Kinky Virgins: Feminization

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He dug through the bag, just then remembering he had forgotten to pack underwear. He winced at the thought of having to go commando, the rough material of jeans or cargo shorts would be most uncomfortable. He thought back to his earlier conversation about wearing her panties to sleep and figured, why not. It's not like anybody will know anyway.

He searched through Renee's sleeping panties drawer and began to search for the least feminine pair he could find. Maybe there would be some boxers, or some decent length briefs he could wear. He held a few pair up to judge the cut before discarding them back into the drawer. He was finally relieved to find a pair of grey boy shorts that could likely pass for men's briefs.

He yanked them out of the drawer quickly and another pair fell out with them. He picked them up to put them back in but stopped once he recognized the print on them. They were white with dozens of little cupcakes on them, they even had cherries on top. In consideration of Renee's new pet name for him, he felt it would be fitting, if not... cute.

He put the grey boy shorts back in the drawer and slipped the hipster bikini cupcake panties on. They cupped his cock and balls gently as he pulled them snug, judging the feel of the thin, smooth cotton on his ass and crotch. He looked down at the very obvious bulge his manhood created and smirked.

My cock is too big for my little panties, he thought before looking at himself in the mirror, wearing nothing but the flimsy garment. He surveyed his front, Renee's unmentionables barely contained his substantial package, and then the back, noticing he did indeed have a bit of a bubble back there.

He started to get turned on and his cock slipped right past the border of the panties. He slid it back in and reminded himself that his mission was to get his mind off cumming. He waited for his erection to subside, washed up a bit and then put on the rest of his clothes and headed out the door.

Chris walked to the nearest diner about 15 minutes from the apartment to get breakfast. The fresh air did the trick of clearing his mind of all the lewd thoughts of Renee's ass and pussy spread in his face and from wondering if Renee would be as turned on from seeing him in panties as he was when looking in the mirror.

After all, she was the one to suggest it. But wasn't it just for comfort's sake? She did say I would be cute in them. Was she serious? And if so, would it actually be a turn on for her. Surely not, right? What if it was her secret fantasy? Not a chance! Right?

Chris waved away all his thoughts when he exited the apartment, the cool morning air seemingly purifying his mind.

He sat at the booth and ordered pancakes, eggs, sausage and orange juice from the pretty waitress. She was tall with bright blue eyes, long blonde hair and a cute smile. She lingered for a few seconds after Chris had ordered, just staring and smiling. She then snapped out of it and turned to walk away quickly. Chris just chuckled lightly to himself and brushed it off.

He spotted the blonde and her coworker peeking at him from by the counter, whispering and giggling, hardly inconspicuously. They were obviously talking about him and checking him out, a rare occurrence for Chris though he was a handsome young man.

They say that once you're in a relationship you tend to have a 'glow' about you, something that just naturally attracts the opposite sex. Chris always thought that was a myth but began to reconsider as he basked in the attention of the pretty girls.

Later, the brown haired waitress appeared with his food and sat it on the table. She hesitated for a second before speaking, smiling foolishly the whole time. "Hey, so... my friend Amber thinks your're hot and she sent me over here to give you this." She reached into her apron and pulled out a piece of receipt paper with the girl's name and number written on it.

Chris looked over to the blonde, Amber, at the counter who smiled and gave a finger wave. Chris smiled back before responding to the brunette. "Your friend is really pretty and all, but I have a girlfriend so I can't take that. Sorry."

"Oh. Well, she's a lucky girl," the waitress said and then put the paper back in her apron and walked away. Chris watched as she told her friend what he had said, a look of slight disappointment on her face as she listened. She then flashed a smile in Chris's direction, which he returned before she turned and walked into the kitchen.

He just smiled back and began to eat his meal. He had to admit that it felt good to have beautiful girls admiring him even though he would never even entertain another girl. He was a hot commodity that belonged to exclusively to Renee, his own one in a trillion treasure.

When Chris was nearly finished with his food, Amber came back just as perky and pleasant as the first time. He surmised she took the rejection gracefully and smiled up at her in appreciation of that. She placed the bill on his table and then, to Chris's surprise, picked up his cell phone from the table and started thumbing at the screen.

