Kassandra, Woman of Mystery Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jsmangis
jsmangis
432 Followers

When he saw that I had packed everything up, he asked, "Camping too much for you, City boy?" When I told him that I was really enjoying camping, but that I had decided to camp on the other side of the park, off road G42, he grinned and said, "So I see you've met Ariel. Good luck young man. Don't let her wear you out," and walked away laughing hysterically.

As I drove down the road, I wondered what I had gotten myself into. The directions Ariel had given me were easy to follow, and when I got to her log cabin, it was late in the afternoon. I grabbed my backpack with my camera and lens inside and got out of my vehicle. I knocked on the door, and a voice from inside said, "Come in, it's open."

When I walked through the door, it was like I had been transported back in time a century. At one end of the large open room was a large stone fireplace with a roaring fire and standing in front of it stirring a large iron pot, was Ariel, completely nude and barefoot. The room was lit by three glass kerosene lamps, two attached to the wall, and one in the middle of a large oaken table in the middle of the room. I hadn't noticed any wires attached to the house, so it was clear that Ariel was living 'off the grid'.

When I shut the door behind me, it took a while for my eyes to adjust, and when they did, Ariel was standing in front of me with her hands on her hips, looking me up and down. She then said, "Take your clothes off and get comfortable Todd. By the way, what took you so long?"

As I stripped down to my skin, I said, "On my way out, the Ranger stopped me and asked if I was 'wimpin' out and leavin' da park. I told he I had decided to camp over on this side of the park and he asked me if I'd met you. When I said yes, he wished me luck."

By this time, I was completely undressed, and Ariel walked over, took 'Toddy' and said, "Well Fred doesn't know what you're packin' Todd. You just might wear me out with this monster."

For a little girl, she sure was strong, because next she pushed me into the wooden chair I was standing in front of, climbed on my lap, wrapped her little arms around me and kissed me, almost swallowing my tongue.

Toddy responded immediately, and when Ariel felt his tumescence, she raised herself up grasped him with on hand, retracted his foreskin, and impaled herself on him. She struggled with all her might, but she was only able to get a little more than ½ of him into her until I felt her cervix with his head.

She kissed me again and said, "Baby, we are gonna' have so much fun tonight." She was right about that. I let Ariel fuck herself on Toddy until she was completely exhausted. I don't know how many times she came, but when I filled her with my seed, she collapsed unconscious on my lap.

Her pussy was tight; not as tight as Traci's but it wasn't as deep as most adult women. As I looked over her sleeping form cuddled up on my lap, I realized that she was about 4' 8", so she was a normal woman. She wasn't a 'little person' because all her features were proportionally correct. Her hands, arms, feet, and legs were perfect. Her boobs and ass were a work of art, and her face looked like an Angel. She was a perfect woman, only smaller than most.

When she finally opened her eyes, I kissed her tenderly and said, "Good morning, Beautiful."

Her eyes popped open and she said, "Holy Fuck Todd, I've never felt anything like that before. How long was I out?"

I smiled and said, "Not very long. Has anyone ever told you how beautiful you are when you're asleep."

She kissed me and said, "Not since my Mommy told me when I was a little girl. Ever since I grew up, people tell me I'm a bitch! I gotta finish dinner now," and hopped off my lap.

When she walked across the room to the fireplace, I asked, "Is there anything I can do to help?"

She stopped walking, reached between her legs, and scooped up a handful of the cum that was leaking out of her, brought it to her mouth and swallowed it. Then she said, "Damn you taste good Todd. You have done plenty. Just sit your sexy-self down and let me serve you."

I did as she asked, and she soon brought to steaming bowls of the tastiest chili I had ever consumed. She came back with two foaming mugs of what she said was 'Home Brew'.

Over dinner she told me her life story. She had grown up in Madison, and both her parents were professors at UW. Her father had come from a long line of outdoorsmen and guides. The cabin we were in was built by her great-grandfather well before the Federal Government designated the protected area.

Her father loved to hunt and fish they stayed in the cabin every summer since she could remember, and he taught her everything she needed to know about the outdoors.

