Knocked Up in Front of Our Spouses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
d13s3l
d13s3l
47 Followers

He just crouched down, and rubbed his nose and face right against my dripping wet pussy! He took this deep breath in and sighed. He then slid his tongue right up through my pussy lips, tracing from my wet incredibly wet, sensitive vaginal hole, up my wavy ham curtains, and over my clit. When his tongue got to my clit, he wrapped his lips around it and made a slight sucking.

This drove me wild. He stood up, grinned, and winked at me. I reached for his pants and felt a growing bulge through his jeans. He started this horny smile at me, and I opened my mouth, so happy about what was happening. The bulge had become huge. He let me pull open his button fly and clearly excited, he reached down and quickly pushed the waistband of his boxers down and let his dick spring up out of his pants. I looked down and gasped at how big it was. He was as big as the guys in the porn video we watched earlier. It had to be about 7 inches long (Devan is nodding as I type this). He is also circumcised, which accentuated the head of his dick from the hard, veiny shaft. Honestly, he had a BEAUTIFUL cock. Devan wants to type for a second.

Devan here.

Layla is right, that's exactly how it happened. Honestly, the smell of her pussy drove me wild. If I wasn't so faithful with Cara at the time, I would have taken her to her room, locked the door, and immediately fucked her on the spot. But alas, my faith was with Cara, so I didn't. Okay, back to Layla.

Layla here.

I wanted to return the same oral tease he gave me. I grabbed his dick from the base and started leaning down to put his head in my mouth. I was so excited to put a dick in my mouth. I had never even touched a dick in my lifetime, let alone had the chance to suck on one.

I stuck out my tongue and placed his beautiful cock head on my tongue. His dick was already oozing pre-cum, so it dribbled all over my tongue. I looked up at him with this longing gaze as he began to moan and look up toward the ceiling.

But frustratingly, we heard someone walking down the creaky old wooden hallway over to the common room, so he quickly bent over and shoved it back into his pants, and we headed for Tanya's room as he struggled to close his button fly. Devan didn't stay long and said goodbye to all of us and left. Okay, I'll turn it back over to Devan now.

Devan here.

I thought it was so hot what happened. When I slid my face up her pussy, I noticed how intensely her musky and sweet sex smelled. It was an intense pussy smell I'll never forget. Layla didn't realize it at the time, but my dick had gotten so hard through my jeans and actually stayed that way the entire time we were in Tanya's room.

At one point Tanya glanced down and saw the bulge in my pants. She smirked as though to laugh but quickly caught herself and looked away. I strangely wasn't embarrassed though.

Tanya was talking about some stupid heady bullshit, like some intelligent realizations they made in her history class, and I wanted to head back because I was bored. I went to the bathroom before I left because I really had to pee. When I unbuttoned my jeans, I still had this huge wet spot of pre-cum oozing out of my dick head... not surprising given what had just happened.

When I left the house, I was walking all the way home, and every time the breeze blew by, I could smell Layla's pussy all over my face. It was so hot. The whole way back to where I lived at the time (the honors house), my dick was hard.

As I walked through the campus, I rubbed my cock through my jeans every time I was in the shadows. The whole walk back, I was smelling her pussy, and my mind was going through all of these intense fantasies of fucking her.

When I was with Kristy, we used to try to fuck in every different building on campus. So I just replaced her with Layla in every one of those memories as I strolled along. It was wild.

It was also weird though, because I wasn't really into her (sorry Layla) until that night, and I was always faithful to Cara. But the smell of her pussy was driving me absolutely wild. Biologically, everything in my body wanted to fuck her and take a chance in spilling my virile seed inside her.

As soon as I got back, and I had a single room at the time, I pulled my jeans off, grabbed some tissues, threw them on my mattress, and immediately began jacking off. The intense smell of her pussy on my face and all of the fantasizing on the way home had gotten me so horny. I spit on my hands and made a ring with my thumb and index finger. I slid them down slowly over the head and closed my eyes and imagined it was Layla's musky pussy. It took only a few strokes and I came within seconds.

You know how when you cum, you sort of lose your horniness? Well I didn't, and still enjoying the smell of her pussy, I went to bed without washing my face.

