Kidnapped (A One Week Chronicles)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Louise69
Louise69
328 Followers

A tiny thing. Nothing he noticed, but it was all part of the process. Build up the small things until the big things seem small themselves. Mal also did something surprising. He hit ten kilometres and kept going, increasing the gears and pushing himself harder until his heavy breathing sounded loud in the confines of the room, hands slick with sweat and running into his eyes as he blinked the acrid liquid away. Hitting twenty kilometres, he eased the gears down and idly cycled for a kilometre before coming to a halt, struggling to control his breathing. Mal knew that five years ago, that would have been easy, but he'd let himself go.

As he struggled from the bike, legs sore and wobbly, another message shot down the pipe. Making his way slowly to the message, he managed to calm his breathing and heart rate before unravelling the message.

Dear Mel,

Well done! That was awesome! I'm so pleased. You'll find your bathroom unlocked in the bedroom. I also took the liberty of removing your slop bucket, which stank, so you can thank me later.

As you've done so well, get yourself a shower, but use the razor. All over please. When you're done, come back here and I'll show you how to dress.

If you do this, there's a new reward waiting and I know you'll love it!

Hugs xx

Intrigued, Mal put the note on the table and walked into the bedroom. In the far corner a door hung ajar. He hadn't even noticed its presence as it was perfectly matched with the wall and sat flush into it, barely a slither of a gap noticeable.

Entering the bathroom, it was as he'd expected. Pink was the prominent colour, but it was large and spacious with a bath, a walk in shower and large sink with one wall completely mirrored. He gasped in astonishment at his reflection. His eyebrows had been plucked and were thin arches that traced the curve of his eye. Wallowing in self-pity for two days, he hadn't noticed that his ears had been pierced and a gold stud in each lobe sparkled in the brightly lit room. He clamped down on the surge of anger that coursed through him and kept calm. Survival was his goal. Opportunities would present themselves and he needed to be fit and strong to take them.

He grabbed a pink towel that matched the pink mat on the floor and stripped off his clothes, struggling to get out of the tight sports bra. He tossed them into a clothes basket and ran a scalding hot shower. As he waited for the right temperature, a TV screen in the corner came to life. On it was a simple set of instructions.

i.Shower.

ii.Shave.

iii.Shave some more.

iv.Moisturise all over.

v.Towel under arm pits 

vi.Come to living room.

vii.Hugs xx

Mal followed the instructions and made sure that his body was smooth all over. The razor was pink, naturally, and the shaving foam covered him in a feminine scent. He then washed himself with the feminine smelling shower gel and spent ten minutes enjoying the sensation of the hot water soothing his sore muscles.

Eventually, he stepped from the shower and brushed his teeth (pink toothbrush of course) before drying himself with the thick towel by patting the water from his smooth skin. Applying the expensive looking moisturiser over his body, he wrapped the towel under his armpits and left the bathroom, his body tingling as he felt the world in a completely different way. The sensation felt weird to Mal as the large towel rubbed against his legs and he made a mental note that it wasn't such a bad feeling.

As soon as he entered the living room, as his captor had called it, the projector came to life and he saw the same woman smiling at him. She was dressed in tight fitting denim jeans and a satin top with a deep v-neck, revealing a hint of breast. Enough to titillate, not enough to be slutty. She looked stunning and Mal chastised his body once more for letting him down.

"Morning Mel, I'm so pleased to see you coming round to my way of thinking. Maybe there's hope for you after all." Mal gave a gracious nod of his head.

"Thank you for the shower...what's your name?" The woman raised an admonishing finger at him and tutted loudly.

"That's for another time. Can't have you running off and saying who kidnapped you now, can we?"

Mal ignored the comment and gestured at the pile of clothes.

"Pretty sure there's no great mystery to dressing in woman's clothes," he said. "You don't have to help me Moirae." He gave her a slight grin at the name he'd chosen for her and enjoyed seeing her frown. She was always so bubbly that it didn't quite fit. He saw her reach for an iPad and type in the name before grinning at Mal.

"Moirae it is," she said, appraising Mal anew. "Maybe you haven't forgotten everything just yet."

Mal started to rummage through the clothes and picked up a pair of stockings and a corset, gulping at the binds and fierce boning he felt in it. Holding it upside down, he glanced at the screen.

