Knocked Up in Front of Our Spouses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
d13s3l
d13s3l
47 Followers

Layla was clearly pushing their buttons. As Cara began recording us, she shot us both a look back of extreme disapproval.

So Cara got close to her pussy and my cock, and zoomed in on the action. I slowly positioned my cock above Layla's dripping wet pussy and started rubbing my cock head in circular motions above the entrance to Layla's pussy hole.

Meanwhile, Cara was getting all of this in closeup in HD!

I slowly began pushing my head into her pussy, slowly again, and as my tip disappeared inside, I shouted "oh my GOD! I love how good your pussy feels. It feels so much better than Cara."

I glanced over at Cara, and saw her start to sob. I started to almost feel righteous about it, thinking of all the times Cara pissed me off, and made me feel like we simply weren't right for each other.

"I love you Layla!" I shouted.

And she quickly responded, "Oh I love you too Devan!"

I pulled back out slowly, removing my cock entirely until it was positioned just above her pussy hole again.

I said (since we were being recorded) "this is what it looks like before I get you pregnant!"

She responded "shoot it inside me big boy!"

So I went back to thrusting inside. I quickly got myself a few inches deep, then grabbed Cara's hand to get my facial reaction. My eyes rolled back into my head, then I turned Cara's wrist to Layla's facial reaction. Layla threw her head back in ecstasy. I then leaned over and grabbed Layla's head and started kissing her with a passion I've never kissed Cara. I looked back into the camera in triumph that I was absolutely humiliating Cara here. Then I grabbed her wrist and put it back to a closeup of my cock thrusting in and out of Layla's pussy.

First, long deep thrusts, then short shallow thrusts, then pull-out teases, then deep thrust in, followed by the cock pulse. I must have done that thirty times, maintaining my control as Cara held the phone over our merging genitals, slowly fucking each other.

Layla looked up at Cara and said "how does that look hun?"

Cara clearly still jealous says "fine."

I said "Cara, are you getting this babe?"

She snapped back "yes! I am. How long do you want me to do this?"

I didn't reply. Something was even hotter about knowing Cara was filming us fuck. Just like back in the days we used to fuck in my dorm room, but this time, with an HD video camera, and this time, with an extremely fertile girl I was going to cum in and knock up, RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER EYES.

We kept going for another three fabulous minutes or so of tantric fucking, I said to Cara, "okay babe, you can stop filming."

She's clearly annoyed and stops and walks away and flips the TV on and Dave and her start watching TV.

Perfect. They're even less likely to see me dump my load in Layla.

But then I said "Cara, babe. I was only saying that stuff for the video. I'm not going to cum inside her, okay?"

Cara, reassured, wiped the tears from her eyes and snorted, looking back at the TV because it was just too painful to continue watching us.

I continued to thrust into Layla back and forth for several minutes, as we stared deeply into each other's eyes, sensually fucking each other.

Cara looks over at us, and slaps Dave on the shoulder and says "come on, let's go again. Dave is completely soft, so Cara had to jerk him for like 30 seconds to get him hard again."

She said to Dave loudly, "but I want you to CUM deep inside me!" while looking over at us, hoping to make me jealous.

I completely ignored her as I continued to fuck Layla.

This must have pissed Cara off because she loudly said "oh my god Dave, you feel so good inside me!"

I know Cara intended to keep the rules with Dave, but Dave was so inexperienced, and hot for Cara that he quickly reached the point of no return and started grunting as his voice started going "oohhhh.. Ahhhhh!!"

Cara looked back at him with this scornful look, as if to say "you better not cum inside me!"

But trying to make me jealous, shouted "okay, shoot it in me big boy!"

Dave must have been confused about the rules, and Cara's directions, because he grabbed her thighs, and pulled him towards her, and Cara was unable to push him away as he said "aahHAAAAHHHHH!! Oh my GOD I'M CUMMING!"

It was clear to me he started to unload in her as Cara started shouting "no! You're breaking the rules, this isn't OKAY!"

Dave looked down at her, after his long orgasm and said "wait, I thought you said it was okay!"

Cara quickly replied, "no I was just trying to make them jealous!"

Dave seemed to not care, as Cara began loudly crying.

