Just a Jab Ch. 04

Story Info
Sophia steps up to take her share.
15.5k words
4.75
30.7k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hope you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it.

To date: John Smith had an injection of testosterone that was contaminated. This caused major changes in his reproductive system that ultimately means he needs frequent sex to survive.

Any sex participants are 18 years or older.

All people, activities and anything resembling facts are a figment of my imagination and may not match anything in real life. Biology and medicine are not my strongest points so I have not been encumbered by any silly preconceptions.

Expect some minor humour and ridiculous ideas.

Yes, it does look like a harem story, so if you are hesitant about this then read no further.

-GfG

==============================================

Day 14 Sunday (contd.)

John entered the kitchen after leaving Linda asleep in the bedroom, to see Sophia and the twins buzzing around preparing lunch. His offer to help was turned down so he prepared some cold drinks for the four of them and sat at the table with his glass in front of him. He sat there in thinking about the current situation, not aware of the worried looks he received from the others. It did not take long for the meal to be ready and John came out of his stupor when the food, plates and cutlery were placed on the table. He did not feel up to eating anything, but knowing the twins had started preparing the meal earlier he did not want to hurt their feelings so he served himself a respectable amount and proceeded to eat. He found that the salads were tasty and he complimented them for the lovely food. The twins smiled back at this comments and felt that their efforts were appreciated. It was obvious to the girls that John and their mother were upset and they had suspicions that there was more involved than just Linda being ill.

Kimberley and Sally kept the conversation going during the meal with minimal input from the adults. When the last person finished eating the half sided conversation became too much for them and they demanded to know what was wrong.

Sophia answered, "Sorry dears, but some sort of bug has gotten to Linda which should not be much of a problem, normally. However it looks unlikely she will be able to help John this afternoon, so Linda asked me to give some treatment to John for her."

"Do you need" - "any help?"

"Thanks for the offer but I think John and I can handle this for now. It isn't something all that difficult, but best if someone older does it for him."

"Ok mum" - "no problems." - "We think we" - "should be going home now," - "to get some homework done."

Then they both chimed together, "Bye."

Both Sophia and John said their goodbyes to the twins as the two girls went home. They moved at the same time to collect up the dishes and left overs. It was obvious to them both that they were stalling but neither was ready yet to start what could be an awkward conversation.

The situation was awkward but Sophia was feeling turned on in spite of, or perhaps because of her nervousness. She had not felt like this since waiting for her first date to arrive at the mall in the eighth grade. She kept stealing glances at John hoping he would make a move.

John was in the grip of complete inner turmoil. He was having a battle with himself between his moral compass and his personal desires. He stopped moving for some time as this debate went on in his mind. In the end the fact that he had to physically get help weighed in on the side of his desires. Sophia was one of the hottest women he knew and he already had strong feelings toward her. His decision to get her help eventually took complete hold and even Sophia could see which way his mind was going as his pants bulged more. His tingling was verging on the edge of painful as his lust started to rise in anticipation bringing on an embarrassed red face. He turned to Sophia and looked her in the eye, trying not to let his heavy blushing ruin the moment.

"Sophia, I know I don't need to say anything more because you have already agreed to help us today, but I am not able to just have sex with just anyone, even if it is necessary."

At this comment Sophia almost wept with frustration as she thought he was now going to decline, but before she could say anything John continued talking.

"I need to tell you that I have strong feelings toward you. I would never have said or done anything about them because I love Linda and never want to hurt her. My feelings for you have grown over the years and I do not want to just have sex with you. I prefer that we make love together. But this is with the knowledge that, regardless of my feelings toward you and what we could be doing together, I would never leave Linda nor want to hurt her. After we make love then things would need to return to as before. Sorry if this upsets you in any way, but I need you to know my feelings."

He would probably have rambled on some more except Sophia walked to him and wrapped her arms around his waist and held him tightly against herself. In automatic response John put his arms around her body and hugged her back. She tilted her head up and gave him a soft kiss on the lips and looked him in the eyes.

