Just a Jab Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that she did leave the bed followed by John. Linda stayed where she was and pulled the sheet and blanket up to stay warm. The two of them had a quick shower without any more shenanigans. Before leaving Sophia gave Linda a quick kiss goodbye and John followed her to let her out the back door. He gave her a hug and kiss in the doorway and thanked her for coming over.

"It was all my pleasure sweetness. I will be here whenever you need me, OK," she said.

"Yes dear, and it is still thank you," he returned.

At that Sophia went home through the gate in the fence and slipped inside her own house as John watched after her. He went back inside, locked the back door and went through his routine before going back to bed. Linda was in bed, after getting up doing her nightly ablutions, waiting for his return to cuddle until sleep took them. During this silent hugging both were trying to fathom what was happening in their lives and whether they should be concerned or not. Next door Sophia was thinking similar thoughts and she was hoping that it would continue.

***

Monday, Day 15

Monday morning dawned as most mornings, except John noticed his tingle was nowhere as imposing as it has been. It was so slight as to be almost nonexistent. He did wake up with a hard on as usual and spooned with Linda as usual. So he did what was normal and usual and held her tighter in his arms holding her breast near the mattress in his hand, and pressing his hips to her butt. Linda loved waking up to this as much as he did and pressed her butt into him letting his boner dig into her. She could tell that her flu had abated a lot during the night and she was feeling more sexual than yesterday. After a few hip movements she could feel her pussy moisten and loosen, so she did some hip contortions and a little slight of hand and got his knob into her entrance much as she recalled Sophia doing this yesterday. At this point it felt so good to her that she paused. Even though John enjoyed the feeling as well, he could not hold back and hoisted his hardness further inside. He had enjoyed fantastic sex with Sophia last night, but being here with Linda was like being home. Everyone knows that there is no place like home.

Linda squeezed her vagina to let John know she was ready and groaned in pleasure as he slid the rest of the way inside. She knew her energy levels were quickly disappearing so she goaded John into finishing as soon as possible. He complied with her wishes and after some repetitive pumping he emptied a load into her waiting tube. She felt his cock pulsing with each load of cum and her own orgasm overcame her forcing a grunt with the effort as she went into spasm. They were both so tense that when the pump and grind ended there was a collective sigh as they relaxed.

Today was the day John was returning to work, so he got out of bed and went through his usual routine. Linda followed along as per her routine.

***

John arrived at work at the usual time and chatted with everyone there, and as each person arrived, giving them a short version of: I'm OK, just need on-going treatment. Most were content with this. Well the males were, females would never be content with anything abbreviated but they left it alone allowing John some time to give more details. Mid morning after all the urgent items could be seen to Janet got everyone in the meeting room to update John. Following this she booked everyone to individual sessions for more details so John can get up to speed faster.

Lunch time arrived and John was having trouble concentrating due the tingles being a nuisance. Trying to be unobtrusive he slunk into the toilet and let his penis get some fresh air. He began by slowly stroking it along its length checking that he had full hardening. Concentrating on the head end he put some more effort into his masturbating as he closed his eyes to imagine it was Linda doing this. As his fantasy continued his hand took on a rhythm with a little twisting action allowing his lust to rise. He did reach his orgasm and fortunately remembered to grab some toilet paper in time to collect the mess. Looking at his cock to place the paper over the end he was startled at what he saw. It surprised him enough that he almost stopped the activity. He managed to keep his hands active and delved back into his fantasy but kept an eye on his dick. The orgasm happened without much fanfare. He collected his cum and flushed it down the toilet. Getting his clothing back in respectable order he returned to his office to munch on the sandwich that had been delivered. His next meeting took place within minutes of finishing lunch so he could not dwell too long on the bathroom surprise and he decided to think about it later.

He had allowed for only a part day and after finishing with the meetings he went home, feeling more tired than after a full normal day. It would take some time before he was ready for full days, even if his tingles allowed the time.