He just waited in confused patience for an explanation. She finished after a few seconds and then said, "There. I put my number in your phone and you just texted me. Call me any time."

"Hey!" Chris said, catching Amber by the wrist as she turned to walk away, "I told your friend I have a girlfriend..."

"I know. And I'm not looking for anything serious. Just any time she starts to piss you off, or refuse to have sex with you or even if you're just horny and she's not available, call me."

"Well, I'm sorry Amber but that's just not gonna happen. We just got together and there is no way I'm gonna call you," Chris chuckled at the audacity of the girl.

"Okay, okay, jeez. Don't get your panties in a bunch. If you're not going to call then fine, but if you change your mind, you have my number," and with that Amber turned to walk away.

Chris's heart jumped at the mention of the word "panties", remembering what he was wearing underneath his clothes. For a brief second a thought flashed through his mind. Does she know? No, how could she. Its just a saying, stupid. He quickly reassured himself, clearing his head of any reasons to be nervous.

Chris finished his food, paid and then got up to leave. Amber blew him a kiss from behind the counter when he walked past it. He just shook his head and continued out the door.

As Chris walked home he checked the message Amber sent from his phone. "Hi Amber," was all it said, thankfully. But rather than delete the contact and the text message, he thought it would be amusing to show Renee when she got home. Which reminded him of the long wait he had ahead of him. He would have to find a way to fill the time.

Chris spent the day cycling between watching t.v. and studying. He decided to make himself at home and strip down to just panties, enjoying the freedom he had in Renee's apartment. And they were surprisingly comfortable, even more so than boxers, briefs or nothing.

He considered getting his own comfortable pantie collection started just like Renee. And he wondered if maybe they could share a set at each other's places. We'll be pantie sisters, he ruminated warmly, a smile spread across his face as he studied.

After a long wait, Chris finally heard the sound of a key being inserted into the lock. His heart jumped in anticipation as he fixed his gaze on the door which flung open revealing Renee with her laundry bag in tow. She walked in almost past Chris since the couch was adjacent to the door but then turned to see him sitting there in her panties.

She froze momentarily with a blank look causing Chris to wonder if this was a big mistake. Then his tension was released when Renee cracked the widest smile and then squealed. "Oh my god cupcake, you look so cute!" She said, putting the laundry down on the floor and walking over to examine him. "Stand up, let me see."

Chris stood up off the couch smiling wide. Renee took in the sight. "Your cock bulging out of them looks so sexy. Turn around!"

He modeled the panties for Renee who drooled over him. She came close behind him, pressing her pelvis to his butt, put her hands around his waist and began kissing his neck. Chris was excited by this strange role reversal and folded his hands on top of hers and squeezed tight.

"Aww babe, did you miss me?" Renee asked, planting light kisses on Chris's shoulders.

"Of course I did, sis. Longest 8 hours ever, though."

"And were you a good boy for me... or should I say good girl?"

Chris didn't even flinch at those words, in fact they seemed apropos. "Yes, I've been good all day. I fought the urge to cum and I waited just like you said. Are you proud of me?"

"Mmhmm. So proud," Renee replied, her kisses getting more sensual, proportional to her arousal. She reached down lower to slip a hand over his pantie clad cock, pleasantly surprised that it was already hard and had slipped out the leg hole.

"Oooh, somebody's excited. Little Chrissy came out her little cupcake panties," Renee said as she fondled his cock from behind.

"Mmm, like I said. I've been waiting all day for this," Chris sighed dreamily.

"Ok. Let me slip into something more comfortable and I'll be back with your reward." She turned him around and gave him a kiss on the lips, patted his ass and then went into her room with the laundry bag.

Chris sat back down on the couch and tried to put his raging cock back in his panties but any way he tried hurt a little to stretch the cotton beyond its limit. Instead he just fixed it so that his long dick stuck up through the waistband. Moments later Renee returned, wearing nothing at all.

Her golden brown skin seemed to glow and her perky B cup breasts were perfect, topped with luscious little nipples that stood out, proudly showcasing her arousal. Though she was pretty fleshy her tummy was taut, her waist slim and her hips wider.

Her bare pussy looked so smooth and virginal, her tiny cleft barely even visible from the front. Chris devoured the sight, cock hardening more by the second.