Her widowed grandmother had lived in the cabin year-round since he husband had died in 1975, but ten years ago, she became unable to take care of herself and moved into a retirement home until she died two years later. When her parents died in an auto accident five years ago, the government tried to take the forty acres the cabin was situated on it from her, but she fought back.

Since she was Pre-Law at UW, she knew her rights, and since one of her professors was a former Federal Appellate Court Justice, he took her case Pro bono and they won. The decision that was handed down was that, as long as some member of the family lives on the property for three months every year, and pays all of the taxes, the land and the cabin will remain hers.

She said that she chose to live 'off grid' to keep anyone from coming on her property, and said she likes it better that way. She also inherited the house on campus that her parents raised her in and lives there when she attends classes but spends as much time as she can in the cabin. Then she said, "I run around naked all the time because I know it pisses off 'The Man'."

Her story made me realize that she was only a few years younger than me, so I decided to give her a short version of my life story. I finished by telling her that I was a Post Grad student at DePaul, and my sister had just let me take her virginity.

She told me that she envied me because I had a sister, and we must love each other very much.

By then we had finished our dinner, so I helped her clean up after ourselves. She let the fire burndown since it was summer, and we didn't need the heat, and blew out all by one of the kerosene lamps. I watched her perfect little ass as I followed her up the ladder to the loft where I shared her bed for the rest of the time I stayed with her. We snuggled together, and she blew out the lamp. As we lay together in the dark, she asked me questions me about my photography, and what kind of animals I wanted to capture on film.

When I told her that my project was to capture as many rare and endangered species as I could on film in their natural habitat. She said she would help me because she loved animals a lot more than people.

I told her I could tell because when I saw her singing to the animals, she looked just like Snow White singing to the birds in the old Disney film.

She giggled when she heard that. She spooned into me and pulled my cock between her legs like my sister did, I wrapped my arm around her and gently held her boob in the palm of my hand, and we fell asleep together.

Thursday morning, I was awakened by the smell of bacon and eggs. When I realized that I was alone in the loft, I climbed down and saw Ariel had dragged Evelynn's two coolers into the cabin. I didn't care that Ariel was cooking my food, but I wondered how she was able to lift them out of the tank and lug them inside the cabin. I decided not to ask and just enjoy this woman's cooking.

After we ate, she said, "Get dressed Todd, we're gonna' go huntin'." She hesitated and finished, "To find you those endangered animals to photograph." As I put on my Jeans and tee shirt, she slipped on her gauzy dress and a pair of sandals.

I put on my socks and boots while she waited impatiently. Then I said, "I gotta reload my camera. I burned through a dozen shots photographing a beautiful blonde yesterday.

She blushed and asked, "Do you really think I'm beautiful Todd?" I smiled and nodded as I loaded my second roll of Ektachrome into my camera. I left the leather case in the cabin, wrapped the 35-105mm in my stocking cap and put it in my backpack, grabbed the tripod, and we headed out.

As we were walking through the woods toward the valley, Ariel said, "Todd, the only animal that I know of that is endangered that still lives in Wisconsin is a small weasel called the Marlen. I can show you some other animals that are reclusive and rare, but are not yet endangered, will that work for you?"

When I told her that would be perfect, she said "OK, I know where there is a red fox family."

She led me to the den where I photographed a mother red fox and her three kits, and we spent the rest of the day looking for the rare weasel.

Unfortunately, the Marlen was elusive, and despite Ariel's tracking skills, we had trouble finding him, and every night Ariel rode my cock to her delight after I taught her how to do it without hurting herself. I would lie on my back and help her ride my cock to her most intense orgasms. Afterward we would fall asleep sated.

Ariel was, however, able to help me find some rare birds and insects to photograph. She also allowed me to take some great erotic nude photos of her in that beautiful grassy knoll next to the stream that fed the pond. It was very early on Sunday morning when we finally located the Marlen and I captured several images of him guarding the den and of his mate nursing three little weasels, just before I had to pack up and get ready to leave for Chicago.

