Kinky Virgins: Feminization

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kissed the tip before releasing it. A sigh predictably came out of Chris who knew he would have to wait more before he got to cum.

"I'll be right back sweetie, sit tight," Renee said, kissing him lightly on the nose before turning to leave, bringing the over-sized panties with her and leaving the "kiss it better" pair on the small bench.

Chris took off his shirt in anticipation of Renee returning to measure him and stood for a minute before she came with the tape. She quickly measured him and left again to shop. Chris put his cutie pie panties back on and played a game on his phone for almost an hour before Renee returned with a bunch of things draped over her right arm.

"OK. I got some cute outfits for both of us and some more panties for you. I also got some more stuff in the basket outside," Renee said excitedly. "Oh, and I also got this!" She pulled a metallic object out of her right hand with her left and held it up. "Its a butt plug!"

"A butt plug?" Chris asked, puzzled.

"Yeah, a butt plug. You put it in your butt to loosen it up for... backdoor fun."

Chris laughed, "backdoor fun?"

"Yeah, Chrissy. I want to have backdoor fun but my back door is... too tight. You couldn't even get your finger all the way in there this morning so I doubt your big dong would fit. So, I got a butt plug to loosen it up for you. Now, either I can put it back and never let you play back there, or you can help me try it out," Renee explained.

"I... don't think you're supposed to try these on in here," Chris said curiously as he took the object from Renee.

"Well, they should have specified. Now are you gonna plug up my little hole or what?"

"Absolutely!"

Renee put the clothes down, dropped her purple panties from underneath her green skirt and turned around bent over with her hands on the wall, back arched. "Get it really wet with spit first, then do the same with my butt hole. Then you just push it in slowly to the edge."

Chris put the rounded, arrow-shaped object in his mouth, coating it with saliva before flipping up Renee's skirt and dropping to his knees. He spread her plump cheeks apart, an activity he would never tire of, and plunged his tongue between. It tasted of the days salty sweat and smelled delicious and he lapped at it in delight.

He inundated her tight ass hole with his own personal lubricant before standing. He then placed the tip to her rear entrance and began to press a little at a time into her reluctant sphincter.

"Ok, wait," Renee gasped, spreading her legs apart wider and opening her cheeks with her own hands. "Ok go ahead. Really slow."

Chris began to push again, surprised at how wide his best friend's tiny keyhole was yawning. Renee began to moan in twisted pleasure as Chris unlocked a new treasure that was always right in her backyard. He could see her pussy lips begin to glisten with her wetness, making him hungry as well.

"It's in!" Chris sounded surprised as he watched her cute little dark ring swallow the metal object down to its hilt which featured a pink, heart shaped gem. "How does it feel?" Chris asked as he twisted the plug so that the heart was right side up.

Renee quivered as the odd, full, pulling sensation somehow fueled a fire in her loins. "Beautiful," she breathed heavily as she stood up straight. She then turned and hugged Chris, "thank you, thank you, thank you," planting a kiss to his lips between each appreciation. It was as if the anal plug had activated a sexual euphoria switch in her brain.

She took a moment to calm her lusts so she could focus on the task of trying on the clothes and getting the hell home so they could finally cum all over each other. They tried on panties, bras, negligees, teddies, and nearly every other article of clothing in the store, Renee switching this item for that one as she raced through the store.

Chris ended up with four pairs of sexy text panties, the two from earlier in the correct size and two more. A yellow pair that read "spank me" and little black briefs that said "cumslut" on the back. He also decided on several other lacy and frilly pieces.

They placed those in the "buy" pile along with two outfits apiece, plus other items in the basket outside the dressing room that Chris was unaware of.

Renee pulled on the final g-string and asked Chris's opinion. At this point she would look good in anything to him. He was so horny from putting on and taking off clothes, dressing and undressing her.

He examined her as she turned around, the string between her perfect ass cheeks splitting the pink heart in half. It was a decadent sight he needed to be able to see again. "Definitely buy," Chris said as he helped her out of the stringy panties, the gusset clinging to her sticky pussy, defying gravity before they eventually fell to the floor.

Renee placed them in the buy pile, which was in the opposite corner of the discard pile. All the panties in both piles were at least a little tainted with one or both of their fluids as they tried and traded many of them.

