Kingdom of Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penelope sighed with pleasure as she rolled off her cousin to catch her breath. Both she and Darby looked satisfied but Seraphina wasn't done with them yet.

The princess looked at Prudence and ordered her to go lick and clean Penelope, an order she happily followed. Seraphina looked at Nora next and told her to go bring Darby's cock back to life.

"What will you do?" asked Nora.

"I'm going to keep sucking my King's cock," she replied with a lusty glint in her eye.

Seraphina slowly dragged her tongue over her brother's long shaft, illustrating just how big her brother's blue blood instrument was.

Philip groaned happily as his sister's attention stayed with him, no one could suck him off like his sister could.

Seraphina licked his cock from his tip to his balls then swallowed it whole as her head started to lovingly bob back and forth on his shaft.

Nora would have preferred to suck King Philip and not Darby but his cock was a nice consolation prize. Besides, watching Seraphina work her oral magic on Philip was a treat in itself.

Nora attacked Darby's cock with a hunger that caught him off guard, but it was a hunger he welcomed. His hands moved to her head as she took his meat in her mouth and did her best Seraphina impression.

Prudence was too preoccupied sucking Darby's cum out of Penelope's snatch to notice the princess or her sister. Penelope moaned loudly, her hands on the servants head keeping her between her thighs as she ate her out.

Prudence loved the taste of Darby's cum, or was it Penelope's pussy she loved? Either way she buried her head between the red heads thighs.

Philip grunted as Seraphina slowly sucked his cock, teasing him as she looked up at him, he knew that look, his sister needed to be fucked.

Philip pulled out of Seraphina's mouth and ordered her on her hands and knees, the whole room seemed to stop as Seraphina smiled and got on all fours for her brother, "yes your highness," she breathed.

The whole room watched as the King and his big cock rubbed against the princess's wet pussy and then thrust deep inside, causing Seraphina to let out a thunderous moan.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm YES my King, fuck me, fuck your faithful sister..."

Philip didn't need any encouragement as he pulled back and thrust into his sister once more, his cock sliding impossibly deep inside of Seraphina. Every pussy in the room quivered, every woman asking herself the same thing, "how does she fit it all inside her?"

Philip and Seraphina were oblivious to the attentions of everyone else; Philip's only goal at the moment was to pleasure his sister. His hips rolling into his sister as his blood engorged prick filled her up.

Seraphina closed her eyes, bit her bottom lip and hummed softly to herself as she was fucked on display for their kinky court to watch. Philip's pendulous balls swung back and forth as he thrust again and again into his sister.

Action in the room started to pick up once more as the lust level rose to an all new high.

Philip looked over at Darby and called him over, "feed your cock to Seraphina," he grunted.

Darby's cock lurched as he pulled it from Nora's hungry mouth and offered it to his princess and queen to be. Before he knew it the beautiful princess reached out and sucked his cock into her talented mouth.

The naked princess was now between the two men, her brother's cock in her royal twat and Darby's cock in her mouth. Seraphina moaned as Darby started to softly fuck her mouth, her body rolling back and forth between the two shafts.

Philip loved the sight of his sister taking two cocks. Often when they were joined by another it was a woman, but they were known to invite more than one visitor to their bed.

Darby groaned loudly as Seraphina sucked his cock, he'd never felt anything so good.

"Yes yes yessssss..." he hissed as she worked her magic on his dick.

Philip rolled his hips into his sister faster and faster, wanting to make her cum. His thrusts picked up in intensity and drive as pounded her from behind. Darby groaned as Seraphina started to moan around his cock. He watched as she closed her eyes, clearly loving the sensation as she was double teamed.

The sound of Philip's naked body slapping against his sister's intoxicated him as the princess gobbled his cock, "I'm going to cum," he croaked, "can I cum inside you?"

Seraphina smiled around his cock and nodded her head no, "mmmmm no, that's an honour only my brother gets..." she said.

Darby frowned but that quickly turned upside down as Nora scooted over to welcome him back inside her mouth as he came down her throat.

Philip and Seraphina watched as Darby arched his back and momentarily forgot about Seraphina's mouth as he came inside Nora's, groaning loudly.

"Aaaahhhhhh yessssss take it all," he grunted.

Philip's thrusts continued as Darby's cock exited his sister's mouth. She looked back at him over her shoulder as he drove deep and hard inside of her.

Seraphina moaned softly, her cries of passion getting louder and louder until she couldn't help herself and she came all over her brother's royal wand.

