Kelly Pays Off Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmm..." Kelly purred. "That's the way to start a morning!!" She looked back at me over her shoulder. I kissed her, pulling back a little so as not to give her a dose of morning breath.

"Yeah, I noticed you like a good drilling early in the morning, at least if yesterday is any indication."

"What??" Kelly laughed as she answered. "Why?? What happened yesterday??"

"Remember how we swapped partners the other night?? I slept with Kim, and you with Jim??"

"Yeah," Kelly answered slowly.

"Kim and I got up before you were out of bed. Whoever went into the guest room last didn't close the door all the way. When we came down the hall, we could hear you. We went past quietly, so you wouldn't hear us, and looked in to see Jim slowly screwing you from behind til he came in you."

"Really?? You and Kim spied on us??" Kelly's face got red.

"Well, it wasn't really spying. We were headed for the kitchen and just found you there, having your little daybreaker."

Kelly looked a little sheepish for a moment. "It's OK," I said. "Kim and I were glad you were having a good time. You seem to be really taken by Jim. It's not hard to see why, pardon the pun."

Kelly smiled. "He is good looking, and has a nice cock, and he's a great lay," she said dreamily.

"That's what you came for, right??"

"Yeah, but it was really for you. I had no idea he was going to be here."

"Or how you'd react. But it's OK. I don't love you any less, and it's good to get some strange cock once in a while. So...wanna go see how he and Kim are doing?? Maybe we can get in on the action as a farewell round."

Kelly thought a moment. "Yeah, I think that would be fun."

We quietly headed down the hall toward the guest room. I held my finger to my lips, as I had the previous day with Kim. Sure enough, the bedroom door was slightly ajar. They're either in too much of a rush to get at each other, or Jim likes when someone watches, I thought. As we approached, we heard what sounded like a sexual encounter. Kelly and I looked in to see Jim standing on the floor at the end of the bed, Kim on her hands and knees on the bed, face down as Jim steadily pounded her from behind. Neither of them could see us. Kelly just watched as Jim pounded her colleague. Just as Kim had the day before, Kelly reached down to finger her clit as she took in the spectacle.

I nudged Kelly, motioning for her to come into the room with me. I slowly opened the door wider, not making any sound as we entered. I tapped Jim on the shoulder, holding my fingers to my lips. I motioned him over to Kelly, who was standing between the bed and dresser. He slowly pulled out, Kelly pulling him to her, then turning so she was facing the dresser, and leaned forward. Jim took the hint and lined up behind her, then slowly pushed his cock into her.

I set up behind Kim, doing the same. Kim noticed the difference immediately, looking up to see it was me who was now plowing her, and not Jim. "Hey!! Where did you come from??" she said in a surprised voice.

I laughed. "Kelly and I woke up, and I told her what you and I had seen yesterday. She agreed it might be fun to see if you were up to the same thing, and that it might be fun to join in for a farewell session."

Kim smiled. "I see. So, which one of you is going to come inside which one of us?? I was hoping to get one last load from Jim before we had to go."

I smiled down at Kim. "I figure, if we do this right, you can get some of both of us. Remember Friday night??"

Kim though a minute, then smiled as the memory of me edging into Kelly, then coming in her, came back. "Yeah. That was pretty hot. You think you can get Jim here to do that??"

"It's not that difficult. You just have to pace yourself, then know how to relax so you don't shoot your load all at once." I explained how edging works to Jim, and he seemed to get the idea pretty readily. "The key is, when you feel you are getting close, to slow your pace and relax the muscles in your groin and ass. Then, when you feel your come rising, stop and hold your cock in your partner, and just let your come flow. After the feeling subsides, pull out slowly. It can take a little practice, and you won't always be able to make it happen. But it's a lot of fun for you and your partners. I know Kim will love it when you do it."

Kim smiled at us. "Yes, I will!!" We resumed balling our respective partners, I banging Kim from behind as she knelt on the bed, Jim doing the same to Kelly as she stood in front of the dresser. I got there first, slowing my pace, then pushing my cock halfway into Kim's now pulsing cunt. I let my come flow, slowly flooding her. Kim responded with an "Ohhhhh that's so hot...God I love when you do that!!" As my come stopped, I pulled my cock out slowly, a big blob of semen escaping from Kim's pussy, running down her pubes and right thigh. I teased her clit as I left her, making her jump.