I remember having dreams that night of her sneaking onto the roof and through my window. In my dream, I was sleeping (naked, as I usually do) and she snuck up to me and put my cock in her mouth and started sucking it like she did in the hallway, eventually giving me the best blow job I have ever had in my life. When I woke up from the dream (in the dream) and realized what was happening, she said "fuck me!"

So I grabbed her by the armpits and pulled her up to me. We kissed passionately, and she sat on my hard dick, guiding it with her hand into her amazing wet pussy. Within seconds we both came, and she leaned back to show me her creampie. She left my room through the window again, and months later she was pregnant with my baby. I remind you this was all a dream.

So the next morning, When I woke up, I could still smell her pussy, and got immediately horny again. I needed to take a shower, but before washing my face, I stepped into the shower and didn't turn the water on yet. With my left hand, I covered my face so the smell of her pussy would be more intense. With my right hand, I jerked off again and within seconds, I came all over the shower wall.

Layla loves hearing this. In fact she's rubbing her pussy as I'm typing this.

Oh wait, Layla wants to grab the keyboard here.

Layla here.

Devan is smiling at me. My pussy is so wet. He is looking down and noticing the wet spot on my panties.

Anyway, I just want to interrupt for a sec to tell you what happened for me that night. I didn't stay in Tanya's room that long either. I went back to my room and fantasized about Devan and the image of his beautiful dick. It was burned in my memory. I laid on my bed that night and slowly rubbed my pussy, delaying my orgasm as long as possible. It must have been about ten minutes or so, slowly rubbing my pussy, sliding my fingers in it and finger fucking myself imagining it was Devan's dick. I eventually reached the brink of orgasm and the waves of pleasure just flowed over me. It was the most intense orgasm I've ever had in my life, and believe me, I've had hundreds of orgasms from masturbation. As I said, I was a virgin, so the only fucking I ever did was myself.

I also had a dream that night. My dream was that nobody actually did walk into the common area, and so we quickly absconded to my room. He quickly took his dick out and plunged it into my pussy. We had sex for minutes and minutes until he said "I'm going to cum. Are you on birth control?"

I said I wasn't, and he said "I need to pull out then, or I could make you pregnant."

But I replied "I don't care. Cum in me!"

He started cumming and I could feel his dick twitching in my pussy. When he pulled out, he stepped away and given that I was on my bed facing the long standing mirror, I could see the creampie dripping out of my pussy. Months later, I was pregnant with his baby. I can't believe we had a similar dream with a similar outcome! It must have been because of those videos with him knocking up Cara. Okay, giving the keyboard back to Devan.

Devan here.

So yeah, we hadn't really seen each other until a few days later at the graduation ceremony. I was sort of embarrassed, and so was she. Layla comes over to me and goes, "hey... just forget about that night. I know you're with Cara."

I responded "yeah, no it's no big deal. It was hot, but I totally get where you were coming from. And I made a commitment to her, and since we're still together, I can't break it."

Giving Layla back the keyboard now.

Layla here.

So we graduated, and didn't really see each other after that for a while. In fact, since we lived fairly far away, and never made any effort to keep in touch, we didn't see each other until our five-year reunion at Union. Dave and I started hanging out though after the ceremony, and he started flirting with me, and I was feeling experienced having finally had a semi-sexual encounter with Devan, and was confident enough to ask him out.

We dated for a few months and got married quickly afterward. But I have to admit, we never had that much sexual chemistry with him, and sometimes when we'd fuck each other, and I was having trouble reaching orgasm, I'd think about that time with Devan and it always pushed me over the edge. I always wondered what it would be like if we were both more adventurous and things went a little farther that night. What it would feel like if we actually fucked each other. But I would have probably backed down knowing about him knocking up Cara, and afraid he would do the same to me. Oh wait, okay Devan wants the keyboard back!

Devan here.

So yeah, Cara and I kept dating and we also ended up getting married, but still wanted to wait on having kids, so she went from birth control pills to getting an IUD and has had it in ever since. Anyway, like Layla said, it wasn't until our five year reunion that we saw each other again.

That night of the reunion party, we had all had a few drinks and when I got up to go to the bar, Layla apparently noticed and came up to the bar to get a drink too.