Philip smacked his sister's sexy round ass as she shuddered and came on his shaft, Seraphina sucked in a breath before moaning loudly, "I love your cock brother dear, I'd do anything for your cock... Mmmm yes yes yes yes yessssss...anythingggggg...

Philip fucked his sister harder and harder as she came, "I will never stop fucking you sister. I'll fuck you as my sister, my wife - and my queen," he groaned as Seraphina shuddered again at his words.

Philip smiled as he watched his sister come down from her sexual high; he pulled his hard rod out of her as he looked out into the crowd. Darby was down for the count but his half-brother Elijah was still going strong.

"Elijah! Lorelei! Joins us!" he called.

Seraphina moaned as Philip called even more people to join them. While she and Philip weren't on the best of terms with all their half-siblings they did get along with Elijah.

He wasn't as tall as Philip or Darby, but he was strong. He was short and stocky with a strong chest, brown hair and blue eyes and a juicy cock that got around almost as often as Philip's.

The woman on his arm, Lorelei, was just as promiscuous. Her dark skin, black hair, green eyes and plump breasts attracted plenty of suitors.

Her pussy drooled with anticipation as they approached, Philip and Elijah embracing warmly, "quite the feast, my lord," Elijah grinned.

Prudence crawled over to Seraphina as the princess moved to the side to catch her breath. Seraphina guided Prudence's head between her legs to her freshly fucked snatch and smirked as Lorelei was unable to take her eyes off her brother. "Would you like to fuck my brother?" she smiled?

Lorelei let out a guttural moan, "ohhhh yes..."

Seraphina smiled, "then fuck him, but you will have some company," she said as she pointed to Penelope and Nora. Seraphina moaned as Prudence attacked her pussy with her tongue, "mmmmmmm brother why don't you and Elijah lie back and let these three attack those delicious cocks."

Penelope, Nora and Lorelei all rubbed themselves in anticipation as both men lay back, their hard cocks swaying back and forth.

Lorelei moaned as she gazed hungrily at Philip's cock, it looked even bigger up close, "I've been staring at that cock all night," she hissed as she crawled over to her King and slid her wetness over his fat head and pushed down his shaft.

"Aaaaahhhhhhhhh," she moaned, "so big... so perfect..."

Philip grunted as he felt her tight hot cunt slide down his pole, he smacked her ass, making her giggle as she started to ride him.

Nora was extremely turned on as she watched Lorelei, she moved beside them as she slid down Elijah's cock, happy to have another inside her. Nora and Lorelei started to ride the cocks beneath them, starting their own competition as their grinded their hips down onto the gorgeous cocks probing deep into them.

Not wanting to be left out Penelope moved over to Philip and offered her pussy to him; she started to quiver with excitement as he pulled her on top of him and ate her out.

Philip's tongue glided over over slickness, kissing and licking her before his tongue probed inside of her. Philip thrust up into Lorelei while he ate Penelope out, his cock plunging deep into the depths of her pussy.

Penelope and Lorelei started to kiss as they both rode their King, Lorelei gliding up and down his cock, Penelope on his tongue. Lorelei actually kissed from Penelope to Nora as Nora mightily fucked the King's half-brother.

Elijah grabbed hold of Nora as he pumped up into her until he couldn't help himself any longer and rolled her over so he could fuck her from above.

Penelope lifted off Philip and moved beside him, leaning over to kiss her cousin as Lorelei greedily fucked him, not wanting to give up his cock. Penelope kissed Philip's lips then allowed her pouty lips to travel all over his body as she awaited the return of his cock inside her.

Lorelei's twat oozed her juices, her cream coating his shaft as she fucked the biggest cock she'd ever had inside her.

Philip smirked as Lorelei slide up and down him, he held her and rolled her on her back just like Nora as he took over and fucked her hard and deep. Lorelei's eyes lit up as she started to whine and moan from the hard, deep thrusts.

"Yes yes yes yes, so good, yes yes yes," she moaned as she reached down to play with her clit.

Philip pumped once, twice and a third time into her and that set her off, her orgasm roaring through her body.

"Ooooohhhhhh fuuuuuuuuuhhhhh..." Lorelei moaned, unable to speak properly as her orgasm rippled through her body. Lorelei rubbed her clit harder and harder as she came with Philip's big cock stuffed inside of her.

