Kingdom of Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cokeman
Cokeman
1,392 Followers

"Mmmmmm yes Bertie!!" she moaned, using the nickname only she used for her brother based on his middle name of Albert.

"Mmmm God yes brother, yes yes yes you make me feel so good..." she moaned.

Philip couldn't hold out any longer, his cock was on fire inside of his sister. He pulled out of her tight young wet snatch and exploded all over her plump, firm breasts and chest.

"Aaaahhhhhhhhh Sera yes!!" he bellowed as his sperm showered his sister.

Philip and Seraphina came together in one wild orgasm and slowly felt their sexual high fade away.

Seraphina dipped a finger in the pool of cum on her chest and tasted it, "mmmmm yummy..." she giggled.

Philip groaned as he watched his sister start to rub his cum into her skin, "you intoxicating wench..."

Seraphina cackled with pleasure as she and her brother slipped back in the water to wash off the sweat and cum, "anything for my big brother."

~

Philip came back to reality from his day dream as he finished dressing and walked down to his parent's chambers.

Philip and his father had a somewhat strained relationship despite the warm welcome he received upon his return. King Taron had a wandering eye when he was younger which resulted in Philip and Seraphina having five half-siblings. Philip didn't mind his father's promiscuous nature but he did mind that his mother had been sheltered from the truth and later embarrassed when Taron's indiscretions came to light.

Philip wasn't a prude, far from it, but he felt a union could only be truly strong if it was open for both, a philosophy he and Seraphina shared.

Philip entered his parents private chambers and was greeted by his mother, "it's about time you arrived, we've all been waiting for you!" an an exasperated Queen Charlotte said.

Philip was indeed the last to arrive, his sister having arrived five minutes before him; her eyes twinkled as their gaze found one another.

King Taron's chief advisor Cirro approached Philip, "my prince, it's time..." he said simply as he motioned to the king.

King Taron found his voice as the attention turned towards him, "now that we are all here we can begin. My doctors say my illness has progressed and I will be dead by night fall."

"Father no!" Seraphina exclaimed as she rushed to his side.

"There there my sweet, we knew this day would come. Better I have the opportunity to say goodbye to you all than never say goodbye at all," he said.

The King held his daughter's hand as he looked at his family, "my doctors will give me something to drink to dull the pain and allow me to die in peace. I can die happy knowing the realm is secure and our legacy will continue," he said as he looked at his son.

"It's Philip's time now, he will lead our family to greater heights," the King started. He looked at his five illegitimate children from his two mistresses, "you are Philip's blood as much as you are mine. I've allowed you to have my name but you have no claim to the throne, you will serve your brother and love him as you've loved me."

Taron looked to his wife and continued, "I'm sorry I was not a better husband my love, you will always be in my heart," he said before turning to his daughter, "you are the most beautiful woman in the four kingdoms, I know you will accomplish great things."

The King then looked to the entire room, "I wish to be alone with my son now, leave us."

Philip watched as everyone left the big heavy doors closing shut behind them. Philip approached his father as he took a large swig of wine.

"You will be a good King, my son; the people love you, as they should. I know we've had our differences but I've always loved you. Look after you step-siblings, they will be good for you and take care of your mother, she worries," he said.

"I will," Philip responded.

"I know you and Seraphina are... close," the King said, understating the fact. "I won't tell you to stop or to rethink any plans you have for the future, just follow your heart, it will lead the way. But son, if you look after the country the way you love and protect your sister, you will be a great King."

Philip dabbed his father's forehead as he started to sweat, "I will father."

Taron reached for an old leather bound text and handed it to his son, "all you will need to lead the country is in this book. It's been handed down for 9 generations now," he said.

King Taron took off the ring bearing the Blackwood family crest and removed his crown, handing it to his son. "Make me proud, my son."

Philip swallowed hard as he looked down at his father, "I will father, I will protect the family first and foremost and I will ensure our legacy for generations to come."

Taron smiled and patted his son's hand, "that's my boy. Now do me one last thing, empty this powder into my wine and let me die in peace."

Philip paused for a moment then did as he was asked.

Taron took the goblet and smiled at his son one last time, "goodbye my son," he said as he drank the entire glass.

Philip stayed with his father as he lay back on his bed, his eyes closed and then his breathing slowed before his pulse stopped completely.

