Just a Jab Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Later that evening they again spent time with Sophia, and with each session they got a little closer to each other. John was surprised at how quickly his feelings for Sophia were growing, but the bigger surprise was that this was not changing how he felt toward Linda. It was as though he was expanding his love to encompass another woman and not just spreading a limited amount. John was now aware of Linda's changing views of sex, and if their previous conversation and activities with Sophia had not confirmed it then this afternoon with Philipa had set it in stone. He had never seen Linda so joyous. It looked like something had happened in their relationship with Philipa, but time would tell as to whether this was just some post coital afterglow or something more permanent.

Linda has found a totally new and unexpected side to her nature in the love of sharing John with other women, and not just with her long time friend but a relative stranger, a new acquaintance. It was not just the sharing but being a participant and observer of the sex. She had actually had orgasms just by seeing the others climax. She knew that something was happening to change things, but this did not seem to be affecting her marriage but enhancing it. Her friendship with Sophia had grown in leaps and bounds since they were both intimate with John. She was happier now than ever before, and that was saying something because she had never been unhappy in her life. It was her newfound willingness to share that had led them to Philipa. This was unexpected as Linda had not planned this but brought it up on the spur of the moment, and now basking in all the after effects she was glad it had occurred.

They each became sad when Sophia had to go home, wishing she could stay with them. All these changes and new feelings gave them pause for thought as they came to terms with new circumstances.

Sophia was enjoying the close bonds developing between the three of them. She could feel her love changing from that of friendship to that of lover, a partnership shared between three people. Linda had told her about the afternoon treatment and for a moment Sophia felt some jealousy before remembering John was not her husband. But the lingering feeling of not liking John with other women would need some thought to come to terms with. She knew that to stay with her two loves she would need to really stretch her acceptance of the necessities of John's life, and the allure that this married pair had on those who got to know them. She thought that there would be many entering and staying in their life, so she would need to either accept or leave. She knew that leaving them would never be a real option.

Even the twins noticed that their mum was a lot more cheerful this week than before. They could only guess at what was causing this, but they were not complaining.

Philipa was also resting in bed that night thinking over her afternoon tryst. She felt good about it even though she knew that being their physician left her open to all sorts of potential problems. Before sleeping she decided that the positives of being with the pair outweighed any possible problems. She would look forward to another time when she could provide treatment for John.

=============================================

Hope you enjoyed this chapter in the tale of John and Linda.

Hopefully the next installment will be ready in a few weeks.

- GfG

=============================================