Kelly Pays Off Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly came back over to me, sat down on the love seat, then kissed me, long and deep. "Have a taste of Kim," she said. I was getting a good taste of Kim, and some of Jim as well. This was no surprise to the girls, as I had eaten loads out of each one's pussy, both mine and other men's, on numerous occasions. Jim, however, seemed taken aback by this unusual display.

"Damn," said Jim quietly, looking at Kelly and me with a look of astonishment.

"Never seen a guy taste another guy's come this way??" I asked, almost mocking him.

"Uh, no, actually. This is really different."

I looked at Kelly, who was smiling. I kissed her. I eased her up, and walked over to Kim, who was smiling up at me. "My turn," I said. I knelt in front of her, kissing her deeply. I knew she had to taste herself and Jim on my lips. I broke the kiss, then worked down her neck, kissing and tonguing, making her squirm, then to her tits, gently sucking on her nipples til they were standing up like wine corks. I kissed down her belly, Kim taking my head as I reached her thick brown pubes.

"Lick me good, honey," said Kim, gently holding my hair as I started licking her outer lips, then a long, slow slurp between her inner labia. I got a good taste of her pussy, and Jim's sperm on the first pass. I lifted myself up so I could kiss Kim with her lover's come on my tongue. She met me full on, kissing me hard, sucking my tongue and lips, to be sure she got all the come off me. "Mmmmm, I love the feel and taste of Jim's come and my pussy all over you. Oh, so good!!"

By the third deep lick, Kim was flowing like a river, her head leaned back onto the back of the sofa, moaning softly. I teased over her clit, making her eyes open wide. "Oh, sweetie..." I licked over it again, twirling it on my tongue. "Oh, Tom, sweetie..." her hips jumped. I flicked my tongue over her clit repeatedly. "OOOOHHHHHHHH!! God, don't stop that!!" I licked deep into her now convulsing cunt, pulling my tongue out and over her clit again. Kim cried out as I set her off, and I felt her pussy flood over my face, her juice and Jim's semen spilling out. I latched onto her clit and held on as she thrust her hips against me. I finally let go, kissing Kim's thighs as she slowly came back to earth, and I released her clit, kissing my way back to her mouth. She met me eagerly, our tongues dancing as we kissed.

"Now that's tasty," Kim said, looking at Jim. "Isn't it, Tom??" she said, looking at me.

"You bet," I said. I had gone down on Kim's come filled pussy many times. "I love eating you out when you're full of sperm, then making you taste it after." I looked over at Jim, who was watching the spectacle in front of him with a look of amazement. "If you want to make Kim really happy and satisfied, you'll do this. You won't regret it-she'll go off like a Roman candle." I looked at Kim. "Right, Kim??"

Kim's blue eyes got big as she smiled. "Mmmm hmmm."

"I'm going to let you two practice that. Kelly and I are going to bed." I looked at Kelly, who was sitting on the love seat with her legs slightly spread, allowing me to see her leaking pussy. She smiled at me, her liquid blue eyes wide. "We have some things to finish up," I said, extending my hand to Kelly. She grabbed her dress and rose from the love seat, taking my hand in hers, and we went to the bedroom.

When Kelly and I got back to the bedroom, she closed the door, immediately turning to kiss me deeply. She pulled away and smiled, kicking her shoes off, then hooking her thumbs into the waistband of her panties.

"Wait," I said.

"You don't want me naked??" asked Kelly, looking a little surprised. "I thought you loved sleeping naked with me."

"I do," I replied. "But those crotchless panties look so hot on you, and they are bringing back some really good memories." I led her to the bed, letting her get in first. I got in, lying on my back. Kelly lay beside me, on her side, her head resting on my shoulder. She faced me, her left hand gently rubbing my chest. I watched her wedding set play through the soft hair. I kissed the top of her head. Kelly smiled.

"You really played up the pregnancy thing with Jim," I said.

Kelly laughed. "I figured he probably didn't know I had my tubes tied, and it seemed to get him really turned on. After I told him I didn't care if he got me pregnant last night, he got really hard, and you saw how much he came inside me."

"Yeah, it really got him going. Kim looked a little surprised when you told him to knock you up."

"I bet it did, and, yeah, she shot me a look when I said that. But it was mostly to get Jim going, though I have to admit I was carried away in the moment," said Kelly, her eyes looking distant as she recalled her first time with another man while visiting. "God, he came in buckets," she said quietly.