Dave said "well at least you won't get pregnant! You have an IUD right?"

Cara said "that's beside the point!"

Dave replies "oh wait, let me get your smartphone."

With his cock still inside her pussy, he started recording again, focusing the camera upon his cock, balls deep inside Cara as he pulled out. In closeup, he got the view of the creampie he left inside her, as his cum slowly dribbled out of Cara. It must have been a weird recording because Cara was crying.

I looked over at them, and like a smart ass said "rules are rules!"

Cara looked over at us and said "NO! PLEASE DON'T!"

Dave joined in and said, "yeah, you can't though! You'll get her pregnant!"

Insistent on fooling them so I could execute on my plan, I responded "okay! We'll keep the rules even though you guys broke them!"

I started coming closer to the edge and nodded very subtly to Layla and raise my eyebrows, indicating to her it was about to happen, as she develops this deep sultry grin.

With our hands holding each other, our fingers interlocked, I start squeezing her fingers to indicate I'm about to cum. She subtly nods and I feel the point of no return approaching. The sperm finds its way up into my prostate, and all the muscles gear up to begin shooting my load all over the inside of her vagina, painting her fertile cervix with my virile sperm.

She's also at the edge waiting for it and upon knowing I'm about to cum, she goes over the edge, and loudly moans "oohhaAAAAHAHAHHHHH!!" very visibly and loudly cumming (and somewhat distracting from me).

I can feel her pussy rhythmically contracting around my cock, knowing her cervix is dipping into the pool I would be forming with my virile cum. Dave and Cara glance over, and raise their eyebrows to each other, but immediately go back to watching TV, hoping it's all over.

I continue to feel her pussy begin flexing rhythmically around my cock, and then I finally let it go. My mind explodes as my cock starts spurting the first jet of cum inside her vagina, painting her cervix with a load of semen containing millions and millions of virile sperm that were certain to make her pregnant. Seconds felt like eternity, as I shot load after load. Yet I also had to pretend it wasn't happening so Dave and Cara wouldn't notice what was going on. My orgasm lasts an incredibly long time and I'm seriously having a hard time keeping my composure, but somehow pull it off. I must have shot at least 3-4 times as much cum into her as I usually do when I have sex with Cara.

Having fully dumped at least half a cup of sperm-rich cum into her pussy, I wink at her and nod, letting her know I'm done. Acting, I then said "oh man, I think I'm trying to hold off so long, I'm going soft!"

Layla also acting says "oh no!" and winks again at me.

As my cock starts to go soft, I slip it out of her and she puts quickly twists her body around and puts her feet on the headboard, tilting her butt up 90 degrees so that her pussy is facing directly upward, intending to keep it tilted so that gravity would hold my huge amount of semen down. As if the first few shots wouldn't have done the job and impregnated her, she wanted it to just sit there with it inside of her, gravity pulling it into her cervix, probably dripping steadily into her uterus and up her fallopian tubes with my cum where they would inevitably meet the egg it would fertilize. And we're talking billions upon billions of sperm. There's no way, absolutely zero percent chance she wouldn't conceive as a result of this. But there was so much semen inside her, and she couldn't stop contracting her pussy from the post-orgasm, some of it boils right up to the surface and starts to leak out.

I looked at her in horror, afraid Cara and Dave would notice. But sure enough, they seemed to believe it didn't happen. Given the way her body is tilted with feet against the wall though, it doesn't drip downwards toward her asshole. Instead, it runs upward over her clit, and then down into the deep, thick forest of her pussy bush, and eventually through the thicket onto her belly. Dave and Cara aren't looking, so I quickly lick it up. It tasted delicious. My sperm mixed with her vaginal fluids and that delicious unforgettable pussy taste. Meanwhile there must be 80% of it still in her vagina, slowly impregnating her.

So she grabs my soft cock and I fake it and say "yeah... I'm' having trouble..."

Cara looks over and snaps "figures!"

They both continue to watch TV as Layla winks at me.