Jim by now was pounding Kelly steadily, his balls slapping on her clit. She was grinding right back at him, making the most of their last coupling. She had already come once, and was now on the way to a second, bigger, orgasm. Jim announced he was going to come soon.

"Ease up, Jim, honey. I want your come, but you need to save some for Kim." Kelly reached around to him, slowing his pace. He slowed up, Kelly encouraging him. "Take it easy, baby. Relax that ass. Stop when you're about to come. Don't get to where you can't hold back." With her guidance, he slowed to a stop, holding his cock inside Kelly's stretched cunt. "Just let it go, baby. Hold that gorgeous cock in me and just let it flow."

Jim let out a moan as his come started to ooze into Kelly. "Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh..." said Kelly as the spreading warmth of his come filled her. She looked back at him, then at me, then back at him. "That's so hot. I feel your cock throbbing, your come filling my pussy." Once Jim's come had stopped, he pulled out slowly, letting a long string of sperm drip from her onto her thighs, then he rubbed the head on Kelly's clit. He took a cue from me-I was doing the same to Kim, now more aggressively-and attacked Kelly's clit. It only took a few minutes and we had both girls yelping in pleasure as our come drooling cocks on their clits sent them into orbit.

Finally, Kim collapsed on the bed, rolling over onto her back. Jim pulled away from Kelly, who turned and kissed him, thanking him for a good come. She came to me, taking my hand, pulling me to the bed. "Time to come home," she said, taking her place on the bed next to Kim. Kim reached out to Jim, pulling him to her on their side of the bed. We looked at Kelly and Kim, both lying on their backs, legs spread, come dripping from each pussy.

"This is awesome!!" said Jim as he looked at the two defiled Weather Channel ladies in front of us.

"Time to finish what we started," I said, and got in position over Kelly as he climbed up onto Kim.

Kelly gave me a broad smile and a kiss as she guided my drooling cock into her well used twat. "Welcome back," she said, kissing me again. I started stroking deep into her sloppy cunt, which she met with her own thrusts. Despite having come back from the brink after edging into Kim, I was not far from finishing with a full climax. Kelly could sense it, and was grinding her pussy into me from underneath. After many years of sex together, we knew how to get each other off. I drew my shaft over her clit, pushing downward to get the right angle. She smiled up at me, then came as I shoved in deep while keeping the pressure on her hot spot.

Kelly knew when I was getting close, and did her best to squeeze my cock with her vaginal muscles. I knew she could feel the head of my cock swelling and my shaft stiffening when she gave me a big smile and kissed me. I felt her feet lock around my calves, then her legs come together behind me. She looked up at me as I slowly pushed up into her womb, her deep blue eyes showing all the love of almost 25 years as she drew my come out. I started to spew, and Kelly just pulled me deeper as her legs closed tighter around me. She closed her eyes and came again from the heat of my come hitting her cervix. Not a word was said between us; none was needed, as we shared a very satisfying mutual orgasm.

When we had finished and come down off the high, she looked up at me again. Silently, her mouth formed the words, "Love you."

I looked deep into her eyes. It was like our souls met in that moment, even as our two companions were still in the throes of their copulation right next to us. "Love you," I mouthed, and we kissed again, much more deeply this time. By now, Jim was unloading his balls into Kim's well soaked cunt. We waited while they came back to earth, and I suggested we should all get a move on, since the girls had an early afternoon flight back to Atlanta. Kim and Kelly looked at each other. "Not til we get a last taste of each other," said Kim. The girls quickly got into a 69, licking the come out of each other, each sending the other to a shattering orgasm.

The girls got up and we looked at the bed, now a mess with spilled semen and the girls' juices. "Don't worry about it. I'll get the laundry when I get back from the airport. It's not the first time I've had a big clean up," I said, to laughter from both of the girls.

Kelly and I went back to my bedroom and got in the shower. While Kim has a "don't ask, don't tell" deal with her husband on these out of town forays, Kelly does not, so we spent a good amount of time getting her cleaned up. It's always fun sharing a shower with Kelly, and, spent as I was, about midway through I started to get hard again from helping Kelly get her breasts and thighs soaped up.

Kelly felt my hard on poking into her back as I washed her tits. "You know I want that one more time, but I really can't go back home with any more come in me. Even cleaned up, I'm pretty wet from the come you guys blasted into me all weekend."

