Kinky Virgins: Feminization

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll make it up to you, ok. How would you like me to kiss it better?" Renee asked, sincerely willing to do whatever he might ask.

"Well... you know earlier when you... put your mouth on me... and then you... uh... swallowed it?" Chris asked bashfully.

"Yeah, you want me to swallow your cum again? Done. It'll be my treat!"

"No. That's... not what I was going to say. I meant... I want some."

It took a few seconds to realize what Chris was asking. He wants to taste his own cum! she mused. Her eyes widened at the thought. "You want me to feed you your cum?" Renee asked surprised.

Chris just smiled sheepishly and nodded. "Ok, then. Chrissy gets what Chrissy wants!" Renee said excitedly and Chris smiled wide. "Now let's finish getting dolled up so we can enjoy that sweet cum of yours."

Chris wore the red thong and sat on the stool while Renee spread the cherry flavored body butter over his entire body. She gave him a manicure and pedicure, topping it off with clear polish. She applied eye liner, eye shadow, and mascara, then a little blush to his cheeks before finishing with lavish amounts of cherry flavored lip gloss.

Renee stepped back to admire her good work. "Such a pretty girl!" she complimented, looking up and down his glossy, hairless, milk chocolate body. He swiveled in his seat to look in the mirror. He was pleasantly surprised at how feminine he looked, surmising that if his hair was a little longer he may be able to pass for a girl.

As Chris smiled in the mirror and Renee adored him from behind his shoulder, the familiar buzzing sound of Chris's phone snapped them out of the moment. They both rolled their eyes as they guessed who it was. Renee picked up the phone off the dresser and opened the message.

No pics this time, just a message that read, "Wow... I thought ur gf was a prude, but how wrong was I! She's no more than a little submissive pet whore. Kudos to you on bagging your own personal three hole slut!! Lol."

As they read, Renee's expression progressed from exasperation to mortified humiliation. She had never been degraded so severely in her entire life. Up until last night, she was the model for chastity. But in two short days, she had engaged in more debauchery than all her high school friends combined.

And what would her parents say? Thoughts of how she failed them swirled in her mind. How she had acted exactly how Amber said, like a three hole slut. Her contemplation weighed her down emotionally and it was visible on her face and Chris noticed.

"No, don't let Amber get in your head. She's just a jealous slut who's mad she can't have me. And she doesn't know you at all. Her words couldn't be further from the truth!" Chris attempted to encourage.

"Are they really that far from the truth, though? I mean, I did sleep with you on our first day together as a couple. I let you have your way with every part of my body. I even swallowed your cum. I have been just what Amber said; a submissive, three-hole slut!" Renee said as her eyes welled with water.

Chris stood and held Renee's hands in his and looked her in the eye. "How could you say that about yourself? We have been best friends for four years and I am in love with you. So giving me your body is not you being a whore or being slutty. Its an expression of our love.

"And how, in this moment right now, can you say that you're a submissive slut. I'm standing here wearing panties... and eye shadow and makeup, smelling like cherries because I'm wearing flavored oil all over my body. A body that you shaved smooth by the way.

"I'm wearing a plug in my butt to get ready for you to fuck me. If anyone is a submissive slut it's me, not you. But I love being your little pet. And I love you, Renee." Chris reassured tenderly.

Renee began to feel a little better after chewing Chris's encouraging words, but was still concerned about her image. "Ok, I guess I could say that we're kind of each other's submissive slut. It just sucks Amber will never get it though. I guess she won," Renee sighed in defeat, nodding her head into Chris's chest.

Chris comforted Renee as he considered his options. Should I let it go and allow Amber to have the upper hand? Or should I show her the truth? He weighed the two choices before coming up with his definitive answer. "Let's not let her win, then."

"Huh?" Renee looked up from Chris's chest.

"We can't let her win. I think we should show her what's next." Chris said confidently.

"But-"

"No buts, sis. This whole time she's been trying to insult you and mock you. And I'm not going to let her have the final word. I say we record tonight and send it to her, show her who really the wears the panties."

