Karma Ain't Always a Bitch Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark gasped as he felt Vanessa knock down the last barrier and start fitting all of her ups with his downs, molding the pieces into a whole person. He felt her taking as well, but she could take all of him if she needed to, and he wouldn't love her less.

His one concession to hurrying was to twist his hips as he bottomed out, stirring the head against what had to be her cervix, drawing soft moans from his mate. Shifting up to take his weight off of Vanessa drew a look from her as she pulled him back down to press her into the bed. Giving it one last try, he went to roll over so she would be on top and was stopped with her pearly whites pressed into his neck.

"Yes, ma'am," Mark said with a chuckle, "I just don't want to mash you."

"You aren't, baby, it feels so good for some reason," Vanessa answered and sighed as she felt his weight settle back onto her. She smiled when she saw him take some of it with his elbows and pulled him into a kiss as she felt him pressing against her cervix. It was a bit uncomfortable at first, but she wasn't about to mention it to Mark afraid that he really would stop.

Mark was reaching the point of trying to hold off his impending orgasm as he tried to make Vanessa's first time memorable for her. The slippery vice that her pussy had become threatened to pull his cum out despite his best efforts. That's when the word "pregnancy" flashed behind his eyes like a neon sign.

Vanessa could feel her orgasm rushing toward her with each stroke of Mark's cock. She whined when she felt him stop abruptly, a worried look filling his eyes.

"What about protection?" Mark asked anxiously.

"We don't have anything," stopping, as she saw his face, "Oh shit, I'm sorry, sweetheart. I thought I told you. I've been on the pill since the Monday after your birthday," Vanessa said.

"Why since then," was the puzzled response.

"There was no way I was going to let my first time be a hassle or let anything come between me and you," Vanessa said softly looking into his eyes, as she saw her words filter through.

"You knew that I was going to be your first, then?" Mark asked.

"Yes baby, I did. When we ended up on the couch in the den, I knew that I was yours and that you were worth waiting for. Now, please make me cum, your cock is driving me nuts."

Mark slid his hands through her hair and kissed her as he started softly stroking into her.

"No sweetheart, fuck me. Give me your cum baby, fill me with it. God, I need you to fuck me hard. I'll tell you if it hurts, but FUCK ME MARK!" She finished with a grunt as he started picking up speed.

Vanessa thought she was going to fly apart as Mark honored her request. He was pulling back until just the head was inside before shifting his hips and pushing back into her quivering pussy. She knew he was still holding back, but what he was doing was incredible and she felt her orgasm renew its approach.

Mark felt her pussy get wetter and felt the spasms gripping his thrusting cock. He had time for one more thrust before she buried her nails in his back, the pain fueling his passion.

"Mark, baby, I love you so much! Oh fuck, here it comes...I'm cumming!" Vanessa finished off with a scream.

Mark couldn't take any more and reached under her ass and buried his cock as the first shot of his cum coated Vanessa's pussy. Not thinking, he bit down on her exposed neck as his world shifted with every shot he deposited inside her.

Vanessa felt her orgasm take her as she was swept up in her passion, the flood gaining speed as she felt Mark spending himself inside her. The last thing that she felt was the bite that overloaded her senses, as she shut down.

Mark's world had narrowed to the exquisite agony centered around his balls, as they emptied themselves into the fantasy underneath him. It wasn't until he was gasping for air that he slid back into his body and saw the bite he had left on Vanessa's neck. He was apologizing as her eyes slipped open, a dreamy-fuzzy quality to them.

"Hi lover, if that was any better I think I'd be dead. I love you, Mark Thompson." Vanessa said, loving that he had marked her again as he lost himself. "You better not try to leave now that you've had your way with me," she said with a playful tone.

"Vanessa, I love you too, and there's no way I want to go anywhere. I really meant what I said about "ever". One last time, do you still mean it?" Mark asked.

"Sweetheart, I meant every letter of it. I've been yours and always will be yours. I've never been more serious, and I meant that I was yours until you won't have me any longer," she said as she kissed him.

"Then I guess you're stuck with me. I just hope you don't regret it," Mark said.

"Stop that. I think I should know whether or not I want to be around you by now. I spend more nights at your place than I do mine."

"Ok, I'll stop," Mark said with a smile and pulled her into his arms, crushing her to him in a hug.

