Kerri Love's 'em Big and black

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After ending the call I went back into the living room. My wife was getting fucked from behind by Travis. Her knees were on the couch with her ass high in the air. Cum was already running from her cunt. Travis had already shot a load into her.

I sat down to watch. Kerri had a little tummy now. It pushed down a little more every time Travis pushed in. She had been conditioned inside to take a lot of cock. Too bad the hoodlums that fucked her when they beat Travis up weren't fucking her. I wouldn't mind seeing another three or four inches go in her from the big guy.

Maybe there's an app for that ... "Watch your wife get filled with Black cock cum."

Meanwhile, the teasing of both me and Travis by Kerri about her little bald pussy had Travis fucking her eight times on a Saturday. I feel like a pervert just watching as her tiny body easily takes all of his cock. I've been assessing my part. Jacking off gets the same result and doesn't have near the guilt from her little girl appearance.

A couple of weeks passed without me even giving my wife a kiss. She still says that she loves me. I do not. It's still exciting knowing my wife, my till-death-do-us-partner, is fucking a black guy. Looking up Patty McDaniel in the apartment complex is starting to have a lot of appeal.

Then comes another lifestyle change. I had mentioned several times to my wife and Travis that she should look for more black guys and bigger cock. That got to Travis enough that he called me on it when Kerri wasn't in earshot.

"What are you trying to do, Bro? You're going to mess it up for both of us."

"You let her get screwed by two black attempted rapists. She likes to fuck black cock and she has to be thinking about the two attackers. She consented as soon as she saw how big they were. I mean she has to be thinking every time you fuck her about how much better another three or four inches would be."

"Don't start that shit with me man!"

"Look at who started it. Before you fucked her my wife thought six inches would be all she would ever need. Then getting black instead of white added some wickedness to the whole thing. You know she likes getting reamed out with black cock.. You fucked with my marriage and now it's just a matter of time until she moves up a size or two. You see the signs, don't you?"

Travis turned around and walked away. I fucked with hi his head pretty good. Now he will be watching for some of the signs I made up about Kerri wanting more and bigger black cock. All the while he will be expecting her to spread her legs for a longer fatter version of his.

Meanwhile my wife continued to tease him with the bare pussy, little girl thing. She could use that to make an almost continuous fuck weekend.

I was still trying to find Patty McDaniel. Sometimes after when I had quit fucking my own wife I'd fantasize about fucking Patty McDaniel. A couple if times per week after a particularly intense session between my own and Travis I'd jack off thinking about fucking Jerry McDaniels' wife. Jerry was smallish in stature and quite the nerd. Maybe Patty would enjoy a good fucking by a regular guy.

For a guy not married a year yet I had a lot of shit going on. I wondered if Kerri might be fucking someone else from work. Maybe Travis was not the only black guy working there. Someone I didn't know was working there was Janie. I'd later learn that Janie had dated and fucked Travis for a while.

Out of the blue one Friday morning Travis had left for work. Kerri had an announcement.

"I'm taking a girl's night out tonight."

"Oh, really? Who's the friend?"

"Janie from work. We've had lunch a couple of times. It could be fun to go out without you two guys for a change."

Most guys would be stupid enough to trust their wife. I immediately thought of Travis. It was going to happen. I'd planted the seed of a thought in her head and she was going out fucking around. Maybe Janie was real. Maybe Janie was really a guy with a huge cock. My wife wasn't going to settle for less. All of this was on Travis. He was the one fucking Kerri.

I guess she didn't tell Travis. He was shocked when Kerri wasn't home at the usual time and I told him I was going out for a burger and a beer. He bugged me about where she was going when I told him about the girl's night out.

"I don't know man. Some chick named Janie she knows from work."

"Oh, God Damn man. I used to date the cunt. She started fucking around on me. She's a white bitch that's got this thing now to only fuck black guy's with huge fucking dicks."

I laughed and snorted out loud.

"Too bad bud. Same thing happened to me. My girl started fucking a black guy with a bigger dick, too."

"This ain't funny man. This is all fucked up."

Travis was about to cry. He tried to call my wife.

"Went straight to voice mail. Fuck ... man!"

Then he dialed again.

"Shit, Janie won't answer either."

"Probably got a big dick already shoved up their cunts! They aren't going to answer you."

