Kerri Love's 'em Big and black

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I mean I didn't want to really believe she'd do that to our marriage and there it was."

The caters brought the dinner. We ended up sitting Me, Kerri, Tom and Bert. There were a few things going on under the table. I could smell Tom's seed in her for the first time. I'd never had a reason to suspect Kerri about anything. Now after seeing her impale herself on his big cock everything will be in question.

After dinner Tom asked his wife to get up to dance with him. The idea being that Bert would be slow to respond and Kerri would jump up to dance. That's the way Bert let it play out and my wife jubilantly went to the dance floor with him.

"Why would you let them do that? Now that we both know we can make things difficult for them?"

"Are you going to say anything to her?"

"When the time is right. Not now."

"Until the time is right know this ... I've watched, she's not had a chance to going to the restroom or clean up. A few minutes of dancing with Tom some of that cum is going to run out of her and head for her ankles. I say ankles because I know how much is up inside her greedy cunt. Let's see how she handles it."

We watched them through a slow dance.

"That isn't going to work. We need a song a little faster."

The DJ changed to something with a beat. Half way through the song you could see cum below Kerri's knee.

"Look. She's leaked some on the floor. The little bitch knows it. Watch the concern on her face."

When the song ended everyone clapped. Kerri made a dash for the restroom.

"I guess I'll go in there, too. When the little whore comes out from the stall after trying to clean sperm from her pussy I want to be standing there."

That left me sitting alone when Tom plopped down beside me.

"Your wife is a great dancer."

My answer could have been that "she likes to fuck a big cock", but that would have had to go sideways for me. "I saw you fuck her in your truck", ran through my mind. Just flat out beating him with a chair would have been a good move. Then I saw the girls coming from the restroom. Bert looked calm, Kerri had that "hand in the cookie jar, deer in the headlights look". I guess coming face to face with her sister after cleaning the sister's husband's cum from her cunt might have unsettled my wife.

Not that it bothered her for long. Tom had her back on the floor to dance again. We sat and watched.

"The kids are with a sitter at Mom and Dad's house tonight. They'll go home and stay with Mom Mom and Pop Pop tonight and tomorrow. I won't give him chance to fuck my sister again this trip if you can keep them apart in the morning before you leave. Tom will use the Sunday morning golf excuse to get to her one more time. You'll have to shut her down."

"All ready got a plan although now that I know it's going on I wouldn't mind knowing he was going to load her up with seed and have her ride home with it inside her."

"That sounds kind of sick, you know."

"Really? How long have you known your husband was fucking your sister and not doing anything to stop them? To me it's just my wife. It's your husband and your sister. It looks like maybe you like the idea of them fucking, too."

We let it go another few dances. Bert would take him to a bar and let him flirt there a little, then take him home and fuck him. I'd take Kerri to the motel and try to fuck her. We exchanged numbers just in case. Funny. All the time we sat there and after getting a glimpse of our spouses fuck we never mentioned fucking each other. I pointed it out to Bert.

"I thought maybe you'd go for a revenge fuck. Not that I be interested." That had to sound pretty lame.

"Oh, I'll do that. Maybe a couple of times next week. I like the salesman and executive types from out of town. I go into Houston and let those Yankees see what South Texas pussy is all about." There was a pause. "You don't think badly about me, do you?" She giggled.

The next morning I was ready when Kerri got up and tried the excuse of going by to tell her parents goodbye before we left for home. Instead of her getting away to fuck Tom's almost nine inches I was up and dressed and told her I'd go with her. There was a lot of stammering and some foot stomping that I didn't need to go along before she realized that going any further might not be a good idea.

I had already spent the night for the first time knowing that she slept next to me full of another man's cum. I tried to fuck her to see what it would be like and got several excuses including she must have eaten some bad food at the reception. Now she was wanting the trip home with me to be a trip home as a well-fucked cheating wife.

Things were normal after a day or two removed from Tom. We were back to our frequent sex and Kerri was really getting off. She wasn't faking it. A surprise to me since I had no way near eight pr nine inches to pound into her. I guess that was why I hadn't suspected anything before the revelations from Bert at the wedding.

