Kinky Virgins: Feminization

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Renee rocked slowly back and forth rubbing her clit against his ass, sighing at the thrill of 'fucking' Chris through his soft panties. Chris's moans added fuel to the fire kindling between Renee's thighs as she ground faster into him, stimulating her aroused clit.

She bent forward to sensually kiss his neck and nibble at his ear as she writhed against him. He caught her rhythm and bucked back into her, his cock squishing into the couch through the cloth.

Renee stuck a finger in her pussy from behind and fucked herself for a few seconds before bringing it to Chris's lips. He accepted the offering, sucking on her finger as a teenage slut would do a cock. She returned her finger to her slippery entrance as she ground into Chris with more vigor, sending shivers up and down her spine with each thrust.

They continued their rhythm, Renee kissing his neck and sucking his ear lobe and feeding him her juices occasionally, all while tribbing his ass for a long time. Renee and Chris were both moaning prettily as their movement got faster and more desperate. And finally, the pleasure peaked and she let out a stifled scream as her orgasm overtook her body.

She trembled on top of Chris as she strummed her sensitive clit with her little fingers between her body and his ass, still humping him. Renee exhausted her orgasm to the limit before collapsing on top of Chris, letting out a deep sigh of satisfaction. Her body tingled all over as she lay panting, glued to her lover and falling deeper in love with him every moment.

Renee felt grateful, not only that she had found the love of her life in her best friend, but also that he was so open to her every idea. Most guys would vehemently protest wearing panties or having their ass fingered, let alone being tribbed like a lesbian. It made her wonder how far was he willing to go for her.

She kissed his shoulder and neck sweetly a few times before rising to go to her room, only to return seconds later wearing the grey boyshort panties from the drawer. Chris smirked and chuckled at the apparent role reversal that was happening as Renee snuggled in behind him on the couch in the spooning position.

"So comfy," Renee sighed as she wrapped her arms around Chris, their legs tangled as they lay crotch to ass, panties to panties. It took no time for them both to drift off to sleep.

*****

An hour or so later, Renee yawned and then kissed Chris. "Wake up, sweetie," she whispered near his ear. He rolled onto his stomach as he stirred while Renee took the opportunity to massage his behind softly through his panties, still lying on her side.

"I'm up. just keep doing that," he said sleepily, stimulated by Renee's delicate touch.

"My pleasure, cutie," Renee replied softly as she continued to rub.

They began to converse about the events that transpired between them the last two days, expressing how natural and good it all felt. Renee brought up other fantasies and fetishes she had, some from her own imagination and others suggested by her cousin Mia. From dressing him up like a girl to being pissed on, she wanted to do whatever she had heard or cooked up on her own.

Chris grew excited at the thought of all of it, his cock stiffening during the conversation at the many suggestions. He didn't know her mind was so nasty. She was always so prim and innocent and now he was learning that her sexual imagination was even more perverted than his.

He couldn't believe how lucky he was to have her as his best friend, sister and lover and expressed that sentiment to Renee who echoed the same. Chris then began to tell her about Amber, the girl at the diner who shamelessly hit on him though she knew he was taken.

Chris told Renee how Amber put her number in his phone and texted herself. Slightly nervous to tell her at first, Chris was relieved when she shrugged it off, confident in his faithfulness. Still, animosity toward this Amber began to stir in her.

The desperation of some women!, Renee thought. If only she knew what we just did, and how at this moment we're cuddling in panties, she contemplated with a smile. Then she got an idea.

"Where's your phone?" Renee asked as she climbed over him.

"In my pants pocket, in your room. Why?" Chris responded.

"Pics!" Renee chirpped excitedly as she skipped into her room.

"Uh, I don't know if-" Chris sat up as she returned with a grin on her face and his phone in hand.

"Don't worry, sweetheart. I won't show her your little panties or anything like that. I just want to make her a little jealous," said Renee as she sat down next to him.

She seen that Amber had text him back and opened the message. It was a photo of her, shirt unbuttoned exposing her black C cup bra and the ivory skin of her breasts with the caption, "Call me any time." The photo was obviously taken in a bathroom stall at the diner.

"Oh, very classy, Amber," Renee mocked and then switched to Chris's camera app. She snapped selfies of the two of them cheek to cheek. Then a couple of them kissing cheeks and lips, and one with their tongues touching between their lips.

