Karma Ain't Always a Bitch Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vanessa figured Mark would ignore her pleas, but agreed with him, there were no bad answers. So when Mark dove headfirst into her pussy, she rode the waves he generated and was well on her way when she felt him slip a finger in her ass. The unexpected stimulation, coupled with the way his tongue was slithering into her, finished the job. She put her feet flat on his back and tried to stuff his head inside her with her hands, thrusting against his tongue as he held her in place.

Mark felt the pressure on the back of his head ease and ran a hand through Vanessa's thick fluid, lubing the head of his cock. She still had her eyes closed as the aftershocks came to the party and didn't see him line his cock up with her swollen lips. That changed as she felt the thrust of his hips that shoved the head into her tender pussy.

Her eyes flew open as she felt the intrusion and could only grunt and pant as he worked his length into her. With one last pass to make sure that he had her cum spread around, he pulled back and fucked her like he meant it. She was in heaven as he stroked into her, his thighs pinning her to the bed as he picked up speed, the soreness once again translating into pleasure.

"Maaaarrrkkkkk," was all she could manage as she felt him rearranging the furniture in her lady parts to make room for him. The times before had been good, but this was amazing. She might need help walking, but all she wanted was him to fuck her eyes shut.

Mark was walking the fine line of pleasure and pain. The workout Vanessa had given his cock threatened to wear all of the skin off, but it felt too good to stop. He looked down and saw the way her lips were distended and gripping his shaft, and knew he shouldn't have.

"Mark, fuck me, baby, give it to me. Please cum for me baby. Put it where it belongs, right in my tight cunt," Vanessa panted, watching the effect her words had on her lover.

He was fine until he heard the emphasis on the word "cunt" and looked into her eyes as he felt the spasms in his balls, the head pulsing deep inside her. There couldn't be anything left to leave in her, but his throbbing nuts didn't know that.

Vanessa had just enough time to take a breath as she felt him shove into her as the head found more places that needed remodeling. She pulled Mark's face down to kiss him and came as she gasped against his mouth. Feeling him settle his weight down on her, she let out satisfied sighs as she ran her fingernails along his spine and hooked her feet around his legs.

Mark had no idea how long he and Vanessa had been lost in each others' eyes, but he heard giggles from the den as Amy and Denise saw the path of destruction he had left in his wake trying to get to the bedroom. He had just rolled off Vanessa and covered them up when he heard a soft knock on the door.

"Are you decent, sweetheart?" Amy asked with a giggle. The way the den looked, she would have been surprised if the bed was still in one piece.

"Actually I think phenomenal comes closer, just come in," Mark said with a laugh of his own.

Amy poked her head in and smiled. Vanessa was curled up with Mark's arm pulled around her and she could almost see the teddy bears floating around the sated woman.

"We don't have to do anything tonight, sweetie. If you want to hang here, it would be fine," Amy said and saw that she was wasting her breath.

"Umm, how does no sound? You're not getting out of it that easy, missy. Give us a few and we'll be out. I love you, Amy, thank you," Mark finished.

"I love you too, cutie. You want coffee?" Amy asked with a smile as she saw him bite off the request.

Mark and Vanessa rinsed off. He finished first and went out to talk to their guests as he waited for Vanessa to finish. They started talking about graduation, something that he had managed to forget.

"No, we don't need to have...," Mark froze as he saw Vanessa walk in. She had on an old pair of jeans that fit like a second skin and one of his shirts. It wasn't so much what she was wearing, it was the look in her eyes and the way she had let Mark help "style" her hair.

Amy and Denise were sitting with their backs to the hall and Vanessa. Both of them looked at Mark waiting for him to finish what he was saying. It wasn't until Amy followed his eyes and saw her. Even when she wasn't trying, Vanessa oozed sex appeal and it was pouring off her in waves. Amy hid a small grin and looked at Mark again, knowing that he never had a chance. She finally had to revise that to neither one of them standing a chance when she saw the way the two of them looked at each other and slipped away again.

Vanessa came into the den and stopped, her vision narrowed as she saw Mark. She vaguely acknowledged Amy and Denise, then curled around him and put her head on his chest, smiling when his arms wrapped around her.