Philip pulled out of Lorelei and turned to Penelope, she started to get on her hands and knees but he kept his cousin on her back as he moved between her naked thighs.

Penelope's nipples were so hard they could cut glass as Philip grabbed her, held her and maneuvered her body according to his whims. Her body was completely at his disposal and she loved it.

Philip raised Penelope's legs and put them over his shoulders as he drove his cock deep inside of her.

"Ahhhhhh yessss..." he grunted as his stallion like cock started to fuck her hard and deep.

Penelope's head fell back as she moaned loudly, "mmmmmm fuck yes! Fuck me!"

Philip responded by sliding deeper and deeper inside of her, his thick monster sawing in and out of his cousin.

Nora watched as Philip savagely fucked Penelope and couldn't help herself, Elijah's driving dick was too much and she started to cream all over him.

Her lips curled into a circle as she started to cum, "here it cumssssss... aaaaahhhhhhhhh," she moaned as she gushed all over his meat.

Elijah fucked the horny little slut harder and harder through her orgasm, his cock staying rock hard inside her.

Philip pumped in and out of Penelope beside them as Nora came hard. He made eye contact with Seraphina as Prudence continued her attention to detail between his sister's thighs.

Seraphina blew a kiss to her brother as she watched her brother fuck their cousin. Penelope's eyes were closed as her head fell back while she savoured the feeling of Philip's cock buried deep inside her.

Philip licked his fingers and started to tease her ass as he fucked her. Penelope's eyes flew open; her arousal even higher as Philip fucked and teased her.

"Ohhhh gawd..." she moaned, her body on fire as she rolled her hips back in rhythm with Philip before her orgasm rapidly built like a storm inside her and she came hard all over his shaft.

"Yes oh yes oh yes oh yes oh yes yes yes yes YES!" Penelope moaned as she came once more.

Philip fucked her harder and harder, hitting all her buttons as she shook and came on his surging prick.

"Uuuuggghhhhh yes my King," she moaned softly as her orgasm died down and he pulled out of her.

Penelope's chest heaved as she rolled to the side, catching her breath. Lorelei slipped over to take Philip's cock in her mouth, eager to taste his and Penelope's sweetness as Nora and then Prudence joined Penelope resting on the cushions.

Seraphina crawled over beside Lorelei, taking her brother's cock from her mouth; Seraphina smirked with pride when Lorelei pouted with disappointment.

Seraphina sucked her brother's cock for only a moment before she let his shaft slip from her lips, she looked up at her brother and batted her eyes, toying with him, "your sister is horny and hungry for cock, my lord," she teased.

Elijah's cock twitched as he listened to his half-sister. Both he and Darby got excited as they listened to Philip, "if my sister wants cock, I'll give her all the cock she can handle."

Seraphina moaned as Philip ordered Elijah onto his back, his hard wet cock swaying back and forth. Philip told Seraphina to climb on top of her half-brother and Darby to move behind her. The whole room watched as Seraphina's royal pussy slide over Elijah's cock. Penelope leaned over to lick and tongue her cousin's ass before she sucked Darby's dick and aimed it at Seraphina's puckered ass. The queen in waiting moaned lowly as she felt a second cock enter her.

King Philip moved in front of his sister, his cock in front of her pouty lips. Seraphina looked up at her brother with lust filled eyes before she eagerly devoured her brother's prick.

Suddenly Seraphina was stuffed with cock; she had three cocks inside of her all belonging to men who were related in various ways to her. There was her brother, her half-brother and her distant cousin.

The whole room watched as Seraphina was filled and fucked, her breasts shaking as she was royally fucked for all to see.

Darby was in seventh heaven as he fucked Seraphina's ass, she looked so incredibly delicious spread beneath him. Likewise Elijah loved the chance to fuck his half-sister's hot pussy, these chances didn't come along that often.

Philip fucked his sister's eager mouth as the whole room watched, his cock throbbing inside of her as she worked his cock like a corkscrew and sucked him deep.

Darby started to slide deeper and deeper in Seraphina's hot ass; he loved how it hugged his shaft as he fucked her faster. Philip pulled his cock from his sister's mouth; the sound of Darby fucking her ass intoxicated him, the moans of the group getting louder and louder.

Lorelei slipped over to suck Philip's cock when he pulled it out of his sister's mouth. Lorelei lewdly sucked on his prick as Seraphina started to moan as she was stuffed with cock. She let Darby and Elijah fuck her harder and harder, her orgasm rising quickly.

