Kidnapped (A One Week Chronicles)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Louise69
Louise69
327 Followers

Pulling the zip to the top, the high neck reached to just below his chin and he was surprised at how firm the high collar was. Walking unsteadily in his shoes to the mirror, he took a moment to look at his sissified self. He loved how he looked as Mel in the wonderful dresses he'd been made to wear, but he loved how he now looked in a different but equally powerful way. He'd enjoyed looking sexy but now he felt like the embodiment of sultry lust. It was intoxicating and he shuddered as his large plug started to vibrate once more.

The screen in the bathroom chimed once more and a message popped up.

Stop admiring yourself in the mirror and get into the living room!

Smiling to himself, Mal wobbled into the living room to find Moirae on the large screen. He felt no shame and smiled at her obvious delight.

"Well don't you look simply divine! You are a stunning woman Mel and I'm delighted for you. How do you feel?" Mal smiled openly at her praise.

"I feel good," he replied.

"I feel good, Mistress," came the retort. "It's time for you to earn your keep. On a regular basis, you will need to dress appropriately to your role and maintain your home." Moirae leaned close to the camera, her face looming large on the screen. "At this point, the rewards will get ever better and the punishments ever harder. High profits, high risk. Are you ready for this?"

"Yes mistress," said Mal without pause or thought. Moirae gave him a cruel smile.

"Good. Your training shall begin."

Mal was exhausted by the time Moirae was done. He'd been made to clean each room extensively and any infraction punished with cripplingly intense vibrations from the plug that he'd not been allowed to remove until his training was complete. It was a relief to be able to remove the plug and, feet sore from the shoes he still wore, he made his way from the bathroom where he'd cleaned himself after taking the plug out. Stopping suddenly, he saw a laptop on his bed. He'd never worked out how his captor was able to drop items around the place with impunity and scampered to the laptop as fast as his heels and tight dress would allow. Placing a leg under him, Mal pulled the laptop closer, struggling to clear the layers of satin and lace that thrust out from his skirt.

He paused then, unsure of what to do. He could email for help. He could Skype Katie, get her to send for help. He dismissed the idea quickly. She wouldn't recognise the sissy, pink satin clad maid that would present himself to her. He was certain that the laptop would be monitored, and, sure enough, the pause between each new page that he brought up on the internet told him that Moirae was watching him. He tried a webmail page anyway and wasn't surprised to find it blocked. In fact, pretty much every site linked to news, contacting someone or anything was blocked. It took him an age to realise that the only sites not blocked were science based ones. He gave a wry smile.

"I see," he said. "You want me to go that way do you? That's ok. I've nothing better to do."

It was several hours later until he realised that he was still in the maid's outfit and that he hadn't eaten his dinner, too engrossed as he was in his research.

Day Twenty Eight.

Mal had spent the last week learning his role as a sissy maid and Moirae had been relentless in her teaching until she felt that he was now up to standard. She set him to various tasks and had even spent an afternoon teaching him how to mix drinks and how to make the perfect coffee. Every morning would bring new equipment and delights to the living room that Mal was expected to learn. In the evenings, he was allowed to wear what he wanted and enjoyed slipping back into a more elegant and feminine dress to whittle away the hours. Moirae let him watch some TV, but he spent more and more time on the laptop with his research.

That evening, as he made his way from a hot shower in the bathroom, the screen pinged and he saw an intriguing message pop up on the screen.

You have a guest for dinner. Wear what's on the bed.

He'd not had any physical contact for four weeks and a surge of adrenalin and fear coursed through him. He rushed to the bedroom, unsure whether the outfit would be a maid's uniform or something else and stopped in his tracks as he saw a wondrous satin ball gown on the bed. Picking it up, he was surprised at how heavy and soft it was, with an inner lining of satin that would caress his every step.

The dress was a deep purple with bare shoulders and a halter neck strap that tied at the back with a long, emerald chain that would nestle in between his shoulder blades. Mal could see that the bust was a tight fit, but the skirt flowed out, longer at the back and trailing behind. There were matching shoes with a five inch heel and a matching corselet that would pinch in the waist, but not be seen by the plunging back. He would need to glue on his breast forms and spent ten minutes prepping the breasts and attaching them to himself, hands shaking with excitement at the thought of company.