Finally done with the shopping, Renee and Chris stood naked and kissed passionately, both of them pushed to the limit of arousal. "I should give you a little treat for being such a good girl. Would you like that, cupcake?"

"Yes, please," he sighed in feminine excitement.

Renee dropped to her knees and stroked Chris's cock for a moment before flicking her tongue over the pink flesh encircled by its covering, again relishing the taste of his delicious precum. "You like it when I lick your little clitty, don't you sweetie?"

"Mmhmm, lick my clitty, please!" was his pretty reply.

"Yes, babe," Renee said as she licked his tip with more vigor, pulling her hand forward to reveal the full mushroom cap. After a few sensuous licks and moans, Renee suddenly recoiled and looked up at Chris with a devilish grin. "We should document this for our good friend, Amber!" she said, her eyes wide.

She fished his phone out of his pants pocket and handed it to him, then resumed her task as he snapped pictures. Soon, Chris's meat was all the way in Renee's warm, salivating mouth and she bobbed and slurped it, occasionally looking up for a photo op.

She took his cock as far as it would go, her lips nearly to his shaven pelvis and his dick actually in her throat. She looked up with watery eyes and teary cheeks as Chris snapped another pic. She then spewed his cock out, both his dick and her face sloppy with spit and sucked in a wheezy breath. The poor girl had choked herself in service of her lover.

That realization turned her on even more and she begged him to fuck her as she stood and pressed her palms to the mirror, bending forward and arching her back. Chris didn't hesitate to slide inside her slick warmth, both exhaling a deep sigh as a wave a pleasure titillated their senses.

"Mmm, it feels so good. Fuck me like a little whore. I'm your dirty little girl!" Renee tried not to yell but her mind was losing all sense of place, time and reality.

Renee's pussy wept and her heart sang as she welcomed her lover inside her intimate space once again. Chris snapped one last pic down at his cock entering her hole underneath the pink heart and handed Renee the phone so he could get his hands on the soft flesh of her soft, round tits and hard nipples.

Renee took pics in the mirror with one hand and braced herself with the other, moaning as she enjoyed being fucked. Chris's thrusts grew forceful as his desire burned, wanting to have more of her somehow. He buried himself deeper and deeper inside her, oscillating faster and faster until a climax was on the horizon.

"My ass. Fuck me in my ass! Please! I need it!" Renee cried, barely stifling a scream.

Chris slowed his thrusts to carefully remove the plug from his lover's ass hole, twisting and pulling at the same time, thrilling Renee to a quake. Being fucked slowly while having her butthole stretched wide and recording it for a stranger was just too much stimulation for her young mind to take and she began to cum like never before.

Trembling and sobbing, Renee began to collapse slowly, Chris still inside her and working the toy out of her nastiest hole as she sank to her knees, her face to the floor. Chris took the phone out of Renee's exhausted, shaky hands and took several pics, some at the mirror and others down as he freed the plug from her now expanded hole.

"Go ahead and do it, sweetie. Use my ass to make yourself cum. You deserve it," Renee whispered tiredly, her spasms subsiding.

Chris pulled his cock out slowly, noting and documenting how much of a creamy mess Renee made on it. Other than panting, she didn't budge. Chris wondered if she had passed out.

"Sis?"

"I'm here... fuck... my ass," she permitted lethargically.

He slowly inserted his cock into the small opening. Still tight around him as he slid in deeper, Renee's asshole seemed to welcome him and squeeze at the same time. He took a few more pics and then put the phone down.

"Its so tight. I don't know what I love more, my sister's pussy," he said pulling out of her ass and into her ravaged pussy once again, "or her ass," he said returning himself there. He began to thrust in and out slowly and then at a regular pace, causing Renee to coo softly.

Chris pulled Renee upright slowly by her long brown hair, still on their knees. "Still with us?" he asked.

"Mhm," Renee replied weakly.

Chris leaned her back against his chest, still inside her anus, and then reached around with one hand to squeeze on a nipple and the other strummed her clit. That woke her right up and she moaned as if arising from the dead.

She began to bounce on his cock, sending electricity through her body once again. Another cum loomed and she groaned in complete bliss. "Look at us, sis. Look how pretty we look," Chris whispered in her ear looking in the mirror in front of them.

