Kassandra, Woman of Mystery Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jsmangis
jsmangis
431 Followers

I closed the windows and turned on the AC and said, "Good guess Sam, it's actually a GMC 400ci TBI injected truck engine." I saw her grinning in the mirror at me and giving me a 'thumbs up'.

Evelynn pulled out of her space, and I followed her out of the parking deck. She led the way to Lake Shore Drive, and we made our way south out of the city. We stayed on the surface streets to avoid toll roads and an hour later, we pulled over into the parking lot of a neighborhood grocery store in East Chicago, Indiana. I turned off the tank and rolled down my window while the ladies all went shopping.

Thirty minutes later, the women came out of the store pushing two full grocery carts. I opened the back doors of the Travelall, Samantha and Traci filled the coolers with beer, wine coolers, and emptied bags of ice over them. Then Evelynn and Kassandra filled the space that was left in the coolers with cold cuts, cheese, lettuce, eggs, bacon, and milk. When they closed the coolers lids I closed the doors and watched Kassandra and Evelynn load four more paper bags into the back of the Subaru. Everyone climbed into the vehicles, and I followed as Evelynn led the way East for another half hour.

When we were in the middle of the Indiana Dunes Wildlife Refuge, Evelynn turned on her left turn signal and started to slow down. Soon she turned onto an unmarked, narrow unpaved road that wound its way between rows of trees and sand dunes until we pulled up in front of a well-kept old clapboard two story house in the middle of what appeared to be nowhere.

Evelynn and Kiko got out of the Subaru and walked up the steps onto the porch that surrounded the house and opened the front door. We all got out of the Travelall, and Kassandra started giving orders. I opened the back doors of the tank, and Kassandra gave a grocery bag each to Traci, Debbie, Samantha, and Stephanie from the back of Evelynn's Subaru. She told them to carry them into the house and help Evelynn put them away.

Next Kassandra helped me carry the full coolers into the house and put them on the floor of the kitchen that was located at the rear of the house. When we got there, I noticed that Evelynn and Kiko had already opened every door and window of the house, and the stale smell was nearly gone by the time Kassandra and I had carried the second cooler in. My landlady handed me Evelynn's keys, and told me to lock up both the vehicles.

When I returned, all of the perishable food had been put in the large refrigerator, and the ladies had put the bread, chips and other non-perishable items on the shelves in the kitchen.

With everything put away, Evelynn opened a big trunk in the front room, and said, "Alright everyone, strip and put everything into the trunk. When I saw clothes coming off, I did as I was told, and when my sister and Debbie saw that I was doing, they joined in as well.

When everyone was naked, Evelynn closed the trunk and said, "Let's get wet," and walked out the door to the outside from the kitchen and started down a path that wound its way into the sand dunes. We all followed her, and just as the house disappeared behind us, I heard the sound of waves crashing on a beach. Soon the dunes got smaller, and I saw the beach and a large body of water that stretched as far as I could see. In the distance I could see the Chicago skyline glowing from the illumination of the sun, low in the western sky, and I realized we were on the south shore of Lake Michigan.

Evelynn had us all line up in a row about ten feet from the water line and hold hands. When we did, she yelled "BANZAI", and we all ran into the surf together. We splashed, played, and swam together for an hour, and when we were all tired, we walked back to the house together. When we got there, we took turns rinsing off under the outdoor shower next to the lakefront porch stairs.

When we went inside, Evelynn said, "I make breakfast every morning, but lunch and dinner are your own responsibility." She started making a sandwich, and everyone else did the same.

After I ate, I was sitting on the porch watching the sun set behind the sand dunes while drinking a bottle of Strohs when Kassandra sat down next to me with a wine cooler. She snuggled up next to me and as the sun set, we started to hear the sounds of sex coming from inside the house. When we finished our beverages, Kassandra said, "Let's take a walk."

She stood up, produced a flashlight from somewhere, and took my hand. We started down the same path we had been on earlier, but very soon the darkness that was closing in around us had me disoriented and completely lost.

When we got to the beach we had been to earlier, I could see the lights of the far away city, and my eyes had adjusted to the darkness. Kassandra lay down on the damp sand, turned off the flashlight, and said, "Make love to me Darling." I knelt at her feet, spread her legs, and kissed my way up her legs. When I got to her vulva, I could tell it was soaking wet, so I moved up to her lips, and when I kissed her, she gasped my hard cock and fed it into her wet vagina.

