Kerri Love's 'em Big and black

Story Info
Young Kerri couldn't be faithful, then things went black!
18.1k words
3.93
97.1k
86
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Kerri and I were quite the match. With me at twenty-one and she at twenty we were off to a great start with our marriage. There had never had a disagreement of any kind and as far as sex goes we were at each other every day, sometimes twice, and a couple of weekend sessions that were amazing.

That wasn't surprising. We were engaged to be married for six months and were fucking every chance we got. They say you can settle with a partner when you find the right one. Kerri and I looked like we had found the right one. For me I felt like a champ knowing that I had been with eight women before settling with Kerri. Kerri told me she had been with four fellows, leaving me thinking I was ahead of the game.

Kerri was the kind of girl every man would like to fuck. The greenish-blue eyes and her petite figure made you give a double take. At 4'-11" and 90 pounds she was a fuckable little package with an ass to die for and tits that sure wouldn't get in the way. Her ass was perfect, all round and sexy enough to make you want to run your tongue all over it. Her tits would make you think you were fucking a little kid. Perfect nipples, but hardly no tit at all. Kerri would joke that they were size "half A-Cup" letting her almost never wear a bra.

Myself, average, average, average. 5'-10", 170 pounds, good looking enough to land Kerri, and a 6" cock that she couldn't get enough of. Maybe I should have noticed that in our relationship before I married her. She always wanted to fuck and when she did she would go through 2 or 3 explosive orgasms. Her love of sex and her response to getting fucked kept me at least half way aroused anytime I was with her.

Six months into our marriage one of her brothers got married. She didn't want to go home to South Texas for the ceremony. We had the money and could take a long weekend to attend. Her mother shamed her into us going.

I thought it was a nice trip although Kerri seemed nervous and distracted. Her brother was having a fall wedding in the same church where we had wed that May. We didn't mingle much with her family when we got there. Her sister was pregnant and seemed like she could be a real bitch. I thanked my stars that Kerri wasn't like that.

Now we were back and things seemed strained. I wrote if off to her having a fucked up family. Little did I know.

We arrived there late Friday afternoon to the motel. There were bachelor and bachelorette parties for the bride and groom that night. Kerri wanted me to fuck her. She seemed to cum extra hard and told me she loved me enough times it was getting awkward. I was soon to learn why she wanted to marry me and get the fuck out of town.

I liked her little brother and he was genuinely glad to see me. The brother-in-law, Kerri's sister's husband, kept this little smirk on his face while we shook hands. He made a few snide remarks about my wife during the evening about her marrying and moving away from her friends and family.

Our party started out full blast and the girl that was there I assumed would be the stripper. Turns out most of the guys had gone to high school with her. She was ready to go and this wasn't her first wedding gig. We were in a private room and by the end of the first round of drinks she was sucking some cock.

Another round of beer and she was up on a table naked bouncing those big tits around and letting us all have view right up her snatch. Soon some of the guys were fucking her. Being the stranger she put the hustle on me wanting me to fuck her. I wasn't about to do it with everyone in the room knowing my wife. My leering brother-in-law put it in perspective.

"Go ahead, shove your dick in her. You should know already how easy South Texas girls are to fuck."

Nasty bastard! I don't know how my sister-in-law could have married him, or even have sex with the creepy asshole. Another guy was fucking the little stripper and when he pulled out everyone cheered for the groom to fuck her next. He crawled between her legs and pushed his cock deep in her waiting cunt. What a party. The groom was actually fucking her.

I had casually glanced at the other men fucking her. Probably fifteen men were there and I think ten of them had nailed her. She was a cute little package to fuck and I became mesmerized that my wife's brother was fucking this girl and marrying his bride the next afternoon. I couldn't take my eyes off his cock going in and out of her and the look of bliss on her face from gangbanging almost the whole crowd.

When her put his load of cum in her I realized the trance I had been in just watching. I had never seen anyone else fuck and it was pretty amazing. When I studied the room again I wondered how that pig that married Kerri's sister was reacting. He must have slipped outside or left for home before the grand finale. The girl was getting dressed and thanking everyone for fucking her. I know she cleaned up several times, but the cum was running from her as she pulled on her clothes. She was close to me as she collected her purse.