***********

An hour? It had to be longer than an hour as he mentally cussed out the clock. Mark thought this night would never end and hearing Amy and Vanessa sleeping peacefully just made it seem that much worse. Any other time he would just go out and work on the cars or chill with Hootie in the swing. With what happened a few hours earlier in the den still echoing through his mind there was no way he was leaving the girls alone for a second.

Sighing, he closed his eyes and started mentally juggling balls, letting his mind slip into an over-stimulated fog. Most people went to a peaceful place mentally to relax but that gave him too much time to think. He preferred the stimulation the activity gave him, squeezing out the extraneous thoughts and allowing him to drift away again.

***********

Mark woke up with a curtain of dark hair across his eyes and without a clue where he was. He was sure that there weren't any bodies of water in his backyard though. Once he remembered he was in the hotel, the rest of the night flooded in. Vanessa had been true to her word and if the soreness he was experiencing was any indication, she would be sitting on ice for a week.

Moving Vanessa's hair aside, he saw the peaceful look on her face that was a mirror image of the way he felt inside. He had never had a time with anyone other than Amy that he knew he could let down his guard and still be loved without limits or conditions attached. He sat and watched her, soaking in the tranquility.

Mark could have stayed there all day, but his bladder wasn't so inclined and forced him to try to slip away and not wake Vanessa. He knew that she was a light sleeper from the nights they had fallen asleep together on the couch, but he had to try. Just as he was slipping a pillow under her head he felt her stretch, rubbing against him and looking at him with the "you fucked me unconscious" look in her magnificent eyes.

"Good morning gorgeous. How did you sleep?"

"Good morning handsome and I can't ever remember sleeping this well," Vanessa said with a smile.

"I love you baby," Mark said.

"I love you too sweetheart," as she stretched again, the sheet falling away from her. Vanessa smiled as Mark's eyes drank her in. She felt her body starting to respond, reminding her of the lingering soreness between her legs. When she looked around it seemed as if a bomb had gone off around her. They were wrapped in the fitted sheet and everything but the pillow Mark had slept on was on the floor.

"Let's get a shower and some breakfast, for some reason I'm starving," Vanessa said with an innocent look and drew him in for a kiss.

"Sounds good. I'll call and get our order in and we can shower while we wait," Mark said and made the much needed pit stop on the way to the phone.

Vanessa heard his side of the conversation and smiled as she heard him make sure that any charges that showed up on Denise's room were taken care of. Then she heard something that made her stomach drop.

"Ok you sexy thing, we've got forty five minutes to be presentable," as he held out his hands to help her up after he had hung up.

Mark looked down to see tears running down Vanessa's face. Sinking to his knees he tried to pull her against him, but she wouldn't budge.

"What's wrong baby?" Mark asked his confusion plain.

"Why are you leaving me alone?" Vanessa said as a sob escaped.

"Alone? What are you talking abo...," he trailed off as it hit him. "Ness, look at me baby, please. There's no way I'm going anywhere without you. I was just seeing if they had any rooms available for tonight before I asked you about something that popped in my head. I love you sweetheart."

Mark waited until what he said sunk in, then brought her face up and kissed her lips. He had to keep his finger where it was to keep her from looking away, and kissed away her tears. His heart started beating again when he felt her accept his arms and felt her tears wetting his chest.

"I'm so sorry, Mark. I heard that and then I added two and two and came out with one. I haven't got past the feeling that you will be gone just like everything else has," dissolving in a fresh round of tears.

Mark sat on the bed and cradled her in his arms while her tears ran their course. The fact that they were naked never made an impression on him as he comforted his lover, friend and mate.

"I'm so sorry Mark. I know I can trust you and I do, please forgive me. Can we start this morning all over, please?" Vanessa asked.

"Good morning gorgeous. I love you baby, did you sleep well?" Mark asked.

"Thank you sweetheart. I love you too," Vanessa answered hearing none of the sarcasm that she deserved in his tone.

"What a way to start off our first day together. Let's go get in the shower before we end up with an audience," Vanessa said as her smile crept back on her face.

They had just finished in the shower, a tame one due to the tender state of their nether regions, when the phone rang.

"Mr. Thompson, we need you to turn the door lock off so we can deliver your order. It's the green switch on the wall next to the doors."

