Kelly Pays Off Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About three weeks later, I was talking to Kelly, arranging a couple of speaking dates for later in the year. After taking care of our business, and some catching up, I asked how things went when she got home.

"Ummm, well..." Kelly was hesitant.

"Go on, spit it out," I said.

"You know what we were talking about that Monday morning?? Well, I thought about it all the way back, how my husband would be the third man to come in me that day. I was so horny by the time I got home I just jumped on him as soon as I came in the door. It didn't hurt that he looked at me with pure lust when he saw me in the miniskirt. He was in the living room on the couch watching a golf tournament when I came in. He just looked at me in the skirt and top, and my nipples got hard. He got up to kiss me, and I reached for his cock, and he was already half way up. He was completely hard by the time I got his pants off. I just pushed him onto the couch, pulled my panties over and sat on him, really grinding. I was still pretty slick, but I think he just thought it was me being horny. He didn't last five minutes til I felt him stiffen and come. While he was shooting his come into me, all I could think of was how he was coming where you and Jim had in the morning, and he had no idea there was two guys' sperm in me already."

"How hard did you come??"

"Like a nuke blast. I was so hot!!"

"We've turned you into a little slut, haven't we??" I teased.

"Yeah," said Kelly. "I like it, it's fun!! I may be a little busier when I come down next time."

I laughed. "That's the beauty of being away from home," I said. Changing gears, I asked how Kim was doing, since I had not talked to her since our weekend. "A little under the weather," said Kelly. "She's had quite a bit of upset stomach the last couple of weeks." There was silence for a moment.

"Ya don't think...??" I started to ask. There was another moment of silence as we pondered the possibility.

"NAH!!" we said in unison, laughing together.

Three weeks later, Kim miscarried.

Note to self: next time I have the girls over, pick up a box of condoms.