Layla came over to me and goes "hey Devan... you remember that night?"

I turned to her and smiled and said "heh... how could I forget?"

The memory of her pussy smell came rushing back into my mind as though I had just had my nose between her pussy lips. But as I said earlier, I've always been faithful in my relationships, and so was she. I said "too bad we're both married."

She giggled and then frowned, and said "yeah, too bad."

Later that night, we were pretty flat out drunk and next time I went to the bar, she followed me up again. We got to talking and I said to her, "hey, you know Cara and I sometimes take Ecstasy with some friends back home, and experimented around with polyamory."

Layla was surprised since her and Dave weren't adventurous at all, but she was intrigued and asked me more about it.

I was telling her that of course, Cara and I were super monogamous, but we enjoyed the feeling of cuddling with other couples. It never went farther than that (only cuddling and occasional kissing), but our rules were that it had to be in front of each other. But we only did this stuff when we were on ecstasy, so we never really experimented with it while we were sober.

Layla was intrigued. She asked me what I'd think about maybe playing with her and Dave.

With the memory of the smell of her pussy vividly in my brain, I asked her what Dave would think of it. I was imagining it going even further than just cuddling. I was even imagining us feeling each other up (but that was it). My monogamous mind was wrestling with this burgeoning fantasy.

She admitted they were monogamous too, and had never adventured with polyamory, but that she thought she could convince him to try it.

I was getting increasingly horny thinking about what it would be like to not just cuddle with her, but even brush against her pussy through her clothes, and it brought back the memories of that night in college. But I told her that if I was going to be able to successfully convince Cara, I'd have to tell her that you Layla and Dave were into it.

Layla seemed more than interested, so she told me "oh totally. No problem."

I confided in Layla that to be honest, Cara and I were already bored with each other, and she admitted the same thing about her and Dave. Both of our marriages were lacking sexually.

Layla seductively looked at me and then down at my jeans. She looked back up and gazed into my eyes and said "how is your cock right now?"

Surprised, I turned back to see if either Dave or Cara were looking at us (they weren't) and looked back at Layla and gave her my bedroom eyes.

I told her "well, to be perfectly honest with you, it's starting to get hard", and she looked down at the growing bulge in my pants.

But I said to her "we're not going to do anything about it now. Let's keep it cool for now and see if we can convince our spouses to get together."

I could tell she was excited, and trying to suppress her smile. We both grabbed our drinks, went back to our tables and quickly drank them.

As I said, all of us were pretty drunk by that point, so shortly thereafter, each of us went back to our motel rooms with our respective spouses.

Cara and I were back in our motel room and I started carefully warming her up to the idea of trying some stuff with Layla and Dave. I was really careful because I didn't want her to think I had a thing for Layla, but she bought it, especially since she thought we were only friends, and that I wasn't attracted to her anyway.

Cara pointed out that we didn't have any Ecstasy on us, and asked me "well wouldn't it be weird? We're won't be high or anything."

But I told her "nah, her and Dave are actually into it too, and being old friends, we'd love to share a cuddle session."

Cara didn't find Dave attractive at all, but said that since we were old friends, she'd be into trying it. To be honest, Dave is total a loser (Layla is playfully slapping me on the shoulder right now as I'm typing).

Anyway, Cara asked me how we were going to make it happen, and not wanting to admit I already talked to Layla about it, I told her I'd ask Layla at the reunion breakfast the next morning. Okay, giving Layla back the keyboard now.

Layla here.

So we actually had some friends in our circle at home that are also into polyamory (what is it with the 2010s anyway?) Dave was drunk and so I started asking him what he thought of Cara. Being generally out of his league, and being also a pig, he was like "oh she's totally hot! I'd totally bang her! I'd ride her like a stallion!"

I was slightly insulted by this at first, but quickly realized that the plan was totally falling into place. I started asking him if he'd be open to doing a cuddle session with her and Devan, and he was like "are you kidding me? I'd love to go farther than that!"

I pretended to be offended, but he didn't suspect ANYTHING with me and Devan, so I lied and told him I'd ask Devan about it and see if he was into it. He had no idea Devan and I were already plotting this experience since earlier that evening.