"Ok, maybe I do need some help." Moirae gave a happy smile and winked mischievously.

"You are holding the ultimate symbol of femininity but don't let that sucker you into thinking it's a cage. Take strength from it. It's sensual, firm, sexy and empowering. Eventually. It takes some practise. Remove your towel."

Mal blushed at that and Moirae laughed gleefully.

"Who do you think stripped you and shaved your body? I even waxed your butt crack, so there's no secrets here honey. Well, not your body anyway." Mal hesitated a few seconds more, before shrugging and removing his towel. He knew that he had a large enough member to make any woman blush and grinned as his captor arched a perfectly manicured eyebrow at him. She then showed him how to loosen the ties at the back of the corset and pull it around his body. It was made of the smoothest black satin and laced with steel bones. It reached from his waist to just below his chest, four suspenders hanging down loose. He struggled with the metal clasps at the front but soon managed to hook the eyelets in.

"Now lean forward," instructed Moirae and he did as asked. "Take the lace from the left side in your right hand and the right side in your left. Got it? Now pull. Hard. Harder. Now some more. Hold your breath. A little bit more again." Mal grunted as his waist was pulled narrower and narrower, the corset unforgiving in its embrace. He felt his ribs move slightly and held his breath as he was bade to pull it tighter. When he thought it could go no more, she told him to tie a knot in the back. He struggled tying the knot blind, but soon managed it, standing straight and looking down at his flat stomach and thin waist. It hurt to move and he couldn't bend down very far at all.

He'd always enjoyed seeing Katie in a corset and she'd bought a few for special occasions. It had been a long time since he'd cajoled her into wearing one and he could feel his cock stirring in lust.

"Careful hun," said Moirae. "I might get the idea that you were enjoying this." As she teased him, he scowled. As far as he was concerned, his lust stemmed from remembering Katie in a corset and stockings, not from what he was wearing. Moirae bade him get the stockings and showed him how to roll them up without snagging them on his long, bright red nails. He struggled to bend down and put them on and his captor burst into peals of laughter.

"Oops!" she said. "I might have forgotten that you have no chair. Go into the bedroom, sit on your bed and put them on as I showed you."

Mal took the stockings into the bedroom and sat on the satin sheets. They felt so soft and smooth on his newly shaved legs that he shuddered to himself, glad that he couldn't see Moirae's face. He knew she would be laughing at him. His stockings were made of the softest silk, black with lacy tops and, as he rolled them up his legs, he couldn't help but close his eyes and enjoy the sensation as they clung sensually to his moisturised skin.

He took a moment to gather himself before heading out to the living room, Moirae whistling with delight as she saw how sexy his long legs looked. He'd never been tall, but his legs reached forever. She showed him how to attach the suspenders from the corset to them and he struggled with the ones at the back. Managing, eventually to attach the suspenders, Moirae had him adjust them so that they were a bit tighter. He would feel them against his skin every time he walked, she said.

"You'll put it in your top five sexy feeling," she said with a knowing smile. Mal ignored her. He knew what she was doing and wouldn't be caught out. Without realising it, he already had. He just didn't know it yet. The hooks were in and, once embedded, they never let go...

"What now?" he asked. Moirae gleefully proclaimed that the breasts were next and directed him to the silken bra and matching thong. He slid the thong up his legs and tucked his growing member into the pouch woven inside, glad to finally conceal it from his captor. He struggled to fit it in and had to relax a moment so that his excitement calmed enough and there was a knowing silence from the screen on the wall. Mal assiduously ignored her. The knickers were a matching black satin to the corset and the bra also matched this. It was padded and silken, with a tiny bow in the middle.

Being new to wearing a bra, Moirae had him fasten the clips at the front and then swivel it round before putting it over his shoulders. He reached out for the breasts and his hands paused as he touched them. They were a soft silicon and perfectly life like with dark nipples protruding out. They were not too large, but perfectly suited to his frame. He pushed them into the bra and adjusted them so that they fit, marvelling at the feel and texture of them. Tucked into the bra, they felt real and he spent a moment simply holding them. Something was changing in Mal. He didn't know it, wouldn't allow himself to see it, but his captor did and she watched in silence as she saw his brain rewire itself into something it was always meant to be.

She knew what it looked like. Had undergone it herself.