Renee looked up with big eyes. "Are you sure? You'd do this for me?"

"Absolutely! I'd do anything to make you happy." Chris said, wrapping his arms around her waist.

She hugged him tight and whispered in his ear, "I love you so much! I promise to make tonight all about you, just to thank you for doing this for me!" She then kissed him softly and passionately. They stood making out for a long time before Chris broke it.

"You're gonna ruin my makeup before we start the show," Chris said. Renee agreed and then touched up his lip gloss and blush, wanting it to be perfect for the night.

Done with the makeup portion, it was time to get dressed. Chris grabbed his white lingerie items and headed to the bathroom while Renee stayed behind to apply her strawberry shortcake flavored oil and get dressed as well.

A few minutes later the two were ready. Chris emerged from the bathroom and knocked on the bedroom door. "You ready, babe?"

"Yes, come on in, sweetie."

He twisted the knob and pushed the door open, revealing Renee sitting on the bed, legs crossed and leaning back on her hands, a naughty smile on her gorgeous face. Her golden skin glistened brightly, scarcely covered by the sheer beige lingerie set. Her breasts looked succulent and her hard nipples visible through the see through material.

The frilly garter just below her belly button, connected to her black stockings via two thin, black straps. Chris noticed that Renee wasn't wearing any panties, instead her mid section was clad only with the lifelike strap on dildo. Her cock was comparable to his, long, thick and veiny. It even matched her skin tone and featured a pale purplish head.

And Chris stood in the doorway wearing bridal white intimates with frilly, sheer panties and a garter similar to Renee's but in pure white. It was connected by white cords to white thigh high stockings.

Rather than a traditional matching bra, Chris wore a white leather harness bralette that striped a star pattern across his slightly muscular chest. It also had a ring around the neck that resembled a collar.

Renee couldn't believe how cute he was. His naturally soft features were accentuated by the makeup and his body looked sweetly feminine in lingerie. Her mouth watered as she motioned for him to come to her with her finger.

He walked slowly to her and bent for a kiss. Renee put her index finger against his glazed lips, stopping his advance. She smiled playfully and then said, "before we start, are you sure you wanna record this?"

"I'm sure," he said.

Renee then pressed the record button on his phone which sat on the stool and turned the lens toward the bed. "Ok, cupcake, on your knees," Renee's tone was still playful but had a certain tinge of authority to it. Chris obliged willingly, kneeling between Renee's spread thighs and looking up to her awaiting instruction.

"Suck," was Renee's command.

Chris gingerly lowered his head and pursed his lips to Renee's cock, then sucked the realistic tip into his mouth. "Good girl! Now take my whole cock in your mouth," she said as she caressed his head gently while pulling it down onto her phallus. He got his lips to the base before gagging and pulling his face away and the cock out of his throat to get oxygen.

Chris caught his breath then returned to his duty, getting the cock back down his throat before coming up for another breath. He did it again and again as Renee watched in amazement at his dedication, then finally he held it in for a few seconds, unable to breath and straining his throat until his eyes began to water.

Renee had to push his head up off her cock to stop him from choking himself. When she did, he wheezed in a big breath and then smiled right at the camera. His mascara ran a little as tears wet his face. Renee giggled and teased, "wow, you suck cock better than me! We might have to put that pretty mouth to work one day."

"My pretty mouth is yours to use, sis. Now how would you like to use me next?"

Renee directed him onto the bed, on his knees with his face in the pillows and his rear end in the air and she sat directly behind him on her knees. From this position, she had a clear view of the g-string dividing the pink heart sticking out of his ass. "Beautiful," she whispered as she slid the panties to the side to remove the object blocking her entrance.

"You ready to get this out of your sweet pussy, Chrissy?" Renee Said while twisting the plug in his ring.

"Yes. Please, take it out and replace it with that big cock!" Chris begged girlishly and sighed in pleasure as Renee toyed with his ass.