Amy just watched and finally let the smile that she had been smothering pop loose. She took the respite to redirect the argument, knowing that she would have a willing accomplice in Vanessa and tried again.

"Mark, I really do think we need to celebrate your graduation," seeing him start to rise to the bait, then seeing the pit just before Vanessa shoved him in it.

"Yeah, baby, I think it would be great," Vanessa said after she saw the small wink from Amy. "We could have streamers and cake and punch an..." breaking off as his face starting turning red.

Mark couldn't believe Vanessa. She couldn't possibly thin..., his mental rant interrupted by ten fingernails sneak attacking him.

"Wow, you almost had me convinced you were behind this party thing," stopping as he saw the look on her face.

"We are going to have one, baby, we're just going to skip the Barbies and punch."

Mark gave up and decided to try to fight that battle later.

The group headed back to the beach, the time considerably shorter and more PG-rated. The ladies gave Mark enough time to snuggle down into his happy place, before once again pressing the attack. Amy had the trump card this time, though.

"Baby, why don't we just have everyone come up and have a late supper on the overlook? That way we won't have to waste all of that time getting ready," Vanessa finished with a look that had his considerably worn cock considering the possibility of life after death.

Amy heard the quiet moan and knew Mark had cracked. It wasn't that she didn't want to go; it was more that she didn't need to go anywhere to have fun with her friends.

"Sweetheart, we can't help that it only takes you twenty minutes to turn into a stud. It takes a long time to get these homely things ready to be presentable," Amy said, hearing an answering snicker from Denise.

Amy left off the obvious about the length of time it took Vanessa to walk out as sex personified. She was also honest enough to know she looked good and didn't need the stuff either, something Mark had chipped away at until she made the concession of no makeup around him. Denise was no slouch either, and if Mark had the time she was sure to start hearing the familiar refrain.

Mark just shook his head, turned red and gave in.

Once the group made it back to the hotel, Mark insisted that Amy and Denise came up after Amy finished checking in. The couple had just settled in on the couch as the door chimed and Amy and Denise walked in.

"Hey, beautiful lady types," Amy and Denise heard the lazy greeting floating over the back of the couch on the sea breeze.

"Hey sweetheart, hi cutie," Amy said and leaned over the couch to kiss her "little brother" and honorary "sister-in-law". Seeing that they had settled in, Amy took Denise on the grand tour.

Amy had been in the suite to decorate and then again to bring the wine, but there hadn't been time to stop and enjoy the views. They were spectacular, and she and Denise soaked them in before they completed the circuit. The last place they saw was the war zone that Mark and Vanessa had made of the master suite earlier. They were still laughing when they walked back into the living room.

"Are you sure you want company?" Amy asked the pair snuggled up on the couch.

"Yes, I am. How can I say thank you if you aren't here?" he said to Amy and turned to Denise.

"You and mom went to school together, didn't you," he asked their driver? "She talked about you a lot," he said, as he heard the gun shots echoing through his mind.

Vanessa and Amy both heard him slipping back in time, and shared a look as Amy slid in next to Mark. Both women wrapped their arms around him and started trying to talk him back. Denise just sat and watched what she had caused.

"Denise, please don't go. You didn't set that useless fu...," Mark paused to calm down. "Even if you had been there, you couldn't have convinced her to leave. So please do me a favor and stay for fifteen minutes, and then if you want to go, you can."

Denise looked up and caught Amy looking at her, her eyes a plea to stay, and she saw Vanessa still talking softly in Mark's ear. She wanted to go, but she also wanted to know the man Lisa's son had grown to be.

"Are you sure Mark?" Denise asked ignoring Amy for the moment.

"Yes I am, and I'm sorry; it just sneaks up at the worst times. Supposedly, it will fade with time and I guess it has a little, but it doesn't feel like it sometimes." Mark said as he felt his mental feet slipping a little and hugged Amy and Vanessa tighter.

"Okay, but only if you're sure, and only fifteen minutes," Denise said as she sat back down and really watched how he interacted with the girls. Each one got a piece of him to work on; Vanessa led his heart and Amy his soul from their field trip into his own version of hell. His heart wanted vengeance, but his soul wanted peace.

