Kingdom of Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Philip slapped his sister's ass as he fucked her pussy, she pushed back against his probing prick as she moaned with lust, "yes brother yes. Fuck me. Take me. I'm yours, I will always be yours. I'll be your queen in public and your whore in bed."

Philip smacked his sister's ass again as he fucked her harder and harder, "mmmmm yes Seraphina, your royal pussy was made for my cock. Your pussy belongs to me and this cock belongs to you," he grunted as he fucked his sister harder.

Philip pulled out of his horny sister and slide back inside of her servant; Prudence shuddered with lust as Philip's royal sword filled her up.

"You love that cock don't you," moaned Seraphina. "Take that cock; fuck that cock, worship that cock and you'll always be welcome in our bed."

Philip grunted as he fucked Prudence faster and harder, Prudence looked back at her King and then over at her queen to be, "I don't know if another cock will ever satisfy me, I'll do anything to have this cock again."

Philip grinned as he pushed even deeper inside of Prudence, "do you have a brother?" he asked.

"No I don't," she pouted.

Seraphina leaned over to kiss Prudence softly, "what a shame, every girl should have a brother, nobody fucks a girl as good as her brother," Seraphina groaned as she looked back at her own brother. "Lucky for you I'll let you share mine, but never forget he's MY brother."

Prudence started to shake as she finally boiled over and came all over his cock. Philip fucked Prudence harder and harder as she exploded; Prudence gripped the sheets tightly as she pushed back against Philip's rod.

"Uuuuggghhhhh ooooohhhhhh fffffuuu-yessssss..." she hissed.

Philip stabbed her cunt harder and harder as she came, "cum for me Prudence, cum on your lords cock."

Prudence closed her eyes as she came in waves, again and again until she fell to the bed, exhausted and satisfied.

Philip pulled out of her freshly fucked pussy and slid home inside of his sister. "Mmmmm Sera your pussy is magic, tight yet able to take all of me."

Seraphina smirked as she looked back at her brother, "every pussy would feel tight with a cock like yours brother."

Philip responded by fucking his sister harder and harder, his body slapping against hers as Prudence caught her breath beside them.

"You nearly fucked the life out of her brother," Seraphina looked at her brother, "I love when you do that to me."

Philip grinned as he grabbed his sister's long blonde hair; she licked her lips and groaned as she looked back at her brother as he fucked her harder and harder.

"Fuck me, use me, fill me with your meat brother," she moaned.

Philip fucked his sister harder and harder, his cock pounding her pussy for all it's worth as Prudence watched beside them.

"I will fuck you and pleasure you and breed you Seraphina," he grunted. "A new line of Blackwood's will start with US."

Seraphina bit her bottom lip and moaned at the idea of having her brother's babies and siring a new line of Blackwood's.

"Soon every brother in Atheron will be free to fuck his sister, every sister free to fuck her brother. Every father able to fuck his daughter, every son allowed to fuck his mother and it will be because of US. Everyone in the world will know Philip Blackwood married and impregnated his sister. Every man, woman and child will know Seraphina Blackwood spends every night in her brother's bed, that Seraphina Blackwood married her brother."

Philip grunted as he fucked his sister harder and harder, his orgasm on the verge of exploding, "every woman will want to be just like you, my sister."

That pushed Philip and Seraphina over the edge as they came hard, their orgasms erupting like a dam bursting as they came together.

Philip smacked his sister's ass again as he pumped deep inside of her, "mmmmmmm fuck YES sister, yes sister yes!" he yelled.

Seraphina looked back at her brother, her orgasm so strong she had tears in her eyes, "fill me with your seed brother. Let me fulfill my duties as your wife, your whore, your queen and most importantly ... your sister."

Philip came hard inside his sister as she shuddered and came all over his cock.

"Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmm yessssssssss..." she hissed.

Philip and Seraphina moved together as their orgasms died down, Philip keeping his organ inside his sister until she fell in a heap on the bed.

Philip, Seraphina and Prudence repositioned themselves on the bed, all three naked, sweaty and satisfied. Seraphina and Prudence fell asleep first, the naked women on either side of him. He loved the feeling of their bodies next to his as he thought of what tomorrow would bring as he waited for sleep to claim him.

~

Philip awoke the next morning to a banging on his door.

"Philip! Philip! Wake up!" Charlotte called as she angrily rapped on his door.

Finally she opened it as she barged in.

