Kerri Love's 'em Big and black

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kerri, let's say it was the old west and Travis was the fastest gunslinger in town until. Having been the bigger, better badass for awhile he just assumed no one could be better. All of a sudden another gunslinger comes to town and puts two bullets in his chest, or in this case his balls, before he can even get his gun out of its holster."

I watched her expression for a few seconds while she figured in out.

"Oh, and he is mad about that? What about you? You understand, don't you."

"Hey, I just need a place to live. I don't think of us as husband and wife anymore. You go your way and I'll go mine."

"Fine then!" She snapped.

The next two weeks Kerri was gone almost every evening and all of the weekend. There was no doubt Dante had found a perfect fit for his alleged sixteen inch cock. In the middle of the week on a Wednesday Kerri came in around midnight and crawled into bed with me as had been out routine throughout.

"I brought Dante home. He's in the spare bedroom where Travis had been."

"What the fuck, Kerri? That's not part of the deal!"

"I figured since Travis isn't in there Dante could stay. That way I could be home nights so you wouldn't be alone."

She got in bed with me, but got up in the morning to go fuck her new man. I'd heard her and Travis knocking one off before, but this time Kerri was loud. Apparently Dante went back to sleep as I didn't see him before I left for work. Kerri was exceptionally happy and sweet.

"That's the way to start the morning. God, what a cock. The way he opens me up I'll be seeping cum all day at work."

"Is Travis still there?"

"Yes, but he won't even look my way."

That night when I got home Kerri came in right after me. I didn't know if Dante had even left. When he heard talking he came into the kitchen. She kissed him hello.

"Guess what little white girl needs a big black cock fucking her right now?"

With a squeal she followed him to his room. The sounds explained it all although I still couldn't imagine all that cock going into the woman that had been the love of my life. There was a loud grunt from Dante when he sent his load into her.

A few minutes later she was freshly fucked and in the kitchen ready to start dinner still in the tradition of wearing the day of the week style little girl panties. This pair had a little angel on them. Dante had on boxers that left little to be imagined in seeing the size of his cock.

Dante didn't have a lot to say. He spoke to me and asked about work and listened to Kerri's story about how Travis wouldn't talk to her and Janie was put-offish.

Later in the living room Kerri and Dante were on the couch. We had the TV on. Kerri kept wiggling and teasing Dante. Finally she was getting hot while her new black man rubbed her hard little nipples.

"Come on Dante. Fuck me! Jimmy needs to see how his little wife takes your big black cock."

The panties with the little angel embroidery came off, she spun to her knees to the couch and presented a wildly stretched cunt to Dante.

"Are you going to take it all this time, little bitch!"

"Yes, Baby. You know I can."

He shoved the head in and getting a moan from Kerri and then a grunt from Dante when about 4 fat inches easily pushed right in.

Okay, I got a really good look at it at full length. The whole scene was more like a cartoon as the monster leaned over her and drove his fat dick deep inside her.

Kerri was already cumming as he pushed more and more inside her. My eyes locked onto them for almost ten minutes as it looked like she wasn't getting it all in.

"I'm ready now, Dante. Push!"

I almost came out of my chair when he thrust twice and it went balls deep into her. Kerri's eyes were bugged a little and were rolling backwards in her head. He gave her another ten minutes of all that cock before spilling a big load when she hit her max orgasm.

That did it for me. It was no longer an illusion. He fucked her, she took it all. It was like Travis taking control all over again except this time she was a little less in control and more like a little puppy. After TV she went to his room to fuck him and then returned to me.

"Well, what did you think?"

"Think about what?"

"Did you see how big it was and how it filled me up?"

"What do you know about this guy" Does he work? Is he a baby daddy? Even been in jail?"

"I asked about work. I know he has money from somewhere."

"Nice. Maybe he kills people in their sleep when the wife brings him home."

"Oh, I hadn't thought about that."

I didn't saying anything to her, but I secretly started looking for an apartment. I also didn't say anything about looking for Patty McDaniel.

