Kelly Pays Off Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had become pretty wrapped up in our sexy play; Kelly was massaging my cock through my suit as I made sure her lovely breasts didn't risk sunburn. We didn't pay attention to Kim and Jim til we heard the lounge chair bang on the deck. We looked up to see Jim straddling Kim's chest, his cock plowing between her tits. It was an interesting way to apply sunscreen, but it appeared they were both enjoying it.

Kim was egging Jim on, holding her tits together as he stroked in and out between them, the suntan lotion giving a good lube as he plunged into her cleavage. "Your cock feels so good between my tits. Mmm, keep fucking them, I bet that feels so good for you. Does it?? Does it feel good to have my big tits around your big dick?? Ooh, I want you to fuck them til you come. I want to watch your big cock shoot its hot load on my big soft jugs and my face." He was getting close. Kelly and I watched as his cock swelled from the stimulation of Kim's tits engulfing his straining dick.

Jim slowed his pace, his cockhead now purple and looking like it was going to burst. "I'm gonna come, Kimmy," he cried out.

Kim squeezed his cock between her big, slathered tits, looking at the head. "Give it to me, honey." She looked up at him. "Shoot your come all over my face." Kim smiled at him, then leaned her head back, opening her mouth. Jim's hips shook and he thrust forward, letting out a groan. As he did, his cock erupted, shooting a half dozen streaks of sperm onto Kim's face and hair, and into her mouth. She swallowed and laughed as he doused her in thick ropes of semen, the last few bursts hitting her chin and dripping down onto her neck. She looked up at him with a smile, scooping the come off her cheeks and licking her fingers. She pulled him up and licked the still drooling head of his cock, getting the last of his come. Kelly, her attention now diverted, watched intently as Jim blasted her friend with his load.

"Bet Kim would love it if you licked some of Jim's come off her," I suggested to Kelly. She looked back at me. I could see the wheels turning. "I'd love to watch you do it," I said, urging her on.

"Yeah, that would be fun," said Kelly, trancelike as she got up and went over to Kim. Kelly kissed Kim full on the lips, then licked down Kim's chin and onto her neck and chest, gathering up all the come she could get her tongue on. She then went back up, kissing Kim with Jim's come on her lips and tongue. Kim met her equally, and the two girls' tongues entwined as they shared a sexy, sloppy kiss, along with a healthy dose of sperm. Kelly then kissed Kim on the cheeks, licking as much as kissing so she could get Jim's semen on her tongue, and share it with Kim when they kissed. It was hot to watch, and soon the girls had settled into a long kiss, and were exploring each other with their hands. They eventually reached into the other's bikini bottoms, rubbing each other to orgasm as Jim and I watched. When they were done, they caught their breath, and looked at us guys.

"Well, Kim," said Kelly. "Time for dinner??"

"You bet. After all, we've already had dessert. You guys can come along too," replied Kim, teasing us as she and Kelly got up from the deck lounge and pulled up their panties. "We're going to get dressed for dinner. See you inside," said Kim as they went into the house to clean up.

The girls came out about 30 minutes later, looking a lot less disheveled than they had a short while ago. Kim was in a purple sun dress that had a deep V, exposing most of her impressive breasts, and which allowed them to sway as she walked. Kelly had a yellow sun dress, hers a scoop neck like a peasant blouse. The dress was shorter than the one she wore Saturday night, closer to the top of her thighs than her knees, and showed off her figure magnificently. It was apparent that she was also braless, her smaller tits jiggling under it, nipples proudly poking out. We knew we'd enjoy looking at our dates as we had a good dinner in town.

We got home after dinner, and I broke out a bottle of Bailey's, serving everyone a glass. We toasted a good time for all, and to exploring new personal journeys, alluding to Kelly's newfound interest in strange cock. She laughed as we teased her about her faithfulness, but did allow that if she had known it would be as good as it turned out, she'd have started a lot sooner. We had a good conversation, rehashing the weekend's events, and making promises to get together again. We kidded Kelly about coming out to steal Kim's boyfriend, which she thought, maybe, she just might do, if she could get Kim to let go of him. Kelly and I were sitting on the love seat together, Kelly's legs up over my lap, while Kim and Jim were across from us.

Kim, hearing Kelly's plans, pulled Jim close, kissing him, her hand on his thigh. "What makes you think I'll let him go??" Kim said, getting a laugh from Jim.

"Now ladies, let's not fight. There's plenty of me for both of you," he said, flirting with both Kim and Kelly.