"Philip! Wake UP! You may be King but I'm still your mother and you cannot be late for your own coronation!"

Charlotte stormed over to her son's bed and that's when she noticed he wasn't alone and he had two female visitors. Philip smacked Seraphina and Prudence on the ass, waking both up.

"My goodness Philip! Couldn't you keep it in your trousers for one night?" Charlotte inquired.

"Good morning to you too mother," grumbled Seraphina.

"And who is this other tramp?" Charlotte asked.

Prudence blushed as she rolled over, covering up. She looked down at the ground as she greeted the queen mother, "good morning your highness," she said meekly.

Seraphina got out of bed, wrapping a sheet around her, "oh forget her," she said, "come with me."

Charlotte watched her daughter and Prudence scamper from the room, "the help? Really Philip?"

Philip smirked, "it was Seraphina's idea."

Charlotte rolled her eyes at her son, "go get ready. You have history to make."

Philip did as he was told, bathing, shaving and getting dressed in a custom made outfit created specifically for his coronation.

The horns sounded as he entered the great hall for his coronation, when Seraphina saw her brother she immediately got excited. He looked so dashing in his outfit and crown, so young and powerful.

The coronation went off without a hitch, the royal court cheered as his ascension to the throne was made official and then watched as he moved to the balcony to address the large crowd that had assembled below.

"My people!" King Philip bellowed to the roar of the crowd.

"Today marks the start of a new era! King Taron served the realm well, he expanded our borders and kept us safe but a new era has dawned. With his dying breath my father told me to love my country the way I love my sister and that's what I will do."

Philip looked back to make eye contact with Seraphina before he looked back out at the crowd and continued. "Effective immediately your taxes have been lowered and construction will begin to repair roads, sewers, homes and hospitals," he started as the crowd voiced their approval.

"Starting next week we will host the Atheron Games for 50 days. 50 days of combat and sport to celebrate our new age. You, the people, MY people, are our greatest resource and under my reign you will prosper and be protected. All those who threaten us will feel the sharp end of our swords!"

Philip paused as the crowd started to chant his name. "We will also honour our ancestors by reinstating freedoms taken away by King Arthur, my great grandfather and a great King for this country. Effective today the house of Blackwood pledges to protect all religious freedoms and church rights in Atheron, to protect all from illegal imprisonment and to restore the right of family love," King Philip proclaimed.

"My great grandfather did what he thought was right at the time and now I am doing the same. Our great country has changed a lot over the past 100 years and greatness is ahead for the next 100 years. God bless you all and God bless Atheron!"

The crowd cheered and chanted King Philip's name as he waved to the crowd before walking back inside. Philip turned to Cirro and ordered him to issue the royal proclamation across the realm as soon as possible.

~

The feast that night was legendary. Kings and queens from rival countries attended as did all the powerful families from Atheron.

The wine flowed like water as everyone ate like royalty and the party lasted late into the night. Around midnight King Philip and Seraphina said goodnight to all those in the royal court who stayed to celebrate his coronation but they didn't go to bed. Instead they went to a different ballroom where a different kind of celebration was unfolding.

Philip and Seraphina planned to celebrate with their largest orgy yet. The entire day served as one giant aphrodisiac and they planned to celebrate the return of the old laws by fucking for all to see.

A small crowd of three dozen people greeted Philip and Seraphina as they entered, Seraphina on her brother's arm.

Everyone stopped what they were doing as they entered causing Philip to chuckle, "continue!" he yelled.

The orgy had started without them as Philip had instructed. He and Seraphina walked up to a cushion bed in the middle of the room that was elevated so they could see all the action, and all the action could see them.

As they got comfortable they looked out into the crowd. Their cousin Penelope was on a cushion with her cousin Darby, their step-brother Elijah was present with his most recent lover Lorelei, Cecelia Barnaby and her brother Royce were wrapped around each other, Lord Stephen Winthorpe was enjoying the attention his daughter Emma was giving to his cock and the young baron Edmund Dandridge had his mother Fiona bent over as he fucked her from behind. And that wasn't all; Prudence had decided to attend and had brought her younger sister Nora. It also appeared Seraphina's close friend Rosemary had just arrived with both her sister Vivian and her brother Felix.

"God this is so hot," Seraphina breathed as her body rubbed against her brother's.

Philip smiled as he took a big gulp of wine, enjoying the view and the sound of the rooms collective moans. Most everyone was naked by now, save for the King and his queen to be. Limbs were everywhere as people kissed, sucked and fucked on their own pre-set cushions or anywhere they pleased.