"John, you are the sweetest, kindest, most considerate man I have ever met. I know you would never leave Linda, and this knowledge just makes you even better in my books. I too have deep feelings for you, and I love Linda as well and do not want her hurt either. Linda wants us together today. I want us together today. You want us together today. To be made love to by a man such as yourself would be like a dream or fantasy come true," she gave him another quick kiss, pressed her hips to his and smiled as she kept talking, "Just two things I need to say and one thing I need to ask you. I am on the pill, it has been a long time since I last had any sex, and where are we going to do it?"

John grinned and answered, "Could we start here, but I need to finish next to Linda. No secrets."

As soon as he stopped talking he placed his lips to hers and gently pressed allowing the kiss to increase under his lust's direction. Sophia for her part wanted this too much to let it be delayed any longer than necessary. She was already fully moistened and engorged, ready to take him. Their hands wandered over each others body as lips parted allowing tongues to take the lead. John could feel her large breasts pressed to his body and Sophia was reveling in the hard appendage against her belly. She could not stop from grinding herself against him to spread the joy of contact.

Taking the lead Sophia eased back slightly to allow her hands to come between them and loosen his pants allowing her to push them down. When they cleared his hips and fell to the ground she was able to grasp his cock in her hands. His size made her feel like a little child trying to play with an adult size bat. For his part her cool hands felt marvelous on his shaft as he tracked her careful exploration of his erection from head to base, then over his balls. She was absolutely astounded at its size even though she had been told what to expect. The smooth skin over his manhood was too divine and she wanted to do more with his bat.

Not holding herself back she dropped to her knees and looked closely at what she was still holding and caressing. John followed her with his eyes, but had to close them in surrender to her sensual touch. She had such joy and amazement in her expression that he could not help but feel pride that it was him she was looking at. When looking was not enough Sophia let her face go closer and her lips gently kissed against his cock, then her tongue licked its entire length to the head. Here she opened her mouth and took him in as far as possible, sucking and tongue tickling him as she held him in place. The tongue action had to stop as she pressed more of his length inside until it almost made her gag touching the back of her throat. John made a small sound with an intake of breath as he felt himself being drawn into her mouth. Involuntarily his hips thrust slightly forward as he gently fucked her face.

She was in heaven and her hands gripped his butt cheeks tightly and ensured he continued his movements. She loved having a man do this, and with John's extra large hot cock it was better than ever. As this kept going his movements became faster and her enjoyment increased, she moaned as her lust overcame all other thought. Her hands forced him to move faster and to the full depth that she could stand. His hands came down to each side of her head and he held her in his own grip, slightly moving her head adding to the motions between them. They were both groaning loudly and continuously as the movement became faster and stronger until he was almost heaving himself into her mouth. The groans soon became grunts as he neared his peak. Just a minute later John stopped grunting to grind out sound from his throat. Sophia could feel him become harder and bigger and his sac tightened to squeeze his balls. This heightened her arousal, then he made a louder noise and his whole body went still.

He could only make a small sound of warning, "Gonna come," and Sophia gripped him harder as he convulsed in orgasm. Sophia felt his hot cum splash into the back of her mouth setting off her own orgasm. As she went into spasm herself her mouth pulled back on his cock to allow the semen to pool on her tongue and any extra was eagerly swallowed. He continued pulsing his whole body pushing his fluids into her mouth as she gulped them down. It did eventually stop and he softened giving her the opportunity to milk out anything left in the tube. Sophia was amazed at how hot it was, and how sweet it tasted. It was like a fresh squeezed citrus drink, truly incredible. Now it was finished she took a deep breath and released her hold on him and stood up. John immediately put his arms back around her and hugged her tight and gave her a passionate kiss, showing her just how much he enjoyed her efforts. She was amazed that he would kiss her after taking his cum in her mouth, a first for her as guys were always scared of being called gay for tasting their own semen.