"Oh, you're such an eager little slut! Can't wait to get your cute little ass fucked, huh?" Renee taunted, pulling on the heart in little pulses, causing Chris to moan and squirm.

She pulled until the fattest part of the toy sat just outside his sphincter, then pushed in again to widen his hole as much as possible. By repeating the action a few times, Chris's hole got more pliant. Finally, Renee removed the whole thing causing Chris to coo and sigh for more anal stimulation.

Renee slurped all Chris's essence off the toy and inserted it in her own ass quickly and easily. She figured there was no reason to waste a perfectly good plug or a willing hole.

Renee reached around Chris's body to play with his hard cock through the silky material of his panties, which were barely able to contain him. "You are so wet! Having your big sister play in you butt hole gets you excited, doesn't it?" Renee said as she slipped a finger in the aforementioned orifice which barely gave any resistance so she added another finger.

"Mmhmm," Chris hummed in feminine ecstasy. He then attempted to stimulate his cock with his hand and Renee pushed it away. He tried again with the other hand and got the same result, then hand wrestled with her, desperate to get more titillation.

Renee then grabbed both Chris's hands and held them behind his back, halting all stimulation for about fifteen seconds, causing Chris to whimper and throw a mini temper tantrum, wriggling helplessly face down on the bed. Renee found it extremely cute and her pussy melted but she kept up her playfully dominant tone.

"I didn't know little sis was so feisty. Why are you trying to play with your little clitty?" Renee asked, giggling giddily.

"Because I'm horny. I need to cum. Can I please cum?" he breathed desperately.

"Hmmm, I don't know. You're being such a bad girl right now. Why should I reward such a naughty girl?"

"I'm sorry! I'll be good. I won't touch my clitty any more. Just please let me cum!"

Renee plucked the g string out of Chris's ass like a guitar string and let it slap back into his crack. "I'm not convinced. I think I'll just have some of this tasty ass hole until I change my mind." She then pushed his body down flat, spread his legs and moved his panties to the side and replaced it with her face.

She licked, slurped and prodded his pucker, enjoying the taste of cherries as she teased. Chris was in a frenzy, the stimulation too much to bare but still not enough to bring his much needed orgasm. She toyed with him for a long time, using fingers and tongue to punish him for his earlier indiscretion.

Chris begged and pleaded to be fucked and made to cum, almost brought to tears by Renee's torturous anal treatment. Figuring he'd had enough, she finally stopped. "Are you gonna be a good girl from now on?"

"Yes. I swear. I'll do whatever you ask." Chris complied.

"Good." Renee grabbed her panties from off the dresser and flipped Chris over onto his back. She disconnected the clips of his garter from his stockings to take off his white, precum stained panties and stuffed his mouth full of them. With her beige thong, she bound his hands to the middle bar of her headboard above his head.

Chris spread his thighs and brought his knees up in anticipation for what was next. He was finally gonna be fucked like a pretty girls is supposed to be. Renee parked the rubbery cock head at his sopping entrance. "You ready, cutie?" He nodded in final consent, feeling what a virgin bride must feel on her honeymoon night.

Renee slowly pressed into him, watching him wince and writhe a little as her long cock infiltrated his ass. She got it in all the way, then pulled back out. "You ok?"

"Mhm," he nodded. She went into him again and again, very slowly until his facial expression was pleasure rather than pain. Now loving the sensations of being fucked, Chris started to let out cute sighs of pleasure through the panties that clogged his mouth.

Renee worked her hips to deliver slow, deliberate strokes while they looked each other in the eyes. They cooed softly together at the crest of each gratifying wave. Renee began to sweat as she ground, and then slipped out of her bra without disrupting her rhythm. She then leaned down to kiss his stomach and chest, licking his nipples sporadically as well.

Chris had never felt anything like this. They'd masturbated each other in the car and had sex on this very bed, and he had even fucked her mouth and ass, but this was different. The way he was giving himself to her and the way she tenderly stroked and kissed as she loved him. It was as if this was their first time. This was making love.

