Kidnapped (A One Week Chronicles)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Louise69
Louise69
327 Followers

He wanted to be outraged, but knew that he'd willingly embraced this. The feeling of the large phallus was so overwhelming as it stroked his G-spot that he felt himself start to climax. The strap on worked faster and faster as the owner started to breathe heavily and he heard her start to orgasm, her deep breathing matching his own. She gripped ever tighter and Mal cursed the handcuffs, wanting to reach for his own cock and join her in the climax, but, trapped as he was, he felt himself reach the peaks of climax without being able to cross the final barrier.

The thrusting eventually slowed and then stopped. After a pause, the dildo was removed and Mal felt a loss at where it had filled him up. A gentle peck on the cheek, footsteps on the door and he was alone. Mal pulled at the handcuffs and found that they'd been unlocked, probably when who-ever-it-was had kissed him on the cheek.

Taking off the blindfold he turned round to confirm that he was alone and tried to calm his breathing. It had been a surreal experience and intensely erotic. As he sorted out his knickers and smoothed his dress, Mal walked to the living room and poured some more wine. He spent a long time trying to sift through the tumult of emotions he felt. Though he hadn't climaxed, Mal had never experienced anything like it and worried what it meant.

He'd been treated very much as the woman during sex and his enjoyment of the experience was tainted by the fact that it had been over so quickly that he hadn't had time to explore it. He knew for certain that it had been a woman. The hands had been too small and soft to be anything but. His mind flashed to Crystal's hands and thought that they could be hers until he realised that she wouldn't need to use a strap on.

Trying not to see the irony in the fact that whoever had taken the male role had seen to it that they had an orgasm but left him so close to one before stopping, Mal finished the wine and went to bed.

He was restless that night, not really succumbing to sleep until the alarm went off and he dragged himself from the warm bed, groggy and irritable.

Day Twenty Nine

Mal took his time in the shower, enjoying the daily routine that he'd been trained to do. He felt that he now did it of his own volition and made sure that he was completely hairless before washing his body with a feminine scented soap. Stepping from the shower, he made sure to moisturise before leaving the steam filled bathroom, wearing just a silk kimono, to do his make-up in the dresser mirror. Mal loved trying different styles and looks, enjoying how he could look so different with a few simple changes.

Once done, he wrapped the kimono tighter and walked into the living room to see what Crystal had in store for him. The room had been cleared of any traces of last night's dinner and Mal instantly spotted the outfit that hung from behind the door. It was remarkably similar to the maid uniform he had first worn, but where that was pink, this was black and where that had a short skirt, this one was long, reaching down beyond Mal's ankles. He noticed a corset woven into the bodice and gulped a little in how tight and restrictive it was.

He then saw the shoes. They were black patent ankle high boots with two inch platforms and a six inch heel. They needed to be that height to ensure that the dress didn't trip him up. Slightly nervous, Mal took the knickers and bra set that lay next to the dress and put in his falsies and tucked himself away. He then reached for the dress and stepped into it, a little flutter of pleasure at how soft the satin was. It was also lined with the same satin and covered in frills, with an ivory apron of the same material.

As Mal struggled to do the corset, tightening the material further around his waist, he realised that the skirt of the dress was much tighter than he'd initially thought. It was a hobble dress in the style of a maid's uniform and Mal would only be able to move his feet a few inches at a time. Finally fixing the corset, he zipped up the dress and had to lift his head high as the collar bit into his neck. It was stiffer than the rest of the material and made it difficult to look down. The effect of the dress was to make it difficult to move and, once he'd struggled into the boots, Mal focused on trying to move with some degree of speed and comfort. It was useless. The dress was too unwieldy and Mal chuckled to himself. He'd been secretly pleased to be wearing something that was of such soft satin, yet couldn't get the pleasure of it brushing against his skin as he walked.

As he managed to cross the room in less than five minutes, the door to the outside clicked open Mal paused in shock. He stared at the door for several minutes, expecting something to happen, before deciding to see for himself. He remembered that Crystal had promised him that he could have more than these two room and realised why he wore this dress. It was a subtle reminder that he could have more freedom without actually having much freedom.