When they were done, he stepped into the deep purple cincher and pulled the ties as much as he could, transforming his skinny waist into an hour glass figure. He wanted to go bare legged tonight as he knew the sensation of the dress against his freshly shaved legs would be wonderful and so forwent the stockings.

Putting on his silk dressing gown, he sat in front of the dresser and applied his make-up and some nail varnish that would match the dress. He'd been doing his make-up every day for weeks now and, after his first few days when he had to apply it repeatedly, was able to make himself up fairly quickly. He went for colours and shades that would match his outfit and grinned when he saw a long pair of diamond earrings on the dresser. The studs had been in long enough and he pulled them out to put the earrings in, delighting in the way the diamonds glittered in the light and bounced off his neck.

His hair had grown in the four weeks of captivity, but not enough to do anything with, so he tucked it into a cap and pulled on a long brown wig that he styled to bounce over his shoulders. Satisfied, he turned to the dress and unzipped the back, stepping into the silken delight with a little reverence.

Had he stopped to think for a moment, he'd have been dismayed at how much he was enjoying this, despite his circumstances. A month of captivity had changed him, but not in the ways that he would expect.

Pulling up the dress over his smooth legs, he wiggled his rear to get the tight bodice over his waist and above his breasts, now securely glued to his chest. Reaching round, he zipped up the dress, loving the sensation of it tightening round his body. With practised skill, he pulled the front up and tied the halter neck behind his back, enjoying the feel of the heavy, emerald encrusted tie bouncing against his bare back.

Stepping into his shoes, he had a moment of imbalance as he misread how thin the heels were and chuckled as he grabbed a post on the bed to steady himself. Taking a deep breath and adjusting himself, he walked slowly to the bathroom, enjoying every sensation of the long skirt fondling his legs, the tight bodice holding him in and the halter neck holding the dress firmly in place.

As he stood in front of the mirror to admire himself, he gave a gasp of delight. He wasn't a particularly handsome man, being a little bland, but he looked stunning and marvelled at how he looked so attractive.

"Even if I do say so myself," he said aloud. Looking at himself and realising how comfortable and at ease he felt with himself, he knew then that he'd changed. Even after he'd escaped, he knew he would come back to this well. Whether he would resist it or hide from his feelings, he knew that he would never be the same after this ordeal.

Time for dinner, came a message on the screen and Mal was snapped back to reality. He suddenly felt a little foolish and nervous, having no idea who he would meet. Gathering his courage and determined to be strong, he lifted the skirt so that it wouldn't drag too much on the pristine floor and strode purposefully into the living room.

He wasn't sure what to expect, but Mal was shocked to find that the room had been transformed into an elegant dining room with hundreds of candles littered around the floor and an elegant table in the middle.

It was laid out for two and the cutlery looked expensive and barely used, the plates large and the wine glasses bulbous yet slender. Sat at the head of the table was Moirae and she mirrored Mal in what she wore, though her dress was a deep black that shimmered in the candle light, absorbing the orange glow of the room and reflecting it in the folds and curves of the dress. She looked stunning and Mal felt drab beside her.

She stood as he entered and gestured to the opposite end of the table. Mal was surprised at how petite she was and realised that she wasn't working alone. To decorate this room in the hour that he was in the bedroom getting changed wasn't possible. It gave him pause for thought and made him consider his actions more carefully.

"You look stunning Mel," she said. "I wanted to give you a nice reward tonight for all of the hard work that you have done and to recognise what you have achieved. You saw it yourself did you not? How wonderful and beautiful you look."

"Thank you," replied Mal wearily, making sure to keep his voice soft and feminine. "You look stunning yourself Moirae." She blushed and gave a cute wrinkle of her nose.

"I think it's time we dropped the nicknames. You're Mel, whether you like it or not and I'm Crystal."

Mal sat down and pulled the chair closer to the table, loving the feel of his bare arms against the dress as he did so. Careful to hide his enjoyment of the dress, he gave a small nod of his head.

"Crystal? Why tell me your name now?"

