Karma Ain't Always a Bitch Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Easy sweetheart, I'm so close," she moaned through clenched teeth, fully complicit in her torture.

Turning his head and kissing her thighs, Mark let Vanessa ease back before he turned the heat up again. He slid his tongue in long sweeps up the junctions of her thighs, dragging more sexy sounds from her. When he started nipping along the same paths she gasped in time with his teeth and he stopped when he saw her muscles tightening.

Vanessa wasn't sure how much more she could take, but she was determined to turn control of her pleasure over to her mate. When Mark started nipping, she almost slipped over but was "saved" when he settled for laying his head on her thighs, his fingers stroking her legs. She could feel the spring coiling tighter as even the touches he sprinkled across her shins translated into kindling.

"Baby, please...," Vanessa pressed out.

Mark kissed his way up to her mouth, tracing a line through her belly button and around her nipples. He could feel her shivering from the contact and nibbled on her neck before kissing her and starting the trip back to her desperate pussy.

Vanessa warned him two more times and was reduced to moans and sighs as Mark took her to that razor thin line again and again. She could feel her pussy and nipples throbbing, begging for anything that would set off the impending explosion inside her.

He considered taking her farther but saw the way the trickle of her cum had turned into a steady stream as he watched her pussy spasming. Mark slid two fingers into his mouth and blew across her clit pulling a groan from her as she fought against the inevitable.

Vanessa had her hands wrapped into the comforter, in effect tying them down, and her eyes squeezed shut knowing that one look into Mark's eyes would set her off. She felt the soft puff of air on her clit and knew she wouldn't be able to do anything to stop it.

Mark watched his lady straining against her orgasm and blew once more before sucking her clit, pressing his tongue against it, and slipping the two fingers deep inside.

Vanessa tensed and felt the flood gates open as she looked down at Mark pleasuring her, his eyes staring up into hers as she lost herself. There weren't words to describe it, just unintelligible sounds and lights that went off in her head. Her body convulsed around his fingers and lips, the sweet release almost painful in its intensity as he continued pushing her higher. She felt his teeth settle on her clit and nip it, and she finally found her voice.

"Mark, eat your pussy, baby, fuck me with your fingers, oh fuck, that's the spot, push hard, oh fuck oh fuck, it's so good," Vanessa said and settled for wordless noises.

Mark thought about stopping briefly, but since he couldn't go anywhere with Vanessa's beautiful body wrapped around his head, he went back to pleasing her. He stroked her faster with his fingers and heard her draw a breath and dissolve again, his tongue adding the counterpoint. When he felt her relax he pulled his fingers out of her soaked pussy and heard her take a deep shuddering breath, only to scream it back out as he shoved her back against his tongue with both hands.

"Please baby, I can't cum again. Please fuck me, sweetheart. Give me your cock, Mark. Oh fuck me, I'm cumming again. Oh shit, noooo," Vanessa drew out the last word as she felt her pussy clamping down again. "Please, Mark, fuck me baby."

Mark rolled her over onto her stomach and pulled her hips up and slipped into her, slowly working his way deeper. He felt her shift back further onto his cock and started stroking into her, hands on her ass as he watched his cock disappear.

"Oh, shit, that feels so good baby. Harder." Vanessa panted as she put her head on her arms. "Fuck me, dammit!"

Mark started easing deeper into her, until he bottomed out on each stroke

"Fuck me, Mark! Fuck me like you did earlier. Take that tight cunt, baby."

Vanessa knew he was holding back and didn't find out why until he grabbed her ass and shoved forward, his cock exploring fresh territory. Not expecting him to be able to get any deeper, she screamed and tensed as she felt the head sinking in.

Mark froze and pulled out before Vanessa could say it was okay, and it didn't matter that she said to.

"I'm sorry, sweetheart," he said as he smoothed her hair back from her face.

"It's okay, baby, I just didn't know it would do that. Let me rest and we can give it another try. I love you."

"I love you, too, Ness, and we'll see about another try. Tonight was for you, now let me see about getting you cleaned up," he said with a smile and slid out of bed.

Vanessa watched him go and felt like shit. She was the one that pushed, not him. She was still in the middle of beating herself up as he came back in and saw the look on her face.

Mark put the warm cloth on her pussy and held it in place. "It really is okay, Ness, you've got to be sore and I should have taken it easy. I didn't mean to hurt you."