I don't know how long we made love on the beach, because we fell asleep while still coupled, and were awakened by the rising sun, and the tide lapping at our toes. We soon realized how uncomfortable having sand in every one of our orifices felt, and we waded into the Lake Michigan to rinse off and relieve our discomfort.

As we were walking back to the house, Kassandra kissed me and said, "Thank you for last night, Todd. I've always wanted to recreate the scene in 'From Here to Eternity' between Burt Lancaster and Debra Kerr."

I hugged her and mumbled, "So that's where you got the idea Dad."

Kassandra stopped and said, "What did you mean by that, Todd?"

I said, "I'm sorry I didn't realize I said that out loud. My Father told me recently that he and my mother made love on the beach of South Padre Island at dusk on their honeymoon, and I never made the connection between what they did and the film before."

She kissed me and said, "I think that is so romantic. Your father and mother must love each other very much. I'm glad that you are just as romantic as your father. The woman you marry will be truly lucky indeed. I only wish it could be me."

I looked at her puzzled and said, "Why couldn't we get married Kassandra?"

She kissed me and said, "Todd, I would love to be your wife, but that could never happen. While I am much older than you, that alone is not the issue. I have seen so much and done things that are not forgivable. You deserve to marry someone as innocent as you."

I looked at her seriously and said, "You say that like you have someone in mind. Is she someone who is here with us this weekend?"

She smiled and said, "Wouldn't you like to know?"

Then she winked and said, "Todd, although the love of your life is not with us today, I'm sure that you two will meet soon. Have fun this weekend and fuck your brains out. That reminds me, there is a member of your family I need to ravish today," and took off on a dead run for the house.

I gave chase, but by the time I caught up with her, she was rinsing off under the shower by the porch, and by the time I had rinsed myself off, Kassandra was already inside the house, and between my sister's legs, eating her 'Kitty'. They were on one couch in the front room, and Samantha and Debbie were on the other, sixty-nining.

The aromas of bacon, eggs, and hash browns drew me back into the kitchen, so I left the debauchery and ate my fill because I was starved. Evelynn sat down next to me and asked, "Where did you two go last night? I noticed the flashlight was gone."

I grinned and said, "I helped Kassandra recreate the beach sex scene in 'From Here to Eternity."

She smiled and said, "Thank you Baby, she has been trying to find someone to do that with for twenty years. By the way, where did your sister learn how to eat pussy? She rocked my world last night."

I smiled and said, "I believe that was a part of her extracurricular studies at UIUC. By the way, where is Kiko? I really want to get to know her better."

Just then, I heard a small voice behind me say, "Is someone rooking for me?"

I had just finished eating, so I spun my chair around and saw the small young Japanese Trans-woman smiling at me. I held my hands out, and she climbed onto my lap. We kissed passionately, and then she asked, "I have been rooking arr over for you since rast night. Where you go?"

I answered, "Sorry Kiko, I spent last night making love to Kassandra on the beach."

She smiled and kissed me. Then she said, "So very romantic, Todd."

I wrapped my arms around her, and when I stood up, she wrapped her legs around my waist. I whispered in her ear, "Where to?" She pointed up the staircase, and I carried her up to one of the four upstairs bedrooms.

Once there, I laid us down on the bed, and we kissed until both of our cocks got hard. Then she turned around and started sucking on my cock. I couldn't reach her cock with my mouth, so I masturbated her with one hand, and fucked her ass with the index and middle finger of the other hand.

I made her cum before she got me off, and when she calmed down, she said, "Prease, Fuk My Ass!"

I lifted her small body up and lowered her down, so she was over my cock. She grasped it and fed it into her tight pucker. She must have been practicing with one of Evelynn's dildos, because my cock slipped inside her, and stopped with about one quarter of my cock left.

I stared in amazement as she started fucking herself on my cock. I was able to control my self while she did this for about ten minutes, but when she started using her legs to twirl her body around with my cock still buried in her ass, I lost control. When I started squirting my seed into her bowels, she stopped facing me and started ejaculating all over my chest.

That was the last thing I remember until I woke up as an unconscious Kiko was being lifted off me. I watched, transfixed as my sperm dripped out of her distended asshole. They lay her next to me, and we cuddled like lovers.