"Yeah, there is!!" Kim and Kelly exclaimed in unison.

"But I saw him first," Kim reminded Kelly as she put her leg over his as they kissed. I could see dark curly hair framing her parting pussy lips as her short dress rode up. Kelly and I could see that he was hard in his shorts, the bulge of his erection standing out. Kim, who had kicked her shoes off, was teasing his left calf with her toes, and was rubbing her hand along the edge of his now straining penis. Before long, a wet spot started to show about midway down the leg of his pants.

"You keep doing that, you're going to waste all Jim's sweet come down his leg. I know you'd rather have it dripping down yours," Kelly teased Kim. Kim looked down at Jim's pants, noticing what Kelly saw. Jim just smiled, knowing he was going to get some release one way or another, from one of these hot women.

"We can't have that now, can we??" said Kim, looking at Jim lovingly. "Why don't you get out of those so you're more comfortable, and I won't have to miss out on all that love potion?" She lifted her leg so Jim could lift his hips off the couch and slide his shorts down, revealing an already very hard cock that was leaking from the head. "Well, looks like Kelly was right," said Kim as she stroked his erection, now standing tall in front of him. "We definitely don't want to waste that in your pants, and I definitely want what this is going to give me running down my legs." Kim squeezed Jim's cock as she spoke. Then Kim stood up, facing Kelly and me, and straddled Jim, lifting her dress as she lowered herself down on Jim's cock, taking it in her hand once her pussy was about to sink down onto it, playing the head for a moment up and down her labia, and on her clit. Kelly and I watched as she slid the swelling head between her lips and slowly sat on Jim's now rock hard dick. Kim sighed as she finally hit bottom, only Jim's balls visible under her hairy twat. We knew he was poking her cervix as they sat together.

Slowly, Kim started to rock on Jim, working his cock deep inside her pussy. Her tits swayed as she moved back and forth til it looked like one would pop out of her dress. Jim, once he got into the rhythm, started to play with them as his girlfriend rode him, first outside her dress, then reaching in to play with her hard nipples. After a few minutes of Jim reaching inside Kim's dress, she grabbed the hem and pulled it up over her head, leaving Kelly and me with a full view of Kim's naked body impaled on Jim's impressive dick, her labia stretching as it moved in and out of her, her outer lips spread wide to accommodate his girth. He had taken hold of her around her belly, holding her as she started to ride hard. Keeping his left hand around her, he reached down to play in her bush as she rode, finally making his way to her clit. He rubbed it as Kim continued to ride him. Within a few minutes, her breath was getting raspy and her hips were moving in fits as the combination of his fingers on her hot spot and his large, thrusting cock poking her cervix got her close to orgasm. He slowed the pace, holding his cock deep inside her as he now worked her clit into a frenzy. Kim suddenly stiffened and cried out, her hips pounding on Jim's crotch as she came, yelling how she loved his big dick inside her, filling her, banging at the entrance to her womb.

Now that Kim had come, she slowly started grinding Jim's cock, wanting to get him off. "Come on baby, come for me. Fill my womb with all that hot seed Kelly was afraid you'd waste. It won't be wasted now, it's going to fill me til I'm overflowing and running down my legs so Kelly can watch." She ground into Jim again. "Ohh, I can feel the head deep in me. I can feel it swelling. You're ready to come for me, aren't you, Jim, honey?? Ready to fill my cunt with your hot, potent sperm??"

"Yeah," said Kelly. "Try to knock her up like you did with me." Jim's cock twitched as Kelly prodded him. "Mmmm...shoot your hot come in her, put a baby in her belly." Kim rode up and down slowly. Kelly and I watched as Jim's balls started to rise, and we knew he was going to come. His hips started to shake.

"Kim, oh God, Kimmy," he cried out as he grabbed her hips. "I'm coming baby..."

"Shoot it in me, oh yeah," yelled Kim as his semen flooded her, his balls pulsing with every gush that erupted from his spewing cock. "Oh God, give it to me, ooohh, there's so much, you're going to make a baby in me with all that seed." Kim kept rocking on Jim as he continued to come inside her convulsing vagina. "Ooohh, yeah, keep coming, God, I can feel it still shooting in me, oh yeah, it feels so good." Jim thrust up, banging his drawn up balls into her clit, making Kim close her eyes as he shot a good burst deep. "God, yeah, that's so hot..." Her voice trailed off as she had an aftershock, her face grimacing as the next wave of orgasm overtook her.