"But what about you?"

"I'll be fine," Mark said as he turned out the light and felt her roll into the shelter of his arm.

Sharing another kiss, they drifted off into a dreamless sleep.

Mark and Vanessa almost didn't make it to the beach. She came out in her bikini, the red slips of cloth barely covering her.

Spitting coffee all over himself when she paused to model the suit, Mark only stopped long enough to put his cup down before throwing her over his shoulder on the way back to bed.

"Mark, put me down. We're supposed to meet the others," Vanessa said giggling. "Put me down, you big brute! Oh shit, not like that!" Vanessa squeaked as she was bouncing on the bed where he dropped her.

"Sweetheart, we can't," she started and cut off with a gasp as he pulled her hips up to meet his mouth, sucking her clit through the thin fabric.

"Baby, oh fuck, that's good. I guess we can be a little late." She started laughing when Mark looked at her and felt him nodding his head, choosing not to talk with his mouth full.

Mark untied the thin strings of the bikini bottom, pulled the skimpy garment off and dropped it before making a brief stop at her hip bones on the way back to her pussy. Slipping his hands inside her top, he cupped her breasts and squeezed them, slipping them out of their meager covering.

Vanessa didn't really mind being late; she still felt horrible about leaving Mark hanging last night. That, and she couldn't seem to get enough of him. Twisting to the side, she grabbed the leg of his trunks and pulled him around so she could get her hand around his cock. When she sucked the head through her lips she felt him groaning into her, his tongue momentarily stopping.

Rolling over and pulling Vanessa on top of him, Mark felt one of her hands cupping his balls and the other stroking him as she ran her tongue over the head. Running his nails along her spine, he rested his hands on her head as she started sucking him deeper, pulling him to the back of her throat each time.

"Ness, that feels so fucking good, baby."

Vanessa couldn't believe the feelings going through her. First there were the ones from his hands on her head and then there were the ones coming from knowing she was pleasing her mate. The spark she was getting from pleasing Mark was the easy part; she would have to figure out the thrill of his hands guiding her head later.

Mark lost himself in the pleasure that Vanessa was giving him, idly slipping his tongue through her cum as it flowed over her clit. He had an ongoing discussion with his hands about not "helping" her fit more of him in her mouth. It was hard enough to wrap his head around her sharing his bed, but then to add that he was the "teacher" and it made everything seem a bit surreal.

"Baby, if you keep that up I'm going to cum," Mark sighed as she took another taste of his pre-cum.

"Not yet, sweetheart, there's someplace I want it right now. You can feed it to me later though," she said with a feigned innocence.

"Oh fuck, Ness, you better hush or it'll be moisturizer," he groaned as her sexy tone trimmed his control.

Vanessa lifted off his face and pressed her face and shoulders into the bed and presented her wet pussy to Mark. Just the thought of giving her body to him to use had her on the verge of cumming. She felt him shifting around on the bed and drew a sharp breath when she felt his hands on her hips, and his lips slipping along her spine. When he made it to the nape of her neck and started nibbling, she lost her battle with her first orgasm.

"Mark, take me dammit. Fuck me please, baby."

Mark found his teeth running along the curve of her neck as he pressed himself across her hips and back. He knew she had given him her body to use, but he still needed to reassure himself.

"Are you sure, Ness, I don't want to hurt you, after last night...," he hesitated, not wanting to inflict the screams again.

"Fuck yes, baby, please. If you want to start slow, that's okay, but please use me. It's good, Mark, and we'll deal with it, later. Now, I need you," Vanessa said and gave Mark the last part of herself.

Mark felt what he named his "Inner Cujo" coming, and he had no idea what to do. It scared the shit out of him, he wanted it so much. He wanted to leave handprints on her ass and finger marks on her tits. He wanted to feel her nails scratching him and her teeth in his skin. He wanted to fuck, not make love. He wanted to use her as much as she wanted him to. He also knew that he needed to put it on a chain until he could come to terms with it.

Mark found his hand wrapped in her hair as he pulled her back against his chest, his free hand slipping around to squeeze her tits, pulling and twisting her nipples. He felt her pushing back against him and slid his cock into the slippery channel of her pussy lips as he slid his teeth back to the base of her neck.