***

When John arrived at work that morning Linda received a call from Sophia for her doctors appointment later that morning. She was able to get some work done herself albeit slowly due to this flu. She arrived in time for her medical appointment and the short round woman called her name only twenty minutes late. Mabel Stabler had been their family doctor since they had moved into the neighbourhood. Linda had seen her office get decorated in the past with colourful children's drawings, and now just photos of Mabel's four grown children. Linda guessed that soon enough there would be new crayon drawings as the next generation came along.

Mabel listened to Linda describe her problems and what had happened to John, asking questions and scribbling notes in the file. She was very concerned about John and wanted to see him as soon as possible. Doctor Stabler could not forget it was she who had given John the injection, even though she was not responsible for the results. It made her feel a bit guilty anyway. At the end Mabel had a very serious look and told Linda that she wanted some blood tests done before she would say anything. The doctor wanted some data before speculating too much and causing any undue alarm, but she did say that it was unlikely to be only a bout of flu. Linda also received an internal vaginal examination at which time Mabel noted the abundance of semen, and Linda confirmed that he was shooting a lot more than normal men. After the story Linda had given and the evidence left behind Mabel definitely wanted to check John sooner rather than later, purely on medical grounds of course. The doctor advised that until the tests came back Linda should be careful with having any strenuous exercise including energetic sex, and get as much rest as possible.

Leaving the doctor's office Linda went to say goodbye to Sophia, but instead asked if Sophia could take a break soon to have a talk. Linda had to get the blood tests done so they agreed to meet at the cafe nearby at lunch time.

Sophia entered the cafe area to find Linda at a remote table with some fresh fruit juice drinks and a salad for each of them. Thanking Linda, Sophia sat and they started eating as she waited for Linda to start the conversation. Swallowing the last bit of cherry tomato Linda knew she could not put off this talk any longer.

"Thanks for letting me gather my thoughts just now. I have done some thinking after seeing Mabel and I needed to work out what I wanted to say. I had some blood tests and the doctor is going to wait for the results before letting me know what could be wrong. In the meantime she told me I had to take things easy. I am not to get over-stressed or do any overly strenuous physically, including sex. Quite frankly this last part is stressing me out because of John's condition and I don't know what to do. You were such a great help over the weekend but I don't want to impose on you and mess up our friendship, but I will say that John's health trumps anything else. I want to tell you I am at ease with the weekend with you because you put yourself in the firing line for us, and literally took a lot of bullets."

Sophia giggled at this last remark which helped alleviate any stress she was starting to feel, while Linda continued talking.

"Sorry to dump this onto you," at which Sophia shook her head and placed her hand over Linda's on the table, "it's just that I am at sea with no clear direction, and I do not want to put more stress onto John or myself if I can help it. It is hard enough loving someone who has this sword hanging over him, but I could not imagine what it must be like to cope with that sword over my own head. I need some advice Sophia. What can we do, at least for now until I find out about myself."

Sophia gently massaged Linda's hand with her fingers as she considered how best to reply.

"Linda, firstly I want to continue helping John and yourself. Believe me it is no hardship to make love to John. At the risk of offending you he was the best I have ever had, and if I can get more I will. I see that the main problem will be during the day when we all have to work, but maybe I have an idea that could work if you are willing to consider it." Sophia told her, then outlined it to her friend as Linda's eyes grew larger at each statement. At the end her mouth was as open as her eyes in an expression of amazement.

"God Sophia, could we really do that? It would rock his socks off, I mean I wondered but never really guessed it possible. Although the signs were there, I just never recognized them. but gosh could I go through with it," Linda paused to ponder the idea further, "I guess I would because there is very little else to do. I will say one thing that does startle me, is that I am not ranting and raving at the mere suggestion of anything like this. I guess after yesterday I have to face that I needed to change my perception of things sexual. Perhaps this is showing my true colours with regard to sex. What is that word for males whose wife cheats, cuckold? Perhaps I am the female side of that with him not cheating, but getting it with my help. I begin to wonder at how much I might actually be liking this, this whatever it is I am becoming."

