Kingdom of Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cokeman
Cokeman
1,395 Followers

Philip's muscles strained as he thrust down into his sister. Seraphina wrapped her legs around his waist as she pulled him tight inside her and moved against him, finding a rhythm as they made love in bed.

"Mmmmmmm I love you brother," Seraphina breathed.

Philip smiled as he thrust again and again inside his lovely sister, "I love you too sister..."

They kissed once again as they moved together, Seraphina taking all of what her brother had to offer.

"Soon you will be my queen, my wife and the mother of my children," Philip groaned, "but you will always be my sister first and foremost and the entire world will know who we are and what we are. Our great grandfather was ashamed of our past, but I'm proud of it and the whole world is about to see the proof..."

Seraphina moaned as she fucked her brother, "yes brother yes, a thousand times yes..."

Philip thrust deep into his sister once more before he erupted deep inside her fertile pussy, and with that, a new era was born in Atheron.

Cokeman
Cokeman
1,395 Followers