Travis was coming apart.

"What are we going to do?"

"I'm not doing anything, Dude. My wife was already fucking a black guy with a bigger dick. This isn't hurting me any."

When I came back after having the burger and beer I went past Patty McDaniel's apartment hoping to catch her or her husband Jerry. I couldn't get myself to knock on the door even though I had dozens of reasons that all made sense at the time. Back at our apartment Travis was going crazy. He was dialing his phone over and over.

"Relax man. It's not like her flight had crashed. She's just fucking some black guys with her friend. When she gets back you can stick your weenie in there and see if she can still feel you."

Everything I said to him made him more insane as he pictured the events I'd mention."

"Chill out man. They probably aren't even fucking the same guy now. Probably got a line going out the door."

"Oh, shit. We've got to go look for them. You've got to put a stop to this."

"Why me? I couldn't put a stop to you fucking her. You stop her."

"No, let's go look for her. You drive!"

I shouldn't have fucked with him like that. I'd drive places and he'd go inside and stand on his toes trying to see over the crowd. I let it go on for almost two hours, watching him pay the cover charges at the door and then go in and make a fool of himself.

"Let's go by the car dealership to see which car they drove."

Neither car had been moved. They were both in their employee parking spaces.

"Now what are we going to do?"

This was priceless. Travis was like one of those panicked, melt-down guys in some comedy cop drama.

"They either took a cab or a rideshare. They might be fucking the rideshare driver if he was black. They've been off work for almost five hours. The guys that have pumped them full of load after load of cum must comprise a pretty long list by now."

I had to stop him from crying on my shoulder. The guy was now a full blown drama queen.

"Hey, Travis. Let's get something to eat. I know you skipped dinner and I'm hungry again. Let's eat, have a couple of beers and go home to wait for Kerri."

We stopped at a burger chain and got deluxe burgers. Then went to a nude bar for the beers. Travis was the only black guy in the place. None of the women compared to Kerri and I didn't know what Janie even looked like. One of the girls kept trying to flirt some money out of me. I paid her to give Travis a lap dance.

It went pretty well until her redneck boyfriend came over and pointed out that there was a race problem that could result in personal injury. The end of a perfect set up. Travis truly thought he was going to be dragged down the road behind someone's rebel-flagged pickup truck. Of course, I had seen the lap dancer talking to her boyfriend well before getting her straddle-legged over Travis' crotch.

Maybe it was just me, but it seemed like Travis almost ran to my car. Then we went home to wait.

"Hey, Buddy. Sorry we couldn't find them. She's probably had so much black cock in her by now that she couldn't tell you where she is if you could get her to answer your call. All we can do is wait for her to come home."

I was in bed at eleven. At midnight I got a text on my phone.

"Hey, Jimmy. I'm okay. See you in the morning."

I stumbled out to see if Travis was still up. He was pacing in and out of the kitchen.

"Travis."

I scared the shit out of him. His anguish over Kerri fucking around on him had increased.

"Hear anything from Kerri?" I asked.

"No. Did you?"

"Just got a text." I showed him my phone.

"What?? She's not coming home until morning?" FUCK!"

"I don't know, Buddy. She didn't say early morning or late morning."

Zap! Got him again. This was too easy.

I slept until after ten. I don't think Travis slept all. I talked him into eating a couple of sausage links and an egg. Then it went back to us going to look for her. Her car would still be at work and staff would be working at the car lot. They'd wonder about the night Janie and Kerri might have had.

Travis got Janie to answer her phone.

"I'm at work, Travis. Kerri wanted to stay out so I left her with a couple of guys that could take care of her." He related to me. "Not that she wasn't doing okay for herself. She fucked a guy in the restroom at the first club and another in the parking lot. At the second club we went into a back room and about six guys ran a train on her. All were black and all were bigger than you. More cock was all she could think about when I left her. She called me later and was at some house where she had become the center of the party. She called this morning and said most everyone was sleeping and some bus driver named Wallace had thirteen inches of cock buried before splattering a big load in her."

Travis paced the room as he told the story, arms waving up and down as he expressed his dismay.

"She'll probably sleep the rest of the day after the night she had. Maybe we can go look for her tonight if she doesn't show up." I tried to assure him. "I really don't think she is coming home any time soon."