Hobbling to the door, Mal pushed it open to find himself in a darkened space. As he stepped from the living room, lights flickered on overhead and Mal saw that he was in a garage space, several expensive looking cars lining one side of the large floor. Crystal stood by the door to the garage and beckoned him forward, a wry smile on her face as he struggled to her.

"You look wonderful," she said. "Sometimes, us girls have to suffer the discomforts to look as wonderful as we can." Mal scowled at her, determined to hide the fact that he loved every second in the satin prison he wore.

"You're trying to stop me running away," he replied. Crystal lifted a delicate finger and it was her turn to scowl.

"Voice," she said and Mal instantly lowered his head, fearful of any punishment. Mollified, Crystal gave him a final warning before leading him into a huge mansion.

"Doors and windows are locked. You couldn't run away even if you wanted too. Besides, you promised me you'd stay, so I know you won't try to escape." Mal was stunned at the size of the mansion. It had more rooms than he could count, an indoor pool and even a private cinema. Natural light streamed in through the windows and he stood by one, gawking as he realised that summer had given way to autumn, brown leaves tumbling on the floor as they were chased by a determined gust of wind. Crystal, sensing his mood, gave his hand a gentle squeeze.

"You're almost there," she said. "You'll be gone soon and you'll know this to be worth it." Mal sighed heavily and turned to Crystal. The tight dress and collar meant that he had to turn his whole body to face her. Pushing all thoughts of the outside world to one side, he asked Crystal what he was meant to do.

"Clean," she replied simply. "I've relieved the cleaner of her duties and it'll be up to you to carry them out. It's a big house and needs looking after." She showed Mal where the cleaning equipment was and left him to it.

"You must be done by four forty five," she said. "Any later and there'll be punishments!" Crystal scampered up the stairs and Mal watched her go, wondering at how she came to live in such a large, expensive house.

"Doesn't matter," he muttered to himself. "Place needs cleaning all the same." With excruciating slowness, Mal bent to pick up a duster and started work. Within half an hour, he knew one thing for certain.

He wouldn't be finished by four forty five. Not even close.

Day Forty

The next eleven days passed in a blur and Mal would struggle to remember what had happened in any one day. His tuition continued and he was a keen student, soaking up any advice and tutelage that Crystal offered. Some days, he would spend on some research and found himself writing a new paper, excitedly chasing ideas and catching up on new research that could further his understanding of where he went wrong all those years ago. The words poured from him in a torrent and he asked Crystal if she could give him a whiteboard to scribble ideas on. She agreed and he spent hours working through complex formula.

Eventually, his research came to an end. He couldn't go further without a lab to work in. Seeing how despondent he was, Crystal increased the intensity of his training. He cleaned the mansion frequently, always with the same deadline before he was ushered back to his two rooms. One day, Crystal allowed him to watch a film in the cinema and they ate popcorn together as they laughed at Dodgeball.

Mal's night time visits were frequent and he looked forward to them. He once asked Crystal who the visitor was, but she smiled enigmatically.

"You'll tell me when you find eternity," came the infuriating answer.

Each night would bring a new experience but he would always be blindfolded. He'd become so used to sucking the dildo's for drink that his visitor would take full advantage of that. He often found himself sucking on the strap on before turning around to accept it, his stiff erection testament to how much he enjoyed it. There was no kissing and he often found himself passive, handcuffed as he was to the bed, and he yearned to be able to express himself fully and explore this side to him. Agonisingly, he was never allowed to touch his cock and his visitor always avoided it. She often left him frustrated and close to orgasm, panting heavily on the sheets as the door closed behind him.

He didn't bother speaking with Crystal about it again. She'd only tell him some nonsense about eternity and now, a juxtaposition that his newly firing scientific brain couldn't accept.

Despite this, the changes in Mal were astonishing and Crystal smiled proudly at the woman who stood before her. Mal had completed his training a long time ago and just needed to realise it. She held a letter in her hand and read the contents once more. This might just do it, she thought. Lost in her thoughts as she watched Mal tidy the kitchen, she didn't hear the front door open until a furious voice startled her.