As he kissed her appreciatively John just prayed they were doing the right thing for all their sakes. His lust had taken over and he now just had to ride it out, enjoy it and hope for the best afterward. Sophia was thinking similar thoughts astounded at how quickly their ardour had risen to a lofty peak. This level of emotion was unexpected even though they had both professed strong feelings to each other beforehand.

John removed her clothing with Sophia's help and also removed what remained on him. When they were naked John looked at her and could only express his pleasure at her looks in a silent wow with his lips and then running his hands over her body, feeling her every curve. Even though they had seen each other many times in swim suits there was something different when all of the skin is revealed, especially when you are also allowed to touch it. They both stood there looking at and touching each others body. These initial investigations did ease off and John took her head into his hands again and looked at her saying, "Shall we go lie down now and get more comfortable."

Sophia slowly blinked her eyelids in affirmation and John reached down to hold her hand and led her up to his bedroom. When they arrived Linda was asleep on her side of the bed and John led Sophia to his side and after pulling the blanket and sheet aside got her to sit on the edge of the bed. He looked at his wife for a moment seeing that she was on her left side facing toward him. He was joined by Sophia who twisted around to see her. Bending forward he reach a hand out and gently brushed Linda's hair from her face, and Sophia also reached out her hand to run it along her upper arm. Linda opened her eyes slightly to see John and Sophia peering at her, not missing their naked condition. She smiled and moved her right hand to touch Sophia's hand then up to squeeze John's hand on her head.

She whispered to them, "Hi love, I was hoping you would join me. Please ignore that I am here."

She moved John's hand to rest it on Sophia's hand. She pressed his hand down so he was holding Sophia's and said, "Please, you both need this. I love you both."

She closed her eyes and continued her resting, but this time with a small smile on her lips. John moved back slightly and kissed Sophia on the top of her head.

Sophia spoke quietly, "I feel very funny about this, but I hope you will not stop now. I need you very much."

"I know how you feel. I am the same, and yes we have to keep going," he responded.

Sophia lifted her face to his and they kissed each other as her hands reached out to touch him. John lowered himself to his knees and separating her legs he moved his head down her body pressing his lips to her as he kissed more of her. Passing her breast he vowed to himself he would give them more attention later as she reacted positively to his attentions. He did not stop going down until he was at her triangular bush. With each breath he took in the odour of her arousal. He moved his hands to between her legs to clear a path to her slit. When his tongue slid into the slit finding her aroused clit Sophia drew in a quick gasp as the nerves were touched. He stayed there giving it some loving then passed further down to her opening. When she felt his tongue between her labia she groaned loudly and laid back on the bed.

The top of her head was resting spooned by Linda, and her feet could not touch the floor so she lifted them over his shoulders to rest on his back. This had the effect of opening her further giving him much clearer access to her womanhood. He took full advantage of this and let himself engorge on her pussy. He never kept to any routine and Sophia would never know where he would touch her next. He changed his approach between sucking, licking or holding, moving all the way along her slit. She was wet before, but now the liquids seemed to be pouring out and John made every effort to catch them. Soon she was reaching a peak as the stimulation never paused. With a loud grunt she convulsed in orgasm and a stream of cum flowed out to be licked and sucked up by John. In the end she had to push him away from her pussy as she was too sensitive.

As she came down from her high she realised that Linda was now holding her and smoothing her hair out as her head was resting against Linda as if a pillow. Linda did not seem totally awake but her actions spoke of knowledge and approval of what was happening around her. John raised himself back to his feet and pushed lightly against Sophia to swivel around on the bed so he could join them. Sophia found herself on her back sandwiched between the married couple.

John looked at his wife with total love in his eyes, making Sophia wish he could look at her that way. Just as this thought occurred he changed his focus and he was indeed looking at Sophia with a similar look of love. It was not the exact same look, but she could certainly tell what his emotions and feelings were from that look. For his part John noticed that Sophia visibly relaxed on the bed when he did look at her. He took that to mean all was good and brought his hand up to pull her to her side to face him.