Amy settled back and started talking to Denise while she ran her hands through Mark's hair and let the normalcy of it soothe him. She felt him nodding as Vanessa talked to him and knew he was almost back.

Vanessa saw Denise sit down as she and Amy shared small talk. If someone really listened to what they said it wouldn't make any sense; they were Mark's background music. Settling against him as he relaxed Vanessa started doing the same thing in his ear, at first it was one-sided, but eventually she started getting nods and then small smiles.

"I love you, Mark Thompson, and I'm all yours." Vanessa paused then yanked him the rest of the way back. "You know I didn't put on a bra and panties, right?"

Mark had been following the sounds and feelings back to where most people lived. Sometimes it felt more like he had a vacation home there. His fulltime residence was a dark place where anger, hate and retribution were the norm. The trip down was nothing more than a thought, but the way up was a flight of what seemed a million stairs

He didn't really know he had been responding until he heard what Vanessa said. She might as well have set off a flare in his head, showing him that he had a shortcut right in front of him.

"Oh fuck, that's hot," Mark groaned. That's when he noticed that the four female eyes that hadn't been attached to the statement were looking at him a little wide-eyed.

"Umm, sorry," Mark stammered and was stopped from getting up by a very determined brunette.

"Welcome back, baby. I love you," Vanessa said as she held him in place with her eyes.

"I love you too, Ness. Thank you." Mark stopped for a second and continued after gathering his thoughts. "And thank you too, and you know I love you," he said to Amy and took a deep breath and turned to Denise. "I'm sorry you had to see that, it's embarrassing and I feel horrible that I upset you. Can we start our clock now please?"

Denise just nodded, not trusting herself to say anything and not cry. Lisa would have been proud of her little boy, and she realized that the clock was gone.

Once everything settled down, the three friends included the older one as the minutes turned to hours.

The group had supper on a spot that was an extended balcony behind the bedroom. Where the normal balcony that circled the suite was six feet wide, this spot was fifteen feet wide and was situated with the stars, moon, and ocean acting as the backdrop. The last four feet of the floor were glass and offered the chance to "float" three hundred feet up. The candle flames flickering in the soft breeze made sparkles of light shoot from the glasses and flatware, turning the table into a sparkling island in the sea of stars.

Denise spent most of the meal trying to wrap her mind around the man sitting across the table from her. Mark was different from any kid she had exposure to, all of the things one would call normal behavior for someone in his age group had either been discarded or transformed. The way he had pulled his shells around Amy and Vanessa was nice, but the way he made them feel was even better. Amy had warned her about the wearing makeup card, and sure enough, four hours past the fifteen minute expiration, Mark played it.

"Denise, why do you wear makeup? You don't wear much anyway and you really don't need it." Mark said.

Denise took the chance to really look at Amy's and Vanessa's faces and noticed that they had washed their faces, the fresh look glowing.

"I'm not young and blessed with skin like these ladies. I'd look hideous without it," Denise said as she looked across the table, knowing what was coming.

"Would you do me a favor and just try it around us this one time, and then I'll leave it alone?"

"Well, I guess I could. I can't hold a candle to Amy or Vanessa, though," Denise stopped when she saw Mark shaking his head.

"You don't have to Denise, you are you and they are them," Mark paused and started laughing when he replayed what he said. "You are you and they are them? Sheesh, now that was profound. Now, where was I? Oh yeah, they are who they are and that shouldn't make a difference. Please."

Denise saw Amy smiling at her as she found herself walking into the bathroom to wash her face. He was right, she really didn't wear that much. She stood looking in the mirror mentally measuring herself against Amy and Vanessa. He was right again, what they looked like had no bearing on her, so taking a deep breath and the face wash she took the plunge.

After drying her face, she saw a few laugh lines but that really was all. Her coloring and cheek bones gave her face a classic look and throw in the hazel eyes and brown hair she had to admit she looked quite pretty. She frowned and continued the trip down her body. She had gained a few pounds since college, but it seemed to be in the right places and she could afford to carry them at 5'7". She had filled in later than most girls and even she agreed her figure was good, the gym time paying off.

Just as she was turning to leave the real question hit her, why was she listening to an eighteen-year-old? She shrugged her shoulders and looked in the mirror again and had to admit he was right.