Thanksgiving and Christmas came and went at her parents' house. Bert and I didn't put up much effort to stop her husband from fucking my wife. Bert wanted to allow it to justify her frequent revenge fuck trips to Houston. For me I'd have to admit I couldn't get the vision of Tom full depth pounding in and out of Kerri in his pickup truck. Maybe I was the sick son-of-a-bitch for liking the idea of someone else fucking her.

Kerri nor I had many alone times. There weren't any opportunities for Kerri to fuck someone else and for all I knew the fascination may have been in fucking her brother-in-law. I kept looking for little signs of my wife getting some anywhere but at home. Is was easy enough to check out her cell phone as she used the same password for everything. Tom with his eight inch cock and huge blasts of cum must be her lone guilty pleasure.

Her job was at a local car dealership as the front receptionist. No doubt hired for her friendly smile, the body was a bonus. Her job was greet customers and keep tabs on the next salesman up. There were a couple of women on the sales staff. Kerri was always happy, meaning everyone must love her. She'd tell me work stories which didn't interest me because I knew none of those people. I know she had the crowd near her desk when the showroom was lacking customers.

I had taken her out for Valentine's Day. We had a good meal and I had surprised her with a necklace I really couldn't afford. What women won't fuck for jewelry? Kerri was no exception. We danced some that reminded me of her dancing with Tom, again the image of his cock buried in her was an image that wouldn't fade from my mind. After a couple of dances and a couple of drinks we went home and Kerri was incredible in bed.

Something had her lit on fire. I thought it was the jewelry fuck. Finally taking a breather I came back to bed with her still sprawled open legs on the sheet. A trail of her fluids and my cum puddled and dripped from her snatch. Another little reminder how Tom could load her up. I smiled knowing that she had no idea I knew about their secret. I was going to fuck her again.

"You know how much I love you." She smiled with all her charm.

"I love you, too."

"I'm going to fuck another man!"

I laughed.

"No, Jimmy. I'm serious. I'm going to fuck another man."

"What brought that on a Valentine's Day?"

"I don't know. I've decided to do it. I thought I should tell you."

"Why?"

"No reason. I just decided to fuck another guy. Not that I don't love you. It's what I decided to do."

"Is it someone I know?"

"I don't think so. Do you think I'd fuck one of your friends?"

"Saying you have friends of your own?"

"Of course I do! I'm going to fuck one of them."

"Someone from work?"

"Does it matter?"

"When is this going to happen?"

"I haven't let him know I'm willing. Maybe I'll let him know tomorrow."

Everything was normal the next morning. Needless to say I didn't fuck her after her announcement. I did lay there for an hour with a hardon after she dozed off to sleep. A new guy fucking her? That may be workable. It was easy to imagine a stranger crawled between her legs.

At the end of next day I got the call.

"Jimmy, go out and get yourself a nice dinner tonight. I'll be home late."

"How late?"

"Maybe just home to change for work tomorrow."

"So, you're going to fuck this guy?"

"That's already been decided."

I'd wake up in the night expecting her to be beside me, well fucked and full of this stranger's cum. Instead, she was right about coming home to change for work the next day. She was loving and kind with no guilt about cheating on our marriage.

"Should I be worried? Are you serious about this guy?"

"No. Not serious. I just wondered what it would be like to fuck him. Now I know."

"Was it good?"

"Really, really, good."

She gave me a kiss as she hurried to leave.

"Is his dick bigger than mine?"

"Why would you want to know that?"

"I don't know. Is it bigger than Tom's?"

That stopped her in her tracks.

"How do you know about that?"

"I was out in the parking lot at your brother's wedding. I saw his cock in you. I saw him cum. That was huge."

"Well then, you see why I fuck him."-

"Is the new guy bigger than Tom?"

"Maybe a little. Now you know why I fucked him, too."

It wasn't a fight. Not even a raised voice. Just a married couple talking about her infidelity. She kissed me on the mouth.

"I love you, Jimmy."

"Love you, too."

"See you in the morning again, Jimmy."

"Spending another night?"

"If you were me, wouldn't you?

I stood in stunned silence. She really fucked up my day. I didn't go whining to any body. I ran my options in my head. There was no way to fight it. Eventually I'd probably move on to someone else. Right now I may be in for the show of my life. The idea of her fucking some guy with a big dick had some appeal to me. Again, the image of Tom fucking her full depth from behind consumed my thoughts. I sat down at the kitchen table.