"You like my outfit?" Renee asked smiling beautifully and then twirled as if she was modeling a dress. Her perfectly plump ass jiggled as she spun and her curly brown hair swung in the wind.

"Absolutely!" Chris exclaimed, starting to stand up.

"No, baby. Sit back down. Let me do all the work."

Chris sat back on the couch and enjoyed the show, though it was a little frustrating not to be able to just ravage her then and there. It would be a slow build to an amazing climax he rationalized as he let Renee take complete control.

She moved the small coffee table in front of the couch back to afford her more room before sitting her voluptuous ass right on top of his panties facing away from him, his cock splitting her crack as it pointed up from the rim.

Chris let out a deep sigh at the slight stimulation, relieved that the reward he waited so patiently for was coming to fruition. He eagerly reached around her body to caress her breasts.

"No touching," Renee laughed playfully as she pushed his hands away, "keep being a good little girl for big sis or else I'm going to stop."

"Please don't stop!" Chris begged.

"You gonna be a good girl from now on?" Renee said, grinding her ass against his cock.

"Yes! Just keep going."

"Yes, what sweetie?"

"Yes, I'll be a good girl!"

Renee ground her hips and gyrated rhythmically on Chris's lap, driving him mad. She then spread her legs and slipped a finger into her pussy and teased herself for a few moments. When she removed her finger she draped her hand over her shoulder. "Here, taste what you do to me sweetie," she said.

Chris eagerly grabbed her hand and slurped off the juices as she continued the sultry lap dance. It was unbelievably hot and he was sure that he could even cum just from this, though he'd rather not.

Renee then got up and turned around to straddle him front to front with her knees on the couch. She cupped the back of his head and brought his lips to her right breast. "Lick me," she panted as she ground herself against his cock. He dutifully sucked on her nipple, causing them both to moan. He circled the nipple with his tongue, his lips pursed to the round, soft flesh like a suction cup.

Chris then bit down on the hard nub, causing a rush of sharp pain then pleasure to shoot through Renee's horny body. She shrieked at the combination of sensations.

"Oh! You're such a bad boy. I'll have to punish you for that," she giggled, pushing his face away from her breast causing him to sit back on the couch.

She then wrapped her hand around his cock, circling the tip just inside his foreskin with her thumb before bringing it up and pressing it to Chris's lips. "Taste," Renee ordered.

Chris licked and sucked his precum off Renee's finger just as willingly as he did her juices, catching Renee surprise. Pleasant surprise. "Ooh, you make it look so yummy, I wanna taste now."

Renee dismounted and spread Chris's legs apart then sat on her knees between them, placing little kisses on his chest and abs on the way down. Once on her knees she kissed his thighs before planting one right on the tip of his penis which peeked out from behind the panties, causing him to shiver.

She did it once more but this time teasing her tongue around the inner part of his prepuce, humming in delight at the taste of his precum. She then pulled down on his cock exposing the full mushroom cap before wrapping her lips around it and winding her slick tongue around it. Chris kept his hands to himself, writhing in blessed agony as Renee tortured him softly.

Renee continued her ministrations as she folded fingers of both hands underneath the thin band of Chris's panties and began to pull gently. Without hesitation he lifted his hips off the couch and allowed her to pull his panties down to his knees.

Renee took her mouth off Chris's cock and then pulled the crotch of his panties to her face to drink in his aroma. She took in the sweet mixture of cherries, sweat and precum again and again until she began to quiver as her pussy tingled warmly, spilling more liquid through her hot canal.

"You smell so damn good," Renee whined almost drowsily as if intoxicated by the scent. She then pulled Chris's cupcake panties down and off his right foot then back up the left leg moving them out of the way but keeping them in view.

She took his cock in her mouth once again humming on it as she bobbed like she was eating a delicious meal. Chris squirmed on the couch moaning in ecstasy and clutching hand fulls of her long, curly hair. Renee got him all the way to the back of her throat and tried to swallow his sensitive tip before coming back out to twist her tongue around it.

She popped his meaty cock out of her mouth with a squishy suck and began to stroke it with her small hand, just gazing up at Chris with a devilish smile, her lips and chin covered in slobber. "You're such a dirty girl, sis," Chris complimented.