The next morning at the reunion breakfast, I went up to Devan at the buffet, and excitedly told him "Dave is totally into it! In fact, he thinks Cara is really hot and wants to kiss her."

Devan looked back at me and this huge grin appeared on his face. He replied "excellent. Excellent!" like Mr. Burns from Simpsons (Devan is laughing right now).

I couldn't believe it, but he turned to look back over his shoulder to see if Cara was looking, then quickly reached down and brushed over my pussy through my pants. I immediately shuddered imagining I might get to re-experience our night in college.

I asked him where he was staying and it happened he was staying at the Best Western on U.S. 20 where we were staying. He told me he and Cara were staying in room 206, and I told him Dave and I were in room 108. Devan goes "right on."

We both said we'll ask our spouses to cuddle up after breakfast, and if they weren't in agreement with us, we'd make sure to let the other know.

We were both really excited, but had to suppress the excitement.

So I went back to my table and said to Dave "they are totally into it!"

He looked at me with his mouth agape and a huge grin appeared on his face. Like a little teenager, he made a fist and pulled it toward him and said "YES!" ::rolling eyes::

Okay, giving Devan the keyboard back now.

Devan here.

So I went back to my table, and told Cara "ah, Layla was such a good friend." not wanting to give her any indication I wanted more from the experience.

She asked me if I mentioned anything about it to her.

I played it cool and said "oh... the cuddle session? Yeah I actually did. She casually mentioned her and Dave would be interested. But she seemed sort of nonchalant about it, so it might be weird."

Cara uninterestedly said "oh, alright."

The memories of the smell of Layla's pussy, and the incredibly close-up view of her vaginal lips and clit and huge mound of completely unshaved pubic hair (she was a natural girl at that point) were starting to turn me on. My cock was getting hard through my pants again, but Cara was standing right in front of me, eye level with my crotch. I couldn't show her how excited I was. So I started thinking about boring things like the 1040 tax form (seriously) so that Cara couldn't tell I was more than mildly interested.

I told Cara that they were also at the Best Western, so she asked if we should cuddle up when we got back after breakfast. She mildly was like "okay sure."

So we finished up breakfast and headed back to the motel. I was hanging out on the bed watching some stupid local TV show and the phone rang. It was Layla and she pretended to be mildly interested, asking me "hey, do you guys want to come to our room, or should we go up there?"

I was indifferent, so I told them to come upstairs.

When I got back, I wanted to make sure everything was easy access, so I only put on a t-shirt and a pair of light exercise shorts and made sure to not wear underwear. Meanwhile, Cara was wearing a t-shirt, with a bra underneath and one of her usual pairs of jeans (and most assuredly panties as well. She was totally a prude that way.)

A few minutes later, Layla knocked on our door, and I opened it up.

"Hey! It's Layla and Dave!" I exclaimed.

Dave was wearing a buttoned-up shirt, with an undershirt and a pair of jeans. I could see his boxers poking up above his jeans, so he was surprisingly clothed. Layla was wearing (surprise surprise), a skirt (short this time... I couldn't tell if she had underwear on), and a low cut cleavage-revealing top with clearly no bra since her boobs jiggled when she waved hello. I gotta say, for all the things people say about Layla, nobody could disagree she had totally hot boobs.

So Dave barges in past me, and goes up to Cara and had this huge smile on his face and said "Hey Cara!"

I looked back over my shoulder and could see Cara was hesitantly surprised at his excitement, and leaned back and gave this shy "hey Dave" and shook his hand.

I looked back at Layla and she seductively winked at me, knowing I was blocking Cara from seeing her face, and I reacted with this huge grin. I bit my lip and returned my face to normal to hide my excitement.

Now, our motel room was one of those ones with two queen size beds (because we were late to the punch with the reservations, and all of the king bed rooms were sold out). This actually played out quite well because we would each have our respective cuddle spaces.

Cara sat down on the far bed and grabbed the remote and started flipping through the channels. She stopped when she got to Jeopardy (dumb, I know), and Dave sat down on the bed next to her. When Alex Trebek gave this question, Dave instantly gave the right answer before the contestant. He did this like 5 or 6 times in a row, obviously trying to impress Cara with his intelligence and warm her up.

d13s3l
d13s3l
47 Followers