"Ok, sorry about that, give us a minute," Mark answered.

Once they were settled on the balcony with breakfast Mark explained what Vanessa had heard.

"I was thinking about taking Amy to dinner with us tonight if it's ok with you. There wouldn't be an "us" without her and I wanted to say thank you to her," Mark said as he trailed off.

Vanessa had been trying to figure out how to say thank you to Amy as well and started smiling when she heard the tentative way he finished.

"I love you Mark and why would I mind?" Vanessa said and watched him take a relieved breath. "Although I think I should be the one saying thank you to her," she said and watched his cheeks heat.

Mark leaned in for another kiss, breakfast forgotten. Vanessa was in the robe from the previous night but had neglected to tie it, exposing her body to his eyes. He felt the beginnings of another erection and tried to will it away, the effort ruined as she reached under the table to stroke it to its full size.

"Who needs eggs, I think I'd rather be eaten, umm, eat you for breakfast, handsome," the lust dripping from her voice. Vanessa had forgotten any soreness as he hardened in her hand.

"Ummmmmmm," Mark said thinking that was smooth, and started laughing as he picked Vanessa up.

Mark laid Vanessa down and took the time to appreciate her beauty, unable to tear his eyes away from her. When he made it to her eyes, she smiled and patted the bed next to her as an invitation.

Mark crawled on the bed and ran his tongue across the instep of her foot, pulling a gasping giggle from her as she tried to squirm away. Vanessa made the mistake of trying to push him away with her other foot and only managed to get both of them trapped. The only thing that saved her was the way her pussy peeked at him as she bent her legs trying to get away.

Vanessa was so preoccupied with her hyper-ticklish feet that she didn't see what was coming until Mark slid his tongue inside her as far as it would reach. Her shrieks of mirth quickly turned into moans of pleasure as she pressed her pussy against his face.

"Oh that's so good baby. Eat me. Fuck me with your tongue. Oh fuck, YES!" Vanessa felt her pussy clench as she held the back of Mark's head, rubbing her pussy on his tongue as she came. Red faced and panting, she pulled him up and kissed him as she wrapped her legs around his waist, and reached down trying to get him inside her.

Mark had no intention of teasing Vanessa, but she had no way to know and he smiled at her frantic efforts. Putting his hand over hers, they guided his cock back to where it belonged. Not knowing how sore she was, Mark rolled over and gave her control. That meant that he had his hands free to play with her body, finally able to see it clearly.

Mark was like a kid on Christmas morning not knowing what to play with first. He started running his fingers around her nipples as her breasts bounced as she worked her way down onto his cock. While Vanessa was getting readjusted to being filled, Mark pulled her down so he could kiss and suck her nipples drawing gasps from her.

Vanessa couldn't believe it was possible to cum again after the way Mark wrung her out last night and into the early hours of the morning, she had enough trouble walking as it was. She had started things as a way to apologize for her meltdown and just as a way to say "I love you" to her mate. That lasted about as long as it took him to run his eyes across her body as she felt the unlikely twinges starting. Once she felt him growing in her hand, any thoughts of soreness flew out the window, if there was a way, she would have his wonderful cock buried deep in her, soon.

She sighed as she felt the head stretching her open, the momentary pain just pushing her higher as it made the mysterious shift to pleasure. She lost herself in the sensations Mark's cock was inducing and wasn't aware of him pulling her down until she felt his tongue on her nipples. When he ran his hands down to rub her ass, she started working her hips, the discomfort disappearing as she accommodated his size.

"Mark you fill me up so good baby. Bite them sweetheart. Please pull my nipples. Fuck that's so good," Vanessa said and rolled over so Mark was on top again. "Now fuck me and don't hold back."

Mark still wasn't sure where Vanessa's lines were and he didn't want to cross one and hurt her. When he hesitated, she tried to give him some help and reached up to pull and twist her nipples, surprising him with severity.

"Please, just like that Mark. Use your teeth now, oh damn that's so fucking good. Fuck me baby, if I can't take it I'll tell you. FUCK, JUST LIKE THAT LOVER!"

Mark was pulling on one of her nipples with his fingers and the other with his teeth as he started stroking into her harder. He felt her hands grab his ass and her legs wrap around his back as she lost herself to rhythm of his cock.