And then she sat on his lap and directed him to squeeze her breasts from behind with his head on her shoulder, with her sticking out her tongue. She held the camera out capturing their upper bodies, underwear just outside the frame and snapped the final pic.

She added the caption, "Amber, meet Renee," to the last photo and sent them. Renee wished she could show off Chris's panties, just so she could know how committed he was, if not submissive. But the last thing she wanted to do was embarrass him. His feminine side needed to remain their little secret.

They grew hungry and decided to go out to eat. They showered together, taking turns washing each other as before and building a sexual appetite as they fondled each other's soapy bodies under the hot water.

Once they were clean and dry, Renee took the opportunity to use a home wax kit to remove all the hair off Chris's body, leaving only his low, neatly trimmed fade. The hair on Chris's pelvis, ass, chest, and legs now gone, he looked in the body length mirror in Renee's room to give himself an appraisal.

"Isn't that so much better?" Renee said, pressing her soft, naked body to his back, hands roaming his now smooth, brown skin as she peered into the mirror from over his shoulder.

"I wasn't sure at first but it actually is. It feels a lot... cleaner, I guess," Chris stated, twisting to the sides to see every newly shaved area.

"I'm glad you like it. You look so sexy and you feel really soft and smooth too, just like me," she said as she ran her palm down his abs to his groin, splitting her fingers apart at the base of his cock, loving the silky texture. She felt his hips and ass as he twisted around and slithered her middle finger between to feel the clean flesh of his rim.

"See, you're gonna take advantage of me whether I'm wearing panties or not," Chris purred as his cock hardened and poked against Renee's mons.

"I know! You're so adorable like this. You have to promise you'll stay smooth, just for me. I can wax you every week or so if you want," Renee said, fingertips gently going up and down Chris's sides.

"Anything for you, sis," Chris assured and kissed her softly. The kiss deepened after what was supposed to be a couple quick pecks and their tongues collided between locked lips. Chris palmed Renee's breast and squeezed gently before she pushed him away, ending the kiss.

"Not yet, sweetie. We still have to go eat, remember? We have plenty of time for that when we get back." Renee said and then turned to search through her drawers.

Chris hung his head slightly. His poor throbbing cock would have to wait to cum just like that morning. Only this time there was no way to get his mind off sex since he would be accompanied by the sexiest woman alive the whole time. It would be difficult but he knew it would pay off, just like last time.

Renee put on her purple lace bra and panties set then turned to see that Chris had donned another pair of her undies, a pink and white striped pair that read "cutie" on the front and "pie" on the back. It looked so cute above his bare legs Renee almost didn't tell him.

"You know I washed your underwear last night, right? You don't have to wear those," she said tentatively as Chris put one leg through jeans, then the other and pulled them up.

"Well, I'm already halfway dressed," he shrugged and smiled as he buttoned and zipped his pants. The willingness with which he put on pink "cutie pie" panties put a smile on Renee's face and a tingle between her legs. To her, there was nothing sexier.

The couple finished dressing, Chris in blue jeans and a grey button up shirt he had brought and Renee in a green, mid thigh-length skirt with black stockings, a black long sleeve blouse and heeled boots. They exchanged compliments on their attire and headed out.

They spent the fifteen minute car ride reminiscing about their high school days and discussing plans for their careers, their relationship, marriage, children and the like. With certainty, they decided they'd get married after Chris finished college and secured a good job. Renee would take over her mom's bakery and later give birth to twin girls, Ryanne and Raleigh.

Chris let go of Renee's hand after parking and got out of the car, walked around and opened her door, rejoining hands for the walk to the restaurant door which he opened. He politely asked another gentleman, probably in his late twenties, to stand so that Renee could sit as they waited for a table at the crowded Japanese steak house.

The man gladly obliged and allowed her to sit next to the woman they learned was his wife for the duration of their wait. The men stood and talked and the women did so sitting, chatting lightly for a few minutes until the tables were ready.

Chris and Renee were seated at a booth near the back corner of the restaurant and did more cuddling and kissing than eating, though they eventually finished their meals, feeding each other occasionally. They stayed for a while talking and just enjoyed each other, the conversation eventually growing salacious.