Philip called in his father's doctors who confirmed the King was dead.

The family re-entered the room as a sheet was pulled over Taron's body.

Cirro looked across the room and took the crown from Philip.

"The King is dead, long live the King!" he bellowed as he placed the crown on Philip's head.

~

During the days that followed the country mourned the death of King Taron. It was traditional for there to be 12 days of mourning before an official coronation.

On the sixth day Queen Charlotte stood on the balcony as she watched her son and daughter leave the safety of the castle to go mingle in the crowd, accepting their well wishes.

Philip held Seraphina's hand and the Queen had to admit, they did look good together and made quite the dashing couple.

Charlotte did not approve of her son's desire to reinstate the old laws but had long since given up on changing his mind. She watched as the crowd responded to Philip and Seraphina, "if only they weren't brother and sister they would make the perfect couple," she said to herself.

The crowd loved Seraphina as much as they did Philip and fought one another for the opportunity to be seen with the royal family. It had been a smart idea by Philip and was already paying large dividends.

That night after dinner Charlotte visited her son, trying one last time to change his mind.

"My mind is made up mother, the laws will return and Seraphina will be my queen. Our family rose to prominence because of the old times and we will grow even stronger by returning to them," Philip said.

"I'm not embarrassed by our past the way my great grandfather was. I could care less what the Claymoore's think in Draavis and I don't care if the De Clare's smirk in Esmerth. Atheron is the most powerful country of them all and they cross us at their own peril. I will strengthen the foundations of this country and keep the family line pure," he continued.

Charlotte sighed as she looked across at her son, "there will be many who will be upset Seraphina will be your queen and not theirs. They will view it as an insult."

Philip stood up and walked over to his mother, "the Whitehall's, Mortcombe's and Harridan's all support me and we just conquered Ebrath. We aren't the ones who need to beg for alliances or safety."

Charlotte looked at her son, "and what will become of me?" she asked.

Philip smiled, "you will be my most trusted advisor. You will be the queen mother and you will be free to take any lover you wish. I promised father I would protect you, and I will. Although, you've never been someone who has needed protection from what I've seen," he chuckled.

Charlotte stood up and smiled, "very well," she said as she kissed her son on the forehead, "your father trusted your vision on his deathbed so I will as well."

~

The 12 days of mourning passed quickly as all of Atheron prepared for Philip's reign. The night before his coronation Seraphina found herself once again in her brother's chambers.

Philip smiled as he watched his sister enter his chambers, she had recently bathed and washed her hair and smelled heavenly. Seraphina wore a mostly see-thrown night gown that was short and left nothing to the imagination.

"The next time I enter your chambers you will be the King and in the King's chambers," she said.

Philip opened his arms to his sister and kissed her passionately, "starting tomorrow my chambers will be your chambers as well sister; I sleep much better when you're at my side."

Seraphina moaned with desire as she kissed her brother back, "whatever my King wants," she cooed.

Philip lifted his sister off her feet and pressed her against the wall as they kissed passionately, Seraphina's legs wrapping around her brother's body.

She tugged at his tunic and threw it on the floor. Philip felt Seraphina's hands on his body as their tongues met and their passion grew.

Seraphina broke the kiss and smiled at her brother, her arms around his neck, "mmmm brother I have a surprise for you."

Philip raised an eyebrow as he looked at his sister, kissing her pouty lips once more, "and what would that be?" he asked.

"A present," Seraphina giggled as she looked to his door, "come in Prudence!"

Philip looked to his right as he watched Prudence enter the room. Like Seraphina she was dressed for bed wearing a revealing night gown.

"What's this?" Philip asked.

Seraphina slipped from her brother's arms and walked over to Prudence. "I've asked Prudence to join us tonight, I've seen the hunger in her eyes and thought she'd be a nice treat for you before your big day tomorrow," she said, her desire obvious.

Philip looked at Prudence, "would you like to join us?" he asked.

Prudence's heart raced as her nipples hardened, she blushed and then looked to the floor, "yes I would your highness, if you'll have me that is..."

Philip smiled she stepped closer to her, he lifted her chin up and looked her in the eye, "I'd like that, I'd like that very much."

Philip leaned down to kiss Prudence and she responded by hungrily kissing him back. The kiss lasted until Philip broke it so he could kiss his sister once more.