"Mmmmm yes it is, my love," as he leaned over to share a kiss with his sister.

Everyone was free to do who and what they wanted with a notable exception, to join Philip and Seraphina you had to be invited and once invited had to receive permission to enter the King's sister. She was after all the princess, the King's sister and once married, the future queen of Atheron. There was also a strict rule that only the King was allowed to shoot his sperm inside his sister, which included her mouth, pussy and ass. To date that was a privilege only Philip had enjoyed. When it came to the royal Blackwood's you were there to serve them, not the other way around.

Seraphina wormed her way onto her brother's lap and kissed him hungrily, "that view is hot but I like mine better," she giggled.

Philip squeezed his sister tightly as he rubbed his growing cock against her, "you naughty minx," he playfully scolded, "Always after your brother's cock are you?"

A naughty look crossed Seraphina's face as she grinded against her brother lover and future husband, "and why not? It's legal now thanks to the wise King Philip."

Philip grunted with lust, he tore at his sister's beautiful dress as he licked and kissed her skin as it came into view. Seraphina cackled with lust as her brother stripped her naked.

Once she was naked she got on her hands and knees and took off his fine silks and pants before displaying her royal pussy for all to see as she bent over to suck his cock.

Philip looked out into the crowd as his sister licked along his shaft, "Penelope! Darby! Come join us!" he said. Seraphina moaned around his cock and looked up at him, licking her lips, "Prudence and Nora too..." she said before going back to his cock.

Philip smiled, "Prudence and Nora, join us."

Penelope, Darby, Prudence and Nora all approached full of arousal. Philip and Darby clasped hands as he joined them, they were loosely related but had always been friendly.

Darby smiled broadly as he moved beside the King and looked down to watch Seraphina happily sucking on Philip's cock. He made eye contact with Prudence and Nora who both moved over to him, falling to their knees and grabbing his cock.

Seraphina stopped sucking Philip for a moment and called her cousin to join her, "Penelope! Get down here!" she exclaimed with a horny glint in her eye.

Penelope didn't waste a moment joining her cousin and soon both Philip and Darby had two women sharing and sucking their cocks. Philip watched as Seraphina and Penelope shared a kiss before they shared sucking his shaft. Seraphina held his cock and stroked it as she offered it to her cousin who eagerly gobbled his meat.

Penelope looked up to make eye contact with Philip as her soft pouty lips traveled over his rod. Their eyes locked and her lips curled into a smile around his shaft as she started to suck his cock harder.

Prudence and Nora happily shared Darby's cock beside them, their heads bobbing back and forth in a choreographed nastiness. While Nora swallowed Darby's cock Prudence sucked on his balls, then as Prudence sucked his cock into her mouth Nora started to finger and tongue his ass.

Philip watched as they attacked Darby's cock before turning his attention back to his sister and cousin. He pumped his shaft in and out of Seraphina's mouth; his sister impressed the entire room by swallowing every inch of his tremendous length before coming back up for air.

Seraphina licked her lips as she caught her breath; she looked over at Darby and smiled as Prudence pushed him on his back so she could straddle his cock. Seraphina slipped over to join them, her wet pussy sliding over his mouth.

Nora took Seraphina's place before Phillip beside Penelope. She was a carbon copy of her sister; she had black hair with green eyes, a tight little body and a tight round ass. Philip held her and pulled her close, kissing her and tasting her lips as he told Penelope to bend over. Penelope was tall with white alabaster skin, fiery red hair and juicy plump breasts. Her pussy oozed with anticipation as she bent over for her cousin.

Philip broke his kiss with Nora to slide his throbbing prick inside his cousin. Penelope let out a low guttural moan as the biggest cock she'd ever had slid inside of her.

Nora started to lick and kiss Philip's body, her tongue toying with his nipples as he started to fuck Penelope. Philip grunted as Penelope's warm, wet pussy washed over his surging prick as she started to thrust back against him, her hips rolling back to meet his thrusts as she eagerly accepted his royal cock into the depths of her pussy.

Penelope pinched and rubbed her nipples as Philip pumped his cock into his cousin, she looked so delicious with his cock disappearing inside of her. Nora's body slipped from his down to hers, Philip watched as her tongue trailed over Penelope's body, their lips meeting before she moved down to suck on Penelope's breasts.

