Kerri Love's 'em Big and black

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That's a difference between men and women. If a man cheats guilt will stop him. Maybe a couple of women, but guilt backs him off. Since women don't feel guilt they keep racking them up until dozens of men become a source of pride.

I watched from my recliner while they finished up in the kitchen. The new man in her life. No groping, no kissing, just exchanging a few smiles. I figured the little cunt would be all over him. I stayed in the recliner when they came in and sat on the love seat. Not really close as we watched a game show. I didn't really think my wife invited him over to watch TV.

Just as some woman on the game show bought a vowel my wife wiggled out of her slacks and panties. Naked from the waist down I looked at her bare thighs with a little bit of bush peeking out. Still sitting on the love seat she took off her blouse to reveal those half A-Cup boobs that made her look like young teen.

"Fuck me, Travis. Show Jimmy how his wife loves black cock."

Without looking at me Travis lifted his ass to pull down his pants and boxers. Standing up he dropped them to the floor and stepped out of them. He took off his shirt as my wife scooted down so her ass was off the love seat and spread her legs. With a full open view to me he dropped to his knees and aimed his eight or nine cock at her willing snatch.

I knew for sure the romance was over when he shoved the whole length of his cock into her with one push. No backstroke to get the head of it lubed. No stop to let her adjust. No going deeper each stoke. The whole thing glided in with one long smooth movement. My wife just took Travis' black cock with no effort. Nine inches, balls deep. There she was fucking a black guy right in front of me.

There wasn't a lot to see at first although I was watching closely. Travis held it buried deep with all he had. Mostly it was the contrast of his black skin against her white as he lay motionless between her spread thighs. After about a minute Kerri started rocking up against his cock. Travis started short strokes and they kept that pace for several minutes until it was obvious that my young bride was about to cum on his big cock. He kept a steady stroke and let her cum pretty hard. After letting her come down a little bit he starting pumping harder and then more furiously. The sounds from my wife were familiar if not a little more intense.

This was when I was really getting a view. He was pulling out until just the head was in her and plunging back in. A couple of times he came out too far and my wife was frantically reaching for it to guide the head back inside her wide open cunt.

By then I was realizing that a size comparison was disgustingly difficult to even try. If I could take my cock, take three of them, put two side by side and stack one on top, then add three inches to the length I'd have pretty much what Travis was about use to blast a load of cum into my wife.

Then I noticed her alternately peeking at me watching and looking down at Travis' cock working into her. Travis was pushed up on his arms by then and offering her a good view of both. When I noticed Kerri was watching my reaction to her taking all that cock our eyes locked. She didn't look down again. She just watched me watch her fuck black dick. The expressions on her face gave a play by play of what he was doing to her.

As far a Travis, all I saw was a black ass blur and a black cock pumping into my wife. The sounds from both announced that they were going to cum together until Kerri almost squealed.

"Oh, fuck me! Fuck meeeeee! Fuck me with that wonderful black cock. Fill my little pussy with your black seed. Fuck me hard! Show Jimmy how you fuck meeeeee!"

I watched his ass twitch as she got what she wanted. He held it in her for a while as she rocked her hips up as to try to keep any of his cum from running out of her. Kerri got up with great big grin and danced off to the bathroom. Then an odd thing, Travis got up and started to dress. Once fully clothed he thanked me for a great evening and left.

"Tell Kerri I had a great time and that I'll see her at work tomorrow."

Well, wham, bam, thank you 'Mam. He didn't even wait for Kerri to come out of the bathroom.

"Where's Travis?"

"He said to thank you for the evening. And, that he would see you at work tomorrow."

"That attack really fucked him up. He'll try to get home before dark and then leave the lights off."

"They scared him that badly?"

"He's afraid that if the guys force their way in again and I'm not there that they might kill him. He really needs a place to live."

"There aren't enough apartments that he can't find one?"

"The ones he can afford aren't in any better place than he is now."

"What's he trying to pay?"

"Seven to eight."

"Maybe he should sign on with a roommate."

"Think of all the things we could do if we had that money."

"What? You mean rent him the guest room?"

"He'd be a lot better than most anyone else you could get in here."