"Uh uh uh uh uh uh uh yes my lord," she moaned.

Seraphina looked over at her brother, her desire at an all-time high, "I want your cock back inside me brother, I NEED your cock back inside me," she begged.

Philip watched as Elijah and Darby sped up their thrusts inside his sister, knowing their time with the princess was limited. Seraphina moaned loudly as she was fucked, "mmmmmmmmmmmm yesssssss..."

Philip pulled his cock from Lorelei's eager mouth and ordered his half-brother and distant cousin out of his sister, "Yes brother..." Seraphina moaned as her brother took what he wanted - which in this case was her.

Philip moved behind his sister as Elijah and Darby moved over to Lorelei, Elijah's cock sliding in her mouth as Darby slipped inside of her drooling pussy.

Philip's large cock pressed against his sister's tight ass, Seraphina moaned loudly as her brother's cock started to stretch her as he entered her. Darby had loosened her up but he wasn't as big as Philip.

Seraphina's body glistened with sweat and lust as Philip fucked her ass hard from behind.

"Fuck me brother, fuck me, my body belongs to you..." she moaned.

Philip fucked her harder and deeper, sawing and out of her tightness with his thick shaft, her entire body on fire with lust.

Philip pulled out of her ass and thrust into her pussy, sliding deep inside her. Philip grunted as he drove his cock into his sister from behind, his big pole gliding into her and stuffing her completely.

Philip held her hips tightly as he fucked his sister, his cock moved from her pussy to her ass and back again as she started to cum multiple times for him.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhhh PHILIP!!" Seraphina yelled as orgasm after orgasm wracked her body.

Philip's cock was relentless as he fucked his sister; he pounded into her again and again as she came over his shaft two, three and four times. Finally he couldn't help himself and felt his orgasm boil over as he was buried deep in his sister's ass.

"Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh..." Philip groaned as he came deep inside the bowels of his sister.

"Take my cock, take my cum Seraphina," he grunted.

Philip and Seraphina came hard together as Elijah and Darby pulled out and exploded all over Lorelei, drenching her in sperm. Soon the entire room smelled of sex as orgasms rippled through the crowd.

Philip pulled out of Seraphina and fell back, his sister crawling over to lie beside him. They kissed passionately as the action continued around them, "a great day," Philip smiled as Seraphina lay contented beside him.

"The best, my lord..."

~

The party lasted well into the night, Philip and Seraphina left in the early hours of the morning as people either went home or broke off into their private groups.

Philip and Seraphina invited Penelope, Prudence and Nora to retire to their chambers where the four women wore out the stallion like King.

Philip awoke the next day in the midafternoon amidst a sea of female flesh. Even he had never woken the next day with four naked women in his bed, "mmmmm I could get used to this," he groaned as he woke up.

Penelope was the next to rise, she reached for his cock, grabbing it and stroking it back to life, "so could I," she giggled.

"I'm sure you could," smirked Seraphina.

Philip tore himself away from the sea of women in his bed to move over to pour himself some honey water.

"Will we get another chance to pleasure you now, my lord?" Prudence asked hopefully.

All four women were now up and looked at him with eager eyes, "you will, but not now. I want some alone time with my sister," Philip responded.

Penelope, Prudence and Nora were all clearly upset but they didn't argue, they had more than their share over their marathon sex session. Each woman got out of bed and walked over to Philip, kissing him on the lips before they slipped on their dresses and slipped out the private back entrance of his new royal chambers.

Philip watched them go and looked over at his sister, "alone at last..."

Seraphina smiled as Philip drank his honey water and moved back over to his sister, "now that you have me alone what do you plan on doing with me?" she asked.

Philip slipped back into bed with Seraphina, "I want to continue what we started on the eve of my coronation - get to work on getting you pregnant with this country's future ruler..."

Seraphina moaned loudly as she welcomed Philip into her arms, "how many children do you want brother?"

Philip grinned as his hard cock slid home inside his sister, "I want many, my queen," he groaned.

Philip started to thrust in and out of his sister slowly as they fucked in their bed, their mutual lust the only reason they were even able to have sex again after the events of the previous night.

"I'll give you and heir and then some, brother" Seraphina moaned.

Philip and Seraphina kissed hungrily and passionately as they started to make love. While many of the people they shared a bed with lusted after their bodies for physical reasons, the connection between Philip and Seraphina was deeper than that. They genuinely loved being together in each other's arms.