"Please, baby," Vanessa whimpered, not entirely sure what she was asking for. When she felt his teeth back against her skin, she reached back and rubbed his cheek trying to tell him it was okay. She held her breath as she pulled his mouth closer, afraid he wouldn't be able to do it, then hissed as she heard a snarl and felt his teeth pulling the skin on her neck.

Not able to wait any longer, Vanessa reached down to rub her clit.

"Get your fingers off of that, it's mine," Mark rasped in her ear.

Smiling, she rubbed faster.

"I said stop," Mark growled, a stinging swat on her ass adding emphasis..

"Ohhh, fuck yes," Vanessa moaned and redoubled her efforts.

Mark grabbed her hands and pulled them behind her back, shoving her shoulders into the mattress and using his right hand to swat her upturned cheeks. They were glowing pink when he pulled her back up by her hair, her breath heavy.

"Only a whore likes that. Is that what you are, Vanessa? Are you my whore?" Mark asked.

"Fuck yes, baby. I'm your whore. Take me and use me like your nasty slut deserves," Vanessa moaned.

Mark let go of her hands, flipped her over and straddled her face. He looked into Vanessa's eyes and saw the mirror image of the flames he felt. When he reached down and pulled her face against his cock, she pressed her lips closed and stared at him defiantly.

Rolling off, he put Vanessa back on her face and spanked her ass harder, imparting a bright red color, and pulling gasps from her. Trying again, he rolled her over. This time she opened her mouth.

"Stick out your tongue, bitch. Lick this," as he spread his precum on her face with the swollen head of his cock.

Vanessa meant what she said about being his whore, there wasn't anything that he could ask from her that she wouldn't do to please him. She felt her pussy tingling when he started rubbing his cum on her face. She came when he started smacking her tongue and cheeks with the swollen head.

Mark slid back and put his cock between Vanessa's tits, grabbed her nipples and used the swollen nubs to hold them in place around his shaft. He grabbed her hair again and bent her neck up so her chin was on her chest.

"Open your mouth again, slut," Mark said and started fucking her cleavage ending each stroke on her tongue. "

"Are you my cocksucker?"

"Fuck yes, Mark."

Mark reached back and spread Vanessa's legs and brought his hand down on her pussy in a wet smack.

"Oh fuck, yes," Vanessa moaned.

"Open them back up, whore," Mark snarled and smacked her clit again when she complied.

"Oh fuck, that's good. Fuck me Mark!"

Mark shifted forward and rubbed the head against her tongue, watching as his fluid coated it.

"Fuck me, you bastard! Use your cunt and jam that nasty prick of yours in me. Make your whore cum!" Vanessa finished in a scream.

He rolled her back over on hands and knees and leaned in and bit her ass, leaving teeth marks. Pulling her labia with his teeth, he reached up and started rubbing her clit in fast circles, hearing her building to her orgasm. Pausing long enough to nip her clit, he slid up closer and pushed his cock into her, not stopping until his stomach was against her glowing cheeks.

Vanessa was reduced to the inferno that Mark was creating. Everything he did translated into sexual tingles as she lost herself in the sensations. When she felt his cock pressing into her, she felt the start of her orgasm and it built as he picked up speed. Lost in the moment, she started shoving back to meet him and screamed as he reached deeper.

Mark felt Vanessa push back onto his cock and heard her scream. Two things happened. The first was that he grabbed her hips and locked her in place as he emptied himself into her pussy. The second was that he snapped back to the scene and felt everything collapse around him.

He took a second to look at the collection of hand prints on her ass, the fresh bite on her neck and heard the sobs from Vanessa. He pulled out of her with an audible pop and walked into the bathroom, retching as he reached the toilet.

Vanessa was floating back from the heights that Mark had taken her to and knew there was something wrong. She looked over her shoulder and didn't see him although she heard the shower running.

Getting up and heading to the bathroom, she opened the door and didn't see Mark, stopping when she heard a noise.

"Mark?"

Hearing the noise again she opened the shower door and found Mark curled in a ball on the floor. Panic set in as she looked for blood but saw none then looked into the blank slates that passed for his eyes.

"Mark, sweetheart. I'm so sorry. I love you, baby."

Vanessa settled down next to him and stayed there until the water started getting cold. Turning it off, she dried herself before wrestling him out of the shower and onto the mat. Drying him as well as she could, she pulled on a pair of shorts and shirt.

"Amy, I need your help," Vanessa said when the phone stopped ringing.

"Mark?"