I kissed her goodbye, and promised to return the week after the Fourth of July, and perhaps bring one of my ladies with me. Ariel said, "If there's one thing I like more than a cock, it's the taste of pussy juice." I told her that I agreed with her and said that hers tasted like ambrosia.

We kissed once more, and I drove away down the dirt track that lead to road 42, and then made my way back to civilization.

By the time I pulled into the parking garage at the Art institute, it was late afternoon. It was dinnertime when I reached our apartment, and Traci had dinner waiting for me. As we ate, she filled me in on all the latest gossip, and I told her about the beautiful animals I had photographed. Then, when I told her about Ariel, her ears perked up. When I described my new friend and what it was like to make love to her, Traci asked, "Todd, Can I go with you next month?"

I told her that if Dr. Kelso would give her the week off, she could come with me. She kissed me and said, "I hope your little wood nymph hasn't drained you too much because I'm horny. Let's go to bed. We left our clothes lying on the floor by the snack bar and went to bed. That night my sister drained what sperm was left in my gonads, and we fell asleep while still connected.

Monday morning, we woke up and continued our lovemaking, took a bath together, got ready for our day, and went to school. My morning was free, so I spent it developing film I had exposed the previous week. I started with the one roll of TMax and made a contact print of the whole roll. After that, I processed the four rolls of Ektachrome, and spent three hours recording the roll and frame numbers of the Images I planned to use for my project in my large notebook. I made 3"X5" color proofs of the images using the automated Kodak machine.

After that, I looked through the images I had taken of Ariel. I picked out what I thought was the best, a photo of her reclining on the grassy knoll that showed her pert breasts and gave a peek of her perfect little vulva. I made an 8"X10" print and put it in a separate envelope.

I labeled each of the prints with the roll and frame number, and put everything in a large folder, then left the lab and went to class. Later in the day, I found some time to visit the student computer lab, where I transferred all of my notes to a MS Word document, and saved it on a 3 ½ " floppy disc.

Then I typed up a short summary of my trip, noting the animals and birds I had observed and photographed, saved that, and printed out a copy, and dropped it off with his secretary.

I passed him in the hall and told him what I had left with his secretary. He thanked me and said, "See you next month, young man."

As I walked away down the hall, I thought 'I've got this'. The rest of the week went as usual, and I was looking forward to Friday when Traci would have company in our bed.

When I finished with my school work, I stopped by the Apartment and picked up the 300mm Nikkor and its leather case. I rode the EL to the loop and returned it to Central Camera. When I got there, Mr. Feinstein examined it and when he was satisfied, he refunded my security deposit. I had been thinking about purchasing on like it and asked him if he would consider selling it to me.

He said, "I will have to think about that Mr. Magnussen, There is someone else who has been asking about it as well. I will have to let you know when I hear from them." I thanked him and returned to Lincoln Park on the EL.

During the time I was in Wisconsin, Debbie and Lisa had started coming over to our apartment to keep Traci company, and after I returned, it was decided that Friday would be a good day for them to visit, because that way they could stay the weekend so the four of us would be able to enjoy each other until we had to attend classes early Monday morning.

During this time, Lisa and I got to know each other better. While she claimed to be what she referred to as a Bull Dyke (she looked like a stocky man with a crew cut when I first met her), she soon discovered she really enjoyed my cock, and said, "Todd, you really know how to satisfy a woman. If I would have met you ten years ago, I don't think I would have turned gay. As it is, I think you have turned me into a bisexual."

The more time she spent at our place, the more she changed the way she dressed. She even started to let her short hair grow out and let Traci do her makeup. By the end of August, she had lost a lot of weight, and because she was showing womanly curves, we all noticed that men were starting to notice her. At first it pissed her off, but eventually she accepted that she was becoming an attractive woman. She did not, however accept any of the men's advances.

I had managed to pick up a small desk, a chair, a slide viewer, and a small one cubic foot refrigerator to store my unexposed and exposed film in, from a student who had lost his scholarship and needed money. I put everything in the spare bedroom and turned it into my 'office'. Everything seemed to be going fine, except that Kassandra had not yet returned from her 'trip'.