Kelly looked at me, then at Kim as she and her lover started down from the peak of their climax. "Hey, why don't you two get a room or something??" she teased, recalling how Kim mocked her and Jim the previous evening. Kim just smiled, still in the glow of the intense climax she and Jim just shared.

Kelly and I had not been sitting idle while we were watching the two lovers across from us. I had been playing with her tits through her thin dress, and she had been slowly rubbing my cock through my shorts, and we were about to follow our two friends into coital bliss when Kim got up slowly. As she stood, her pussy slipped off Jim's cock, her labia still parted from his girth. She hovered over him a moment, still a little unsteady from just being pounded. Before she could step away, a long string of come dropped out of her pussy, landing on Jim's left thigh, a smaller long drip falling on hers. She smiled, then got a big grin as another big drop of semen spilled out, hung in her bush for a moment, then landed on Jim's wilting dick. Before Kim could move, she had sperm dripping straight down out of her twat, a long streak of it down to her left knee, and another streak starting down her right thigh. Kelly jabbed me with her elbow as she watched Kim being overtaken by the mess Jim had deposited inside her, that was now spilling all over her legs and pubes.

"Kim, you're such a slut," said Kelly, looking at Kim and her sloppy predicament.

"Oh, and you're Miss Polly Purebred," said Kim, laughing. "You spent more time this weekend with my boyfriend than I did. I bet you're not even wearing panties under that little dress. You probably flashed your pussy at every guy in the restaurant while we were at dinner. I know you're not wearing a bra."

Kelly stood up and smiled. "Am too wearing panties," she shot back. She stood and turned to face me, lifting the hem of her dress just enough that I could see a sheer pair of black panties with a hint of her dark bush showing through the middle. "Remember these??" she asked, smiling at me. I did indeed.

"Yes, I do," I replied.

Kelly looked over her shoulder at Jim and Kim. "Remember what happened the first time I wore these for you??"

"Yes, I do," I again replied.

"What was that??" Kelly asked, making sure our friends heard.

"You got pregnant," I said.

"Yes," said Kelly, looking down at me, her gorgeous blue eyes shining. "You got me pregnant with our daughter. I want you to do it again, right now. Do you want to make me pregnant again??"

"You know I do. I'd have made you pregnant every year if I could have." Kelly pulled her dress over her head, now standing in front of everyone in just a pair of crotchless panties and the wedges she wore to dinner. I could see her labia parting through the opening in the front, her pussy hair opening to reveal her lips. She knelt in front of me, opening my pants and sliding them down and off me, my hard cock standing up in front of her. She took it in her left hand, her wedding set sparkling as the light hit it, and put the head in her mouth, slowly licking around it, her tongue swirling over the swelling knob, then bobbing her head up and down as she took the shaft in and out, finally deep throating me, taking my cock in all the way to my balls. It felt exquisite. Kelly always was an excellent cocksucker. I wondered for a moment if Jim had gotten the benefit of her expertise. I looked over at him, noting that he was watching intently as Kelly was going down on me, already getting hard again, despite having just had a monumental fuck with Kim less than 15 minutes ago. Yeah, he got it. As Kelly devoured my cock, he reached over and took Kim's hand, placing it on his cock. She absent mindedly stroked him as they watched Kelly work my cock with her talented mouth.

Kelly, who had been fondling my balls as she sucked me, sensed I was getting near orgasm, and released my cock, a long string of come hanging between the head and her lips as she pulled away. She stood up, then straddled me, sitting so her pussy was directly in front of my bobbing erection. She kissed me, and stroked my cock. "I want you now," she said softly as she rose up, pulled her panties open wider, then took my cock and put it at her opening. She closed her eyes as she pushed down, the head spreading her then slipping inside. She slid down slowly, smiling when I was fully engulfed in her very wet pussy. She opened her eyes, looking into mine. "That feels sooooo good," she said. "I love the way your hard cock feels when it goes into my pussy, and how I feel so full when it's up against the opening of my womb. I know you're going to seed me with a hot, gooey load of your sperm. Mmmmm..." Kelly shuddered as she settled onto my cock, letting it stretch and fill her. She slowly lifted up til just the head of my dick was inside her, then slowly lowered herself again, sighing as the head hit her cervix. We rocked back and forth a couple of times, then settled into a steady pace, my hands holding her ass as we worked in tandem to pull her up, then push her back down onto me.