"Get that thing away from me now!" Mal looked up in consternation as Crystal scampered into the kitchen and started to usher him into the garage.

"What's going on?" he asked, struggling to keep up with Crystal in his high heels and pencil skirt.

"It's nothing," she lied. "Get in there and keep it down." She shoved Mal into the garage and he nearly fell down the steps as she slammed the door behind him. Mal managed to keep his balance and quickly turned to press his ear against the door, tucking his long hair behind him and holding his earring so it didn't bang against the wood. The voices came through slightly muffled. Crystal's was easy to decipher and he didn't recognise the other one.

"It doesn't matter how I found out!" it said. "What matters is how damn stupid you've been." Crystal, clearly afraid, tried her best to mollify the stranger.

"No one will know," she said. "It's completely clean. Trust me, I've done everything the way I was trained to do before I got here."

"He'll bloody know!" came the angry voice. "You've kidnapped someone. On what planet did you think that would be ok?!"

"It's not technically kidnap any more. It's more complicated than that."

"After everything we've done for you. All the support, training, money, work, all of it. You dishonour everything we've done for you. You jeopardise all of our charity work. Tens of millions of pounds that go to the charities you've helped support. All that work will be undermined."

"If things go wrong, I'll take the blame. It'll all come back to me," came the pleading voice.

"You've kidnapped someone in my bloody house! How can it not come back on me?! Where's Heather? Is she in on this?"

"No, it's just me."

"Liar. She better not be." Mal could hear a loud sigh of frustration and could imagine the woman he now knew to be the owner of this house trying to calm herself. After a few minutes, Crystal's quiet voice could be heard.

"You won't tell her will you?" A wry chuckle sounded through the door.

"No, but I want to be here when she finds out. She'll rip your arms off and beat you to death with them."

"Don't be like that, it's for a good cause."

"I wonder what you'll die from first. Blunt force trauma or loss of blood."

"She'll kick me out."

"And you'll deserve it. Stop worrying about my wife and worry about whether I'll kick you out. I stuck my neck out for you."

"I'm so sorry. I wasn't thinking. I just wanted to do what you both do."

"Then be yourself. She's back in less than a week. Get this fixed." Mal heard footsteps on the kitchen floor, fading as the stranger moved to the hall and then slammed the front door. He heard sobbing coming from the kitchen and opened the door gingerly, stepping through as he saw Crystal in tears. She leaned against the kitchen table, holding her fingers to her eyes to try and stem the tears and stop them ruining her make-up.

Mal didn't know what to do. Over the last forty days, she had gone from his tormentor to tutor, but he was still wary of her. One thing he did know, was that she had never meant him harm. However misguided, she had a greater purpose in mind and they had yet to tease it out from him. He leaned over and took her in his embrace. She resisted at first and then burst into sobbing tears, her hands shaking from the argument.

"I'm sorry," she said. "I failed you."

"Who was that?" asked Mal. Crystal gave an elegant shrug. "Was she the one who rescued you?"

"I can't tell you that," she said, managing to calm herself enough to step from him, eyes puffy and red. She clutched a tattered piece of paper and handed it to him.

"Today was meant to be a happy day." Puzzled, Mal took the paper and read it.

"It's a letter for interview," he said. Crystal smiled as she reached for some kitchen towel and dabbed her eyes.

"The thesis you'd been working on. I applied for a research grant and they want to see you tomorrow."

I gulped in fear.

"Who, exactly, do they want to see?" Crystal smiled, some of her bubbly personality returning. She composed herself and took a calming breath.

"Mel, of course," she replied. "You've an interview tomorrow so we need to get ready. We've then got six days to find eternity."

"What happens if we don't?" Crystal gave a sad smile.

"Consequences," she said ominously.

Day 41

Mal stood in front of the university gates and struggled to hold his nerves. He'd not been outside for forty days and the world felt brighter and louder than he'd remembered. Every sense seemed to scream for calm and he turned to see Crystal give him the thumbs up, a big grin on her face. She'd driven them there in an expensive looking Mercedes and he'd wondered again at the story behind Crystal, the angry home owner and her wife.

