Kidnapped (A One Week Chronicles)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Louise69
Louise69
327 Followers

Reaching into her handbag, she found her purse and gave Mal a tenner.

"Take this outside and give it to the homeless guy with the dog." She waved a waiter over and asked him to get a couple of cooked meats for the animal. He smiled, used to Crystal's requests and went to fetch the meat.

"Why?" asked Mal, suddenly nervous at walking in front of everyone at the restaurant.

"Just do it," hissed Crystal as the waiter brought the meat. Mal took the money and the food and walked from the table to give the homeless man some money and the dog some food. He spent a few moments stroking the dog and chatting with the guy before returning to the table.

As he sat down, Crystal handed him her phone and played back the recording she'd just made.

"What do you see?" Mal watched the video and played it back a few times.

"Nothing."

"Exactly. Nothing. No one sees a man, they don't laugh or point or throw their hands up in disgust. That man there clocks your legs, this woman there likes your shoes. What did that guy say to you?"

"He said thank you miss."

"Need I go on?" Mal paused for a moment and grinned.

"I get your point. It's all new to me but I want this. I really do." Crystal handed him a glass and raised a toast. Mal drank the wine and they enjoyed the evening, Mal clearly relaxing and cutting loose. When he wasn't nervous, he was easy company, bright and engaging. Crystal's bubbly personality hid a keen mind and sharp intellect when she wasn't planning hair brained schemes, and they engaged on several levels.

They stayed for many hours, ate far too much and drank even more. Stumbling from the restaurant, it didn't occur to Mal to do anything other than follow Crystal home. He now knew where she lived, but it didn't matter anymore.

He reflected on this as his finger hovered over the button on the touchscreen. Smiling to himself, he pressed down and indicated that, yes, he was indeed very sure.

He then moved to the full length mirror in the bedroom and appraised himself. He wore a black, lacy basque with stockings and a pair of heels with a wickedly high six inch heel. Over this, he wore a satin dressing gown, untied so that he could see his outfit. Mal's hair was left loose over his shoulders and he'd done his make-up a little more sensual that usual. Last night, he'd hit on an idea and realised that there was one thing he was yet to do.

Taking off his knickers, he walked to the living room and appraised the plug on the floor. It was huge, as big as any that his nightly visitor had used on him and he could already sense how the lifelike silicone cock would feel in him. Stepped over it, he knelt down and gently lowered himself over the plug, closing his eyes as he felt it fill his rear. He'd lubed both plug and his arse before getting dressed and enjoyed the feel as it rubbed his g-spot. He knew Crystal would have turned off any cameras by this point.

Once filled by the dildo, he started to gently move on his knees, enjoying the feel of his satin dressing gown as it slipped over his shoulders. With his hands, he caressed his own body and started to move up and down on the dildo, bringing himself closer to climax.

It was here that he found eternity in the now. Everything that he had done brought him to this one moment. He relaxed and let go of everything he knew, emptying his mind and simply being in the now. Mal was washed away as he erupted in orgasm for the first time since being in the house. Hands still on his body, his engorged cock came repeatedly as he started to shudder, the climax reaching more than just his penis but cascading through his whole body as he felt a change deep within.

Mal sat there for a long time after, enjoying the sensation of his sphincter as it tightened repeatedly over the dildo. With a contented sigh, he lifted himself up and tottered to the bathroom for a long shower. As the water washed him clean, a letter wooshed down the pipe, silently waiting for him to collect it.

Half an hour later, Mal stepped from the bedroom. He'd redone his make-up and wore a pair of skinny jeans with knee high boots and a dark purple satin halter neck top. He loved exposing his shoulders and liked how the top covered his glued on breasts so that he didn't have to wear a bra. He spoke to the camera and waited a few minutes as the projector whirred to life.

"Morning," said Crystal. She looked stunning in a simple skirt and jacket and looked like she was off to an important meeting. "How are you today?"

"I'm good," said Mal. "I've something I want to say."