"I was hoping I'd get a chance at you." Her voice was husky near my face."

"Leaving so early?" I asked.

"I've got to get home to my husband!"

Well, God Bless Texas! Especially South Texas. That was pretty amazing. Fuck over a dozen guys and go home to her husband.

The party seemed a little more relaxed without the obnoxious prick Kerri's sister married. Some guys shouldn't be alive even if he was my wife's sister's husband. I was wiped out from pushing hard to drive from home to the wedding so Kerri would be here for the party. I headed for the motel. I was sure Kerri would wake me when she got in wanting to fuck. I was asleep right after hitting the bed.

I woke up from a dream about the brunette that was the stripper. Even though the only stripping she did was strip off her clothes to get the first man's cock in her. I had a hardon Kerri was going to be all over. That's when I realized my wife wasn't in the bed. I found the clock in the fog of my brain. Can't be. The clock said 1:07 A.M. I looked at my phone to confirm.

Phone in hand I needed to check on my wife. Shit! What if her party was like the one I attended. Good thing how things work. Fifteen guys can fuck a girl, but no way fifteen women can fuck the same man. I called her phone. It went unanswered. A few minutes later my phone rang.

"Hi, sugar. I felt the phone vibrate, but before I could get outside so I could hear to answer you were gone. The party ended long ago. Some of us were sitting around the bar talking. I'll be there in ten."

I settled back into the bed, my cock still hard thinking about the evening's events. What must that be like, being the entertainment for 15 men? Did her husband know? How could she come home after that much fucking and him not know? Does he let her go out and fuck. Does he watch sometimes? As sweet as she seemed how could she lay bare naked and fuck people she had gone to high school with. They had to see each other a lot around town. How could she departmentalize that?

Could she say ...

"Oh, Honey, this is one of the guys I fucked Friday night."

There were fifteen guys. Three of us didn't fuck her, but most of them fucked cum into her twice. She didn't even seem tired or sore. She left like she had to be home at certain time, maybe to put the kids to bed.

I heard a car door close and a car start up at the street. I jumped to the window. Kerri was walking towards the room. Whoever dropped her off was already fading out of sight.

"So, you got a ride home? Who was it?"

"It was Susan. I don't think you've met her."

Susan?? That didn't settle well with me. Instead of the expected fuck I got a kiss on the lips goodnight. Kerri didn't shower and came to bed in one of my shirts instead of her often used pattern of sleeping naked. Rather than suspecting something going on I locked onto the images of the night and all the cock going in and out of the little brunette stripper's cunt.

When I awoke in the morning I felt that I must have dreamed most of the night about the girl doing all that fucking. Kerri wasn't beside me in the bed. I called into the bathroom. The door was open. No response. The clock said 10:30 A.M. When in the fuck did she leave and where the fuck had she gone?

Note on the table:

"Going over to see if I can help with the wedding. I'll come back to change. Love ya, Kerri."

I wasn't too keen on my wife's family or friends. Her going over there alone was a blessing to me. A couple of hours of me time sounded good. The girl from the night before had infatuated me. What kind of person is comfortable fucking all those people when most of them knew her? And, where was her husband?

That session ended in me taking a shower and splattering a load of cum against the shower wall. After that it was killing time and wondering what Kerri was doing and imaging all the girl talk and wedding chatter going on. Even at that I paced the motel room, watching the parking lot, expecting my wife to come through the door.

At two o'clock I decided to get my suit and stuff on so I'd be ready for the 3:00 P.M. wedding. After three and half hours alone I knew Kerri would bust through the door in a rush to get dressed. I didn't want to be in her way. At 2:20 I was ready to make a call, then didn't. I wasn't going to play that game. At 2:25 the explosion that was Kerri came through the door.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, fine. I just cut it a little short. That's all."

Then it was the shower and hustling into her dress. A quick, silent trip in the car and we were at the church five minutes before the service. All went well. A beautiful service. Then guests started to mingle. Kerri was off to flit about. It seeming she wasn't interested in me connecting with her friends.