"Call it a reward. Or gut instinct. Either way, I've kept you captive for a month. If you do manage to escape, then I'm sure you'll find me. After all, that brain of yours makes even the brightest of us look stupid. Shame you never used it."

"So you won't let me out willingly? I have to escape?" Crystal gave a snicker of a laugh and poured Mal some wine. He hadn't drunk any liquid from a glass for over a month and it was strange to not get his refreshment from the dildo's stuck to the wall.

"You know the terms of your release honey bun. Find the eternal in the now. It's quite simple really."

The table was covered with an array of meats, vegetables and delights and Mal had to stop himself from piling his plate high and gorging on the food. His corset wouldn't allow that and his training had kicked in. Smaller portions, smaller mouthfuls, careful of my make-up and definitely careful of my dress!

After a few minutes of silence in which they ate some food and drank their wine, Crystal eventually spoke.

Day Twenty Eight

"The door is open," she said. "Today, you can leave if you want." Mal glanced at the door wearily, noticing for the first time that it was ajar. He couldn't make out what was beyond the door and turned to Crystal.

"What's the catch?" he asked, sipping slowly on the wine and observing Crystal over the rim of the glass. She really was stunning, he thought. But also dangerous. He'd not noticed it before, but her movements were calm and assured, precise and measured. Outwardly she seemed calm, but he sensed that she was holding a certain measure of control. She was prepared to act if he tried anything and realised that the bubbly personality hid a fierceness that was intimidating. She gave him a devilish smile as she answered his question.

"No catch," she said. "No games. I can't take you any further without your consent." Mal picked at some food, his lacquered nails glinting in the candlelight as he contemplated her words. Before he could speak, Crystal changed tack.

"Look at me. What do you see?"

"My jailor," snapped Mal. Crystal brushed aside his terse response and asked again, lacing her voice with a little steel. Mal looked at her again.

"I see someone very much at odds with what you're doing to me. You're beautiful and smart, clearly wealthy and full of energy. You've got the whole world at your feet and you spend your time here with me. There's something I'm not seeing, but you wouldn't do this without reason." Crystal smiled and lifted her glass in toast.

"I'm paying back a favour, long owed." She paused for a while before deciding to continue. "I was like you," she said. Mal interrupted her.

"You've never been like me," he said, derision clear in his voice. Crystal smiled.

"That thing you have dangling between your legs?" she replied, irony dripping from every word. She pointed a delicate finger to her own crotch and arched a perfectly manicured eyebrow. It took a moment to sink in, and Mal almost dropped his glass as realisation dawned.

"You're kidding," he said. "No way." Crystal put her glass on the table and picked at some cured meats. Eventually, she spoke, her voice soft in the room, so quiet that Mal had to focus on every word to hear her.

"Picture a man. Works for the government. Confused about who he is, but desperate to prove he can cut it with the big boys. Imagine this foolish little boy trying to take on Russian gangsters. It doesn't go well. Now this poor boy is sold to slavery and forced into becoming a sissy caricature of womanhood." Mal, stunned by her words, could hear the pain in Crystal's voice and felt pity for what she had endured. She smiled then, all traces of sadness washed away.

"I was rescued eventually. A woman stepped into my life and changed how I should look at myself, showed me how to be strong. Together we survived long enough that my friend's partner turned up and whisked us away. I owe my life to those two. They've shown me how I can be so much more than I ever was. I'm paying it forward." Anger coursed through Mal at her words.

"You're paying it forward by kidnapping me?! By doing the very same thing that you were rescued from?" Mal slammed the glass on the table and stood to leave. Picking up the hem of his dress, he marched towards the door, determined to see what was behind it and make his escape. Crystal stuck out a hand and placed it on Mal's wrist. She didn't grab it to hold Mal back, but her grip was firm.

"You leave now and you'll drift through the rest of your life, aimless and without purpose. Alone. Katie will leave you, all of your friends will fade away and you'll wake up one day and realise that you could have achieved so much, been so much, but you let life slip through your fingers. You didn't so much as throw it away, you just didn't do anything with it." She spoke with such fierce conviction that Mal stalled, turning to Crystal as her words cut deep into his soul. Knowing that she had seconds more to make an impact, Crystal pushed her point.

