Karma Ain't Always a Bitch Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure, if I can," Denise said as she gave up trying to figure him out.

"I know we told you that we wouldn't need you until this evening, but we need a ride," Mark stopped as he saw the look on her face. He still didn't understand that having the conversation was conventionally out of bounds.

"Considering that I spent the morning in the spa and not carrying around a load of carsick brats, I should be paying you. What can I do?" Denise said smiling.

Mark and Vanessa laid out what they needed over lunch and agreed to meet Denise in thirty minutes as they went to call Amy.

"Hey cutie, are you going to be around the house for a while? Vanessa forgot something and needs to get it," Mark said trying to keep a straight face, a task made harder by Vanessa's nails on his ribs.

"Sure sweetheart, I was just hanging around anyway."

"Sweet, be there in about thirty minutes, love you." Mark said and hung up, pulling Vanessa back from where she had frantically started trying to crawl off the bed. She wasn't fast enough, although she got what she wasn't expecting.

Mark grabbed Vanessa's ankle and flipped her over on her back. She started giggling expecting him to retaliate but he shocked her as he spread her legs and ran his tongue in circles over her clit.

"I need to tickle you more, oh fuck that's so good baby," Vanessa said between gasps.

Mark popped her clit out of its hood and flicked his tongue across it as he slid a finger inside her. He felt her cross her legs behind his neck, her inner thighs gripping his face as he curled his tongue and added it to the finger exploring her pussy.

"You eat me so good baby, make me cum, oh shit Mark lick it."

Vanessa was about to cum when she felt him start making circles around her clit. That combined with the extra finger slipped her over the edge as she humped against his mouth, feeling his tongue massaging the sensitive nub.

As she came down and let Mark clean her up, she decided that the car ride was going to be the best one Mark had ever had.

The couple came down about ten minutes late and when Denise saw the color climbing up Mark's face she figured out why.

Once they were on the road and Vanessa was sure Denise knew where to go, she caught her eye and winked as she raised the partition drawing a laugh from the older lady. She knew that kids could go like rabbits, but these two could probably teach the rabbits a thing or two.

Just as the partition closed, Vanessa pulled her dress over her head and paused to let him look at her, enjoying being on display for his eyes. When she started undressing Mark, his cock was already hard and she slid down between his legs, taking the place where he had been last night.

Vanessa reached out and slid her hands over Mark's shaft, stroking him slowly as she ran her tongue through the slit of his cock. As she was sucking him, the car hit a bump and shoved him against the back of her throat, gagging her.

"Ness, why don't you do that when we get someplace that doesn't move," Mark said as he saw her trying to catch her breath.

Vanessa decided that turning green would be a waste of a chance to have him where he belonged; buried as deep as she could get him inside her. Climbing into his lap, she straddled his hips and held on to his shoulders, presenting her nipples to his lips. When Mark started kissing and sucking them, she reached down and held his shaft so it slid along her lips causing it to glide across her clit. Pulling his face up, she kissed him hard, her tongue snaking into his mouth as she settled down on the head.

Mark senses were overloading again as Vanessa pressed down on him until her clit was mashed against his pelvis. All he could do was moan into her mouth as he felt the slick walls gripping him as she started riding. Slipping his hands down her back, he soon had two handfuls of the firm globes that were the perfection of her ass.

Vanessa's breathing was coming in ragged gasps as she started speeding up and she laid her head on Mark's shoulder and buried her face in his neck. She felt his hands on her ass, pressing her down to meet his thrusts, the sound of their bodies slapping together filling the car.

"Sweetheart, I love you," Vanessa said into his neck between gasps and started licking and nibbling. When she felt him picking up speed, she squeezed down on him and felt him slam her hips down as he lunged into her one last time before cumming again. She felt the head pulse as he buried it into the mouth of her cervix, the throbbing setting her off as well. Forgetting what she was doing, she had left a deep red patch on his neck as her passion sped through her.

Mark lost himself fully for the first time with Vanessa and soon was fucking her the way she wanted him too. He heard her breathing speed up as he started stroking into her harder and had shoved his cock as deep into her as he could as he came. He felt her teeth on his neck, but it just ramped up his excitement and he wrapped his hand in her hair to keep them in place as he felt her cum.