"First of all, who said our guest room was for rent? Then why should I rent it to a black guy who is fucking my wife. A black guy that laid in a ball while my wife got fucked by two hoodlums wanting some white pussy. I don't see the logic here, Kerri."

"He's going to fuck me anyway. We could use the extra cash. Maybe if we all three went together we could get a lot nicer place ourselves."

"Kerri. What we basically have here is me pimping my wife out to a black guy."

"I think we could make it work."

At this point I had long since decided that my marriage was fucked. With what I learned the last few months of my marriage is that my marriage was fucked in the beginning after the heads up from my sister-in-law. I'd be getting free tickets to a sex show and my wife would be the star.

"Go ahead, Kerri. Rent him the guest room, and fuck him. The rent is $800 and I want first and last in cash."

"Really? Do you mean it?"

"Yeah, sure. Rent it to him."

"Oh, great! I'm going to call Travis now."

I didn't hear much of the conversation, but my wife was all bubbly sharing the news.

"Honey, Travis can grab his stuff and come over now. Is that okay?"

In less than and hour, fifty two minutes actually, we had a new roommate.

"Hey, thanks for doing this man. I promise you that you won't be sorry."

"What about the rest of your stuff?"

"Most of it was left in the place when I rented it."

I looked at my wife. She did a little shimmy-wiggle showing that she couldn't contain her excitement.

We watched TV until the news came on. Travis got up and announced that he was turning in. I half expected my wife to go back there with him. Instead she stood and gave him a brotherly peck on the lips and told him goodnight. My wife and I went to our bed a few minutes later.

"Thank you for tonight. I won't have to worry about Travis now."

"And, I'm not supposed to worry about my new roomie"

She laughed and caught me with a hard cock that she quickly took me into her mouth. One blow job made all the difference in the world. I slept sound through the night. Not sound enough to be alert to any middle of the night attempt from the two of them. I don't think Travis was expecting her, but every little movement caused me to stir enough to keep my wife in my bed for the night. For that night anyway.

The shower woke my up in the morning. My wife was early to be going to work. When she came out of the master bath dried off and naked I had my answer.

"I'm going to fuck Travis this morning before I go to work. I'll have his cum in me all day as people meander around my desk. Guys that wished the could do me won't know my pussy is leaking his seed."

She was gone about twenty minutes and came back and dressed in front of me with her cunt swollen and dripping blackman's semen She gave me a kiss while I was still dressing and went to the kitchen. She made breakfast as usual, now with the extra place for our new black roommate.

We had a good conversation with no mention of Kerri and Travis fucking only minutes earlier. I kissed her goodbye knowing she was carrying a good mixture of their fluids.

After that there was never a bad time for my wife to get eight or nine inches of cock. Although I felt overshadowed by three inches I would occasionally remind Travis that the hoodlums that forced their way in on them had fucked her with considerably more.

The usual before morning fucks were in his room and the evening and weekend stuff was in full view. After seeing her fuck Travis a few times I got to where I wanted to fuck her again. I was in for two or three nights a week. I learned that a loose pussy is still good pussy.

We were getting along like three friends with no squabbles or hard feelings. Travis turned out to be a pretty nice guy that just happened to be fucking my wife.

It was hard to believe a month had flown by when Travis was handing me the next month's rent. Eight Hundred Dollars cash went into my pocket. We'll call it rent because Travis was fucking her three and four times some days

We were doing things like going out to eat, maybe see a movie or a ballgame. After the third rent payment we decided to get a nicer place. Travis turned out to be a pretty good thing for both of us. Sometimes Travis took out my wife like on a date to dinner and maybe dancing or whatever. When I took her out Travis always came along.

It was one of those nights that we made a little shift in our sex life. I was horny as hell myself. Kerri noticed it when we went to bed. I had watched him fuck her in the kitchen while she cooked. She wanted his cock in her cunt again while we were watching television. At bedtime Kerri went into his bedroom. I heard her cum hard three times while her fucked her. She got him to put another load of cum in her again.

When she came into our bedroom she could see that all the watching, then the listening had gotten to me.

It's looks like my husband could use some pussy. Do you want to fuck me?"

"You know I do."

"Okay, do you want me to try to clean up like I always do or to you want it raw and nasty?"

We had never mentioned that to each other. I was shocked that she would ask. I hesitated a little with my answer.