Returning to kissing with as much passion as they could muster they pressed their bodies together. Sophia was certainly ready for the next stage of this tryst and she could feel that John was prepared as well. She moved her hand down to hold his erection and lifting her leg she slid it to her junction and lowered the leg to hold him in place. Even after all their activity she could feel how hot his penis was, and it did not seem to have lost any size. She needed him badly inside her so she rolled onto her back pulling him to follow her. When he was on top she spread her legs to bring her feet to the back of his thighs, opening herself fully to him. With her hand still between them she guided him to her vagina entry, holding it there until he nudged forward slightly.

Now that he was in position she moved her hands to his hips and pulled him up, telling him by the motion to get himself inside. He proceeded to slowly rock his pelvis in short strokes to inch his cock into her sheath. She was certainly lubricated sufficiently, but still needed time to adjust to his size as he pressed forward. When he finally ground his pelvis to hers she let out a large sigh of satisfaction. It had been too long since her last fuck, and never one as great as this even though this wasn't yet finished. When she was ready for him she gave him silent directions again with her hands, and rocked her own pelvis in time with his movements. She kept her eyes closed as she tried to commit to memory every moment and every sensation she was feeling. He was so hot inside her and she was so full that every slight movement sent shivers though her body. Little spasms occurred frequently as she had minor orgasms. Every nerve ending was afire in her vagina, and every time he bottomed out her clit was tickled by his groin.

He was soon moving faster as he enjoyed every sensation of being inside this tight vagina. He was realising that this was far better than any fantasy he had enjoyed about her body. He too became astounded at the level of heightened emotions they were sharing in what should have just been loving sex between good friends. As this thought took hold he increased his movements. They tried kissing each other but were unable to lock lips long enough. Panting heavily he kept moving faster and Sophia was rocking her hips to meet his thrusts. They quickly found a rhythm that caused their bodies to peak sexually. John soon ceased his motions and strained forward to embed himself deeply in Sophia as she kept her hips raised off the bed to push back on him. He grunted a few times before the liquid erupted from his penis spraying her inner walls with piping hot cum. Feeling this sent Sophia over the edge and she screamed in pure delight as her orgasm overtook her. Neither of them were aware of anything except the area of their joining.

Linda was there and watching. To start with little pangs of jealousy and hurt went through her, but then she considered how beautiful they looked together. She hoped that she and John looked as good. She actually began to enjoy the coupling as her own body responded to the emotions, sensuality and floating pheromones. When they had their final orgasm together, she joined them with her own climax albeit to a lesser degree. When they recovered their breathing slightly, John rolled to his side leaving Sophia between the married couple. Sophia rolled with him to hold him in her arms, forgetting about Linda in the heat of the moment.

John and Sophia were cuddling in post-coital bliss when they were reminded of Linda's presence as she wrapped her right arm over their hot sweaty bodies. She noticed them jump a little when they first felt her touch, but she ignored this as she was still basking in her own sexual euphoria. It was as though she had physically shared their lovemaking with them instead of just being a witness. Never before had she felt like this.

The two in post-coital bliss tensed slightly until they heard Linda quietly assure them, "That was really beautiful. I am so glad you are here sharing this with me. I love you both."

They opened their eyes at this comment and after looking at each other for a moment Sophia rolled with John's help onto her back and pushed her right arm under Linda's neck pulling her closer to rest her head on Sophia's shoulder. John slipped his right arm under Sophia's neck and around Linda's shoulder and ran his left arm over to hold onto Linda's hip. They stayed like this for some time having a tight group cuddle and soon falling asleep. When Sophia awoke a bit later she looked at Linda, and stretched in to give her a kiss on the cheek. Unexpectedly Linda followed that up by turning her head slightly to kiss Sophia on the lips. It was a kiss of emotion more than a friendly peck, as Linda held her mouth gently to Sophia's lips.