With Travis there we did things as a threesome except for the sex. I had no interest in being a buddy to big dick Dante. When Saturday came around I looked at two apartments and worked my way around to Jerry McDaniel's place. He and Patty were home. We visited a little bit about how Kerri and I had not been around. Then Patty made a deal out of telling something.

"Jerry's going to be out of town all next week." Followed by a wink when Jerry wasn't looking.

Patty was looking pretty good ... and I hadn't had a pussy for a while. Jacking off to the sounds of Kerri fucking Dante worked, but nothing as good a real pussy.

I hound dogged it over there Monday hoping that my unsuspecting friend Jerry McDaniel wasn't aware what his wife Patty was up to. I knocked on the door and Patty quickly whisked me inside.

"I wasn't sure if Jerry would be here."

"Kind of nervous, huh?"

"Yes, I guess."

She kissed me full on the lips and soon had her tongue tied up with mine. Then I felt tits pressed onto my chest. Real nice, average or bigger, real nice tits. I got my hands on them. Then Patty had her hand inside my zipper digging to pull my cock out.

Within minutes we were in their bed and my ass was moving up and down and I was pumping into her. Patty McDaniel fucked right back at me. There was something else. In addition to having tits to lick and play with Patty was just as playful as my wife had been in the days predated to Travis nailing her with his black cock.

Jerry McDaniel was on his business trip with no idea I was fucking his pretty wife Patty. This was my first time fucking some guy's wife. There was some satisfaction to it. I had my first time in months cumming in a pussy someone else hadn't just cum in. She had no objection to taking my load bareback. I liked it.

Patty was fun to talk to. I hadn't had that for months either. With Jerry out of town she was all mine in a strange sort of way. We rested a few minutes, got a drink, and fucked again. I kissed her goodbye.

"You'll come back tomorrow, won't you?"

"Yes, Patty. See you tomorrow night."

We got together the night after that, too. Maybe fucking some guy's spouse was my thing. Then after being over there fucking Jerry's wife Wednesday night I was back home laying in bed listening to the sounds of my wife fucking Dante and his big grunt as he filled her with seed.

I really hated the idea of her coming back to my bed after fucking Dante. Jerry McDaniel would have felt the same way.

It was one of those awkward times. Kerri had a weekend call from her Mom and Dad. She took it outside about the time Dante came out of his room after sleeping in. I had my computer open on the kitchen table.

""Hey, Dude. How's it going?"

"Okay, I guess except for you fucking my wife."

"Sorry, but your wife really wants it all the time."

"Yes, she does, doesn't she?"

"Man, I couldn't believe it in that bar when I paid my twenty to fuck the white chicks and found out that your wife was one of them. I spoke to her to brace herself for a man's cock. As soon as I buried it in her and started fucking her she knew it was me."

"Wait a minute. She knew is was you? Are you one of the guys that broke in to rape her?"

"Yes, it was me. She was thrilled to see me."

"What about your friend that was with you? Did he fuck her, too?"

"No, he had a little problem with selling a stolen handgun from a burglary we did. He was selling it to an undercover cop and there was that whole felon with a weapon thing. He won't be fucking anybody the next ten to twenty years."

"Well, anyway, thanks for beating the fuck out of her boyfriend."

"Our pleasure, my man!"

"She has never said a word about you being one of the guys that tried to rape her."

"Hey, I'm not a marriage consoler. I just fuck the ones that want fucking. I don't think anyone could rape your wife, Dude. As soon as she saw my dick she wanted to fuck us. The woman at the bar wasn't happy when we took your wife and her friend out of there. Your wife had taken on the big train ... probably twenty black guys and her friend was fucking and sucking about as many. You know, even after that I took them to a party where they must have fucked another dozen each. Your wife loves the black cock, man!"

"God, it's hard to believe that she would do that many. I could see eight or ten maybe."

"It's the truth. Some white women just need the occasional fuck festival where they take a whole lot of black cock. She fucked a lot of Brothers. Anyone that would come up to her she would keep those legs spread and fuck them. That's where she met Handy."

"Who's Handy?"