Not to be the odd man out I saw Kerri's sister off from the rest at a table against the wall. The devil herself. I don't think Bertie and Kerri were really friends, just sisters six years apart. Hoping I could say something to piss her off I nodded in her direction and ambled towards her as I casually watched her expression change to a slight smile. Perhaps how a spider would smile when he knows there's a fly in her web.

"Have a seat ... "

The invitation didn't seem too threatening. I looked around the room as I sat down in case I needed a witness for something. Kerri was across the room and Tom, asshole Tom, Bertie's husband was almost back to back with Kerri. I wanted to taunt Bertie with her real name, Roberta Bernice, but valued my teeth and testicles to much to try it. Her parents actually called her that.

"Bertie, how's it going? Another wedding, huh?"

I got a real smile. This can't be good.

"Call me Bert. My close friends call me Bert. After all, we are family, aren't we? We share things, we love the same people. Maybe even more than we know."

"Okay, Bert. I've never thought of us close."

"Look at my husband and your wife over there. Kerri's got the pretty face and always a friendly word for everyone. More likeable than you would ever guess. You are married to her, for what now, six months? Known her for a year? Then there's my Tom. In spite of his money he is a low class slob that thinks he is a ladies man. Always hitting on the ladies. Every now and then he fucks one."

My face snapped around to look at Bert. Never expected that word from her or that revelation.

"Oh, don't be surprised that I know. The only one I have a problem with is your wife fucking him."

"Kerri?? Kerri is fucking that creep?? Sorry, maybe I shouldn't call him your husband a creep."

"Oh, no. He's a creep alright."

My head was spinning out of control. Quickly the image of my lovely bride stripping down and laying back to let that nasty bastard fuck her ran through my mind.

"I almost said something to screw up your wedding when you two got married. I had on kid underfoot and was was seven months pregnant with the next one. I wasn't sure what to do so I hung in there. My own sister has fucked up my marriage so now I am going to fuck up yours."

The voice sounded like it was coming out of a fog as I wrestled with the idea of my Kerri cheating with someone as disgusting as that. I wasn't going to believe it. I looked up again and Kerri was gone. Looking around I saw Tom heading out a side door. Despicable, disgusting Tom. I couldn't accept my wife letting him in her sweet cunt. Bert was watching Tom leave knowing Kerri was going to hook up with him.

She gave me a know-it-all look.

"She's the aggressor here. She went after him when he was my boyfriend. I mean, she did him before I did him ... and she won't stop. It got so bad after we got married Mom and Dad sort of nudged her out of town to save our marriage. That's how she ended up where you are."

It was starting to sink in. Bert certainly didn't kid around. It had to be true. Another image filled my mind of Tom shoving his cock in my wife and banging away at her pussy.

"Did she have a boyfriend. She told me she had four she had sex with."

"Ha! Maybe more like four on one weekend. The guys called her 'first date Kerri' because she was always a sure thing. I'd say it would be more like forty rather than and I don't know how many she had after leaving here and before meeting you. When did you fuck her?"

"First date." I added sheepishly. What do you do?"

"Oh, I don't love him, but I still fuck him. I revenge fuck someone different almost every week. It's a part of me I didn't realize I'd like."

"I don't see why Kerri would be interested. Really? Fucking her brother-in-law?"

"Maybe it's his eight inch cock. It stays hard a long time. When he cums, he cum a lot. I mean a lot. He leaves a girl needing a box of tissues to clean up. That's why I still do it with him."

That vision made things worse. My wife fucking eight inches and flooded with cum. God Damn it!

"Do you think they are doing it right now?"

"No doubt. They either ran by his office or maybe they are out in the parking lot and he is fucking her in the double-cab of his truck. I've done it in there. It's pretty roomy."

Double cab truck? The car I saw drive away after dropping off my wife after the party probably was a double-cab truck. Eight inches. Lots of cum. No wonder she didn't want to fuck when she finally came traipsing in late. The little tramp!

"So, those two weekends she came home before you married her to set up the wedding. There was a lot of it to do. But, several times she was doing my husband. The weekend of your wedding she fucked him after the rehearsal dinner on Friday. Before the wedding on Saturday, they slipped away and she fucked Tom right before she married you. I watched them sneak off together."

Bert was loving tell me all this stuff. As much as I didn't want to believe her it all made sense. In my mind I had a check list of our wedding and I was putting check marks in too many boxes.

