Kassandra, Woman of Mystery Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jsmangis
jsmangis
432 Followers

It was the size of my thumb and stood erect like a small penis. When I licked her. It throbbed against my tongue, and when I sucked on it, Lisa started to shake, and it grew to about half the size of Kiko's cock.

I stuck three fingers into her pussy as I sucked on her 'little cock' and was eventually able to get my whole hand into her vagina. When Lisa said, "Yea Baby, fist me and suck my cock!"

I did as she asked. I kept up my assault on her and before long, she screamed, "FUCK!" and came, soaking me and the couch.

When Traci and Debbie came into the main room, they found Lisa semiconscious with my left fist still buried in her distended vagina, and me soaked from head to toe with her juices.

I straightened my fingers and eased my hand out of Lisa and caught my breath. Lisa opened her eyes and looked at me. We both said, "HOLY FUCK!" at the same time, and started laughing hysterically.

Debbie was the next person to open her mouth next, and said, "You guys scared the shit out of me!"

Lisa sat up gingerly and said, "What's the matter Babe, never seen a woman cum before?"

Hearing that, I replied, "I gotta say, I've never seen anything like that before myself either."

Debbie ran to Lisa and started kissing her, and Traci knelt next to me on the floor and did the same to me. Eventually we all calmed down, and I saw that Lisa's vagina seemed to have returned to its normal size.

When I saw Traci staring at Lisa's still erect clitoris, she asked me, "what is that Todd?"

I told her, "That's her clitty, little sister. Haven't you ever seen one?"

She continued to stare and said, "I've never seen one that big before. Lisa, you could fuck somebody with that thing!"

Lisa replied, "I have actually done that before. You wanna' take a ride on it, 'little girl'?"

Traci blushed and said, "I think I'll take a rain check, that thing is freaking me out right now.

Then Lisa looked at me and said, "Todd, every time we make love, I turn straighter. You are changing my life with that big cock of yours."

I was finally able to move, so I crawled over and kissed her. Then I said, "Lisa, in my life I have met a lot of unusual women, but never one quite like you. You are truly unique."

Then we all noticed the sun was just beginning to rise, so I told Debbie and Lisa to use the bathroom first, so that they could get home and change before they had to go to class. As they were dressing, Traci and I went into the kitchen and made some coffee.

As our guests were leaving, my sister and I were both sipping our coffee and trying to understand the changes that had happened in our lives over the last six months of our lives.

Finally, Traci summed everything up in one sentence, "You know Todd, we've really been through a lot of changes this year!" I agreed with her, and nodded, saying nothing.

When we finished our coffee, we bathed together, and got ready for our day. June was ending, and July was about to start, and since the 4th was on a Thursday this year, the last day of classes would be Wednesday the 3rd and would not resume until Monday the 8th. This meant that we would leave for our nude orgy in Indiana on Wednesday afternoon, and return late on Sunday.

Monday, July first was also my twenty-fourth birthday, and this year, the only family member I would be sharing it with was my sister Traci. When I returned to our apartment that afternoon, there were two packages from UPS sitting on the floor in front apartment 5A. I picked up them up, unlocked the door, and was greeted with a room full of people yelling, "Surprise!"

I almost dropped my packages, but Traci saved me by taking them out of my hands. She carried them into my 'office' and left them on my desk. I was still standing there stunned when she returned, and only then did I realize who was in the room. Evelynn, Stephanie, Samantha, Kiko, Debbie and Lisa all took turns hugging and kissing me. On the snack bar was a birthday cake and when Debbie finished lighting them, twenty-four candles looked like a forest fire. Traci kissed me and then everyone sang 'Happy Birthday to me.

It took me three tries to blow out the candles, and then Debbie and Traci cut the cake and put them on paper plates. Everyone ate cake and drank spiked punch out of paper cups until Evelynn suggested that everyone leave because, "We will all be giving Todd his 'Real' birthday presents in Indiana, later this week!"

I knew what they meant and kissed everyone goodbye as they left. Traci could see how emotional I was, so she fixed me a sandwich and a cup of coffee. When I finally unwound, I remembered the packages, and asked Traci to bring them to me. When she asked me what they were, and I replied that I didn't have a clue.

When I looked at the packages I noticed that they were both shipped from Chicago, and that really peaked my curiosity.