"Is it about the letter?" she asked. Mal gave a puzzled look before he spied the letter in the pipe. Stepping to the tube, he reached in and removed the letter. It was addressed to Mel. He tore it open and laughed as he read the contents.

"My grant's been approved!" he exclaimed in delight. Mal did a little jig and clapped with joy, Crystal laughing as she ran off screen and opened the door to come and give him a hug.

"I'm so pleased for you!" she said. "Now, what did you want to tell me?" Mal gave her a shy look.

"I'm ready now. I want to leave."

"Who are you?" Crystal asked. Mal smiled then, a grin full of happiness.

"I'm Mel."

Two words, simply spoken and fully meant. As she had learnt to orgasm without the need to grab her cock, Mel had learnt something valuable. It wasn't about the sex. It wasn't about the clothes or the lifestyle. It was about how you felt. How you identified yourself. Eternity in the now was simply learning to embrace yourself in the purest and simplest form of who you were in each and every second of the day. Mel had learnt to do that.

"Who?" asked Crystal, softly and with a tear in her eye.

"I'm Mel. Every cell, every fibre, every thought, deed and act. I am Mel, forever and always."

They both cried then and hugged. It was a long time before either withdrew from the embrace.

"I'll fetch you a suitcase," said Crystal. "You'll need to pack your things."

As she left, Mel went to her bedroom and looked around. It had been a prison and then a home and then a chrysalis. She had been reborn here and would forever be grateful. Crystal was gone a long time and Mel had sorted out her clothes into neat piles on her bed before she returned.

"I'm not sure how I'm going to manage alone," she said, as Crystal helped her pack. "I'd imagine Katie would have moved on by now." Crystal gave her a mysterious smile and asked Mel to fetch the shoes that were in the living room.

Moving into the living room, Mel heard Katie's favourite song, Hello Again, playing from the kitchen. It wafted through the open door and, intrigued by the music, Mel followed the sound. It wasn't coming from the kitchen, so she followed it into the dining room where she was met with a sight that took her breath away.

Sat on a chair, hands folded nervously over themselves, was Katie. Her long hair was tied in a ponytail and her face showed signs of worry. She wore a simple maxi dress that clung to her long legs and highlighted her lean, long frame. She was stunning and Mel suddenly felt ridiculous dressed as she was.

"Katie!" she said, more in surprise than anything else. Katie shot up and took a deep breath.

"Mel," she whispered. "You look stunning. As I knew you always would."

Realisation struck and Mel staggered back.

"You mean?" Katie looked suddenly ashamed.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't want to lose you, but I had tried everything." She rushed to Mel and embraced her fiercely. "Please forgive me, please forgive me," she said, tears streaming as she begged for forgiveness. Mel was too stunned to react and stood mute as Katie gripped her tightly. It was too much for her to take in and she struggled to comprehend the breadth of her betrayal.

"You did this to me?" she whispered. Katie stepped back, seeing the anger in Mel's voice.

"I loved you," she said. "I loved you so much but you just switched off. It was like I wasn't there and you didn't care about anything. I tried so hard. I tried to get you to come back but you were lost. I was running a gala event and bumped into Crystal. I'd known her when we were kids and she was, well, different. We got chatting and kept in touch. When I saw what Crystal's transformation had done to her, how she had changed in such a positive way, I compelled her to act."

Mel was silent for a long time. When she spoke, her voice was laced with anger, yet imbued with worry.

"And what about now? Would you want me as Mel? I changed my name today. I'm legally Mel. I am not going back to Mal. Ever." Katie smiled, tears collecting on her lips.

"I've watched you every day. Seen you grow and change, become something more beautiful than I could ever imagine. I'd be honoured to be with you."

Mel saw the truth in her words. Katie was a terrible liar anyway, even if she did try and hide the truth. Mel opened her arms and accepted Katie into her embrace.

"We've got a lot of talking to do," she said. "But I think we can make it work." Mel leaned down and kissed her girlfriend. It felt wonderful to finally have her hands free from the handcuffs and show her love.

The End

Louise69
Louise69
327 Followers