"Oh, you do want it raw and nasty. Does my Jimmy want some sloppy seconds all over his dick?"

She was on her back, legs spread before I could act. I looked and saw what raw and nasty looked liked. I had seen it a lot but never before I was going to poke my dick in it. I got up on my knees and knee walked between her legs. A surge of cum came out of her and puddled on the sheet. I was in the game. I put my dick in her and started fucking.

I had gotten used to loose. Now I had slick. The whole thing got to my wife. The idea of me slopping around in Travis' goo made her cum hard. My wife was just cumming like crazy knowing her husband was getting black cum sloppy seconds. After several quick little orgasms she went into cumming real hard and then went limp. It took a minute for her to come to and move. She had cum so hard she passed out. Once she was alert again ...

"Jesus, Travis doesn't make me cum like that!"

"Let me run down the hall to tell him!" I offered.

"No, you can't do that. I mean it was just different. Something must be screwing with my head."

This time she got cozy into the sheets and went to sleep. Cum leaked everywhere. I woke up in a crust of dried semen, not all mine. The next morning she showered and went into see Travis to get herself plowed good. At breakfast she kept glancing at me like I had grown and extra eye or something. I guessed that she couldn't understand what had happened without a huge dick in her.

She didn't mention the night before or ask for it again for several days. This time she kept looking at me, maybe wondering if I had hit her with a shoe or something the time before. Again after me slopping around in her cunt and Travis' cum she had some pretty decent orgasms and suddenly rocketed off a huge one. She didn't say a thing this time. I got a strange and confused look from her and watched her go right to sleep.

That weekend we were playing around and after one of the times fucking her Travis looked at Kerri's tiny 4'-11" body and almost flat chest and teased her that fucking her was like fucking a ten year old. She got back at him with ...

"Hey, Mister. I'm the neighbor's daughter. Want to fuck my little girl pussy?"

That shook Travis. He sported a tremendous hardon and fucked her royally with it to the point I thought the neighbors would bang on the walls for them to quiet down. I found myself as aroused as the two of them.

Tuesday night was my wife's twenty-first birthday. Travis came home after both Kerri and I did. He was carrying a small department store bag.

"I've got something special for my favorite girl's birthday."

Kerri looked puzzled as she reached into the bag. She held up a package of panties marked girl's size six. The wrapping listed embroidered characters, a little kitten, a pony, a puppy, etc. She laughed, Travis laughed with her. I wasn't sure about it being funny. She pulled off her panties, tore open the package and put on the pair with the kitten. They fit her like a glove.

"So, is this how you want your little girl to look in her sweet panties?"

Travis grinned. Kerri pulled off her top to expose her little titties. She wiggled her ass at him to tease, then turned around to run her hand down the front of the new underwear to rub her pussy. This wasn't unusual for my wife to be around the house in just her underwear on the bottoms. Somehow the girl's panties changed it to a whole different tone.

"Do you want to fuck my little girl pussy? Do you Travis? Do you, huh?"

It was quite a sight. We weren't starting dinner any more. Travis picked up my squealing wife and took her into his room to fuck her. I sort of dabbled with the meal not knowing when they would come back. Twenty minutes later they were back with Kerri wearing just the kid's underwear, little boobs jiggling with her nipples still erect.

Later my wife fucked him twice in front of me. Travis took her to his room for a final black cock breeding before sending her back to my bed.

"Wow! Some birthday, huh! And, you didn't even get a chance to fuck your wife."

She was standing at the foot of the bed in the panties looking very, very well-fucked.

"Let me shower. There's a surprise for you."

She tossed her cum soaked undies at me and disappeared into the bathroom. I heard some giggling after the shower came on. Soon she came to the side of the bed wearing a fresh pair of underwear with a unicorn on them. After a few seconds of teasing she pulled down the panties.

Bare pussy! My wife had shaved her bush. Not even a landing strip remained. Now she definitely looked like a preteen. My cock went instantly hard. Every part of her said too young to be legal. When her split was revealed I could have fitted a half dollar in it from Travis just pulling out of her minutes earlier.

Still she needed fucking. I'd be getting to her bald cunt before Travis even knew about it. Some of the black cum still inside her made her hole glisten with its slickness.