Vanessa put her feet on the bed and started matching Mark's thrusts, driving her pussy up onto his shaft. The room was filled with the sounds of her moaning and the wet sounds of his cock as it took them both closer to cumming.

Not thinking, Mark slid her legs over his shoulders and shoved, his cock going deeper and drawing a scream from Vanessa.

"Oh shit, I'm so sorry baby," Mark said feeling like shit.

"Don't you dare stop Mark. Yeah it hurt, but that scream was a good one too. Now put those up there and fuck me. If I can't take it I'll tell you, I promise. Please," Vanessa said as she saw the internal battle.

Mark settled for putting her legs back but throttled back his thrusts, earning him a snarl.

"I said fuck me Mark, I'm not going to break," Vanessa panted as he picked up speed.

Mark started fucking her harder than what he felt comfortable with but less than what she wanted, although neither was complaining.

"Your pussy feels so good Ness. Look at it baby. Watch as the lips stretch and pull. Fuck you're so wet. Listen to it."

Vanessa looked down and watched as Mark fucked her, the pressure building as she saw her juices collecting on her lips with each stroke. While she was watching, Mark went a little deeper and grazed her clit with his pubic bone. The added stimulation shoved her the fraction she needed and felt her orgasm sweep through her.

"Yesssss, just like that. Fuck! So good, fuck me. Fuck your pussy baby. Cum in me again."

Mark felt Vanessa tense as she squeezed down and came. He was fine until she started talking in his ear. Just about the time she said it was his pussy he felt the pressure building. Reaching down he started stroking her clit with his thumb, extending her pleasure as he buried himself and came with her.

"Fuck yes. I love you so much Ness."

"I can feel it Mark. So good, shit, oh god I'm cumming again. Fuuuuccckkk yes." Vanessa was reduced to grunts as the spasms gained momentum and she squeezed down on Mark's cock.

Before they were done, the couple was a sweaty, cum covered mess and had never been happier. Their sweat had just started evaporating when the phone rang. Mark answered and starting laughing and had to tell the person on the other end to hang on.

"Housekeeping wants to come up, you think we should let them?" he said between giggles.

"No way baby, I'm not sharing," Vanessa purred and watched him turn red.

"Umm, give us thirty minutes. I'll give you a call when it's safe," he said into the phone rolling his eyes at her.

"I love you so much Vanessa Davis, thank you."

"For what baby?" Vanessa asked with a puzzled expression.

"Just for loving me for me. For letting me love you and for letting me see inside."

"Mark, I'm so sorry about earlier," Vanessa stopped as Mark started shaking his head.

"That's done and gone. We can't let the little shit get in our way, and after what we've been through, it's all little shit." Mark said and pulled her back against him.

"Oh shit that feels good. Mark, we are going to have company in twenty minutes and we still have to set up things for tonight. I'll be more than happy to stay in bed with you but we may get thrown out when I have to kick someone's ass," she finished with a sweet smile.

"Well we can't have that now can we," as he offered his hand to her.

They had just finished getting dressed after another quick shower, when the door chimed and they heard a soft "housekeeping". Unable to help himself, Mark started laughing and had to shut the bathroom door as she surveyed the disarray in the master bedroom.

Vanessa wore a red sundress with spaghetti straps and flats, Mark could testify to the lack of bra and panties, he had taken them both off her personally. He also stopped her as she was putting her makeup on.

"You're stunning without it sweetheart, why bother?" Mark asked.

"You're nuts baby, but I'll leave it off for you," Vanessa said as she kissed him.

"No Ness, if you can look in the mirror and find something that needs improving, you're the one that's nuts. Either that or we need to get you a new mirror."

Mark had thrown on some khakis and a polo shirt and when the couple exited the elevator in the lobby, they looked more like a successful businessman and his wife than a high school senior and his much-more-than-girlfriend.

They had just been seated in the restaurant when Mark saw Denise passing them on the way to sit down. Glancing at Vanessa and seeing her smile, Mark stopped the hostess and their "driver".

"Denise, please join us," Mark said with a smile when she started to bow out, not wanting to intrude.

"Denise, it's ok, please," Vanessa said seeing the fresh confusion travel across her face.

"Ok, but I really shouldn't, Brad would have a coronary."

"Brad will be fine, if he says something, just tell him I made you," Mark told her. "We do have an ulterior motive though, we need your help."