I chuckled. "Yeah, and from two guys, too. If hubby gets a notion to welcome you home, you might have come from three guys inside you by tonight." I had a feeling that might get Kelly's gears turning once she thought about it. She looked back at me.

"Hmm..." she said as the realization hit her. "I might just jump on him when I get home. He'll just think I'm wet because I missed him." Kelly looked at me and smiled. "I've turned into such a slut!!" She kissed me, then reached for my now fully hard cock. "I think I'll do one more slutty thing before we get done," she said, sinking down onto the bench in the shower. She pulled me to her, taking my cock in one hand, my balls in the other. She gently fondled my nuts as she took my dick in her mouth, slurping around the head, then going down on the shaft. She reached around to hold my ass with her now free hand, still fondling my balls. She released me with a smack of her lips.

"I love the feel and taste of your cock in my mouth," she said, looking up at me. "And your precome is so tasty." I looked into her blue eyes as she once more took my bobbing dick in her mouth. She gave me a couple of long pulls, taking the head into her throat, then pulled off me again, looking up. She smiled at me. "I'm going to suck the come right out of your balls," she said, going down on me again, slowly deep throating me. It was exquisite. Kelly has always been enthusiastic about oral sex, but this was a new level for her. The idea of three guys coming in her in the same day must have struck a nerve. Whatever the reason, her attention to me was more than welcome, and five minutes later, I was shooting big bursts of semen into her welcoming mouth.

Kelly didn't miss a drop, looking up at me with her glistening, deep blue eyes as she swallowed. When I had shot my last spurt, she swallowed, then let my cock go, and opened her mouth to show me the last of my come on her tongue, then swallowed it, too. She then stood up, taking my face in her hands, and kissed me long and deep, shoving her tongue into my mouth to make sure I could taste what she had just done. It was incredibly hot. When she pulled away from me, we held hands as we looked at each other. She smiled. "Slutty enough??"

"Sluttier than I thought you'd ever be. I love it."

"You wouldn't say that if I was your wife and came home from a long 'girls weekend' with two guys' sperm in me."

"If you came home a sloppy mess like that, I'd make you a lot sloppier in short order," I said, looking into her eyes. "Because I'd pound the hell out of you while you told me how you got that way."

"Oh..." said Kelly, apparently realizing that I wasn't kidding, considering how I had let her play with Jim for a good part of the weekend, and stay with him overnight on Saturday.

We got out of the shower and toweled off. Kelly put on the denim skirt she had arrived in and a pink button down sleeveless top. She got her things together and packed up. "Ready to go," she sighed, as if not wanting to leave.

I scanned the room quickly, checking for anything she might have forgotten. "Wait," I said, walking over to the nightstand. "Don't want to forget these. You might have a hard time explaining why you lost them," I said, picking up Kelly's wedding and engagement rings.

Kelly looked startled. "Oh, yeah, you're right!!" She said, laughing.

I brought them to her. Kelly held out her hand to take them, but I took her left hand in mine, holding it, looking into her eyes. Kelly looked back at me, not sure what I was up to. I took her wedding band, kissed it, then her hand and slowly slid it onto her ring finger. "I, Tom, take you, Kelly, as my wedded wife," I said, slipping the ring on her finger, all the way up. I held her hand a moment. We kissed, a long, deep, soulful kiss. I pulled her to me, and we shared a long embrace. "I should have done that a long time ago," I said, kissing Kelly's hair. She tightened her hug, and we held a few more moments.

We broke our embrace, and headed toward the front of the house, where Jim and Kim were getting the last of her things together. We put together some bagels and headed out for the airport, about 25 minutes away. Kelly and I rode up front, holding hands, with Kim and Jim in the back. We had a pleasant conversation going, when I felt a hard bump behind me. I looked in the rearview to see Kim going down on Jim. He must have kicked the seat when he was repositioning. I nudged Kelly, pointing to the back.

"Why don't you two get a room?!!" she taunted them.

Kim lifted off Jim a moment. "Why?? Sex in the back seat is way hotter!! Right, Tom??"

There was no arguing that point. Kim and I had set the springs creaking in the back seat of a car on numerous occasions. "You have me there. Just don't make a mess on the upholstery."