During the last week of June, after having had a particularly frustrating day, I ran into Adam on campus. When he saw me, he made a crude remark about I and Debbie shacking up. Actually, he said, "Well I guess you're fucking Debbie's 'worn out pussy'."

I lost my temper, grabbed him by the lapels of his jacket and slammed him up against a brick wall with all my might, knocking the wind out of him. Then I whispered in his ear, "You just stepped over a line, Fuckhead, and you have pissed me off for the last time. As far as her pussy being loose, that is something about which you have no frame of reference. While I have never seen your cock, nor do I want to, I know for a fact that all the women on campus refer to you as needle-dick after they've been with me. Do you remember what I said about your rotting corpse floating in Lake Michigan? Keep that in mind the next time you open your pie hole."

I let go of him and as I walked away, I watched out of the corner of my left eye, as he slid down the wall, and heard him gasp for breath. I felt other people's eyes on me as I walked away but didn't care.

An hour later, Carlos Hagene asked me why I was so pissed off with Adam. I told him, "I lost my temper because he did something disrespectful to someone I care a lot about. He used to be my friend, but I can never forgive him for the way he treated Debbie."

When I got back to the apartment, no one said a word about my altercation with Adam. Traci had dinner waiting for me, and Debbie and Lisa had arrived just before me.

Nothing was said as we ate, but when I was helping with the dishes afterward, Debbie said, "I heard that you and Adam had 'words' today."

I answered, "Yes, we had a serious discussion early this afternoon."

She turned to me and said, "Three different girls told me you beat the shit out of him in the middle of Fullerton."

I said, "well that's a bit of an exaggeration. He made a crude remark about you, and I pushed him up against the brick wall of the art School building to get his attention and explained to him the error of his ways. I reminded him how foolhardy spreading untrue rumors about people can have unfortunate consequences, and that Lake Michigan was only six blocks away."

She started laughing and said, "I love the way you say things Todd, I heard he said I had a big pussy, and you said he wouldn't know because he had a needle dick. Then you told him if you ever saw him again he would be feeding the fish in Lake Michigan. Is that about right?"

I smiled at her and asked, "Now why would I threaten a friend of mine over something as trivial as the size of his penis or his ex-girlfriend's vagina?"

She put down the dish she was drying and kissed me. Then she said, "When one of my girlfriends told me about what happened, I told her how Adam had treated me, and how wonderful a man you are. By tomorrow everyone on campus will be calling him 'needle-dick'."

I said, "While I've never seen Adam's cock, nor do I want to because I don't swing that way, I know that I am a bit larger than average. I'm sorry Debbie, normally I'm not like that, but I was disappointed with myself for misjudging Adam. There is no excuse for any man to treat any woman the way he treated you. If I would have known the kind of degenerate he was, I would have stopped you from dating him before you got serious."

By the time we had finished cleaning up after dinner and had put the dishes away, it was quite late, so Debbie and Lisa decided to stay over even though it was a Thursday. I relaxed and studied my notes while the ladies got ready for bed.

When they came out of the bathroom, I took my turn, and when I came out of the bathroom, the three of them were sound asleep in our bed.

I turned off all the lights in the apartment, took off my boxers and fell asleep on the couch. I was exhausted both mentally and physically by that time, and I fell asleep soon after I closed my eyes.

In the middle of the night, I was awakened by a familiar feeling. There was a pair of wet lips sucking on my cock, but they felt different. When I opened my eyes and pulled back the throw I had covered myself with, I saw that it was Lisa that was deepthroating my cock. This surprised me because even though I had fucked this woman, and sucked on her boobs, she had never sucked my cock before this.

It felt so good, I didn't try to stop her, and when I came, she swallowed every drop. When she crawled up next to me after she finished, I kissed her and said, "Lisa, you didn't have to do that for me."

She kissed me back and said, "Todd, you defended the woman I love, and that makes me love you too."

We kissed some more, and I decided to repay her by doing something I had never done to her. I started kissing down her body until I got between her legs. I started licking her fat camel toe vulva, and when she opened up her legs, her outer lips opened up and her hood retracted into her mons revealing the largest clitoris I had ever seen in my life.

jsmangis
jsmangis
432 Followers