"You were really getting into it telling me to put a baby in your belly tonight, too," I said, teasing her.

Kelly smiled. "Well, yeah. I was carried away thinking of that night we conceived, though I have to admit it was partly to get Jim going again. He really came hard for Kim after I said that.

I smiled at the idea of Kelly stoking Jim by talking about knocking them both up. I kissed Kelly's hair. "You'd have another baby with me, wouldn't you??"

Kelly looked up at me, kissing me gently. "I would. I never told you this, but when I had our baby, I tried to talk my husband out of me getting my tubes tied. I asked him if he didn't really want one more baby after this one. It didn't work-he was pretty adamant about it."

"Would you have had another baby??"

"I wanted to have another baby with you," said Kelly, looking up at me.

"He'd probably have gotten suspicious after a while, maybe when you had the sixth baby, and four in four years."

"Ha!!" said Kelly with a laugh. "Can you picture me with six kids??"

I looked down at her. "I could. You're a great mom," I said, meaning it. "You just have that 'mom touch' that makes you so great with kids. I have no doubt you'd have handled it."

"Yeah, til he figured out three, maybe four, of them weren't his. We'd wind up having to get married after all." Kelly looked up at me again. "You really would marry me, right??"

I smiled at the thought. "I would. I'd be there before the ink was dry on your divorce papers." I looked at Kelly. "That would correct a mistake I made years ago." Kelly looked at me quizzically. "I should have married you back in 1990 after that first summer."

Kelly looked up. "I always wondered why you didn't propose. We had such a great thing going."

I kissed Kelly's head. "We did, and I adored you, just as I adore you now." Kelly smiled and snuggled. "I wanted to, but then started thinking about it. I was 31, you were 22. The nine year difference wasn't a big deal, but my career was already established, and you were just starting out. I had a couple of boys who were living with their mom near Syracuse, which made moving around impractical, since it was likely you would be doing that a fair amount til your career got settled. I could see you were meant for bigger things than small market TV in upstate New York, and I didn't want to be a hindrance, then have you resent me for it. In the end, it was probably a good thing, though not asking you is still one of my biggest regrets."

Kelly kissed me on the cheek. "I loved you then, too. I'd have loved to have married you back then, even if I had to make adjustments in my career. We'd have made it work somehow."

"I like to think that's true, but there's no telling. We may have ruined a good thing."

"That's possible," said Kelly. "On the other hand, I'd probably have ten kids by now," she said, smiling.

I took Kelly's hand and pulled it toward me, starting to play with her wedding set. She looked at me oddly. I then took off her engagement ring, then her wedding band, putting them on the night stand. Kelly looked at me, obviously unsure of where this was going. I held up her hand, now without rings. "Wow, bet that's the first time in a long time you haven't had them on."

Kelly looked at her now bare fingers, just a narrow ring of white skin where her rings kept her from tanning. "Yeah, it's been years," she said.

"You should go out like that when you come here," I said. "I bet you get lots of attention."

"I don't know," said Kelly. "I'm not sure who would want a 44 year old woman rushing headlong into middle age."

"Are you kidding?? You're nothing short of gorgeous, and you get more so every year. If Jim's reaction is any indication, you'll be beating them away with a stick. Look at my reaction." Kelly has always been able to turn me on, and now, even in my fifties, she was still doing it. She reached down to find my renewing hard on. "This old guy wants you, too...again."

Kelly chuckled. "At least I know two guys who want me. And you're not so old, either." She kissed me, her now ringless hand playing in the hair on my chest. She reached down to stroke my now mostly stiff cock. It felt strange not feeling her wedding band on it, the first time that had happened since the summer we spent exploring each other. I responded to Kelly's touch, my cock now standing up as she gently played with it.

"Wow, you're hard!!" said Kelly, surprised at my quick revival.

"Well, you look pretty hot tonight," said, kissing her. "The crotchless panties don't hurt any."