"Well, you bring it out of me, Chrissy. Just sitting here looking like a snack in these cute little cupcake panties. You looked like a girl who wants to be taken advantage of," Renee said and then kissed the under side of Chris's dick from tip base before taking a few moments to lick and suck on his sack, both of them loving every second.

"If this is what I get for wearing panties then I want to wear them every day so you can take advantage of me any time you want," Chris said as he was rolled back onto his shoulders and Renee's soft lips and tongue made their way down to his taint and then his anus. Chris cooed softly as she lovingly licked his asshole while stroking his cock.

They both knew what they were doing was filthy but that only added to the pleasure. Having no sexual boundaries was a secret desire they both shared but never spoke of, and now they were only two days into their relationship and already pushing limits and licking each other's asses like depraved sexual deviants.

Renee bathed Chris's hole with her tongue, salivating into it and delighting in the taste and texture of his wrinkly ring. Desiring more of this naughty pleasure, Chris spread his own butt cheeks apart and Renee jabbed into it several times, loosening and lubricating it at the same time for what was next. She removed her mouth and sat back for a moment admiring her work, his cute butt crack dripping with saliva.

He flashed a look of desperation to her between his legs as if to say 'please don't neglect my poor little hole', which Renee had no intention of doing. She put her finger in her mouth, wetting it good and then slowly inserted it into his receptive opening causing him to wince and roll his head against the couch cushion in pure bliss. She slid her finger all the way in, then buck out and then in again, establishing a rhythm.

The pleasure deepened when Renee returned her mouth to his cock and oscillated her up and down it. Chris began to squirm and whimper, the unreal feeling of being finger fucked and sucked simultaneously bringing his orgasm into view.

"I'm about to cum!" Chris cried out.

"I want you to cum in my mouth," Renee panted, taking her mouth off his cock to speak as he exploded mid sentence, spurting milky cum in strong bursts on her lips, nose and chin before she put her mouth back on to suck out the rest of her treat. They both squeezed their eyes shut, Chris moaning girlishly and Renee humming as she sucked down the warm cum right from the source.

It took quite a while for Chris to finish cumming and for his cock to go limp in Renee's mouth. Finally accepting that nothing else was coming out, Renee took her mouth off and finger out.

And then with the same hand, she swooped up the remnants of cum on her face and the drops on her breasts that dripped from her chin and sucked it into her mouth with greedy indulgence.

"No wonder you kept sucking my pussy when I came. It's so good," Renee said as she finished every drop.

"See? It makes you suddenly thirsty for more, doesn't it?" Chris said half dazed.

"Yeah! Mia never even told me how tasty cum is, and she's been around a few blocks more than a few times," Renee giggled.

"Maybe it's just us. If she doesn't like it then it's definitely next-level kinky," Chris concluded jokingly.

"Yeah, we're a couple of little cum sluts," Renee said softly from between Chris's legs.

"Not me. I'm a good girl, remember?" Chris said smiling down and tugging on the panties that were around his left thigh.

"Yes, you are, cupcake. But there's no reason you can't be both," Renee assured him, then kissed his inner thighs. She slid the panties down to his feet and back on properly, examining them.

She pulled on the rim, judging the fit and then pulled the crotch to the side, uncovering his now flaccid member. "So cute," she said before giving it a kiss and putting it back in it's place behind the cupcakes.

Renee stood up between Chris's legs looking down at him and him looking up at her. "I was so eager to please you that I didn't even finish. And now you're all soft."

"I could lick you again like this morning," Chris suggested.

"No. I have another idea. Something Mia told me about. You're supposed to do it with another girl but..." Renee said.

"Mia taught you a lot. You sure she told you about it and didn't show You? Like how she taught you how to kiss," Chris inquired.

"No, she just told me. I got curious about girls after we practiced kissing and she told me some of the ways that lesbians have sex. She made it sound so good, I just wanted to try it," Renee said.

"Ok, I guess I'll be your girl. I'm already dressed the part. What do I do?"

Renee directed him to lie on his stomach on the couch, straddling him from behind, the roundness of his panty clad bottom in full view before her spread thighs. She grabbed hold of his hips, pulling up slightly causing Chris to arch his behind upward into Renee's pussy.