"I can't believe you're out in public wearing my panties," Renee whispered into his ear, her hand stroking up and down his hard cock against his thigh.

"Well, I'm kind of only half way wearing them now. My cock slips past them every time I get too... excited," he admitted.

She giggled covertly while massaging his erection. "Of course this big dick doesn't fit in my tiny panties, Chrissy. You gotta get your own and stop hogging all mine," Renee said giggling.

"Uh uh," Chris chuckled, "we share panties from now on. 'Cause there's no way I'm going into a store and buying panties. I'd have a panic attack."

"Well, what if I went with you? Then we could pretend they were for me. That way you could buy as many pairs as you want and nobody would know.

"You could even get lingerie. Teddies, baby dolls, negligees. You could get yourself a schoolgirl outfit if you wanted. As long as I'm there people will think it's mine, " Renee rattled, getting excited as the gears turned in her kinky head. "In fact, I know just the place, lets go!"

"Now!?" Chris said, startled as Renee hopped up and pulled on his hand. He figured he had no say in the matter as she practically dragged him out the restaurant. Though he was curious to know what was next, the prospect of buying lingerie was still anxiety inducing, even if she was there with him to take responsibility.

They left the restaurant and Renee drove to a rather large, elegant looking shoppe called Kinky Kiki's, pulled around to the lot in back and parked. Before they exited the car, Chris's phone buzzed five or six times, indicating that he just received that many messages. Chris sighed in exasperation as the phone continued to buzz. "Might be important."

Chris saw who it was from, chuckled and handed the phone to Renee. It was from Amber. More pics and trash talk. "This slut just doesn't give up!" Renee complained as she thumbed through the photos of Amber being fucked by some chubby black guy. A few pics displayed her sucking his unimpressive cock.

A couple more with him eating her pussy. Then one with her on all fours taking his cock in her cunt from the rear with the caption, "this could have been you but your stuck with that prude! You thought I didn't know her? She comes in the diner all the time, wearing tons of layers lol. The bitch never even shows an elbow! Good luck getting laid tonight!"

"Well, at least she upgraded from bathrooms," Chris joked, trying to relieve the tension apparent on Renee's face. Seeing it wasn't working he switched tones. "C'mon, Renee. She obviously doesn't know what she's talking about. You're a good girl but not a prude. You're sexy and smart and funny and I wouldn't trade you for a hundred Ambers, or any one else for that matter."

"I'm not worried at all about that. I know you'll always be my Chrissy. I'm just trying to decide when we're gonna take our next set of pictures to show her how much of a prude I am," Renee said, then exited the car and the two walked arm in arm into the store.

Once inside, Chris took a few moments to gaze at the spectacle of erotica displayed before him. There were mannequins at the ends of aisles wearing lingerie, erotic costumes, and even strap on dildos. Glass displays housed various sex toys, from rubber and glass dildos, to vibrators to butt plugs. It seemed that anything dealing with erotica, kink and sex was available at this store.

"Hi! Can I help you find anything?" a woman greeted as she appeared, seemingly out of nowhere. She wore a navy blue, frilly mini skirt and a white blouse buttoned to the middle to bare a beige, lace bra.

A name tag that read "Sexy Sarah" was visible, but on the bra rather than the blouse. Fitting for such a place, Chris thought as Renee indicated to the clerk that they didn't need any help.

"How do you even know about this place?" Chris asked, scanning the many items in amazement as he followed Renee to the lingerie section.

"Mia," was her simple answer.

"Wow, Mia's freakier than I thought."

"Yeah, you don't know the half of it, trust me. My parents never liked me being around her much. They thought her sluttiness would rub off on me, I guess."

"Well, did it not?" Chris chuckled.

Renee laughed lightly and said, "Not really her sluttiness but her dirty mind, for sure. See, Mia screws everything that moves. I only wanna screw you. See the difference?"

"I do."

They stopped by a layered table with different color panties on each tier and each pair had a different words written on them. Renee held up a pair, smiling, "these look familiar?" They were pink and white and read "cutie" on the front and "pie" on the back.

"Mia bought me these for my 18th," Renee said, putting the panties back in the pile. "I think she wanted me even before we kissed."