"Yes, I wouldn't listen and pushed him into something. Just hurry, please," she said as she dissolved into a weeping mess.

Amy found Vanessa wrapped around Mark as he sat on the bath mat.

"Let's get him somewhere else," Amy said and pulled Vanessa into a hug. "C'mon. Help me get him up."

Amy and Vanessa got Mark on his feet and took him back to the bed. Once they got him comfortable, Amy pulled Vanessa into the living room and down to the couch, hugging her until the tears stopped.

"I don't know how I could be this stupid," Vanessa started. "I still don't really know how to say this."

"I take it that it had something to do with sex?" Amy asked, getting a nod.

"There's only two things that I can think of that would do this and since I doubt you were talking about Lisa...," Amy stopped as she saw another nod.

"I don't know what happened. We were getting ready and Mark really liked the bikini I had on. Anyway, it was like I wanted him to finish taking the rest of me. I told him it was okay, and it was until the very end. For me, anyway," Vanessa stopped and her tears started flowing again.

Mark was vaguely aware that he was on the bed and that Amy and Vanessa had put him there. He could only imagine what Vanessa thought of him now. When he remembered the way he embraced that side of himself, he felt his stomach churning again. He tried thinking of something else but all he saw was Vanessa's face, a hurt and betrayed look plainly displayed.

Mark heard Amy and Vanessa talking in the living room and considered staying where he was, hoping he and Vanessa could still be friends. Throwing his trunks and a shirt on, he walked into the living room and stopped, waiting for the accusations.

He was just looking up when he felt Vanessa's body hit his and waited for the rest, determined not to hurt her again. It didn't sink in that she had wrapped her arms around his waist and his shirt was soaked. Neither of them noticed Amy slipping into the elevator,

"I love you so much, baby. I'm so sorry. I needed you so bad," Vanessa said as she sobbed against his chest.

"Ness, I'll understand if you hate me. I didn't mean to let it get out. I'll have Denise run you home," Mark said looking down.

Vanessa didn't really look at Mark when he came in, she just knew that she had to fix her mess. It wasn't until she heard what he said that she looked at his eyes. He was floating in a self-imposed purgatory.

Pulling him down on the couch, she climbed in his lap and straddled his legs. Holding his face, she put her eyes directly in his line of sight and kissed him softly. When she saw his eyes focus, she saw the guilt and disgust in them.

"Baby, I'm so sorry. I pushed and you told me. I needed you to do what you did though. The only thing that is still tender is your pussy where you fucked it so damned good."

Mark just looked at her for a minute before the words made sense. The fact that she was okay didn't mitigate his loss of control or his eagerness to let the animal loose.

"I wanted to, Ness. It was like there was two of me and it scared me. It scares me now. What happens the next time he decides to play? What if I really hurt you?" Mark slid off into a sickening place as he put his fears on the table.

"We'll handle it when he comes back to play. I admit that it was a bit scary, but my inner beast needed yours to grab me by the scruff and mate with me. And just in case you didn't notice, it was fucking awesome. Not something that I would want every day...but so damn good!" Vanessa finished with a shy smile.

"I'm sorry I called you those names," Mark paused not knowing how to continue.

"You can say anything, you know that, right?" Vanessa said into the quiet.

"I know, baby. I guess it's disturbing that a part of me got turned on by treating the lady I love like a whore. And I know you said it was okay, but please leave Cujo in his cage until I can make him play nice. I'm sorr...," Mark stopped as Vanessa slipped her tongue into his mouth.

"I love you, Mark, and I am those things for you. Just wait and hear me out," Vanessa said as he started shaking his head. "I told you I would do anything you could ask, so I guess that would make me your whore and slut." Vanessa stopped and looked up with an evil gleam in her eyes.

Mark had stuffed Cujo in his kennel, chained the door closed and was just warming back up to the lady in his lap when he stopped.

"I know I heard two people earlier. Where did Amy go?" Mark asked.

"Why don't we go for a walk and see if we can find them. I want to show off the stud of a man I'm in love with anyway," Vanessa said laughing as she swatted him. "Yes, I meant you."

"Hi sweetheart, are you ok?" Amy asked when Mark and Vanessa came down the beach. There was still a little of the haunted look in his eyes that she had seen earlier. She also noticed that he and Vanessa seemed more connected, if that was possible, as well as the vivid new hickey on her neck.