Prudence was aware Philip and Seraphina had invited others to their bed over the past 18 months, they had even held a few orgies involving trusted friends, she just never thought she would get the opportunity to participate.

Seraphina broke her kiss with her brother and turned to Prudence, "kneel before your King," she ordered.

Prudence did as she was told and looked to the princess for more direction. "Remove all his clothing," Seraphina purred, enjoying her role as facilitator.

Prudence removed the Kings slacks and moaned loudly when his large cock sprung free. Seraphina licked her lips when she saw her brother's magnificent tool and enjoyed Prudence's reaction.

It was the largest, thickest cock Prudence had ever seen, the legends had been true. "May I taste it?" she asked.

Philip groaned as Seraphina gave her approval.

Prudence grabbed the royal cock before her and licked it slowly with her tongue. She closed her eyes as she stroked Philip's cock and licked it from his tip to his balls.

Prudence opened her eyes once more as she looked up her King and took his dick into her mouth. Philip looked down at Prudence as the servant started to service her lord, her warm mouth happily taking his shaft.

Prudence moaned as she sucked Philip's cock, her lips sliding back and forth on his shaft. Prudence felt Philip sweep her hair away from her face as he held her head and started to feed her his cock.

Prudence sucked with more urgency now as Philip started to fuck her mouth; his cock was so large she couldn't believe anyone could take it all.

"Suck your king, suck that cock, suck your lord," Seraphina moaned as she watched her most loyal servant orally service her brother and lover.

Philip pulled Seraphina closer to him and kissed her passionately as Prudence sucked his cock. The sound of her slurping on his cock mixed with their moans as Philip held his sister tightly.

Philip watched as Prudence's head bobbed on his cock. She attacked his cock with a hunger that excited him. He groaned as his sister slipped to her knees beside Prudence and started to share his cock.

Prudence was disappointed to feel the Kings cock pop from her mouth but didn't dare take it back from the princess and future queen.

Seraphina started to suck on her brother's wet cock as Prudence looked on. Even though she invited Prudence to join them and she knew Philip had eyes for her first and foremost and Seraphina wanted to stake her claim on her brother.

Prudence watched as the princess took more and more of her blue blood brother's cock, swallowing more than she had even dared to try. Seraphina moaned as she sucked and swallowed her brother's cock, pausing only once to lick his shaft seductively before swallowing him once more. Prudence sucked in her breath as she watched the princess take every inch of her brother's impressive tool in her mouth, doing what she had thought would be impossible.

Seraphina pulled off her brother's cock as she came up for air and kissed his shaft once more before offering his it back to their servant.

Prudence gladly took back his cock; she grabbed hold of it before sucking him deep with a suck and a slurp.

"Mmmmmmm yes Prudence, suck that cock," Seraphina moaned.

Prudence did as she was told, playing with the King's balls as she sucked his shaft. Eventually her hands were replaced by the princess's mouth as she sucked his balls while Prudence pleasured his cock.

Philip pulled his cock from Prudence and told both women to open their mouth's, he smiled when they obeyed and started to fuck both of their mouth's as they moaned loudly for him.

Philip's cock moved from his sister's throat to his servant's mouth and back again, long lines of saliva connecting his cock to their lips. Both women sucked his cock with gusto as his meat stabbed their mouths.

Philip stopped just as his cock started to throb so the two women shared a kiss, each tasting Philip's cock on the other woman's lips.

Seraphina and Prudence stood up, both licking their lips. Philip guided them over to the bed and started to remove their nightgowns. He started with his sister, taking off her thin see-through gown and tossing it aside. Prudence again sucked in her breath as she stared at the princess in all her naked glory.

Her skin was soft and smooth, her stomach flat and tight, her large breasts somehow defying gravity.

Seraphina leaned in to kiss her brother and Prudence watched as their bodies rubbed together. Philip's chest hair perfectly dusted his torso, his muscles rippled slightly as he held his sister against him and he tasted her lips. Seraphina fit so snugly into her brother's arms.

Their kiss ended and Philip turned his attention to Prudence, goose bumps covered her skin as he lifted her nightgown over her head and tossed it on top of Seraphina's.

Philip and Seraphina looked the naked Prudence. She was shorter than Seraphina and her breasts weren't as large but they were perfectly sculpted to her body. Her black hair dusted her shoulders which perfectly showcased her green eyes.