"Ness, I love you too baby," he said into her hair as it covered his face while they both tried to catch their breath.

She wasn't sure, but Vanessa thought that Mark should have got soft and fallen out by now. He was still firm and she could feel the pulsing of his heartbeat as it started filling with blood again. She guessed they didn't have enough time and knew that she didn't have enough energy to keep going.

"Mark, we should be there soon baby, we need to get cleaned up."

"Ok," came the drowsy reply. When he didn't make a move other than to snuggle into her hair further, she figured that another minute wouldn't hurt and settled down against him soaking in the contentment that rolled off of him in waves.

Denise just smiled as she passed Amy's house for the third time, not having the heart to interrupt the kids that treated her so well. She waited until she was sure that they were finished, for the moment anyway, and gave them her customary five minute warning. She didn't think she would add in the information of the extra circuits that she took.

"Thanks Denise," she heard Mark's muffled reply.

Mark turned around and set Vanessa on the seat next to him and started laughing. Denise had put wash clothes next to the towels for them. Once he got Vanessa cleaned up and into her dress, he was just pulling his shirt over his head and saw the mess he had made of her hair.

"Baby, we're here."

Vanessa had zoned out and was floating in her happy place as she felt Mark pulling the brush through her hair. She smiled and watched him as he lost himself in the task. She could have done it faster, but she loved the way it felt to have him take care of her. There was a tenderness in his eyes now that hadn't been there before and she felt her eyes filling with happy tears.

Mark finally noticed her and saw the unshed tears and frowned.

"What's wrong Ness, are you ok?"

"Yes baby, I'm excellent, finally. Thank you."

Mark pulled her into another kiss and slid over to open the door. He left Vanessa to finish getting straightened out and went around and opened Denise's door, not seeing Amy watching. He had just closed the door after helping Vanessa out and jumped as Amy was standing next to him.

Amy had seen the car the first time and went to the door waiting for it to pull in. When it went by the second time she thought the driver was lost and all she could do was laugh as it went past the third time. Just when she thought it couldn't get much stranger, once the car finally stopped nothing happened for close to ten minutes. Then she saw Mark open the driver's door and help her out before walking back to get Vanessa.

"Hey sweetheart, enjoy the ride?" Amy asked with a grin. Once she got closer she could see the contentment that had settled around her young friend like a second skin. The hickey that stood out on his neck was screaming for attention as well.

If Mark was wearing contentment, then Vanessa was wearing completion and almost glowed as she slid under his arm. She was wearing matching hickeys, proudly proclaiming that the two lovers were taken.

"The ride was spectacular," Mark stopped as all three women started laughing.

"You do know you went by here three times, right?" Amy asked with a giggle. Mark hesitated and looked at Denise who found a very interesting spot on the car that needed her attention. Figuring he needed to cut his losses, he settled for blushing and bullshit.

"Did you do something to your hair Amy? Wow it looks great!" Mark said before he couldn't take it any more and laughed at himself.

Vanessa just beamed as she used the chance to squirm a little deeper under his arm, wrapping her arms around his waist.

"Amy, Denise," Mark made the introduction, "and of course you know Vanessa." He finished off by kissing her head and setting his chin on it.

"It's really good to see you, but don't you have a beach to lay on?" Amy asked. "I looked all through the house and can't find anything you left," she said to the brunette ball of happiness cuddled up to Mark. "Are you sure it's not at Mark's?"

"She didn't forget anything Amy, I did. I forgot to tell you thank you for putting your life on hold for a skinny little kid and then being there through everything. I forgot to tell you thank you for all of the tears of mine your laundry soaked up, but more for the ones of yours that were caught." Mark paused and the magnitude of everything Amy had done for him settled around him. "And thank you for loving me when nobody else would," he finished by pulling her against him with his free arm.

Once he had a grip on himself again, he went on. "I also want to thank you for another successful ambush. So, we are taking you to supper tonight and you'll need this," as he handed her the room key.

Amy looked around Mark's chest and saw Vanessa's teary smile and started shaking her head.

"Amy please. Mark isn't the only one that needs to say thank you. I want to thank you for pushing me into your living room yesterday. Without you we wouldn't have each other. Please say yes." Vanessa finished for the couple.