Kim lifted up again, Jim's cock bobbing in front of him as the car bounced on the rutted pavement. "No worries. You know I never miss a drop." That I did. Kim had sucked my cock on many occasions, never losing a drop of my come. Kim resumed her work on Jim, who was enjoying her attention, to judge by the way he was slightly moaning as she sucked, while Kelly and I teased them. Finally he exclaimed, "Oh, shit", and I felt the car bounce as Kim made him shoot in her mouth.

"One for the road," said Kelly.

"One on the road," I said, both of us enjoying a laugh at our companions' expense.

"You're just jealous because you're driving, and you can't get any," teased Kim.

Kelly and I smiled at each other and laughed. "No, that's never happened!!" said Kelly.

At the airport, I dropped everyone and the luggage off, then went to park. I caught up to the gang as the girls were checking in, and we went as far as we could as a group. We said our good byes, Kim giving me a kiss and a hug, then Jim a long kiss. Kelly kissed Jim, a lingering sensuous kiss, though not as long as Kim's, and then hugged him, a long close hug. She then gave me a long kiss, and we held each other in a long embrace.

I looked into Kelly's eyes as our lips parted, her hands in mine. Her eyes were glistening. "I'm going to miss you," she said softly. "Not that I don't anyway, but this time I feel like we got a lot closer."

"I'm going to miss you too. I'm glad we had time to talk and get some things out. I agree, we did get closer than we ever have been. I love you."

Kelly's eyes started to tear up. "I love you, too." She kissed me again. The girls' flight was being called, and we had to break it up.

"Text me when you're in Atlanta," I called. Kelly looked back and blew me a kiss.

Jim and I walked out to my car. "That weekend was epic," he said. "I am worn out!!"

I chuckled. "Yeah, those two girls can give you a work out." I told him what he missed on Friday night, when I had them to myself. He looked at me like I was some kind of sex god.

"No wonder they were so hot," said Jim. "You got them good and stoked."

"I'm not the sexual dynamo I was when I was your age, but I do OK for an old guy. The girls and I do have a good chemistry together, and we've been doing this a while, so we know each other well enough to really set each other off, though I do get surprised sometimes-like with the girls going down on each other. I had no idea."

Jim laughed. "That was a shock to me too. Kim never said anything about liking to go down on other women. It was really hot, though!!"

"That's not surprising. We don't really discuss what goes on out here. I have a really good, personal relationship with the ladies who come to speak at the seminars and orientation. It's understood that what happens at the college, stays at the college. Most of them are a little older and married, but like to have some fun with the college guys while they're here. Some of their husbands know about it, but it's a 'don't ask, don't tell' deal; some of the ladies are shared wives, and their husbands know all about their escapades; some don't know at all, and think their wives are here purely for the academics. Needless to say, I expect you will speak of this to no one. There are too many possibilities for a bad outcome if any of this ever becomes known, and it will end badly for all of us."

"I understand," said Jim, giving me an acknowledging look.

"Also, I see you and Kelly really took a shine to each other."

Jim smiled. "Yeah, she's really cool. You'd never get the impression she was as slutty as she was this weekend from watching her on TV."

"She's really not. The only person she's ever been with the times she's been here is me, til she saw you on Saturday. From the moment you stripped off your shorts when you went in the pool, she could not keep her eyes off you. For whatever reason, you really struck a nerve with her. So keep in mind, if this all crashes, no more Kelly. Which would be too bad, since she really likes you, and you could have a lot of fun together."

Jim thought a minute. "You don't mind that she and I do this??"

"No. Kelly and I have known each other over 20 years, and our relationship is solid. There's no jealousy between us, or between any of us, really, and I don't expect exclusivity. As it is, at best, I'm the second man in the relationship most of the time. I also know that most of the ladies like to play the field when they're here. We all know that this is a 'free love' zone, as it were, and anyone can take on anyone else with no repercussions, strange as that may sound. I've had a number of these ladies who have come down, and we've had some intense sexual encounters, but who will pick up a student after a lecture, take him out, screw him silly, then come back and tell me about it while we're making love later. I actually have encouraged Kelly to seek out companionship while she's here, but she's never taken advantage of that offer, til now. So, you're special. Don't blow it."

Jim and I talked as I drove back home. I explained how I got to know Kelly, and that we really did have a daughter together. He told me how he and Kim got involved, and that they really enjoyed each other when she came down. We left with a good understanding of the way things were, and what needed to happen to keep them that way.