"I'll have to wear them more often when I come to visit," said Kelly, again kissing me. "Might even be sexier than none at all, as much as you love when I do that." She moved on top of me, positioning herself so she could get my cock back into her panties, and into her. She took my cock in her hand, playing the head on her come slick clit and lips before she slowly sank down on me. She was quite wet from our lovemaking in the living room, and I slid into her quite easily. Kelly smiled as she felt the head of my cock reach deep into her right away. She rocked gently back and forth, working me really deep, and I could feel my cock at her cervix, my balls pressed up against her ass. She stopped, looking down at me. I savored the view, Kelly's blonde hair cascading onto her shoulders, her tits showing a little hang, her belly showing slight stretch marks, the price of having given birth to three children, one of them ours; her dark curls blending with mine where they came through the opening in her panties, her thighs around my middle. I took her hands, looking deep into her eyes. I felt her fingers, now with no ring, entwining around mine. She had the same look in her deep blue eyes that she had years earlier on the night we conceived. I kissed her hand, the one that til a few minutes ago had the ring her husband gave to her almost 20 years ago.

Kelly suddenly got a sad look on her face, and I could see there were tears welling up in her pretty eyes. "You OK??" I asked, as if I needed to.

A tear ran down Kelly's right cheek. "Yeah," she said, her voice cracking. "I just..." I wiped the tear from her face. "I just was thinking about how we were in this same position the night I got pregnant." She held up her left hand. "Then I noticed how different it feels not having my rings on, and the last times we made love before I had them, that whole summer. And I thought about how our lives might have turned out if we had gotten married all those years ago."

I pulled Kelly down and kissed her, then held her in a long embrace. "I'm sorry, Kelly." I eased her back up to a sitting position. "I have often had those same thoughts. If I had any idea how our lives might have turned out or what the future held, I would surely have proposed, and dealt with whatever came. It would have been well worth whatever we'd have had to deal with to be together."

"I mean, don't get me wrong. I have a good life, I love my husband, he's a good man, and has taken care of me. And I understand completely why you set me free, it does make perfect sense. But from the time I drove away from that apartment in Kingston, I've had that feeling that you and I could have had one of those legendary loves. Twenty three years later, I still feel that."

Tears were now streaming down both of Kelly's cheeks. I pulled her to me again, holding her tight. I kissed her hair. "I understand. Not a day goes by I don't feel the same way. As you drove away, I wondered if I had not just made a really big mistake in letting you go. Every time I see you, whether it's when you're here and we're together, or if I see you on TV, I think how I let you get away." I lifted her face. "And think of how, after all this time, I still feel the same as I did then. It's almost overpowering." We looked deep into each other's eyes. I took Kelly's face in my hand, cradling her, caressing her. I kissed her forehead, her nose, finally her lips, softly and sweetly. "I love you so dearly. I wish I'd had the sense to realize just how much back then, and not let this great chance get away from me."

Kelly looked back at me. Another tear ran down her face. "I love you, too, so much. I did then, I still do." Kelly's eyes took on that look of deep blue water that I find so appealing. "I always will." I held her close to me, feeling her body pressed to mine. Slowly, her hips moved, pulling up, then pushing back down onto my cock. Our embrace changed to a long kiss as Kelly's pace steadied. I could feel my cock sliding over her clit, the head poking her womb on every slow stroke. I started to thrust gently up into her as she worked her pussy on my cock, and soon she was breathing quickly. Then her body tensed and she gasped, breaking our kiss, lifting up as she came. I felt her pussy get very wet and her thighs tighten around me.

Kelly looked down at me. "Mmmm, that was nice. Thank you for letting me have that."

"Thank you for letting me be the one who makes it happen for you," I said. I started pulling her off me, and up my body. "Now, let me do something else for you." I pulled her so her pussy was over my face. I looked up at Kelly, then licked her outer lips, all the way around, just grazing her still sensitive clit, making her jump. I came back around, licking her inner lips this time, up and down, just missing her clit, but close enough to make her squirm. She giggled as I came close, but did not set her off, now smiling at me. Her smile turned to a grimace as I kept up my attention to Kelly's pulsing vagina. I would lick in and out, then up and down, then all around her outer lips, finally going slowly up, then down on her inner labia, flattening out my tongue as I went over her clit. I felt her grip my head, then inhale deeply, followed by a long sigh. I pressed my tongue on her clit, flexing it so that she would feel the alternating pressure on and off. Again she gasped, then let out a long moan, her hips shaking, then my face was flooded with her orgasm as she came over me.