Eventually, he looked up, unaware of what had happened. He would justify his actions in several ways. It was a response to the environment, a way for his body and mind to cope. It was also Mal doing what it took to get out of his imprisonment. He would also tell himself that the days were long and he needed to fill them with something, stuck as he was in these two rooms.

"What now?" he asked. Moirae gave him a smile.

"Dress and shoes hunny-bun. Staples of any wardrobe." On the table lay a Coast dress that had been adjusted to fit Mal. It was a deep blue and made of the softest duchess satin. The dress was much heavier than Mal thought and had a high bust, which would hide his falsies and thick shoulders that would hide his bra straps. The dress reached down to his knees and Moirae had him undo the zip at the back and step into the dress, pulling the stunningly soft material up his legs and sliding his arms through the straps. The feel of satin caressing his stockings sent shivers of energy crackling around Mal's body and he felt his heart skip slightly as his pulse increased. His cock strained in its pouch and Mal was lost in a wave of euphoria, his heightened emotional state at his incarceration fuelling the feeling exponentially.

The dress fit snugly around his body and he struggled to reach behind and pull the zip up, his long nails making the task more difficult, but loving the feeling as the heavy satin embraced him more tightly with every inch of zip. Moirae had been watching him quietly, a wry smile on her face as Mal smoothed the dress and adjusted himself so that he could see how it looked on him. He wanted a mirror, but the room was bare of such niceties. He was aware that he'd look a bit silly without a wig or make-up, but was intrigued to see nonetheless.

"Now for the shoes," said Moirae and the dumb waiter swooshed open. Mal walked over, loving the feeling of how the skirt forced his legs close together and inhibited every step, but also teased him with its silken touch every time he moved. The corset kept his back straight and made him thrust his breasts out a little more for balance. He was acutely aware of the silicone breasts at the bottom of his vision.

"We're gonna need to work on your walk Mel," said Moirae, chuckling as she watched Mal cross the room. Reaching the dumb waiter, he stopped, the shoes inside giving him pause for thought. They were a pair of Christian Louboutin court shoes and even he knew how expensive they were. Black patent and with a pointed toe, it wasn't the cost that stopped him, it was the wicked heel, a five inch spike that would doubtless cause a novice problems. Moirae, seeing his discomfort gave an apologetic shrug.

"Sorry. It was yesterday's punishment and that still stands. Also, they're stunning. Who wouldn't want to wear them?"

"Er...someone who's never worn heels before?" Moirae pretended to give Mal's response some thought and then gave him her devilish grin.

"Sink or swim. Walk or fall. You've got plenty of time to practise. You'll need to sit down to put them on though." Mal picked up the shoes and walked into the bedroom, sitting on the bed and almost sliding off as the pink satin sheets and his electric blue satin dress met. The corset kept his back straight and he was getting used to breathing from his chest in a much more controlled fashion. Getting his balance, Mal slid his stockinged feet into the shoes. He was surprised at how soft the leather was, yet it was unyielding and his toes were forced together as his foot was forced into an arch that would be painful for a long time before becoming comfortable and even preferable.

He took a moment to admire his feet and was glad that there was no buckle. With his tight corset, he'd barely managed to get into a pair of slip on court shoes.

In the living room, Moirae watched and listened as Mal put the shoes on. She could see him through the open door and burst into peals of laughter as he made to stand, shrug as if it was easier than expected and then fall flat on his face. To his credit, he got back up and gingerly walked into the living room so that Moirae could teach him how to walk.

It took a long time and Mal was exhausted by the time he could walk, stand and then walk, change direction and even sit properly, crossing his legs at the groin and keeping them tight together. Moirae was patient and kind, but also firm. She brooked no argument and her breezy personality washed over any anger he had. He could almost forget his predicament. Almost.

Achilles sore from the shoes and muscles aching from his cycle, Moirae bade him go into the bedroom for ten minutes.

"Why?" asked Mal. A frown passed over Moirae's features and she snapped testily at him, keen for him to remember his place.

"Rule number one is do as I say at all times without question. Clear?" Mal realised that he'd stepped over a line and mumbled an apology, making his way into the bedroom. The door locked behind him and he felt uneasy at why he was now locked in this room. Spying the bathroom door, he walked across the bedroom, not thinking to remove his shoes and looked at himself in the mirror. He was blown away by what he saw. He had no make-up or wig, but couldn't take his eyes off the neck down. He saw the perfect female form with an hour glass figure created by the corset, long legs attenuated by the five inch heels and all wrapped in shimmering satin. He'd never been particularly big, having a natural runners build, but never imagined that he could look like that.