"I think you mean cuckqueen dear," advised Sophia.

At this time they stopped this line of conversation and went to more normal things until Sophia had to return to work. Linda had a little time left before she had to be home for John's treatment so she gave Janet a ring to check on how his day had gone, in case she needed to really know anything important. This gave her a little time to talk with Janet and see if she had time for coffee this afternoon. Janet could make the time and they met at a little park not far from her work place. It was convenient and as John had already gone home for the day they could talk without worry of him bumping into them.

***

They were finishing up when Linda's phone made noises. It was John so Linda answered and shortly left to go home after thanking Janet for her time. Upon arriving home John was showing some anxiety due to the tingles getting more troublesome. Linda wasted little time and with a big hug and kiss they went to the bedroom, stripped off and had sex in the comfortable bed. This also had to be gentler than recent activities at Linda's insistence. One thing John never had any trouble with was ejaculating, although he generally had good control over when it occurred. Linda also had a nice orgasm when he blew inside her as his hot juices and larger size sent her into an almost-frenzy.

In their period of post coital bliss Linda was able to fill John in on her doctor's visit and the wait for the blood test results. It would also be a good idea for Dr Kendall to provide information to Mabel. She also explained to John about her talk with Sophia and how their neighbour will continue helping them with his treatment. John was a bit spellbound at this as he had not considered any on going sex except with Linda. He considered what Linda had passed on about the doctor's advice and he knew they would need Sophia's assistance as he did not want to risk Linda's health. Philosophically thinking there were some advantages for him with this arrangement.

It was getting late in the day so they got up, dressed and went out to the patio to have a drink. John rang the specialists office and got an appointment for Wednesday. While they sat in the back yard Sophia visited after coming home from work to invite them over for dinner tonight. She had a roast cooking that the twins had started for her earlier and it would be ready in about an hour. They accepted the invitation and volunteered a bottle of wine, although Linda said she would not be drinking. Not being heavy drinkers anyway John and Sophia decided to have soft drinks themselves. Sophia went home and they considered they had just enough time to freshen up and check and reply to some emails and phone messages.

They dressed casually and went next door for dinner. When Kim saw them approaching their back door she rushed forward yelling out to Sally that John had arrived as she raced into him grabbing him tightly in both arms, her legs around him and sitting herself on his left hip. Sally was only a few seconds behind her her sister and launched herself to mirror Kim's position on his other hip. He could only think how lucky they were not heavy. Linda thought she could get a complex here about being ignored, but knew it was their worry over John's health that caused them to temporarily ignore all others. As though they heard her thoughts, after a short while they disengaged themselves from John and sandwiched Linda in a group hug.

John was able to stretch himself to remove any kinks from his sudden load and went in the back door to the kitchen in time to give Sophia a hug and peck as she stood back from the oven. He was followed by Linda who commented how wonderful dinner smelt.

"Sophia, that smells wonderful," she said.

"Thank you Linda, but Kim and Sal are owed the honours for this. I am just finishing it off. Speaking of which, is the table ready yet girls?"

"Yes" - "mum."

"OK then, everyone out of the kitchen as I serve up. John could you get some drinks please."

John knew where everything was kept and promptly poured everyone some drinks according to their wishes. They carried these to the table where John and the twins sat and Linda stayed back to help Sophia serve. The five people chatted together about their days at work and school. As they started eating John had to comment.

"This tastes as delicious as it smelt, thanks Kim and Sal you did a great job. A meal like this is just what we needed today."