Mal wore a tailored business dress with pinstripes and a thin belt around the waist. The hem of the skirt came to just above the knee and it was expensively cut, tucking in at the waist to show off his hourglass figure and tight on the thighs and chest. He wore thick stockings to ward off the autumnal chill and a pair of patent ankle boots with laces and a four inch stiletto. He loved the outfit, and, as Crystal had given him a warm coat that reached to his ankles and flapped in the wind, he realised that he had so much to learn and experience.

He'd never been outside before. The feel of the wind on his legs titillated his senses and he struggled to get out of the car without showing too much knicker. Crystal had shown him how to walk with a handbag, tucked in the crook of his arm, and Mal felt very self-conscious as he walked across the road. Crystal lowered her window with a whirr and shouted across the street.

"Head up honey bun! You look stunning. Walk it, shake those hips!" He blushed but took her advice, holding his head up and making every effort not to look at the floor when passing anyone. Mal quickly realised that walking in heels around the house was a very different matter to walking long distances outside and his feet soon hurt even though he had spent the last forty days in higher and tighter shoes.

His heart beat rapidly in his chest at the thought of being read. Crystal had told him that it would happen and, at the beginning, would happen a lot.

"It's more about how you conduct yourself. The brain is triggered to look for certain traits, both in deportment and looks. You've spent the last forty days training and I've gotten rid of all those nasty men habits. Don't forget your training and be yourself."

"What do I do if they read me?" asked Mal. Crystal grinned.

"Nothing. What are they going to do? Point? Call the police? Laugh? I doubt that, you look too hot. The worst reactions from people come when you show weakness, fear or shame."

"But I'm terrified." More laughter, but gentle and with good humour.

"I still get scared. It's normal."

Mal reflected on her words as he walked passed the gates and into the reception area. The distance to the reception seemed to stretch for miles and he could see the secretary looking up to greet him. She had what felt like hours to appraise Mal and he thought that his heart might explode in panic.

"Good morning," she said. "How might I help you?" Breathing a sigh of relief that she seemed to show no issues with his attire, Mal explained that he had an interview with Professor Davies. She checked the schedule and waved him on.

"Take the lift on your right, second floor, directly ahead of you." Mal nodded his thanks and headed for the lift, stepping into it just as several others joined him. In the confines of the lift, he felt that everyone must hear his heart hammering loudly and he closed his eyes briefly to try and calm down.

No one turned to him or gave him strange looks, but he was grateful when he left the lift and walked along the padded corridor to a large wooden door. He gave it a polite knock and waited.

"Come in," came a muffled voice and Mal opened the door to find several men and one woman seated around a large table. They were reading Mal's thesis from his PhD and also his latest research piece that Crystal had sent. One of the men stood up to greet him and paused in surprised.

"Good heavens," he said. "I thought Mal was a man!" He laughed but sobered up when Mal corrected him.

"I was Mal," he said disarmingly and smiled at their stunned expressions.

This may not go so well, he thought and closed the door behind him.

Day 42

Mal sat in front of the computer and stared at the screen as the icon flashed, asking Mal if he was sure that he wanted to continue. Finger hovering over the icon, he held his breath for a moment. After the interview, which lasted much longer than expected, Crystal drove Mal to a nearby Italian and they dined and drank. It felt strange to be surrounded by so many people, the bustle of the busy restaurant alien to him after such a long confinement.

Mal felt very insecure and it was obvious. He would duck his head when people came near, sit in silence when the waiter asked for food and clam up when Crystal tried to talk with him and someone was near. Eventually, Crystal lost her patience.

"You want to be locked back up?" she asked testily. Mal gave her a sidelong look.

"No, not at all. I just need to get over my nerves," he replied. Crystal looked around the Italian and recalled some fond memories she'd had here. She'd been very fortunate to have found Jade and Louise. They'd brought her from herself by sheer force of will and personality. Crystal felt that she lacked such strength, but she was doggedly determined and this helped her get over her many insecurities. She hoped that they'd forgive her for what she had done. It was for the right reasons, she was sure of it, but knew that she may have approached it in the wrong way. Looking at Mal, she didn't know how to make it right. Suddenly, an idea hit her.

Louise69
Louise69
327 Followers