Her leg came up on the bed and she straddled me and engulfed my cock in one stroke. As I let her do the work my eyes never went to her face. I'd glance at her small tits and hard nipples and look right back at her hairless snatch as my cock was taken in and out between her puffy cunt lips. I coasted through a couple of her quick orgasms. When the big one hit I was ready to give her a full load of my seed to go with what she had already claimed from Travis.

When Travis saw her shaved slit he went nuts. Fucked her hard, fast and furiously. Unloaded an unbelievable load of cum in her. Then fucked her again.

That weekend we took Kerri out for her birthday. We danced, drank a little, and had a really good time. Kerri posted a photo on social media. That got me a call from her sister.

"Hey, Jimmy. I see my husband has some competition."

"Oh, that? No, we just took her out for her birthday."

"Well, as Dad likes to say, if you see a black man with a white couple he's fucking her."

"That sounds a little harsh. They are just friends. Travis rents a room from us."

"Like we said, Jimmy. She's fucking the black guy. You don't have to say as much. It's a fact that a black man doesn't hang around with a white women unless he's fucking her. Has he got a big pecker, Jimmy?"

"What makes your Dad such a expert?"

"He told me about Mom."

I was picturing their Mom. She comes off as straight laced as they come. I almost laughed at the idea of a black cock in her.

"Dad joined the Army for four years and spent two tours in Germany. He didn't know during those years that South Texas pussy loves black. Mom took on dozens of them. They didn't want children until he fulfilled his service so Mom was on the pill. Mom won't talk about it, but don't get Dad started."

"You've got to be shitting me."

"No, they had off base housing in Fort Bragg. Mom would fuck any black guy that didn't have a wife or girlfriend and a hell of a lot of them that did. Even when Dad was back in the States she kept letting them fuck her. It almost ended the marriage and almost didn't have kids."

"How did he get her to quit?"

"That wasn't part of the deal. She has a few locals and still takes an occasional weekend into Houston. It looks like your wife has moved on to fucking blacks now, too."

"That doesn't mean your sister is like that."

"Trust me, Jimmy. My sister is like that. I still fuck a random black guy myself every now and then. Most of my friends fuck black guys. Take a look at the picture of you three out partying. Take a good look. See where you three are standing. Watch her body language. She's fucking him, Jimmy. You've got to know it. South Texas women, especially the rich and pretty ones like to fuck big black cock."

Shit! Our first anniversary was coming up. I'd married into a family of whores. My mind was picturing my sister-in-law Bert taking a big black cock. Damn! That was hot! And, the Mom, too. Holy fucking shit!

"So, tell me Jimmy, is she fucking him?"

"Ha! I knew it!"

"I didn't say anything."

"You didn't say no. She's fucking him."

"You can be a real ass, Bert."

"Hey, Jimmy. I'm kicking Dave to the curb. Want to come to South Texas and fuck your sister-in-law? I owe your little bitch that much."

It wasn't the kind of thing I'd drive down there for, but maybe I wouldn't mind fucking her. Her body was a lot more flushed out than her sister. I could add her to the list of eight women I'd been with. Now knowing what I know about the family wouldn't that be the cherry on top? I filed that away as an opportunity. Maybe I could find some opportunities at home.

There was that couple in the next apartment building that Kerri had met at the mailboxes. We went to a couple of parties at their place and the wife had come on to me. Jerry McDaniel was a nice enough guy and maybe fucking his wife wouldn't be a nice thing to do. His wife Patty did project a fuck me vibe that did pique my interest, but with Kerri on my arm there wasn't a good sense reason to go for it. Now rather than on my arm Kerri was under Travis and filled with his black seed. Maybe Patty could deserve another look.

"Well, Jimmy, if you don't want to talk I should let you go watch your black friend fuck your wife. I'm serious about letting you test drive some hot pussy. I'd would make you regret hooking up with the wrong sister."

"Okay, Bert. You've got me curious about what the hell you and my wife are up to. It sounds like a trap to me."

"Don't ever play poker, Jimmy. You don't bluff very well. Call me if you want to talk."

Why the fuck did Kerri post the photo to social media? Her Mom had to see it, too. Maybe she wanted them to know she could fuck interracial as well. The whole damn bunch of them were BBC whores.