She finally walked back onto the balcony. "Wow, you look awesome, Denise." Mark said, and stood to hug the lady that had evolved into a link to his mom. "Thank you."

The group stayed on the overlook through another two bottles of wine and shared hugs at the elevator as Amy and Denise left. Mark stayed to lock the doors and turned to see that Vanessa had shed her jeans and unbuttoned her shirt, allowing access to his roaming eyes.

"Hi there, gorgeous," Mark said.

"Hi yourself, handsome," Vanessa said, as she swayed toward him.

All Mark could do was watch as she came closer, hypnotized by the movement of her hips.

Vanessa slipped her arms around Mark's waist and started pulling him to the bedroom. Stopping when her legs hit the bed, she shrugged out of her shirt and turned to crawl into the middle of the bed, only stopping when she felt his hands slipping over her ass. As she was turning to look, she felt him press his lips against her aching pussy as his hands spread her apart. It really did ache, but she needed him more.

Mark palmed each of Vanessa's ass cheeks and spread them, running his tongue through her swollen lips, his nose pressing into her ass. He started kneading the firm flesh as he flicked his tongue lightly across her clit, drawing soft moans from her as she arched her back to give him better access. Letting his mouth wander, he covered her pussy and ass with light nibbles and pecks.

Vanessa rolled over and pulled Mark into a kiss, tasting herself on his lips as she sucked his tongue into her mouth. She trailed kisses along his jaw and down his neck, unbuttoned his shirt and reached for his jeans. Managing to get them unbuttoned and unzipped, she didn't notice Mark's grin until she had tried three times to get them down past his hips. Settling for the more expedient way to get his help, she slid her fingernails along his ribs, delighted that her lover had become more compliant.

"Yikes! Okay, fine, I'll help already," Mark said between laughs.

Mark rolled over to pull off the offending garment and ended up with a face full of Vanessa while his hands were busy. She reached down and spread her lips and settled them on his mouth, shuddering as he forgot his pants and concentrated on pleasing her. She could feel his nose on her clit as he started lapping at her opening, stopping to curl the tip in to tease her inner lips.

"Baby, that feels so good. Please lick my clit, I need to cum. Mark, stop teasing me, you little shit, lick me!" Vanessa said as Mark kept the slow pace he had started with.

She started trying to grind her hips against his mouth to get friction against her clit, but found his hands clamped on her ass, holding her in place. Vanessa tried his hair and stopped when she figured out that she was hurting him and it made no difference. She settled for rolling on her side, Mark rolling with her. His tongue continued working at the slow pace that was keeping her on the edge of an ever-growing peak. She grabbed her nipples and started twisting them in time with his tongue, willingly abetting her lover's efforts.

Mark felt Vanessa finally give in to the rhythm he set and looked up to see the lust staring back at him as she lost herself to his tongue. He pulled back a little and started making figure eights around her clit, pussy and ass, all the while fondling her mind through the connection of their eyes. She had started running her fingers through his hair and he could feel her slow down, trusting him to take her where she wanted to go.

She had propped her head up on a pillow so she could see Mark as he made love to her with his mouth. She had to stop what she was doing to her nipples, as they were shoving her along too fast, and she was happy to let him take her at his pace. Vanessa shivered when she saw him pull back and let her watch his tongue as it made love to her. Seeing the tip as it flicked her clit made her suck in a gasp as she felt her pussy clench. He had her walking the line where just a touch more would trip her into her orgasm, and she became a willing victim.

"Oh fuck, that's so good," she moaned and pulled back from his tongue just enough to ease the pressure, smiling when she saw the gleam in his eyes.

"I love you, Ness," Mark whispered and eased her back to the edge.

Mark felt Vanessa pull back and felt her fingers ease off as she helped him build her orgasm. He started covering her lips with small kisses, each touch pulling a sigh or moan from his lady. He could feel her as she gasped when he slipped down and feathered his tongue across her ass, teasing the little bud with the tip.

Vanessa almost gave in when she felt Mark's tongue teasing her asshole. The first time that he had touched it surprised her. First, that he would want to and second, that it excited her as much as it did. She had to warn him when she felt his finger start spreading her cum around it, her orgasm fighting to rip through her.