I opened the first package, I saw an envelope on top of the plastic packing peanuts with my name written in a familiar script in purple ink. I opened the envelope and read the note inside. In the same purple script was:

"Darling, I am so sorry that I was unable to be there with you on this special day. I know this is something that you admired and decided to get it for you.

Love Kassandra"

I cleared away the packing material, and underneath was a gold colored box emblazoned with NIKON F3T-HP. I sat there and just stared at the box, until Traci asked me, "Todd what is that."

I said, "It's a camera, a Nikon camera, Kassandra gave me a Nikon camera for my birthday."

Traci looked at me puzzled and said, "But Todd, you already have a Nikon camera, why do you need another one?"

I said as calmly as I could muster, "Traci, this isn't just a Nikon camera. This is the top pf the line, the Cadillac model. This is the Rolls Royce of Nikons, and I have wanted one ever since they first came out but could never afford one."

I opened the box and realized that although this camera had been made over five years before, it had never been sold. Inside the box was all the original packing with a camera strap that was still in the original plastic bag. The only thing that was not original were the two new batteries that were in a bubble package.

I spent almost an hour looking at my new camera, loading the new batteries, attaching the strap, attaching my 35-105 lens to it and playing like a small child on Christmas.

Eventually, Traci said, "Todd, What's in the other package?"

I realized I had another box to open, so I put my new camera back in the open box and opened my other package. I opened it and saw another letter on top of the packing material, and when I opened it, I found a letter from my father that said:

Dear Son,

I'm sorry that your mother and I won't be able to share your birthday with you this year, but an old friend informed me that this is something that you have been wanting so, Happy Birthday.

Love, Dad and Mom

When I cleared away the white plastic packing peanuts I saw a familiar dark brown leather case, and thought, 'so my father was the someone that Mr. Feinstein was talking about.'

I took the lens out of the case and said, "Traci, our father bought me the long lens I rented for the trip to Wisconsin. I guess he is a better friend of the man that owns the camera store in the Loop than I thought."

Traci hugged me and said, "Daddy and Mommy love you very much, and so does Kassandra. Todd, please come to bed with me now so I can give you my gift." I put my presents away and went to bed with my sister, and we made love until we fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next morning as we were eating breakfast, I told Traci, "You should talk to Dr. Kelso today about taking time off if you want to go with me to Wisconsin next week."

She replied, "I forgot to tell you Todd. He told us last Friday that because his daughter is getting married in California, he was cancelling the sessions for this week and next. By the way, what kind of clothes should I pack for the trip?"

I smiled and said, "You'll need comfortable shoes, a tee shirt and shorts for when we hike in the woods, but most of the time, we'll be naked."

My sister grinned and said, "That's my favorite outfit Todd."

I laughed at her and said, "While you don't have anything to do today, I have a Color Development Lab to attend, and I also need to stock up on film for Indiana and Wisconsin, so I'll see you this afternoon."

I went to my Color Development lab, and later, when I got to the film disbursement office, the only person there was a student assistant named Chloe Rogers. I asked her If I could get eight rolls of Ektachrome 200, and she said, "You're 'Big Dick Todd' aren't you?" When I told her I was Todd Magnussen, she said, "I thought so. Come on in and let me have a ride. I'll let you have as many rolls as you want"

She opened the door and let me in and locked the door behind her. She led me into the professor's office and took off her dress. She wasn't wearing anything under it and was a shapely little brunette with perfect boobs and a shaved vulva. She laid on the professor's couch and said. "Professor Harris is already gone till next week, so it's just us in the office."

I lost my jeans and tee shirt, climbed between Chloe's legs, and ate her to her first of the three orgasm's I gave her that morning. This woman was a screamer and a squirmer and I slid my cock into her soaking wet vagina when she was still recovering and fucked her through her second.

As she was cumming the third time, she screamed, "I'm not on the pill Todd, don't cum in me. I pulled out and she grabbed my cock, and wrapped her lips around it as I started to cum. She sucked me dry like a Hoover, and we both lay on the couch panting afterward.

After we dressed, Chloe handed me a box of twelve 36 exposure rolls of Ektachrome 200 and said, "Damn Todd, you are the best I've ever had." I kissed her and told her how grateful I was for her help.