I woke up before she did and started sucking her small cock. She awoke before I was able to make her cum and when she smiled at me, I turned over and said, "Fuck my ass Baby!"

Up until this time I had not had anything in my ass bigger than a woman's finger or thumb, but when this young woman's cock slid in and rubbed up against my prostate, I almost came immediately. I did my best to control my urges, but when she came in my ass, my cock exploded, and I came all over the bed.

Evidently, we made had a lot of noise when we came, because when Kiko and I became aware of our surroundings, the room was full of people. When I climbed out of bed, Traci, Debbie, and Samantha took my place and started kissing Kiko all over. Evelynn and Kassandra helped me get downstairs, and Stephanie was waiting for us.

We all sat on the couches and I asked, "Did we make too much noise or something?"

Evelynn said, "I've heard Kiko scream like that when she cums in my pussy or ass, but the roar that came out of you Todd, didn't even sound human. You sounded just like the lion that roars at the beginning of an MGM film."

I smiled and said, "Ladies, I would love to sit and chat with you, but that little Japanese woman took a lot out of me. I need a nap."

They all giggled and covered me with a blanket when I laid down.

Some time later, I felt warm lips surrounding my cock, and when I opened my eyes, I saw Samantha sucking my cock. Next, I heard Stephanie say, "Oh good, you're awake, eat my pussy Baby."

Before I could say anything, Samantha stopped sucking my cock, and climbed on me, impaling herself on my cock as Stephanie sat on my face. The thought that went through my mind was, "Great, a hot lunch."

When we all got each other off, the ladies traded places, and I ate Samantha as Stephanie sucked me hard, and fucked me soft again. I would be busy for the rest of the day. After Stephanie and Samantha in the afternoon, it was my sister and Debbie in the evening.

That night, Kassandra, Evelynn, and I spent the night fucking on the outdoor couches on each side of the wraparound porch. I discovered that the house was situated so that that each wall coincided with the points of the compass. I was to learn that we had approached the house from the South, so we all entered the house the first time by walking across the South porch. Concurrently the porch that faced the lake was the North porch, with the one toward Gary, Indiana was the West porch, and the remaining porch was the East one.

Just before dawn on Sunday morning, Kassandra, Evelynn, and I walked down to the lake and enjoyed a three-way in the beach, much to the delight of a couple of fishermen, who noticed us as the sun was rising. As we were resting after our third tryst, we noticed them waving at us from about thirty feet offshore. We stood and held hands as we took a bow.

We laughed all the way back to the house, and took turns rinsing the sand from our bodies under the outdoor shower. Afterwards, Kassandra and I prepared breakfast for the house, giving Evelynn a break. Everyone in the house was asleep when we started, but the aromas woke them up. After everyone had finished eating, my sister, Debbie, and Samantha did the dishes and cleaned the kitchen. When they finished, we all took one more trek to the beach.

Once there, we decided to have an orgy in broad daylight. The eight of us fucked on the compacted sand, in the water, and standing up on top of the dunes nearest the water. We traded partners whenever someone would cum, and by the time two hours had passed, there were five fishing boats anchored offshore, and a dozen older people that looked they had escaped from a retirement home, watching from the beach. We took turns bowing, and one of the old ladies on the beach asked us all sign her autograph book.

Evelynn told the old Lady with the book that she owned the house behind the dunes, and the old woman said, "Yes Dear, I know, I used to clean your house when I was a young girl. I live in the old house just up the beach, and all my friends live with me," as she pointed to her friends.

Evelynn asked the old lady if she was related to the Elsworth's, and the old lady said, "Daniel and Martha were my parents, my name is Mary, and I inherited the house when they died ten years ago."

Then Evelynn asked, "Mary, would you and your friends to join us for some fun the next time we come down here for the weekend?"

Mary turned around and said to an older man, "Roger, come over her please, will you." When he walked up next to Mary, she said, "Take your cock out and show it to this nice lady, please." When he did, Evelynn, Kassandra, and I saw that Roger had a cock that was almost as big as mine, but it was thicker.

When Kassandra grasped Roger's cock, we all saw it twitch and start to harden, and Evelynn said to Mary, "We will be back here for the Fourth of July. Would you like to visit our house, or would you like for us to visit yours?"