This remark elicited some murmured "thanks," and "'twas nuttins," from the girls behind their smiles. As the conversation continued the twins let them know about their final year exams and the timetable for them. They would be finished just before their eighteenth birthdays and they were getting the invitations ready to give to their friends. Linda offered them the use of the spa and pool if the weather was nice enough. John offered help getting the girls backyard ready if they wanted to use the tennis court. Sally and Kim were excited that they could have a pool party with their friends.

The meal soon finished and after helping clean up they went home with Sophia promising to come over soon to help them. More hugs and "goodnights" ensued as the married pair left the house. They went home hip to hip holding each other tightly. They soon settled in for the rest of the evening. John had to once again bring up his worries about having sex with another woman.

"Sorry to say this again love, but are you absolutely positive about it being OK with Sophia and I. Men seem to be genetically biased toward spreading their seed far and wide, I know we are both heavily monogamous."

"John, sweet, don't worry so much. You must have sex, and at the moment I cannot do much to help you. How long do you think we could last doing it six times a day or more? We are close to, if not already into middle age. Our bodies are not young anymore to keep up with your needs. This is the only way I know that you can stay fit and well. Remember I am there as well during your sorties.

"You are not going behind my back getting nooky on the side or having a secret mistress or anything else. Besides I think that, not wanting to sound weird or anything, I actually seem to enjoy you with another woman. I have an orgasm with you by just being there, it is such a buzz for me. I don't know why this is so but I have to accept it, so you do too."

Linda went to John and sat sideways on his lap and snuggled into him as he put his arm around her. They sat like this without saying anything, just comfortable with each other and letting their thoughts wander through their brains. They became very relaxed cuddling like this and were rested and ready for when Sophia arrived. Well mostly rested as John's tingles had returned as he anticipated what was to come tonight.

***

Sophia arrived a little later, although it was still earlier in the evening than Sunday nights activities. She wanted to get to her own bed tonight at a reasonable time so she could lie awake a little longer and savour her experience. Part of the fun was re-living it in her memories.

Tonight they began to enjoy themselves being more relaxed with each other. The sex was still just as hot but the worries and misgivings had disappeared. Linda was relieved that John could sleep the night without fear of tingles popping up, at least until a decent time in the morning. She even had nice orgasms by proxy without being too physically active. She found that being around John having sex with another woman was almost as satisfying as it being herself with John. This still disturbed her but only slightly as she experienced it more.

Sophia definitely had plenty of memories to savour afterwards as she nestled into her own bed before going to sleep. Her vagina was even feeling a bit sensitive and sore having become unused to this amount of activity.

John was just happy. Sometimes it is better not to overthink the situation.

Tuesday saw a routine form as John had nice and easy sex with Linda before they got out of bed. They went to work for the day. Lunch time Linda visited John at work and he received a blowjob in his office. This enable John to stay a bit longer but still had to leave mid afternoon. Linda was able to get home just after him and gave him another satisfying blowjob, this time she directed his stuff all over her chest. Sophia came over during the evening with plenty of time for their triple. Linda by this time was realising her enjoyment of having a threesome. If Sophia went to give John's cock a lick or suck it seemed Linda was there first trying to get prime position to view the activity. In the end Sophia convinced Linda to share the licking and rubbing instead of hovering. Sophia even had to hold her hands because Linda kept placing a hand over Sophia's vagina as John was trying to enter. Linda did not want to miss out on anything and they began to suspect Linda had more climaxes than they did. It seemed she had one hand permanently between her own legs. She was becoming the queen of cuckqueens.

That evening John and Linda were in bed having a talk about life at the moment. It inevitably landed on the topic of sex as John asked his question that had been puzzling him.

"Linda, sweetheart, I like the way you have adjusted to our sex problems. Don't get me wrong but is this really you or are you just trying to make the best of a hard situation?"

"I know I am acting a little out of character, but having Sophia here has made me think long and hard about some things. I find that I am loving this, our threesomes are so awesome even though I am really just the third wheel for most of it. I still need to have sex with you, but this seems to enhance the whole thing. Tell me it's OK with you that I am like this, please."