As I was walking out of the office, three young women who I guessed were her friends walked past me. When I heard them giggling a few seconds later, I looked over my shoulder, I saw Chloe with her dress pulled up, showing her girlfriends her red swollen used pussy, and pointed to me. I tipped my imaginary hat and took a bow, and one of the girls almost fainted.

As I walked out of the building I thought to myself, 'How did I manage to acquire a reputation like this in such a short time?' I shook my head and walked back to the Coffeehouse. When I sat down at my booth, I was soon joined by Debbie and Lisa. They were both out of breath and grinning. I looked at them and said, "OK, what's up?"

Debbie was giggling too hard to talk, so Lisa said, "So heard you met Chloe." When I nodded, she said, "She's got a boyfriend, and she told him you fucked her. If it would have been anyone else but you, he would have broken up with her and come after you. But since you are 'famous', he's cool with it."

I looked at them, shook my head, and said, "I've got a nickname on campus. She called me 'Big Dick Todd'. I wonder who came up with that?"

Debbie stopped giggling and said, "That was my fault Todd, Chloe heard me talking about how big your cock was and started telling everyone she knew."

I held my head in my hands and quietly said, "Oh fuck me," as I shook my head.

About this time, Traci walked in and asked if she had missed anything, Debbie filled her in on what she had learned through the grapevine. She laughed hysterically when Lisa told her about my nickname, and when I told her that Chloe had given me free film for fucking her, she got up and ran for the bathroom at the rear of the diner.

When she came back, she said, "Sorry guys, I almost peed myself." Then she sat next to me and punched my arm and said, "You fucked Chloe for film?"

I set down my coffee cup and said, "I asked for a few extra rolls of film for the trips to Indiana and Wisconsin. She offered herself as a negotiating tool, and I accepted."

Traci kissed me and said, "I'm just teasing big brother, I think it's really cool that you have a nickname, and the fact that you guys fucked for film gives me an idea. You mentioned bringing your camera to Indiana, Right?"

When I nodded, she continued, "Have you ever considered taking photos of people while they were fucking?"

I said, "I don't want to be a pornographer Traci."

My sister took my hands in hers and said, "Todd, you are a talented photographer, and you are a sensitive man. I think you are skilled enough to take photos of people making love that will be beautiful, not crude or pornographic. The ones you took of me over Christmas speak for themselves."

As I was thinking about what my sister had proposed, I remembered the print I had made of Ariel, and pulled the envelope out of my backpack. I handed it to Traci and said, "By the way, I made a print of one of the photos of Ariel up in Wisconsin."

As my sister was looking at the photo, Debbie asked "Who is Ariel?"

I explained to Debbie and Lisa that Ariel was a woman who lived by herself in a log cabin in the wildlife refuge I had visited. I told them about her unusual lifestyle, and when Traci showed them the photo, they almost started drooling. Then Traci kissed me and said, "She is beautiful Todd, I can't wait to meet her."

When Lisa handed the photo back to me, she said, "She is gorgeous Todd, but she looks like a child, how old is she?"

I took the photo, put it back in the envelope and said, "I know what you are thinking Lisa, and I thought the same thing when I first saw her skinny dipping in a pond in the middle of the forest. She is twenty-two years old, is 4' 8" tall, weighs about 100 lbs. soaking wet, and is a law student at UW. She lives alone in a cabin that has been in her family for generations, during the Summer to maintain ownership of the property according to a Federal Court ruling because she is the sole surviving member of her family."

When I finished, Traci spoke up, "Todd is letting me go with him next week when he goes back up there to photograph wildlife."

When I saw Debbie and Lisa looking sad, I said, "I may be able to convince her to join us in Indiana over Labor Day weekend." They both looked happier after that.

Then Debbie said, "Since there seems to be nothing happening on campus tomorrow, do you think we could leave for Indiana early tomorrow?"

I took out my phone and called Evelynn's office. When Kiko answered, I related what Debbie had just said, and asked if we could leave for Indiana earlier than planned. The small Japanese woman said, "Boss is busy now, call you back rater."

When the call disconnected, Debbie asked, "Well?"

I answered, mocking Kiko's speech patterns, "Boss busy, carr back rater."

The whole table erupted in hysterical laughter, and about five minutes later, Evelynn called back to say that she would be able to close her office at 1PM. We decided that was a good time to meet. We agreed to meet at the EL station on Fullerton at noon.