Denise had stopped at the back of the car and watched the three friends interact. Vanessa and Mark's attraction to each other was easy to see from afar, the one that you had to get close to see was the one that bound Mark and Amy together. Once they got close it was like a pair of magnets and neither one seemed aware of the pull. This just added another layer to onion that was the eighteen year old "kid" that she was "stuck" driving around.

"We'll see," Amy said with a smile. She knew she couldn't turn down Mark, much the same way he could never say no to her. . Once they were settled in the living room, Amy tried again. "You two don't need me getting in the way, this weekend is supposed to be yours."

"We've got the rest of our lives to be together, and we want to share this one with you. Please say ok," Vanessa said.

Mark heard what she said and then really heard what she said. He felt like he was watching himself from across the room as he ignored Amy and Denise and pulled Vanessa into a hug and kiss.

Amy saw the look on Mark's face as he heard what Vanessa said and watched as his face lit up. This was the closest she had ever seen him to a carefree teenager he should have been as he shed his eighteen year old cocoon and sprouted his wings.

Denise was watching the transformation as well, happy for Mark and Vanessa. She wasn't sure she had heard the actual proposal, but it was close enough for her. She had the chance to call Brad earlier. Mark's mother had been like a sister to her, the two had gone through boxes of tissues when Lisa found out she was a pregnant senior in high school. Shortly after that news made it out, Denise's parents had moved and the two friends had been separated.

The only person in the room surprised by the kiss was Vanessa; she couldn't see the effect that her words had on Mark. All she heard was a whispered, "yes we do," as he kissed her and squeezed her to his chest. When she had a chance to think about what had caused it, she pulled him back into the kiss as he was pulling back.

Amy and Denise smiled at each other and left the two entangled lovers as they adjourned to the kitchen.

"You might as well go pack, they are going to pester you until you give in," Denise said as they sat down at the table. "And they may be there a while too," she finished with a laugh.

"I know, I'm happy he finally figured out what the rest of us have known since his birthday," Amy stopped and forgot that she had just met Denise. There was something in the older woman's eyes that made it feel ok.

"Please don't tell Mark, but Lisa and I went to school together and I was there when she found out she was carrying him. I hated when my parents moved away," Denise said in a low voice. "I'm so glad that he hit it off so well with Vanessa. I've also got to say that he has spoiled me for all of the other proms," she finished with a smile.

"They didn't hit it off, they blended. The first time they saw each other, it was obvious that it was just a matter of time. Everywhere he goes up, she goes down; almost like two Lego's," Amy paused. She wished Lisa was around to see the man Mark had become and to see the spark re-kindled in her not-so-little boy.

Amy and Denise gave the other two time to get accustomed to the new reality as they talked and shared. Just as Amy was thinking about looking in on them, Mark and Vanessa walked into the kitchen holding hands.

"Hi you two, everything ok," Amy asked.

"Everything is good Beautiful, thank you," Mark said. "So are you going to get some clothes or do I get to pick?"

Amy let Mark pack for her one time and ended up with four bras, no panties and a pair of shorts for a ski trip. Luckily she checked, and it had become a running joke.

"Umm, no baby, that's ok," she said. "I'm going, I'm going. I love you two," she said and pulled them both into a hug and went to pack.

Amy walked back in to find Vanessa talking to Denise about the evening's plans, making sure that their "driver" was ok with driving. Shaking her head, Amy walked in with her things she would need for a night as Mark walked back into the room. He looked like a kid on Christmas Eve and was almost vibrating.

"Are any of you ladies doing anything Monday?" He asked in a mild tone.

"I took Monday off baby," Vanessa answered trying to figure out where he was going.

"I don't have a class until 3 that afternoon," Amy said.

"I'm supposed to be back by noon," Denise answered.

"Would it be ok with you to spend an extra night at the resort? Please, please, please with sugar on top."

"I'm not sure, let me think about it. Are you staying too?" Vanessa said with a giggle and slid back into his arms. "If you are count me in, I'll stay in a tent with you if I have to."