Renee dislodged the underwear from Chris's mouth, sat them on the bed and kissed him. Their slick tongues danced as they breathed each other. Chris's lip gloss was smeared all over their faces as they bathed each other in loving, affectionate passion. "I love you," Renee whispered against Chris's warm mouth, not wanting to break the kiss.

Chris repeated her in a breath when she broke the kiss, never disrupting the pace at which she fucked him. She sat upright, still inside him and pumping, then wrapped her little fingers around Chris's aching and needy cock. She increased her rhythm as beads of sweat formed and dripped down her face and body. Her breasts bounced hypnotically at her adroit ebbing.

Renee thrust her hips faster as her little hand shot up and down Chris's lengthy flesh. "I want you to cum for me now, Chrissy! Be a good girl and cum for sissy! I want it!"

"Keep fucking my ass! Keep touching my clitty!" Chris answered back rapidly.

"Cum for sis!"

"Make your little sis cum!"

"You love getting fucked!?"

"Fuck me! Fuck me"

The two shouted back and forth rapidly until finally Chris's cock started to shoot milky cum into the air, landing on his stomach and chest. Renee didn't stop pumping and stroking, making him cum hard and long while moaning aloud the entire time.

"Good girl. Good girl," Renee kept repeating as he came and came.

His high feminine moans transformed into light girly panting as his cock was drained of cum and energy, shrinking in Renee's hand. She slid her cock out of his ass hole then lowered her face to greedily gorge on the creamy substance. She slurped up half of it and ate it before Chris complained, "You promised!"

Renee looked up at Chris, pouting with his hands still panty tied above his head, and she just then remembered their deal. She had yelled at him then apologized, and told him she'd share his cum with him. It was a promise she almost regretted because she loved to keep his cum to herself. But a promise is a promise.

She licked up the rest of the treat and kept it in her mouth as she crawled up Chris's body. She pursed her lips to his and spit out the slimy liquid. Some of it hit his lips and trailed down the sides of his face but most of it went right in his mouth. Savoring his sweet, salty flavor, Chris hummed salaciously.

With her fingers, Renee scraped the rest of the cum into Chris's mouth, sticking her finger inside and forcing him to suck the rest off. "Can't let any go to waste," Renee said and kissed him. The cum mingled on their lips and tongues as they shared a very raunchy kiss. He then swallowed his share of cum and smiled.

"So... your turn?" Chris asked as Renee undid her panties from his wrists.

"Actually, I'm good. I told you tonight was going to be all about you and it is. Besides, I already came twice when I was fucking you," Renee said as she grabbed the phone, not yet ending the video. "I guess that means your pussy is really good, huh?"

"The best," Chris bragged and chuckled as he sat up and Renee held the camera out to capture both of them. Chris's makeup was ruined and he looked like a young slut after prom night.

"My little sister Chrissy, best fuck in town. And she's all mine," Renee said into the camera before French kissing Chris one more time then ending and sending the video.

The couple took off the pretty lingerie but didn't bother washing up. Chris wore his black brief panties that said "cumslut" across the ass. He figured he had earned the title, not to mention the fact that he looked like one with the smeared makeup.

Renee kept the butt plug in. It just felt at home up there and kept her ready for whenever Chris wanted to take her asshole. She donned a nude colored plain thong and they snuggled into bed in a spooning position, Chris in front and Renee in the rear. They soon drifted off to a deep sleep.

*****

The buzzing of Chris's cell woke him up. He took it off the nightstand to put it on silent when he noticed the time, 3:13 a.m. Who the hell is texting me at... oh, Amber. More trash talk I presume. Chris opened the message and read it.

"Oh my god. That was so beautiful!! I'm sorry I misjudged you guys!! You have an AMAZING relationship. I wish I could find someone willing to do what you guys just did. You two are #RelationshipGoals"

Chris smirked and put the phone back down. He snugged his ass into Renee who squeezed him tighter, then fell asleep again.

End...

...Maybe