Mary smiled and said, "Perhaps we can do a little of both," and as she grasped my cock, she finished, "as long as you bring this young man along."

Evelynn said, "Thank you Mary, "We will be leaving this afternoon around two, and I will stop by your house on the way to the highway, so we can exchange telephone numbers."

The two women hugged, and we went back to the house. When we got there, we realized that our excursion to the beach had taken longer than we expected. According to the clock on the wall, in order to miss traffic and be home by dark, we needed to leave in two hours, and it would take that long to clean the place and close it up until we returned the next month. The only good thing about it was that Evelynn would not open the trunk and let us have our clothes until we were done with our work. I have only one thing to say about her methods; if you have to do house cleaning, it is a lot more fun doing it when you are naked.

We had managed to eat nearly all the food we brought, and we had drunk all of the beer and wine coolers. The only thing left was a loaf of bread and a bag of chips. After I drained the melted ice from the coolers, I took the bread and chips down to the beach and scattered them for the seagulls. I wasn't more than ten feet away, when they started attacking, and when I got back to the house, I saw that the trunk was open, home everyone was dressing.

When I finished dressing, Evelynn asked me if she could store her coolers in the back of the Travelall. I told her if she would let me use them for my trip up North, we had a deal. She agreed, and we shook on it. I loaded the empty coolers into the back of my vehicle and walked back to the house. We all said our goodbyes to Evelynn and Kiko, the six of us piled into my tank, and headed for home.

Kassandra seemed distracted and didn't say a word during the whole trip back to Chicago. The four ladies in the back however, carried on an animated conversation that ranged from the latest styles in fashion and music to which famous actor or actress they wanted to fuck.

The beautiful blonde sitting next to me seemed to be lost in her own thoughts, and when we stopped in the parking structure, I noticed that Evelynn's car was not there. I knew that she and Kiko were stopping by the 'neighbors' on their way home, so I understood their absence.

When everyone else had exited the vehicle, I noticed that Kassandra appeared to still be in a trance. When I touched her hand, she jumped, and I asked her, "Where were you Darling? You have been somewhere else since we left Indiana."

She smiled at me and said, "I'm sorry I was so distant Todd. I have a lot on my mind, and just realized I need to be gone for a week or so to take care on one final detail. I really don't want to be alone tonight. Could you and Traci come over for dinner and spend the night"

I kissed her and said, "We would love to Kassandra. We both have an early morning tomorrow, so I hope that won't be a problem."

She kissed me again and said. "That won't be a problem, I have to leave before dawn. I'll show you how to reset the 'Booby Traps' before you leave in the morning," and winked at me.

When we got out of my vehicle, I noticed that Stephanie and Samantha had already left. I locked the Travelall's doors and when we reached Michigan Avenue, I was surprised when Kassandra flagged down a cab. We all climbed in, and when it let us off at the corner of Fullerton and Halstead, Kassandra paid the driver as we all got out.

Debbie kissed Kassandra and said, "Thank you for the weekend, I haven't had that much fun in years. I hope we can do this again."

Kassandra hugged her and said, "Debbie, you are invited to our next soiree over the Forth of July weekend, and you may bring your roommate, if you like. Evelynn and I have always said, the more the merrier."

Debbie smiled from ear to ear and walked away north on Halstead giggling. As we walked south on Halstead, I told Traci that Kassandra had invited us to her place for 'dinner and desert'.

My sister looked at Kassandra and asked, "How should we dress for dinner?"

My landlady said, "What you wore this weekend should do just fine, but you should bring a change of clothes for school tomorrow morning, little girl."

My sister giggled, and when we got to our building, Kasandra went to her apartment, while we went to ours. We changed into the clothes we planned to wear the next morning and walked across the hall.

We knocked on the door and were greeted by Kassandra wearing only an apron. A familiar aroma filled the room, and Traci remarked, "Wow, that smells exactly like the lasagna Mommy makes."

Kassandra kissed my sister and said, "Thank you Dear, your brother said the same thing the first time I fixed it for him. I'm afraid it needs to cook a little longer, so why don't we get comfortable." She shut the door behind us and locked it. When she took off her apron, Traci and I both undressed and followed her into the bedroom where the three of us made love while dinner cooked.

jsmangis
jsmangis
431 Followers