Kassandra, Woman of Mystery Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kept sucking on Toddy and had him hard quicker than any woman I had ever met. Then she impaled herself on me, and proceeded to ride me, fucking herself like a madwoman. I felt her vaginal muscles contract on me twice as she shook like she was having a seizure, and finally collapsed on top of me unconscious.

Amber was lifted off me by Shirley and Sylvia, and they led me into the bedroom next door. They spent the next hour double-teaming me, and somehow, I was able to satisfy their needs with Toddy, my tongue, and my fingers, and when I walked out of their room, they were busy drinking my seed from each-other's vaginas.

I was met in the hallway by Georgia, who led me into her bedroom and was perfectly content to let me suck on her meaty pussy lips until Toddy revived enough to fuck her vagina and ass to a screaming orgasm from each. Then she deepthroated me and drank my seed. When I walked out of her bedroom, she was sleeping like a contented baby filled with her mother's milk.

Mary met me in the hall and led me downstairs to the kitchen where she fed me a wonderful dinner of roast beef, mashed potatoes, and freshly cooked mixed vegetables. She made herself a plate and joined me at the table. As we ate, we talked about our lives. She was interested in my interest in photography and was impressed with me being in a post-graduate program in the arts. When I told her I had brought my camera, she suggested that I take nude full length portraits of her friends and her. When I agreed to return the next day or so and photograph them in the dunes she was ecstatic.

After we ate, it was getting dark, so she escorted us to her bedroom, that was off the main room we first walked into. Once there, she kissed me sweetly and said, "Did you have fun, today big boy?" When I told her I had, she led me to her bed and said, "Todd, make love to me."

We spent the next several hours making gentle love, and her mature vagina felt wonderful around my cock. Our orgasms were heavenly, and I realized that she was enjoying me as much as I was her. We woke up early the on the Fourth of July, and she fed me breakfast after waking me up by riding my morning wood to another gentle loving orgasm. As she walked me back to Evelynn's house, I asked her about Natalie and Bob. She told me that they were new to her group and she didn't know much about them.

When we got to Evelynn's place, Mary and Evelynn discussed the plans for the rest of our stay, and it was decided that everyone would visit the other's house over the rest of our stay. Since I had spent the previous day and night at Mary's and her men had done the same at Evelynn's, it was decided that we would not need to do that until everyone else had done the same.

Mary said that she would return later with her ladies and stay at Evelynn's house. Then Evelynn would take Debbie, Lisa, Samantha, and Stephanie, and stay at Mary's house. This arrangement worked well, and for the rest of the time we were there, we would all wander back and forth, swapping beds and partners until Saturday afternoon, when we all gathered on the gentle dunes next to Mary's house at noon. I brought my camera and took photos of the nude ladies and couples while they posed and made love among the dunes.

Strangely enough, when they saw my camera, Bob and Natalie disappeared, and were nowhere to be found. I continued to photograph the orgy was that was happening in front of me, and when I ran out of film, I returned to Evelynn's house.

Once there, I'm not sure why, I unloaded my camera, stowed it in my backpack. Then put the exposed roll of film in the plastic container, and put it in the freezer section of the refrigerator, behind the ice cube trays, before I returned to the orgy at Mary's

That night we all returned to our original houses, and as we entered the kitchen, our ladies were sore and exhausted, so they headed to bed. I sat in the kitchen with Evelynn drinking coffee and asked her what she thought about Bob and Natalie.

She looked at me very seriously and said, "Todd, I don't know how to say this, but there is something 'off' about them. They both asked me a lot of questions about Kassandra."

I nodded and said, "They did the same thing to me, and it made me feel uneasy. Also, their accents made me question if those are their real names. They reminded me of two old cartoon characters on the "Rocky and Bullwinkle Show" named Boris and Natasha."

We both started laughing at uncontrollably, and when we calmed down, she said, "Todd, I have known Kassandra for over thirty years, and I love her to death, but I always thought she was keeping a big secret from me."

I took her hands in mine and said, "Evelynn, there is a lot about Kassandra that I do not know as well. There are times when she starts to open up to me and then just stops. I always thought she had a private side, and wondered what it was, but she has never shared it with me."

Just then Evelynn looked at the stove and said, "Why is the sugar bowl on the stove? I never leave it there."

Then we both noticed that other things seemed to be out of place in the house. I noticed that my backpack, appeared to have been searched, and we both turned pale. Then Evelynn's face turned red and she said, "Those two sneaky fuckers."

I opened the freezer and saw that my plastic film cannister was still there and said, "They didn't find my film."

Then Evelynn asked, "Did you get any pictures of those spies?" When I told her that they disappeared as soon as they saw my camera, she said, "Fuck!"

Then she seemed to relax and kissed me. Then she said, "I know we're both tired, but I need to be with you tonight. Make love to me Todd." I got up and we walked onto the North porch where we made gentle love until we fell asleep while still connected.

In the morning we ate what was left of our groceries for breakfast. We all made a trip to the beach for a quick skinny dip and returned to the house. Once there, Evelynn decided that we should clean the house and leave for home as soon as possible, and everyone agreed. By eleven o'clock, we had cleaned the house, redressed and reloaded the vehicles, and were on our way East toward Chicago.

As we drove toward home, I asked, "Did everyone have a good time?" Everyone but my sister said that they did.

When I asked Traci what was wrong, she said, "I had a good time, but that guy Bob creeped me out." Then everyone else in the car chimed in that he was weird and kept asking them questions about 'that pretty blonde woman'. Then Samantha said she thought he had a Russian accent like his girlfriend Natalie.

Then Debbie said, "You know, they kinda' reminded me of Boris and Natasha on 'Rocky and Bullwinkle'." The two 'Russian Spies' were the topic of conversation for the rest of the trip.

When I pulled into the Art Institute's parking garage, I said. "I know they are strange, and made you uncomfortable, but please remember the rule that Evelynn has us live by. 'Whatever we say or do in Indiana Dunes, stays in Indiana Dunes."

Everyone agreed, and after I parked, everyone got out of the Travelall, and I locked it before we left. After we rode the EL home to Lincoln Park, Debbie and Lisa went North on Halstead, and Traci and I went South. When we got to the top of the fifth floor landing of our building, We heard music coming from the apartment across the hall.

I opened the door of our apartment and ushered Traci inside. After I closed the door behind us, I called Kassandra's phone with mine.

When a voice that sounded like Kassandra's, only much younger answered, and I heard the same music I had heard earlier in the background, I told the young woman who I was and asked if Kassandra could come to the phone.

The young voice on the other end of the line said, "Yes, just a minute." Then I hear the voice say, "Mother, someone named Todd wants to talk to you."