"You'll look back on this moment and wonder, what if? This is your crossroads. A single moment in your life where everything can change. Walk out that door and your future is known. Take that step now and embrace mediocrity. Stay here and your future can be whatever you want it to be."

"How does me being here, dressed like this, change my future?" Crystal stood and took both of Mal's hands in her own. She was so small that, even in her heels, she only reached to Mal's chin.

"You've sensed it already," she whispered, leaning towards his ear. "You've already changed. The only question, really, is how much change is left." She leaned back, her eyes searching his for any sign that he would stay. "How about it Mel. You ready to travel down the rabbit hole?"

Mal stood for an age, his mind reeling with emotion. Everything that Crystal had said struck a chord and shamed him for what he had become. He wanted to leave. Wanted to run to Katie and make everything better. He'd been gone a month and was desperate to leave. His painted nails caught his eye and he stared at them idly, eventually coming to a decision.

"I can't stay cooped up in these two rooms," he said.

"Agreed."

"You can't boss me about."

"Denied. You haven't found the eternal in the now."

"Why are you doing this?"

"When you find eternity, you'll be able to tell me. Now, sit down and enjoy the meal."

Taking a deep breath, Mal sat and smoothed the dress over his legs. Crystal poured him another glass of wine and, after a few minutes of awkwardness, they started chatting freely. Crystal was engaging company and Mal wanted to learn all about her transformation. Aside from the kidnapping, she was inspirational company. Crystal continued to tutor Mal, instructing him on how to eat, hold the fork and showed him how to change the inflection of certain words.

Eventually, and all too soon, Crystal declared that the meal was over and bade Mal good night. He was disappointed to see her go. He'd been lonelier than he'd realised and wondered at that. He'd happily spend entire weekends alone before, but now saw the worth in company. As the door clicked shut behind Crystal, he had a moment of panic at the thought that he'd tossed his freedom away. He told himself that it may have been a trap and that not falling for it would make Crystal lower her guard in the future when a real opportunity arose, but he wasn't so sure. He could no longer tell who he was lying to.

As Mal stumbled to his room, wine making his steps unsteady, he saw with a shock that there were handcuffs on the rear pillars of the bed and a blindfold on the pillow. Adrenalin coursed through him as he saw an image of a smiley face appear on the screen in the bathroom.

Had he not been so drunk he wouldn't have done it. Had he not agreed to go down the rabbit hole with Crystal, he wouldn't have done it. Wine made him impulsive and he reached out for the blindfold, putting it over his eyes and sitting on the bed.

He sat for a few minutes, wondering what would happen when a change in the atmosphere told Mal that someone was in the room with him. His heart beat faster and he fought the urge to remove the blindfold. He jumped suddenly as a pair of hands reached out to him. The hands pushed him further up the bed and guided him to his knees. Mal allowed himself to be led, his breathing heavy in the quiet. He'd not been harmed yet and knew that Crystal's ultimate aim wasn't to hurt him. Scared as he was, he let go of his fear and let the person handcuff his hands so that he was facing the top of the bed on his hands and knees.

The hands that guided him started to caress his body and he shivered in delight as they pressed the satin of his dress against his smooth body. The hands moved down and lifted the skirt so that he felt his rear exposed. Mal bit down the panic that tried to creep back in and allowed the sensations of the hands to chase his worries away. They were too soft and sensual to worry about. He remembered how Crystal had told him that women were sensual creatures. Sex was about all of the senses, whereas a male was mainly visual. Eyes closed under the blindfold, Mal allowed his other senses to ignite.

The hands pulled his thong down and he felt blood engorge his cock as it was released from its restrictive pouch. The hands then moved to the sides and gripped Mal's waist. He felt a pressure on his anus and relaxed as he felt himself being penetrated, the lube covered object forcing its way into him. Mal's training kicked in and he relaxed the muscles in his sphincter as the object was pushed deeper into him. It was wider than any plug he'd used before and he grimaced as he felt a tinge of pain. At this, the movement stopped and Mal was given time to adjust before the object was pulled out slightly only to be pushed in deeper. With a shock, Mal realised that it was a strap on and pushed back as the owner found a rhythm, using Mal's hips to hold onto as she thrust deep within him.

Louise69
Louise69
327 Followers