She opened her eyes and drank in the sight. Her bouncing on his cock, his fingers between her spread thighs, his kisses on her neck, their panties and lingerie all over the floor. She bounced faster as her second orgasm ripped her mind, body and soul.

Chris's orgasm followed closely behind, filling her rectum with cream as his dick pumped it's seed deep in the wrong orifice. Renee turned her neck for a sloppy kiss as the two moaned into each other's being, oscillating until they exhausted their orgasms.

Once finished, Chris pulled out of Renee's redened ass, cum leaked out of her onto the floor. Renee sent the photos to Amber with the message, "this will never be you." Satisfied on every possible level, she slumped against Chris, body humming and glowing with deep fulfillment.

They lay in the tiny dressing room naked for about ten minutes and then an announcement on the PA system informed them the store was closing in fifteen.

The two peeled themselves off each other and started getting dressed. Renee, still a bit dazed, put on Chris's panties and so he donned hers and the two dressed each other. They placed the merchandise in the basket Renee had parked outside and headed to checkout.

Chris was a little shocked but excited when he had seen what was in the cart, a strap on dildo along with makeup and other girly things that might have been for either of them. He wasn't sure but he hoped it was all for him.

He had a little less trepidation about being in the store than before but he wasn't quite ready to boldly buy a strap on, even if it was supposed to be for his 'sister'. He waited at the car for her.

Renee returned with bags and they got in the car and took off. "I should have used the bathroom before we left. I gotta pee bad," Chris announced, squirming a little in his seat.

"Yeah, me too, I tried to use the one at Kiki's. It was employees only," Renee replied.

"Well, drive faster or I'm gonna pee myself!" Chris exclaimed through gritted teeth, squirming more.

"Oh my god, that would be so hot! When we get home we should both pee our panties," Renee suggested, all too excited at the prospect of wetting herself.

"Whatever, just get us there!"

Renee sped up, not really sure it was out of urgency for him or the elation that began boiling in her center as she imagined it. "When we get there, take off all your clothes except your panties and sit on the potty like a good girl, ok," Renee coached as of she was training him to be a girl.

"Yes, mommy," Chris breathed in desperation. "Just hurry, please!"

They arrived at the apartment in no time, Chris bouncing and squirming as Renee keyed the lock. She pushed the door open and let him go in first. He speed walked and stripped to his panties just as quickly as he arrived at the bathroom door. He sat on the toilet, panties still up and started to relieve himself, warm liquid saturating the lacy purple panties.

"Hey, Wait for me!" Renee said as she closed the door and stripped off her blouse and heels. She entered the bathroom as Chris pissed his panties, lifted her skirt, sat on his lap and poured out onto him. Renee lifted her skirt to look between her legs at the way her urine was discoloring the pink cotton.

"Hey, you swapped panties with me!" Renee realized as they enjoyed pissing in and on each other's panties. Renee's pee gushed out through her panties mingling with the streams that permeated the lace purple and filled the toilet. They felt like sodden, filthy whores, the both of them, and the loved it.

Bladders now empty, Renee remained seated while removing her bra and stockings. She then lifted slightly to take her soaked panties from underneath her skirt and held them above her head. She wrung them out and piss drizzled her face and dripped down her body.

She sniffed them and nipped at the edge before handing them over her shoulder to Chris at his request. He also took a quick whiff and taste, dick hardening at the taboo of it all. "Your pee is even divine, are you sure your not a goddess rather than human?" Chris complimented the beautiful woman.

"I never said I was human," Renee giggled and wriggled against Chris's lap, causing his penis to fall out the leg hole once again. "And your 'peepee' is also quite divine, it's given me so much pleasure in such a short time," she said and then switched positions to straddle him forwards. "And I love you for it."

The kissed hungrily on the toilet covered in piss, playing with the soaked panties in their hands between them. Chris then lowered his head to kiss down Renee's neck and then to her breasts, the bitter taste of piss on his tongue which circled one hard nub then the other.

Renee moaned aloud and dug her fingernails into his scalp, causing him to nibble tenderly on her sensitive nipples, shocking her with pleasure. They got the same idea simultaneously and brought the sodden panties down between them, hiking up the skirt and toying at Renee's hypersensitive clitoris.