She didn't even call that night. I went to a pickup bar. I had a couple of drinks. Not enough to make the past their prime bitches look good to me.

I was thinking about the girl at the bachelor party back at the wedding. I watched her fuck a dozen guys and it didn't even faze her. Her husband probably sat at home hoping she'd fuck her way through it and come home. Maybe he didn't even know. I could see my wife being like that. Would she fuck a dozen guys at a party? Inside myself I realized that maybe she could. Maybes are for dumbasses. This new fuck buddy wasn't a maybe. It was a fact.

I kept expecting my cell phone to ring. It did not. A younger woman more my age tried to strike up a conversation. She might have the potential for a revenge fuck if she lost 30 pounds and wasn't so damned ugly. In retrospect I should have fucked her nice personality and been done with it.

Home to bed. Morning meant morning. Kerri wouldn't be coming home in the night. Still, I slept peacefully.

True to form Kerri stopped in for change of clothing in the morning. The next night Kerri came home as usual. We didn't fuck, but we did the night after that.

"I thought you'd be out getting you cunt pounded again tonight."

"Did you want me out getting my cunt pounded?"

"No, it's nice having you home with me."

The next night she was home, too.

"How did you find out about Tom fucking me?"

"I saw you fucking him in the truck. I, also, saw a someone drive away after dropping you off the night before."

"You didn't say anything to Bert, did you?"

"Tom's still alive, isn't he?" I bluffed.

"Well, don't say anything to her."

"I did learn some things from a couple of your old school chums while you were sneaking off with Tom."

"Really? Like what?"

"First of all your lie about four guys before you met me was well over forty."

"Would you have married me if I had told you?"

"Was forty a good figure?"

"That was probably a bit light. I was a young girl from South Texas. I had to be that South Texas girl."

"They told me you were known as "First Date Kerri" to all the guys."

"There didn't always have to be a date, Sweetie."

My wife mocked me with an air kiss.

And, we got to next Tuesday. Kerri called me from work again. Another night alone for me. She'd see me in the morning.

"Same guy?"

"Yes, same guy. I'm not that girl anymore."

"I almost wish you were."

"We can arrange that. See you in the morning."

This went on over the next two months with me spending two or three nights a week going home alone. She said it was the same guy. I had all kinds of visions in my head. She told me they'd fuck four or five times a night and he'd send her out full of cum from another fuck in the morning.

Then things changed dramatically. She came home around midnight one night saying something major had happened.

"If he hurt you, I'll kill the son-of-a-bitch!"

"He didn't hurt me. He lives in a bad neighborhood. We had been at his apartment for a couple of hours, had sex a couple of times, when two men forced in his front door. They knocked Travis down and roughed him up quite a bit. Then they turned to me. I hadn't even gotten a chance to get dressed. I had Travis' cum running from my twat and they turned on me."

"Oh, my God! Are you alright?"

"I'm fine they didn't hurt me. They said they knew I was cheating on my husband and they were going to take advantage of the situation and get themselves some white pussy. I didn't want to get beat up like Travis or maybe get us both killed. They said they were going to fuck me so I didn't put up much of a fight."

"What did you do?"

"Nothing actually. One of them already had his dick out. It was not hard and already huge. I sat on the bed as he took off his clothes and pumped his cock to full erection. He was about the same thickness as Travis and two inches longer. The other guy was about the same."

"They raped you?"

"At that point they didn't have to rape me. I couldn't help but let them fuck me. They had Travis beat up in a corner while they each fucked me twice before they left telling to hang my panties in the window when I wanted more."

"And, you aren't hurt? Maybe you did the right thing. It's not that you were trying to not be unfaithful to me and Travis getting his ass kicked is kind of funny to me. Did they cum in you unprotected?"

"I didn't insist since I didn't use anything with Travis."

"So, you liked it. Two guys, big cocks. Four times they had cum in you?"

"Except for Travis getting hurt, why wouldn't I? They were really good with those big cocks and once they realized I was really enjoying them fucking me they took their time and did me right."

Kerri didn't look the least bit disturbed by the experience. It wasn't like other guys hadn't been fucking her anyway.