"There you go, Jimmy. When you exchanged your vows, gave that kiss, had that first dance and went around as husband and wife to all the guests your new brother-in-law had planted a huge load of cum eight inches deep in her and it had to be dripping from her all that time."

I sat listening. Taking it all in. Bert wasn't being so mean about it, but I could tell she sure enjoyed being the messenger.

"My sister dated some really great guys. Good looking and rich. But, she had to be obsessed with Tom. Had to fuck him ... and fuck him ... and fuck him. After the vows and everyone was mingling you asked me if I had seen Kerri. I knew the answer. I told you she needed to use the bathroom and get a few minutes to herself and take it all in. You smiled and nodded. What she was taking in was Tom's big cock. No doubt balls deep and we know what comes out of those balls. After she became your wife Tom fucked her before you did. And, Kerri was all for it. She loves fucking Tom."

"Why don't you do something about it?"

"I am as much as I want to do anything. I have two kids with the bastard. He makes and lot of money and his parent are rich. He's an only child."

"Yet, your sister is fucking him,"

"It's not so often now with you guys living away from here. When Kerri is not around I fuck him every night. That's some real special cock. I've even had him fuck me after I know he has fucked Kerri. I guess we play it as an unannounced game. You and my sister play it, too. I know she has fucked him and gone to bed and fucked you."

God Damn! That hit hard. I remembered times when she was loose and wet. She was usually wet on her own and eight inches of the brother-in-law's big cock now explained the loose. I had "What the Hell!" moments and realized that every time tied in to a visit to her family in South Texas.

"Do you need to go outside for air? You look a little flush." Bert sounded concerned.

Maybe she felt bad about what what she had just done to my marriage. Then again, shortly after going outside she pointed out into the parking lot.

That's Tom's truck over there. Either they found a private place inside or that's where they are."

The parking lot was just beginning to be dark enough that some of the lights on the poles were coming on. My brain headed me in that direction before my feet would let me go. The bitch was steering me. She wanted me to go over there to force the affair to go public. Maybe start a huge fight. At the least let her sister know that I caught her fucking around on me. I turned to Bert.

"You ever seen them actually do it?" I watched her reaction.

"No, I don't think I'd want to see it happening."

"Come on." I reached out for her hand. "At least walk over there with me."

That was the first time I ever touched her. She put her hand in mine and walked with me.

"We need to take off our shoes." She whispered.

Her heels were clomping and mine made some noise on the asphalt.

"Oh, God. They are going to catch us." She sounded unsure what to do. It wouldn't take much to turn her back.

We hunched over a little and took quiet steps like cartoon lions sneaking up on prey. The nearest light was coming from the other side which would hide our shadows and cast light into the truck. Almost close enough to touch it when we stopped. The truck was rocking a little bit. The windows were down a crack. I could hear fucking sounds like the ones that come from my wife. Bert gripped my hand a little tighter. We stepped close enough to see movement.

A couple of steps along the truck and we could see Kerri up on her knees with Tom tight up behind her. He was short stroking her leaving no doubts there were fucking. Bert cringed a bit and tried to move away. She caught herself and froze in place. Suddenly she decided she wanted to see. Then I don't think I could have pried her away from the view of her husband fucking my wife, her sister.

Tom grunted and said, "Oh, shit!"

Kerri was pretty loud saying, "Fuck me, put all that load in me. Fuck me!"

The short strokes ended as Tom started pulling out almost all the way and slammed back into her as she moved back into him to catch the full brunt of the pounding her was giving her. We could both see it. The whole eight inches go in and out. My eyes, my brain weren't ready for that. My wife, my wife, he was fucking my wife. She was taking eight inches and Tom's fuck tool was thick.

They were pretty wild while he shot his cum into her willing cunt well up to her cervix. Bert and I looked at each other and began running stocking feet through the parking lot still holding hands as we ran. A couple of hundred feet felt like a mile. We stopped inside the door to compose ourselves. Bert spoke, short of breath.

"Well, now you know why I keep fucking him."

"God Damn, I didn't think I'd ever want to watch that. First time for you?" I asked.

"Not even from a distance, then I get that close up." She gasped for breath.