When Traci and I got back to the apartment, I put my 35-105mm lens back on my FM-2 and loaded a roll of Ektachrome into it. Then I put my new F-3 back in it's box and put it with the 300mm lens in the closet of my 'office' (the spare bedroom) and covered them with dirty clothes.

When Traci and I were walking to the EL station, Traci asked me, "Todd, why didn't you bring your new camera?"

I answered, "It will be sandy there, and I didn't want to ruin it my first time out. I will be bringing it with me to Wisconsin though, and I'll teach you how to shoot with this one, OK?" She seemed to be satisfied with my answer.

The four of us arrived at the EL station at almost the same time and caught the next train for the Loop. We were the first to arrive at Evelynn's office, but Stephanie and Samantha showed up within five minutes. Debbie introduced Lisa to everyone who didn't know her, and we headed for the garage as soon as Evelynn locked up her office.

We piled into our vehicles, and Lisa rode up front this time. The trip went much the same as the last one did, and we arrived mid-afternoon, put away the groceries and undressed. As we walked out the back (lakefront) door, we saw a group of nude men led by Mary, who was also nude, walking toward us on a path that came from the West.

Seeing Mary nude, I was surprised by how good she looked, and Toddy responded by rising to attention. While her hair was grey, her boobs were full and only sagged slightly. Her tummy was flat, her hips were full, and her vulva was shaved smooth, with pink inner lips showing.

When they reached us, Mary introduced her male companions to us. I recognized the first man as Roger from our last trip. Next Mary introduced us to David, Henry, Bill, George, and Bob. We all shook hands and exchanged pleasantries. All the men were at least fifty years old, but one was a bit different than the rest.

Bob was shorter than the others and was built like a fire plug. He also spoke with a distinct Eastern European accent, and when I shook my hand he asked, "Where is pretty blonde you were with last time?" I told him she was unable to make the trip this time.

When the introductions were over, Mary grabbed my cock and said, "I brought my friends over to meet you, so I hope you don't mind if I borrow Todd and take him back to my place for my lady friends' enjoyment"

Evelynn replied, "Be my guest Mary, we will do our best to drain your friends of their seed." The two women embraced and took turns fondling each other's boobs.

As Mary led me down the path by Toddy, who was enjoying himself, she said, "I hope you like older ladies Todd." When I answered her that I did, she said, "I'm glad, I have been dreaming about your cock since the last time I saw him."

When we walked out of the tree lined path, I saw a house that looked like Evelynn's, but was slightly larger. There were several vehicles parked next to it, and when we walked inside, Mary and I were surrounded by five women. These ladies appeared to range in age from their late thirties and perhaps sixty, but all seemed to be very attractive.

First, I was introduced to Amber, a slender fortysomething redhead with freckles, firm B cup boobs, and a full bush that matched her hair and hid her vulva. Then there was Shirley, a voluptuous brunette with full boobs topped with pink puffy nipples and a smooth shaved 'innie' vulva. Next, I met Georgia, a spiky blonde of indeterminate age with a flat chest, and a shaved vulva that had lower lips that were larger than Evelynn's. After her, I met Sylvia, an older, bookish looking woman with greying hair and pendulous breasts whose large nipples were both pierces with gold barbells.

Finally, I met Natalie, a fiftyish, tall slender woman with long jet-black hair, average sized boobs with dark brown nipples and large areolas that were several inches in diameter, and a black landing strip above her meaty labia. When she shook my cock, she spoke with a similar eastern European accent when she asked, "You are friend of pretty blonde lady, yes?"

I smiled and said nothing, pretending to stare at her big nipples and areolas. Finally, I took her boobs in my hands and gave each one a healthy suck. Natalie moaned and said, "Oh yes, drink from me please."

I kept sucking on her boobs, and when I stuck two fingers in her vagina and rubbed her now erect clit with my thumb, she came, squirting all over the floor. I helped her semiconscious form to the nearest couch, and when I turned around, said, "OK ladies, who's next?"

Amber walked up to me, grabbed my cock, and said, "Upstairs, Big Boy." I followed as she led me by Toddy, and soon we were in a bedroom with a king-sized bed. She pushed me onto the bed and climbed between my legs. Before I could catch my breath, she was deepthroating me and had me cumming in no time and swallowed every drop of my seed.

jsmangis
jsmangis
432 Followers