"You didn't seem to notice when I said they wanted my white pussy. Do you realize they were black?"

"You don't seem to mind."

"They were great and it's not like I'm going to have their babies. Dick is dick and apparently I don't mind black dick at all."

"Jesus Christ, Kerri. You wanted them to fuck you after seeing they were black, and attempted rapists at that."

"I let a couple of black guys fuck me. What difference does it make? I wouldn't mind fucking some more like that."

"Wait, you said the first guy was two inches bigger than Travis. That's more than ten inches. How much of that did he get in you?"

"The first time his blew his load in me with still about an inch to go. The second time I took all of it."

"All of it?"

My wife took a ten or eleven inch cock all the way in her? Kerri is 4'11". "Where in the hell did you put that?"

"I don't know. Maybe I was made for it. You should have seen the bulge he put in my tummy. I could see where the head was right up until he'd crammed the last two inches in me."

She called Travis on the phone to see if he was okay. She had never called him with me around. The conversation and her concern for him after he laid in a corner and let her get black fucked sickened my stomach. Even at that my images in my mind of Tom fucking my wife was overridden by a black guy pumping a load into her.

"See you at the dealership tomorrow."

"I didn't know the guy you were fucking was someone from work."

"He's one of the salesmen. He's going to look for a new place starting tomorrow. I guess I'm all yours for a while."

That leaves the door open. Speaking of open doors. A couple of days later ...

"Honey, Travis is really having trouble finding a place."

"There's got to be a lot of places."

"Well, better location and he was only paying $750 per month at his old place."

"At his old place where he got himself beat up and you raped. Raped ... excuse me. Fucked by two black guys."

"We have a guest room no one has ever used."

"And, let us leave it at that. I don't need to watch him fuck my wife."

"I thought you might be kind of in to it."

I couldn't answer. Which was kind of a yes. The only thing that hadn't happened was me actually seeing her fucking him.

"Tell you what. Let me have him over for dinner tomorrow. I'm sure you'll like each other. And, if you do you can watch us fuck if you want."

"Oh, Thanks Kerri. What a wonderful idea. Let me bring a man in to fuck my wife. Maybe watch her fuck him for a few days."

I tried to sound angry and pissed. Yet, if his cock was as big or a little bigger than Tom's I wouldn't mind seeing that in action.

"Just let me bring him over for dinner. You can decide on the rest."

"Okay."

Kerri put a roast out to thaw before kissing me goodbye and leaving for work way too cheerily. I was curious to meet this guy she had been fucking. There wasn't much I could do about his cock being a lot bigger than mine, but maybe I could be a nice guy.

I got home and they were already there in the kitchen. Big shock. She introduced Travis. Travis was black. There had never been a mention of Travis being black. Yet, here he was in my kitchen with my wife. Based on Kerri's trips to his apartment he must have fucked her a hundred times. Watching her fuck her boyfriend would now be watching her fuck her black boyfriend.

Deal me in!

Although my wife was the love of my life the marriage is over. I still get pretty good pussy from her and she is fucking black guys. Hell, half of the men in America have that dream. With her eagerly fucking two black strangers there is not going to be a limit on this. Plus, if she keeps fucking ten to twelve inch black cock there won't be much left for a regular guy like me. I won't be living in a marriage. I'll be living in an amusement park where the only rides are on black dick.

That pretty much ended my love. The little cunt skips out several times a week after announcing she was going to fuck another man. With that the little cunt ended the marriage. I just wanted to enjoy the experience and start to look for options.

While going to the new boyfriend's place the little cunt gets fucked by two oversized black guys. The guys had plans rape the little cunt, but when she sees the size of their equipment my wife greedily fucks them with no consequence.

I'm starting to sound bitter? Maybe a little! I watched the little cunt with Travis. He seems to be a nice guy as if he understands that some, if not most wives, are inclined to fuck around on their hubbies. The world has turned around now with almost 30% more women cheating than their husbands. And, the trend is a large percent of them cheating are with black guys. So, is the little cunt a trendsetter? I had felt giddy when we married when I admitted to my eight sex partners and she lied saying hers was four. After thinking I was pretty cool in the first six months of our marriage I now know that the little cunt's score is above fifty and on the way to sixty.