Renee rocked on top of him, moaning satisfaction as Chris reached around and fingered her tiny but not so tight ass hole. He infiltrated up past the second knuckle and Renee began to cum almost instantly, bucking and writhing on him, humming delightfully.

"How do you... make me... cum so... much!" Renee panted and spasmed, finally laying her head on Chris's shoulder when finished. The panties dropped into the toilet as the two sat caressing each other's pissy bodies. They reeked of sweat, piss, cum and ass, a peculiar scent that lent itself to Chris's growing horniness.

"My turn?" Chris asked hopefully.

"Not yet, cupcake. Mommy's got special plans for her special girl," Renee said and kissed the tip of his nose. "Besides, you're filthy right now and you need to be clean. Only a bad boy would expect a treat while he's so dirty."

Chris pouted. He loved the idea of having filthy sex with Renee but also looked forward to the rest of the night.

Renee stood and fetched the panties out the unflushed toilet and wrung it out on Chris and giggled. "You're such a pissy girl, Chrissy," she teased as she tossed the ruined panties in the hamper. "Go ahead and get in the shower and I'll be right behind you." Renee then went to organize the new items and put their clothes away.

Chris turned on the shower and deposited his panties in the hamper as well. Renee returned naked with the anal toy that had been inside her and the couple stepped into the shower. Chris soaped up Renee's entire body as before and washed her, then she did the same.

While Chris was still covered in suds, Renee gingerly inserted the anal plug into him. It seemed to go in him a little easier than her, though he winced at the uncomfortable stretching sensation.

Once he had swallowed the smooth, metal cone, he relaxed and was able to enjoy the new stimulation of being penetrated. In that moment he understood girls who liked their asses fucked and was looking forward becoming one of them.

After a while they rinsed and dried each other and went into Renee's room where she had laid out their outfits on the bed. Chris, eager to get into some more feminine attire, went and picked up the frilly beige lace thong that was lying on top of matching bra, black stockings, and a frilly beige garter belt with black straps.

"Wait, not so fast, Chrissy. The beige one is mine, the white one is yours, remember? I wanted you to look like a beautiful bride for your first time doing it like this. And we still have to get you ready first." Renee said.

"I am ready! You got me all hot again now I'm ready for you to take advantage of me," Chris pleaded.

"Be patient sweetie, ok," she kissed his forehead. "I want this to be special for us. I didn't just buy all this for nothing," she said as she motioned to the containers and various types of makeup on her dresser. "I'm going to get you looking and smelling sweet, then you'll get dressed in the bathroom and wait for me to get ready."

"So you bought all this stuff for me?" he asked, looking at the makeup containers and jars sitting on the dresser.

"Yeah, silly. You know I don't wear makeup. This is for me," she said holding up a jar of strawberry shortcake edible body butter, "but the rest is for you. Don't you want to be all sexy and pretty for me?"

"I do."

"Good girl!" Renee smiled brightly. She sat on a stool in front of the mirror and opened a jar of cherry flavored body butter. Chris stood in front of her, completely naked and fully erect. Renee scooped a dollop of the cream in her hands, rubbing it together before wrapping her little hands around his pulsing member.

Chris sighed, knowing the feeling wouldn't last long as she rubbed the lotion into his penis, then his sack, then his bald pubic area. She turned him around to do his ass, fiddling with the plug when she smeared the butter all around it to grease his rim. "How does it feel?" she asked.

"Until you touched it just now I forgot it was there. It feels good when you play with it, though." Chris admitted.

"Well, I don't want to get us too excited and ruin our plans. That's why I started in the middle, so you can put on some panties while I do the rest."

Chris got up and grabbed the white lace thong that matched Renee's beige one. "What are you doing? I said you'll have to wait for those. Put on one of the other pair we just bought. They're right there in that bag. Damn! How many times do I have to say it!?" Renee chided sharply.

Chris bowed his head at being scolded. He was a little sensitive and didn't take criticism very well. Picking up the bag and fishing out the red panties that read "kiss it better" in white, he held them out to her with a pouty look.

She took the skimpy underwear from his hands, reading his expression and getting the message. "I'm sorry, sweetie. I shouldn't have yelled at you. Come here," she said softly, pulling him in by the hand. "You've been such a good girl today. You didn't deserve that and I'm sorry." She kissed him softly on the forehead, then on the nose and again on the lips.