"Handy is the dick she's never going to get all inside her tiny body. Handy is one fucked up dude. We call him handy because the dude is retarded as hell, but can fix anything from cars to cell phones. His Momma got pregnant with him by her grandfather on her Daddy's side. Right off the bat he came out stupid. Then he was hit two different times by cars on his bicycle, shot in the chest five times as a teenager, and put his own eye out shooting a BB gun. He is one ugly and distress motherfucker. But, your wife loves to fuck him man. His cock looks like it's a foot and a half long. It's not any thicker than other guys she fucks. The damn thing is just more than your wife or any other women I know can take inside her. Your woman can't get it all in her and it drives her crazy."

"And, she likes this guy fucking her?"

"Likes it? She loves it! I always take her around where he is just so I watch him fuck her, man. He knows how to use that cock and she can't get enough. Even his own Mom fucks him. He's got kids by a couple of dozen women. With being such a messed up freak they can't even make him pay child support. He keeps fucking them. The women, most of them white, keep popping them black babies out."

Dante laughed and for some reason I laughed with him. While he was still laughing he slapped me on the shoulder.

"Your wife was born to fuck black guys, man. That's all there is to it. You should see her when old Handy lines that long black cock to with her pussy to fuck her. She's all giddy and panting and the like, really wanting it." Her cute little ass is humping and inching towards him wanting that big old mushroom head in her. And, you know she cums over and over again before hitting that big one. God Damn! You should see old Handy fuck an orgasm out of her. It just goes on and on and old Handy loves teasing his women."

"So, she gets all wrapped up with Handy?"

"Well, yeah, but not just Handy. There's ten of fifteen of us there when we get together to party. She'll fuck all of us and if someone brings in some friends she'll fuck them, too. When me and your old lady are gone on the weekend she's pullin' a long fucking train and enjoying every minute of it."

Whether it was true or not hearing it from some asshole like Dante made it worse. Kerri's phone call with her parents ended and she came back into the room.

"What did you boys find to talk about?"

"Not much really."

That was my answer, but I was picturing my wife's cunt sucking up Handy's seed and making a black baby with him. The idea of the little black cock whore suckling his child on he slightly swollen breasts made me sick,

Then to make things worse my wife was wearing panties that she kicked off before laying over the arm of the loveseat.

"I need some more black cum in me, Sweetie."

Dante went balls deep the whole 12, 14 or however inches it was supposed to be. I went to get a soda and quietly let myself out the front door. I went by Patty McDaniel's place. Jerry's car was not in the driveway. Either he was gone or they were both gone. I rang the bell. Patty came to the door with a big smile on her face.

"Jimmy! What are you doing?"

"Oh, I just had some time. I thought I'd see if Jerry is home."

"I guess you mean you were hoping he isn't. Is someone wanting some of Patty's little pussy?"

"I guess." I smiled.

"Hurry then. We've got maybe a half hour. Get in here and fuck me."

The bed had been slept in. Patty and Jerry had slept in it the night before. I wondered if she had fucked him after having me over. The nerve of all women. Giving the opportunity they are quick to fuck in their marriage bed. I gave her a good fucking. The kind that tries to wash away the visions of the shit my own wife likes. That never goes away, but for the moment it was nice to bury a load in Patty McDaniel.

As I dressed to leave before her husband got home from the store I noticed the clean, fresh smell of Patty's master bedroom. It was so much different than my whole house house smelling like wet cunt, black cock, and spilled semen.

I spent the rest of the weekend thinking about my fucked up marriage and life. Travis living with us and fucking my wife was mostly fun. Dante fucking her and this Handy guy had an evil to it. I had planned on getting an apartment and moving out, draining the bank accounts and selling her jewelry. Monday morning I skipped work to move out and leaving Kerri's black loving ass to Dante.

It might have been nice to hang around to fuck Patty and making Jerry the cuckold. I never realized how easy fucking married women could be. I'll surely never marry again. Even Patty would want to fuck a black dick and take of load of seed if there was an opportunity.

I nudged the gas pedal as I merged onto the interstate. The hell with marriage. I'll be looking for wives to fuck.

And, I sure as hell ain't going to South Texas ... or maybe I should!