"Oh, shit! Do you mean it? Do you think she'd do that?"

"Hey, she's done a lot of things I never thought she'd do. It's not even a year since I married her."

Travis crashed in his bed for the afternoon. At 4:30 P.M. he darted into the kitchen when I was killing time with a beer.

"Hear anything from Kerri?"

I shook my head no.

"Let's get to the car dealership to follow Janie after she's off work. Maybe she'll lead us to Kerri."

I looked at Travis as if to say hell no. Then I saw the look of anguish on his face. This might be fun. Who wouldn't help some black guy that had been fucking his wife?

"Yeah, let's do that. Let me go take a shit first and put on different pants and shirt."

I pushed everything off until the last second. While we were watching her car a black man came to pick her up. Maybe it was a rideshare driver. Whether or not he'd probably be her first fuck on a Saturday night. At least maybe Janie would lead us to Kerri before Travis' head exploded.

Traffic wasn't so heavy, yet somehow we lost them. Travis wanted to stop and kind of like go door to door.

"I don't know, Buddy. If we keep going we might catch up. If not we can work our way back here and start looking."

Riding with Travis was like having dog in the car that might have seen a cat on the sidewalk. All I needed was some nose prints on the glass. All false alarms.

We headed back to where we lost them. There were a hundred gray cars like the man was driving. We decided there were four clubs in town that played toward blacks and probably twenty bars that fit the bill. We started with the clubs first. I sent Travis in on all four with no luck.

We started on the black bars. Travis did a few and had me start doing a few. I'd just go in the door and look around. Not that I didn't get noticed right away and might have gotten my ass kicked. One place was scary as hell from the outside and men hanging out in the parking lot with all the attention to several females moving around in the crowd.

Travis insisted it was my turn. I didn't give a shit if we found my wife or not. I looked over the crowd. There were a couple of white women no doubt looking for some black fucking. I went inside trying to look menacing like I was police or PI. There were four white women looking to get fucked again. Something told me it wouldn't be the first time. A bouncer type came over to ask what I wanted.

'You got a back room?" I was such a bad ass.

"Maybe ... what you looking for."

"A couple of white women taking some black cock. One of them is real short, no tits, nice ass."

"Okay. There are two in the back. They've been here about an hour. You may have to wait a while on the little one. She's got a line waiting. I got some of that myself a little bit ago. Except for her worked over pussy she looks about twelve."

"That sounds like her. Mind if I take a peek?"

"Sure, if you fuck her the manager is taking a twenty from you."

"Some guy is pimping her out?"

"Well, no. The manager is a woman and there is no such thing as free pussy."

"Yeah, I've found that out the hard way."

"Well, enjoy. You white boys are going to rattle around in her like a golf ball in the cup after a three putt."

The back of the bar was dark, but the room was surprising well lit. This beefy black woman almost threw me out. But, there was Kerri. Forehead down on her forearms, ass in the air, cunt full of cock. I walked right up to her. On a mattress right next to her was another white woman taking a good sized black cock from the missionary position while she sucked another guy's dick to the root.

I watched my wife fuck the black guy. I didn't realize the size of him until he pulled out on the back stroke and pushed, my guess, twelve to fourteen thick inches back into her. Kerri was in a stupor as only being crammed so full of black cock was all that mattered in the world to her at the moment. In retrospect it was.

I looked back at the other woman. She still had cock in her mouth, but her eyes told that she knew who I was.

"You must be Janie."

"She couldn't answer. Just nodded her head with a cock deep in her throat."

The sound of Kerri getting ready to take a load of cum drew my attention back to her. Her voice was muffled with her face on her arms. The words, Fuck me, cum in me, black cock, give me your baby, and "Oh, God, I'm coming" were clear enough.

The beefy black woman spoke up. "Hey, white boy. It's twenty bucks to fuck her or fifty bucks to watch. The line forms back here."

"Uh, no. I've been getting it free at home."

"Oh, the misunderstood husband or boyfriend, I assume. Hey, white chicks get curious and want it. Then they can't stay away from it. I make a grand a week letting white ladies come in here and get loaded with cum, and often time babies. Notice your wife with her head down and her ass way up in the air. Helps hold the cum in. She's either looking for a baby or likes the way the cum feels when it gushes out all at once. I'm guessing there's a pint in her. Makes quite a show. Some squeal, some faint. For all it's a religious experience. What's it going to be for you? Fuck her or watch?"