Philip thrust harder and harder into Penelope, causing her moans of desire to get louder, "mmmmm yes fuck me you stud, fuck me and fill me up..."

Penelope started to rub Nora's wet pussy as the tiny raven haired beauty licked and sucked on her breasts. Philip pumped twice more into Penelope before he pulled from her with a pop and lined his cock up to Nora's tight hole.

She whined in anticipation, Penelope's nipple slipping from her mouth as she reached down to help guide Philip inside her.

"I've never had someone as big as you," Nora said softly and nervously.

"Mmmm you'll love it," Penelope moaned as she leaned down to kiss the horny young woman beneath her.

Nora felt Philip's cock start to press into her, her eyes bulged as she felt his thick veiny shaft fill her inch by inch and started to moan, her moans muffled by Penelope's lips.

Philip slowly slid deeper and deeper into Nora's incredibly tight twat. Her pussy hugged his cock as he started to thrust back and forth inside her.

Nora's tongue probed Penelope's mouth as Philip's cock probed her pussy. The two women kissed hungrily as Nora took Philip's big sword for the first time, now realizing her sister hadn't embellished the experience from the night before.

Philip thrust inside of Nora as her sister Prudence rode Darby's cock. Prudence enjoyed bouncing on Darby's dick but it wasn't anywhere as big as Philip's, then again no cocks were to the best of her knowledge.

Darby was a tasty conciliation prize, he was tall dark and handsome and did well with women, including his cousin Penelope. His muscles rippled as he drove his hips up into Prudence while his tongue worked overdrive on the queen to be.

Seraphina moved her hips against his tongue, his hands holding her body tightly as he tasted her royal pussy. Darby had lusted after Seraphina for a long time but hadn't dared touch her until now, having known about her relationship with her brother and how impossibly strong their bond was.

Prudence sped up her body on top of Darby, riding him with increasing urgency as his cock throbbed inside her. Seraphina slipped off Darby and moved over to her brother, her pussy drooling wet as she kissed him hungrily as he fucked Nora.

Seraphina's lust grew as her brother wrapped an arm around her, "fuck that little slut and then cum in my mouth, I want to taste both their cunts on you," she groaned.

Philip fucked Nora harder as she started to shake and cum around his shaft, her pussy gushing around his wood.

Nora and Prudence came at the same time on different cocks, goose bumps covering their skin as they came. Philip pulled out of Nora as Prudence slipped off of Darby.

Penelope untangled herself from Philip and Nora as Prudence popped off Darby's dick. Seraphina fell to her knees as Penelope replaced Prudence on top of Darby and started to ride her cousin.

Penelope's breasts bounced as her wetness glided up and down his shaft. She propped herself up on his chest as she fucked him with gusto, getting off on his cock and the smell and sounds of sex that surrounded her.

Darby grunted as he thrust up into Penelope, "mmmmm give me your pussy cousin, so hot and wet, ride me like a stallion."

Darby gripped Penelope tighter as her hotness was consumed by his cock, her skin on fire as they fucked.

"Mmmmm yes Darby yes!" she shrieked with lust.

Philip's cock disappeared inside his sister's hot mouth as she slipped to her knees before him; she stroked him as she sucked his cock, her eyes locking onto his.

"God yes sister, I love everything about you. The way you move, the way you feel, the way you look with my cock inside you..." Philip grunted as his cock throbbed inside her mouth.

Seraphina rubbed her wet pussy as she sucked her brother's cock; she tasted Nora and Penelope on his shaft as she felt his orgasm rise and rise until he finally exploded like a volcano in her mouth.

"Uuugggghhhhhh God yes Seraphina..." Philip groaned, "Take my cock, it's yours."

All those around them watched as Philip came inside his sister's hot mouth and she swallowed it all. Seraphina pulled her brother's cock out of her mouth and sprayed his remaining cum on her breasts. In a horny daze she looked at Prudence and Nora, "come eat my brother's cum off my chest..."

Prudence and Nora didn't waste a moment, both crawled over to Seraphina to lick and suckle on her breasts, eating their King's cum as Seraphina sucked Philip's cock back inside her mouth.

Seraphina moaned with pleasure around her brother's cock as she cleaned his shaft. Darby and Penelope watched as Seraphina sucked Philip while Prudence and Nora hungrily licked and sucked her body and couldn't help themselves, their lust got the better of them as their orgasms popped together as one, Penelope cumming on top of her cousin as he came inside of her.