Philip trailed a finger over her olive skin as he soaked in her beauty. She had a tight little rump, sexy legs and a tight body. He pulled her into him, his large body swallowing hers as he kissed her just like he had his sister.

Philip broke the kiss as the three of them moved to the bed, Seraphina on Philip's left, Prudence on his right. Both women leaned in to kiss him allowing all three to share a kiss. Phillip's hands wrapped around each woman as he playfully smacked their asses as they leaned even further over his body, both women giggling with lust.

Philip's cock rubbed against them as they kissed until Seraphina couldn't help herself any longer. Prudence watched as she moved down her brother's body and moved her wet pussy over his cock before sinking down on top of him.

Philip groaned as his sister started to sit on his cock, "mmmmm yes sister, eat my cock with your sweet seductive hole."

Prudence watched as inch by inch Seraphina took her brother's cock, her eyes bulged and she whined with lust as her hungry pussy ate her brother's cock.

"Huhhhnnnhnnnnhnnn yessssssss..." she whined as she took more and more cock.

Philip reached up to hold his sister as she impaled herself on his cock, finally taking every last inch.

Prudence rubbed herself as she watched Seraphina take every inch of her brother's giant cock. "Oh my god," she moaned.

"Fuck your brother Seraphina, show her how much you love my cock," Philip grunted.

Seraphina's eyes twinkled with lust as she lifted herself up and started to grind on his cock, "mmmmmm yes my King," she moaned.

Seraphina started to ride her brother's large dick, her pussy gliding up and down, again and again, faster and faster as Prudence touched herself and watched.

Philip grabbed Prudence and pulled her on top of him so he could taste her sex and suddenly had two women straddling him.

Philip's tongue dug into Prudence as Seraphina's pussy glided up and down his shaft. Seraphina and Prudence both toyed with their breasts as their pussies were satisfied in different ways.

Prudence started to grind into Philip as he licked and sucked on her wetness, she used one hand to play with her breasts while the other tore through her hair as she moaned loudly with pleasure.

"Yes yes oh god yes my King! Yes!" she exclaimed.

Seraphina rode Philip's cock while Prudence rode his tongue as all three moaned.

Philip lifted Prudence off of him as he ordered both women to get on their hands and knees.

They did as they were told and soon Philip was looking at two horny, wet and drooling pussies, "fuck us good Bertie," Seraphina moaned as she looked back at her brother.

Philip moved behind his sister and thrust back inside her, stabbing her sopping wet pussy with his cock.

"Aaaaahhhhhhhhh YES!" she grunted as Philip thrust hard and deep into her from behind.

Seraphina's head dipped as she clutched at the sheets while Philip fucked her, "mmmmm yes yes more, give me more, I want it all," she breathed.

Philip held her hips as he fucked her deeply, his cock powering into his sister from behind. Prudence reached back to rub her wetness as she watched her future king royally fuck his sister. Every woman in the kingdom wanted to be in his bed, every man wanted to get between Seraphina's legs, and she was with them both.

Philip pumped in and out of his sister faster and faster, teasing her as he fucked her before pulling out of her. Prudence's heart beat faster as he turned his attention to her and she realized she was about to fuck the next King of Atheron.

Prudence moaned the moment she felt Philip's cock press against her and then whined with lust as she felt his royal prick start to probe her pussy.

It was by far the largest cock she ever had inside her. Prudence fell to her elbows, whining louder as Philip pushed deeper, "oooohhh yes," she moaned as she sucked in a breath. "It's so big, so big so big so big so bigggggggggg..."

Philip fucked Prudence hard and slow making sure she felt every inch of cock he slid inside of her. His dick was too large and her pussy to tight to take it all like Seraphina had but he loved the way she felt around him.

Philip pumped in and out of Prudence as she moaned loudly; her moans grew louder with every thrust, fuelling his desire. Her moans were only quieted when Seraphina leaned over to share a kiss.

Philip pulled his cock from Prudence as she pushed back at him and thrust back into his sister. Philip started to fuck both his sister and Prudence, he fucked Seraphina until he felt her orgasm rise, sliding back inside Prudence until her orgasm started to build, which chased him back to his sister's pussy.

Cokeman
Cokeman
1,392 Followers