I looked at the line. Four guys with their dick out, pumping it, waiting a turn. Janie had one waiting after she finished with the one in her cunt and the one in her mouth.

"I just wanted to be sure she was okay."

"Hell, she's more than okay. Look at that cunt, it's ready to spill over."

Just as I looked the next black guy sank about ten inches in her. My wife groaned and pushed back against him. I walked away and went back to the car.

"Any luck?" Travis asked.

"Luck as in did I find her? Yes, I found her. Was there anything lucky about it? No, she was fucking a black guy that had the biggest cock in the city. Over a foot and thick. Probably fourteen inches, maybe longer."

"God, was her hurting her?"

"Don't think so. He was going balls deep. Some woman was charging guys twenty bucks to fuck her. There was a line with four guys with their dicks out. A guy with about ten inches stepped up and plugged her as I was leaving. He was the shortest dick in the line. Janie was fucking one and sucking one. The beefy black woman showed me a stack of twenties with $240 in it. That's twelve guys that have fucked Kerri and cum in her and four in line. The little cunt has sixteen guys fucking her one after the other and it's not even all the way dark out yet."

Travis was crushed. He melted back in the seat.

"I'd better go in there and stop her."

"I don't think so, Buddy. Walking into a bar and trying to stop guys from fucking someone as hot as Kerri would probably get you killed. It's not really something you want to see. Now if you want to fuck her you can pay your twenty dollars and get in line. We need to go home and see what her story is going to be when she gets there."

Travis sat silently. I drove away.

"I can take you past that strip club. Maybe get you a lap dance."

"Fuck you. You're trying to get me killed."

The phones didn't ring. Kerri wasn't home for breakfast or lunch. Travis was totally devastated. He wasn't taking his turn to be betrayed by my wife very well.

"I'm thinking of getting my shit and moving out before she comes back."

"Yeah, Buddy. I think that myself a lot. Just remember when you signed the lease for the new apartment you were Kerri's husband and I was her brother that was going to be here sometimes. If you don't pay the courts will be after you. I'm in free."

In an hour the door closed behind him as he was getting out. I didn't give a shit. Travis and Terri were on the hook for $1500 the next six months. Travis had called his grandmother. He was moving in with her. Strangely, he paid the next month's rent in advance and paid the months after that until lease end.

The final stake wasn't in his heart yet, however.

"Hey, Jimmy. I left some stuff under my bed. I'd better get it while I can and not face your wife."

Just as he came out with posters and magazines from under his bed Kerri pulled into her parking space.

"What am I going to do?" Travis was starting to sweat.

"Just be cool. She doesn't know you left. Sneak out when she's not looking."

"Hey, guys. How you doing?"

"Fine. How was your weekend?"

"A lot of fun actually. Janie knew a lot of fun places,"

"Did you fuck some guys?"

"Yes, Jimmy. I fucked some guys. I need a shower."

For some reason Travis didn't leave while she showered. She came into the living room with nothing on. That little girl look was getting to Travis, and to be honest, me, too.

"Jesus! I've got the biggest fucking cunt. I mean it's huge!"

She put a leg up on the couch and that motherfucker plopped open. It was more than huge.

She laughed. "I fucked a guy that had a sixteen inch cock. God, look at that thing!" She laughed again.

"How did you get it all in you?"

I assume she tried. I wondered how much she could hold.

"It took five or six times. By last night it was going all the way in. I mean my tummy was pushed out all the way to here."

She made a motion with her hands like she was pregnant. It wasn't that I hadn't noticed it a little with Travis ramming what he had into her multiply times daily. Travis was still staring in disbelief.

"Don't worry, Kerri. It will snap to normal in a few days." He sounded so beaten.

"What makes you think I want it to be normal? I love this. I'll be fucking Dante a lot."

That was enough for Travis. He picked up his stuff he had hidden when Kerri came in and exited through the door.

"Where is he going?" Kerri seemed shocked that he wasn't accepting second string status.

"I don't know, but I don't think he is coming back."

"Why not?"

The stupid cunt had turned sideways stupid.