He started to move in front of the mirror, checking his rear, seeing how he looked from every angle and enjoying the sensation of seeing how his breasts moved, heels clacking loudly off the tiles. He was interrupted by a loud click as the bedroom was unlocked and he felt suddenly sheepish, wondering if he'd been watched.

Walking to the living room, he saw that a chair had been placed in front of the table as well as an armchair that now faced the wall where the projector faced. A note slithered down the pipe and Mal opened it with ease, becoming accustomed to his nails.

Dear Mel,

You've done well today, so here is your reward. A chair! 

I've also cooked you a nice warm meal. Don't guzzle it, that's not ladylike. Small pieces. Besides, in your corset, you won't want/be able to eat much!

As an additional reward, the large dildo contains some nice wine and I know you've been missing Game of Thrones, so when you're ready, I'll put that on for you.

Hugs xx

Mal felt a thrill of pleasure at his reward before rationalising his emotions. He was being manipulated and Moirae was doing an excellent job of drip feeding rewards as she turned him into...something. He'd enjoy the rewards, but he still had one purpose and that was escape. He eyed the large dildo at the other end of the room wearily. He was getting used to suckling the smaller one but this looked too big, too lifelike.

Walking over, he took the large, phallic silicone dildo in his hand and squeezed, seeing a small drop of red liquid dribble out. Making a decision, he sank to his knees carefully and found himself facing the dildo. Before he could change his mind, he grabbed it and opened his mouth, taking just the tip. It yielded little, so he took more into his mouth and got more success. The analytical part of his brain came up with a better way to get the wine out, but his emotional side rejected it immediately and he leaned back to release the dildo and swallow the wine. It tasted delicious and he looked at the camera staring back at him reproachfully. He knew his captor would be watching. He winked at the lens and then took the whole length of the dildo into his mouth and sucked greedily, finally getting a decent mouthful of wine. He grinned as some dribbled out and splashed on the floor, thankfully avoiding his dress.

Finally satiated, Mal walked to the dumb waiter to take his food and enjoy some TV.

Later that evening, Mal walked into the bedroom, stumbling slightly in his heels. He'd drank a little wine and it had made him woozy. He hadn't eaten properly in days and the alcohol had gone straight to his brain, dulling the edges and making him feel just that little bit sexier in his heels and dress. Every swing of the arm, motion of the leg and turn of the body served to remind him of the satin he was enveloped in and the firm corset kept his torso straight and forced him to walk in a feminine manner.

His cock strained at its pouch and he struggled to find reason in what was happening. Deciding to simply ignore it, befuddled as he was, Mal spent an age struggling with the zip to the dress before collapsing on his pink bed and falling instantly to sleep.

Hours later, he was woken by the sound of music drifting through the speaker. It came through so imperceptibly, that he wasn't sure that it was real until the piano kicked in and Neil Diamond's soft voice sounded through the room. Mal instantly sat up, knowing that it was still the middle of the night, but unsure as to what was happening.

He ached all over. His head hurt from the wine and his feet hurt from the shoes he still wore. Mal's torso, unused as it was to the corset, felt as if it was on fire, but he ignored all that, focused as he was on the music. Hello Again had been Katie's favourite song and an image of her came unbidden to his mind. Running together at university, holidaying in St Lucia, making love under the stars in France. She was stunning, lithe and athletic with hair that stretched to her waist in a cascade of bouncing curls. Her mouth was slightly too large, her nose a little pointed, but her imperfections made her stand out. She was full of life and vitality, a vibrant energy coursing through her.

It was with a great sadness that he realised that the energy he had so loved in her had dimmed. He also knew that it was his fault. He'd stopped living. All those happy times and memories had been from many years ago. Moirae was right when she said that he was wasting his life. It had been a long time since he'd connected with the world and been part of it. Tears coursed down his cheeks as he realised another truth. Katie wouldn't miss him. No one would. He'd been kidnapped and removed from the world with surgical precision and there was no gaping void where he had once been. Even his own family wouldn't know he'd gone.

Louise69
Louise69
328 Followers