Once Kelly came down to earth, she climbed off me. "How about you take those panties off now??" I said, looking at Kelly, who was now lying on the bed facing me. She rolled onto her back, looked into my eyes, then hooked her fingers into the waistband, lifting her hips to get them down, then stopped.

"Wait," said Kelly, climbing over me, getting out of bed. She stood before me and smiled, her hips thrust to the side. She again hooked her thumbs into the waistband. She slowly pulled downward, and the sheer underwear slowly dropped, showing more and more of her bush, then her spread lips. She let go, and they fell down to her knees. Kelly lifted her left leg, allowing her panties to drop to her ankles. She stepped out with her left leg, then lifted them with her right, and she grabbed them off her right foot. It was one of the sexiest things I have ever seen.

Kelly stood before me totally naked, a wristwatch and earrings the only things she had on. I took in her beauty, her slightly hanging tits, a little bit of mommy pouch, the dark curls between her legs that framed her open, still leaking pussy; her long, slender legs. At 44, she may not have had the tight body of a twenty year old, but the years had treated her well, and the effects of age and childbirth were more trophies of a life well lived than the ravages of time.

Our eyes met. "What?!?!?" said Kelly, a smile spreading over her pretty face.

"You're gorgeous," I whispered. "You get more gorgeous with every passing year. And that just now was one of the hottest things I have ever seen." I held out my hand, guiding her back into bed. She again climbed over me, coming to rest with her head on my shoulder as she had been earlier. I kissed her hair as I played with it. Kelly looked at me.

"You really think I'm that beautiful??"

"Unquestionably. Twenty somethings have nothing on you, not at all."

Kelly snuggled her head into me and pulled me tight. I kissed her hair again, then her forehead. She lifted her face, and I kissed her lips, she kissing me right back. A few minutes of gentle but increasingly arduous kisses, and I eased her onto her back and climbed over her, my fully renewed cock bobbing in front of me. Kelly took it in her hand, stroking gently.

"Make love to me," she said softly, her glistening blue eyes looking up at me. She drew me to her, putting my dick into the soft hair between her legs. I found her opening and slipped in slowly, going in til I felt my balls on her ass. She was steaming, filled with the heat of her insides and the buttery feeling of the load I had shot into her earlier. I leaned forward to kiss her. She met me with a long, sensuous kiss as I slowly began to pump in and out of her soaked pussy. After a few minutes, she started to push back, even as we were still kissing. Our pace increased, and before long we were steadily pounding each other's sex. I sensed Kelly getting close to orgasm, and slowed my pace, taking her ass in my hands to pull her tighter to me as I extended my thrusts, making sure I firmly pushed into her cervix. Kelly looked up at me and started to moan, but her voice didn't come. Her pussy did, soaking my cock with her juice as her hips thrust and bounced under me. I felt her feet lock inside my thighs, her legs pulling me deeper, her pussy now grinding into me.

I looked into Kelly's eyes. "I love you. Come in me," she said as she grimaced from her orgasm. I was there, and immediately started to spew long bursts of come once again deep into Kelly's womb. Kelly let out a moan as she felt my sperm hitting her inside, her hips shaking in orgasm again. We could do nothing but lie together panting for a few moments as the release subsided.

My eyes were locked on Kelly's. "I love you too." We kissed. Finally, I softened up and slipped out of her, a big glob of semen dripping out of her onto the bed.

"Good thing you have a king," said Kelly, laughing at the flood of sperm dripping from her, making a puddle on the sheet.

"Yeah, it does eliminate a lot of the 'wet spot' problem."

"Speak for yourself!!" Kelly laughed. "I'll have this mess for a couple of days!!"

"Maybe Kim can help you out there," I teased. Kelly smiled, her eyes getting a distant look as she contemplated the possibility. By now, we had pretty well worn ourselves out, and were getting tired. Kelly cleaned up enough to keep from getting soaked in a really big wet spot while she slept, and we went to bed. I kissed Kelly gently, and she turned her back to me. I put my arms around her, holding her as we drifted off.

MONDAY

Monday morning found us still snuggled to each other, my cock now in its usual morning wood state. I shifted to get some of the pressure off it, and Kelly moved groggily to accommodate me. In the process, I found her opening, and I pushed in, just getting the head inside, teasing her clit when I'd pull out. Kelly slowly came around, pushing back into me once she was a little more fully awake. As she pushed toward me, I sank my cock into her fully, my balls coming to rest on her clit.