Jim and Kim, who had been watching attentively since Kelly was sucking my cock, were now slowly jerking each other, Kim stroking Jim's again fully erect cock as he played two fingers in her soaked, dripping pussy in rhythm with Kelly riding me. Kim was leaned back on the couch, her eyes closed, as Jim worked her toward orgasm. I could see her cunt over Kelly's shoulder, and it looked like she was getting close, her come slick labia open as Jim rubbed her clit.

Kelly, meanwhile, was getting close herself, having my cock poke the entrance to her womb steadily for the past ten minutes, even as I changed the angle of attack so I hit all her hot spots. I could hear her breathing get shorter and faster. I pulled her to me hard, making her clit rub the top of my cock as she stroked down, and then ground it into me when she hit bottom. A couple more strokes like this, and Kelly went over the top, crying out as she came. I kept slowly pushing into her from below as she came, prolonging her orgasm.

Kelly was now riding the wave of a long orgasm, and started to goad me on as well. "Come on, Tom, honey, give me that big load. Fill my hot fertile womb with your sweet seed. Give me another baby, you know you want to knock me up."

I smiled up at Kelly. "You sure you want me to make you pregnant again??"

Kelly winked at me. She was caught up in her orgasm, but playing to get Jim even more turned on than he was already by Kim stroking him. "Yes, sweetie. I want you to come deep in my married pussy and put your baby in my belly," she said, begging.

Even though I knew Kelly had had her tubes tied after our daughter was born, the pleading way she told me to make her pregnant got to me, along with the memory of the scene when it happened all those years earlier. I pulled her down on me hard, kissing her. I broke the kiss a moment. "I'm coming, Kelly. I'm making my baby in your married pussy." I thrust deep in Kelly's cunt, my come spewing hard. Kelly yelped as my come hit her cervix. "Yeah, baby, that's my seed filling you, going deep in your womb." I let go several more blasts of sperm loaded semen in her pussy, making Kelly's hips shake as I set off another orgasm deep in her. She pushed down hard as she came again, the last of my come shooting inside her, aided by her pulsing twat squeezing it out of me. As we came down from our high, we heard Kim and Jim reaching their peak as well, Kim letting out a long sigh as Jim brought her off. I told Kelly to turn around, and she was able to see Jim throw his head back onto the back of the sofa, groaning as Kim pulled a big load from his swelling cock, shooting streaks of sperm all over his chest, finishing with large globs landing closer to the base of his cock, getting the dark hair on his belly and around his cock. There was also a thick stream of sperm flowing over Kim's fingers. She released Jim's still semi hard dick and put her fingers in her mouth, making a show of licking his come off them.

Kelly, seeing this had an aftershock, her pussy squeezing my cock. "You like that, don't you??" I asked her.

"Yes. I'm really enjoying seeing you guys come, and tasting it too," she said, her eyes locked on Jim's now seeping dickhead.

"You want to taste Jim's come again??"

Kelly looked down at me, a look of surprise and desire in her eyes. "You don't mind??"

"Nope. This weekend is for all of us to have some fun. I can see you're quite attracted to him. Go for it-after all, you brought Kim for me to play with, you should get to play, too."

Kelly leaned forward to kiss me. "Thanks, sweetie," she said softly. She kissed me again. "I love you."

I slapped her on the ass. "Go get it,' I said quietly, looking up at her. Kelly lifted off me, slowly standing up. A long streak of sperm dripped from her flooded pussy, hitting her left thigh and running down onto her calf. She smiled as she felt it rolling down her leg. She went over to the big sofa, kneeling in front of Jim, taking his cock from Kim and licking the head.

"I don't think you're going to get much more out of there," said Jim, obviously enjoying Kelly's attention, but quite spent, having come twice in 30 minutes.

"I know," said Kelly. "I just wanted a taste before Tom and I went to bed." She looked up at Kim, who was sitting next to Jim, her legs still spread, her left leg over his right, leaving her pussy exposed. She was still leaking from Jim's first load, though not as much as before. Kelly looked at her colleague and an open invitation. "I'll take some of what Kim has, too," she said, moving over to slurp up a dose of Jim's semen from Kim's furry twat, making Kim jump. Kim put her hands on Kelly's head, guiding it between her come coated labia. Kelly obliged by giving Kim a good licking, til Kim came all over her face. Kelly pulled back, kissing Kim's thighs as she pulled away, then getting up to full height on her knees and kissing Kim full on the lips. The girls shared a deep kiss, their tongues entwining so they could each get a good taste of each other and Jim's come.