Philipa was, and this grin was also for how turned on Linda was beginning to feel herself at the idea of John with another woman. John was speechless, not really sure if he had been stolen by aliens or if the rest of the world was now insane. The one thing he did know was that the tingles were really eager for the fun to start.

Philipa turned to them and simply stated, "I do not think that a condom would help John much in his treatment due to its dampening effect on sensations. However I am infertile having had my tubes tied some time ago because of complications, so no worries about babies. I have not had sex for some time, and then it was always with condoms so I should pose little risk of STDs. I do need to ask this question for my personal surety, is there risk of you having any infection? We can just use a condom if in any doubt."

"Philipa, until this week neither of us had ever had sex with another person, at least after we had gotten together over 20 years ago. I think the woman I was with this week had not had unprotected sex for many years. I also don't think she was overly active in recent years anyway. So I think we are very safe, but you bring up a good point for us to be very careful," John looked at Linda as she considered what was said and nodded to each other.

At this time Linda was getting a little restless with all the talking as her pussy was wanting some of the promised action to start. Moving to behind John she reached around him and loosened his pants and pulled them down to his knees. His cock bounced up from being caught getting the attention of Philipa. She looked enthralled at the sight and started removing her own clothing without even thinking about it. Her vagina had instantly lubricated itself at just the vision of his magnificent penis. As she removed her blouse her pants had already become damp. To John's joy her bras were then taken off and her breasts exposed. Although they were succumbing to age and gravity the nipples had lost none of their pink colour and looked to be stretching out for him to take a hold of. This is exactly what he did moving forward to the good doctor and gently cupping her boobs into his hands and she continued removing her clothes. By this time Linda had finished taking off his few items leaving him naked for all to see. She was busy getting herself naked as John and Philipa moved their bodies together and locked lips. It took very little time for tongues to get into action as lust took over. Linda helped them by ensuring his cock found a prominent position against Philipa's body, and almost immediately they rubbed their hips gently together.

The two hugging were ushered to the bed where they found themselves urged to lie down still lip locked to each other. The action was still too slow for Linda so she got them arranged with John on his back and moved Philipa to get her lips onto John's standing cock. It took no more convincing for her to slip him into her mouth and get her tongue to tickle him. When Linda was satisfied with the action she placed her own lips to John's mouth and kissed him with vigour. John was again in heaven with two women giving him their attention. Philipa proved to be very adept at fellatio and he was soon ready to blow his load. Sensing this Philipa remembered at almost the last moment why they were here and quickly disengaged to grab a sample jar. As Linda was providing him with a distraction he only noticed his cock was bare for a moment and by then it was again in a warm moist place.

He soon regained any lost ground to find his orgasm starting. He tried to warn them but Linda would not release his mouth so he grunted as best he could. Philipa had expected the flow to start, but the force and amount surprised her even though she had seen it before. Having it go directly into her mouth was very different to watching it fly through the air and some of the initial burst slipped back out past her lips. She did manage to extricate her mouth and catch a couple of spurts in the cup before replacing her lips around his knob. Only one spurt was lost, although not completely gone as it now adorned her forehead. It then felt like it was never ending as many spurts kept arriving into her mouth as she expertly kept swallowing. Never before had she had to take in so much, it was incredible to her and her body reacted with a small orgasm.

Meanwhile Linda had twisted her head around to keep watch on the groin action. She saw the tell tale signs of Philipa's orgasm which brought a similar reaction in Linda. John felt both women tense slightly and knew they were enjoying this as well, making him feel better at not being the only one getting to cum. He did eventually stop cumming and they all relaxed slightly, well all except for his mini-me attachment. Philipa was resting with her head beside his littler head and noticed he was still up and ready.

"God John, do you relax at all?" she asked.

"No he doesn't go down, at least not if the little guy thinks he can get more, and I think you should see what it wants," replied Linda.

Philipa looked up at them and seeing both of them smiling back at her she decided that taking him for a ride would definitely be worth it.

"If nobody says no I am wanting to hop aboard this pole, so keep silent please," she said as her body moved back up the bed to straddle across John's hips. Her eyes did not leave her objective as she hoped they were true in allowing her to fully sample this heaven sent man pole. Lifting up and holding him in place at her opening she wriggled his end over her wet slit and slowly lowered herself taking him inside her vagina.

"Oh god it is so big, I have to go slow, so slowly. Ohh it is so good, please go in further," she mumbled to herself as she kept lowering herself onto his cock. The last couple of inches jumped in as she relaxed onto him and stayed unmoving, feeling the full length inside whilst keeping her eyes closed to enjoy the experience.

Eventually she moved, starting slowly and building up to a fast full length slide with John humping his hips to increase the contact. She continued making a loud moaning noise, but as her peak got closer she opened her eyes to stare into his eyes. This had the effect of getting her lust into overdrive as she felt a connection build up with John. His eyes had the effect of giving her a feeling of being loved even though she knew there could be nothing like that in such a short time. John was feeling a similar train of thought pass through him as he looked into her eyes. It seemed to him that a physical interaction brought about an emotional bond, at least from within him. Perhaps he was really unable to have sex without some emotional link to the other person, even one he barely knew. This bonding feeling for them both quickly got their lust to peak and John started his second climax in this room. On feeling his cum pumping into her vagina Philipa entered her own orgasm and found herself passing a lot of fluid from her body. To her surprise she had been so turned on that she was squirting, causing liquid to bounce off John and splatter their bodies. Linda being as close to the joining as she could get and could not help but have a large orgasm herself while witnessing Philipa's actions and getting her share of liquids spraying onto her face. John had trouble seeing that low because Linda had put her head almost on his stomach to watch, but he got to see some as Linda jumped back slightly as she peaked. He could see liquids all over his pelvis.

Fortunately Linda did jump back a bit as Philipa then collapsed in exhaustion onto John. He just put his arms around her to hold her to himself as Linda laid on the bed next to him and held them both in her arms. They stayed like this for a short time until Philipa gained some breath to roll off and go into the bathroom. It may not be highly romantic or sexual but she made comment to them from her perch on the toilet as she relieved her bladder.

"Gee that was awesome, thank you so much for sharing with me. This almost makes being a doctor worth it. Not every day I get to enjoy providing treatment for my patients, in fact never before like this," she said as the toilet flushed and she was waiting for the hot water to arrive in the basin.

When the wash cloth was warm and wet she cleaned herself as John arrived in the room and rested a hand on her shoulder. After she gave his cock a wipe over he pulled her into his arms and they cuddled for a minute. Linda joined them and they both pulled her into the cuddle with an arm each.

"Thank you Philipa for helping us. It means a lot to me to be able to give John his treatment."

"I have to agree, you are terrific Philipa. I'm not sure what I felt during that but you seemed to click with us," added John.

"Yes John I noticed that too, what do you think Philipa?" asked Linda.

"I'm not certain myself, only that I hope we can somehow repeat this soon."

"I certainly think that can be arranged, and next time I think it should be at home," said Linda, "but we should get moving now although I would surely love to lie back down and rest some more."

At that the three of them dressed themselves and after a final hug and kiss each Linda and John left for home. Philipa gave them a business card and added her private phone number and email address. Linda promised to send their email details to her. When in the car Linda added Philipa's information to her and John's phones and sent a message from both so Philipa had their numbers as well.