Amy smiled at Vanessa and the picture of contentment that the two made and almost said no, wanting to give them time alone. If she read things right she figured a lot more than a dresser drawer full of Vanessa's things would be making the trip to Mark's place soon, and nodded yes with a big grin.

Denise was at a loss and didn't know what to say as Mark waited on the last reply. "I've got to call and clear it with Brad first, otherwise I'm good," she said.

"I just talked to Brad and the people at the hotel and everything is set. Have you got enough clothes for the extra night? I think we can take tomorrow and just beach bum it as long as that's ok with you ladies." Mark coasted to a stop out of breath.

They all looked at Mark and grinned. "That sounds perfect baby," Vanessa answered for the group.

"I'm not sure what to say," Denise said after she had a chance to think.

"How about "surfs up"," Mark asked. "Just think of it as a tip for being an awesome driver if that makes it better. You didn't have to stall on the way here this afternoon. I just want to say thank you." He finished with a smile.

"Surf's up indeed," Denise said with a laugh.

"We're taking the car back to the house; do you want to ride with us or Denise?" Mark asked Amy.

"I'll ride with Denise," Amy said and dropped what she was carrying as she saw Mark hand the keys to Vanessa. No one but Mark and one valet had driven Lisa's car. If she hadn't known before, she knew now.

Vanessa was already walking around the car when Mark stopped her and handed her the keys.

"Are you sure baby?" she whispered.

"A million percent Ness, I love you and I still mean forever," he said as he kissed her.

"I love you too baby, and you're stuck with me," Vanessa said as his lips settled on hers.

Amy and Denise let Mark help them with their doors and watched as the two lovers disappeared over the rise, then went back in the house to give them some time alone.

***********

"Fuck me running," blazed through his mind. Mark was convinced that he could hear a squirrel fart at this point. Nothing he had done had made sleep anything more than a hazy illusion. The only thing keeping him in bed were the feminine charms surrounding him. Smiling to himself, he started thinking about how he could be laying in his rack on the boat with insomnia and rolled over to snuggle up behind Vanessa, Amy shifting behind him.

***********

Vanessa was a nervous wreck by the time they completed the five minute trip in fifteen. The two times she stalled the car almost had her in tears as she waited for the expected, and in her mind well deserved, ridicule. The second time she started getting out to swap seats and head off the aftermath, only to feel his hand on hers. When she looked up, all she saw was understanding and more patience than she thought possible.

"Ness, you're doing fine. Take a few breaths and start over. I think it took me an hour to get used to that clutch."

Mark pulled the car into the garage as Vanessa shook her head when he hit the opener. He pulled the door behind him and found himself with his arms full of a very flustered beauty and carried her into the house.

"Take me to our bed sweetheart," Vanessa whispered.

Mark felt his cock inflating as her words and tone worked their magic, and would have pinched himself if he'd had a free hand. Vanessa had locked her legs around his waist and he pressed her against the wall, kissing her with a growing passion. He could feel the heat through his shirt as she ground against him, and slid his hands down to cup her ass.

"Bed, Mark," Vanessa said through clenched teeth. She felt as if there was a fire inside her, and had to get Mark to do something, anything, to quench it.

He felt her hands helping him out of his clothes as he kicked the door closed. Once he kicked the pants from around his ankles, he started to his knees, eager to reacquaint himself with her body. One look into Vanessa's eyes told him that she had other plans.

"No, lover, we'll have all the time in the world for that. Right now you need to fuck me like you did on the way to Amy's before they get here and get to listen." Vanessa finished with a sultry grin as she spread her legs and pulled them wider with her hands.

Mark looked down at her pussy and wondered how she could still want him anywhere close to it. It was red and swollen, albeit with a stream of their cum sliding out of her. Although he did agree with her about the audience, he had to taste her and put his hands on hers, pressing her knees around her ears. Vanessa was insatiable.

"Mark, baby, please slide that beautiful cock in me. I need you to fuck me again. Oh fuck, that feels so good. Eat me!"

Mark decided to skip the formalities and sucked her lips into his mouth, fucking her with his tongue. When he was sure he didn't need both hands on her legs, he started stroking her clit with his thumb. He could see Vanessa's inner lips and asshole start to clench as she got closer and without thinking slid a finger through the tight bud.