"So, now I know where they came from. Your cousin is starting to be my favorite relative of yours. First I find out she turned you out, then she buys me panties. She's a saint!" Chris exclaimed, picking up another pair to examine them.

"The panties you have on are still mine, though. But now you can get your own, in your size so your pencil doesn't keep slipping out," Renee said lowly.

Chris, after looking over a few pairs of panties, grabbed two. The first was a red thong with white lace trim with the words "kiss it better" on the front and was one size up from Renee. The other pair were blue bikini cut panties with orange trim and writing that said "touch me, lick me, tease me" and was two sizes up.

"Hmm, not sure which ones'll fit, what do you think, sis?" he held them up to himself, trying to judge which to buy.

"You can try those on in the dressing room, if you'd like. It's right over there," another similarly dressed clerk seemed to just pop up out of nowhere. The beautiful, plus-sized model stood smiling politely as Chris turned to her with a look of trepidation, panties still pinned to the front of his pants. Caught red handed.

"These are not... they're... not for me, obviously... uh... I'm getting these for... my... sister," He said nervously, then abruptly turned and walked toward the dressing room. His heart pounded and his fingers and toes grew cold as the blood withdrew from his extremities.

"He meant my sister. His girlfriend... yeah," Renee said tentatively and then turned away from "Curvy Carla" after Chris.

Renee arrived at the dressing room and didn't see him, she figured he must be in one of the stalls. She walked past some of them looking under the door and finally spotted his shoes under the last corner stall. She knocked on the door and he let her in.

"I think we should just leave. They're gonna know whatever we buy is for me," Chris panicked, standing in the small room. "I just... I don't want people to know."

"Aww, sweetie, it's ok. Nobody here even knows who you are. And I'm sure people come in with weirder fetishes than just panties," Renee said soothingly.

"I just don't know. Maybe we can just order stuff online or something," Chris reasoned.

Renee came closer and placed her hands on his hips. "But I was so looking forward to enjoying tonight. And we're already here, Chrissy. Don't you wanna make me happy?" Renee said pouting.

"Yes, but-" he began to say when Renee kissed his lips. "I just-" he started again and she kissed him a second time, then a third and fourth and started massaging his cock through his pants. Chris sighed deeply and relaxed a little.

"Do it for me, sweetie?" Renee whispered as she undid his pants and began to work his cock to hardness through his panties, kissing him sporadically and tenderly as she spoke.

"Think about how much fun we'll have," she kissed him, "when you're back at home," another kiss, "safe in bed," kiss, "comfortable in your new panties," and several more kisses. "You want me to take advantage of you still, right, cupcake?"

"I do," Chris breathed out almost desperately, heating up at her words.

"Well, I need you to be a good girl for me and try on these panties. You can just stay in here the whole time and I'll take care of you. I'll pick out everything, and all you have to do is try them on. I bet you'll look like a snack in these pretty panties," Renee coaxed tenderly, eliciting a bashful smile from Chris.

"Ok," Chris agreed before Renee began sliding his jeans to his ankles, revealing the straining tent of pink and white cotton underneath. She delicately licked the precum that had soaked through before pulling them down and letting his meat spring free. "Was that absolutely necessary," Chris said facetiously as he stepped out of the clothes pooled at his feet.

"Uhu," she replied quickly, "I need to taste your cum every chance I get." She then discarded his jeans and held the blue, size eight underwear out for him to step into and pulled them up.

They too strained at his enormous erection but not as much. He also smeared a little precum inside as well. "How do those feel?" Chris looked down, twisted and squatted a few time to get a good feel, then pulled his cock up flat pointed upward.

"They feel fine but they're a little loose I guess," he said.

She yanked those down and then slid the red "kiss it better", size seven thong up snug, flattening his cock against his stomach as he did. "Better?"

"Perfect," Chris replied, loving the way they fit him tight but not too tight and enjoying the extra air on his butt. The text was appropriate as well since Renee had quite literally kissed his anxiety and fear away. These would no doubt be his favorites.

"Ok, great. Size seven. Now I'll just pick all the bottoms in a seven and I can come back with a measuring tape for your torso. I'm sure you'll be needing a double A cup with those itty-bitty titties," she kidded and then pulled his panties off again, stopping on her knees to admire the thick, meaty member which she began to stroke in her hands.