I was so hot from what just happened though, that it doesn't take me long to get hard again (maybe 30 seconds or so... faster than I've ever experienced after an orgasm in my entire life). It just goes to show you how hot Layla and I were for each other. Layla takes me into her mouth and starts sucking the remaining semen into her throat. Her face turns absolutely sultry as she also tastes the combination of her pussy juice and my cum... an indicator that she would surely be getting pregnant. She keeps sucking as my cock quickly grows to its fully hard state, and Layla then says "want to continue on?" to which I reply "sure!"

Dave and Cara still aren't looking at us, which was good because when she leaned down, so much cum flowed out onto the sheets it would have been unmistakeable if anyone was watching that I did in fact cum inside her. Noticing this, Layla quickly slid down the bed so her butt was above the cum pool and quickly sat down on the pool of cum that leaked out so she could hide it. As she did this, we heard this unmistakable "]squish sound that made both of us giggle.

She laughed and said "wow, I came so hard, I must have squirted everywhere."

Lying and acting, I said, "I want to cum too, so let's continue fucking and I'll be sure to pull out!" (wink wink)

As we planned, she said "okay, let's keep going!"

Feeling a bit paranoid about all the cum, I said "wow look how much you came! Look at all that white vaginal discharge!"

This resulted in no reaction from Dave and Cara, thankfully.

Layla acting again, responded "remember, no cumming inside!" and winked at me with this big smile on her face.

I slowly guided my rock hard cock inside her and began thrusting again. So turned on from what we just did, she immediately began to orgasm, and mine approached as well. I decided to improvise here. Instead of pulling out and cumming on her belly, I wanted to feel like the stud I am and give her a few more loads inside her fertile pussy.

As my body boiled to the point of no return again, my orgasm once again built explosively. I let fly and started shooting my cum into her fertile pussy again. I let about 80% of my load go, pretending again that I was holding off from actually cumming. Layla looked at me, noticing I was cumming again, and gave me this look like "WTF? They're going to find out we broke the rules!!"

I whispered back at her "I can't help it. Your pussy is just so hot."

She smiled this deep smile of triumph knowing she basically just stole me away from Cara. That stupid prudish bitch. Layla knew I was addicted to her pussy.

I couldn't take it any more, so I quickly exclaimed "I'm cumming! Dave! Cara! Look at this!" as I whipped my dick out.

I honestly don't have any idea what came over me, I guess it was subtle revenge on Cara for being the first to break the rules (even though she had no control over it... it was all Dave).

Because I pulled out mid cum, one of the spurts visibly shot right onto the entrance of her pussy.

Dave, watching closely said "No!!"

The drops of semen started dripping their way down, into her pussy hole. As they disappeared inside, Dave said "no no!! What have you done! She's going to be pregnant!"

As my dick was outside, I dribbled the remaining few drops onto her belly. Since there was only a couple drops, and Layla looked back up in my eyes, rolling her eyes knowing what I just did, I acted and exclaimed, "huh! I didn't cum that much. I guess I'm scared of getting any cum inside you."

Dave shot back "but you did!"

Layla quickly responded, "no Dave, it's okay. It was just a drop and it was on the outside. There's no way I'm going to get pregnant from just that much."

Dave and Cara looked pissed at each other and said "well, are you guys done yet?"

We looked back, exhausted and said "yup!"

I got off of Layla and went over to Cara and sat next to her, and Dave got up and went over to Layla and sat next to her.

I went to kiss Cara to show her on a token level that I still loved her, but remember I told you I licked up the extra cum mixed with Layla's pussy juice to hide the fact that I came inside her?

Well Cara smelled semen on my breath and pulled away and looked at me suspiciously and said... "Did you... cum inside her??? Your breath smells like cum!"

I nervously replied "No! Why would my breath smell like cum?"

Dave looked shocked, went right down to Layla's pussy, visibly trying to smell her. Layla, still naked and exhausted on the bed, noticed he was quickly leaning his face down to her pussy as he said "I need to smell your pussy."

Layla quickly tried to close her legs to try to prevent him from smelling it, but it was too late. My second "improvisation" set things the wrong way. Dave immediately pulled up and suspiciously said "your pussy smells like semen! You're going to get knocked up!"

Layla nervously replied "No! As I said, it wasn't enough to get me pregnant. Besides, he pulled out and shot his full load on my belly! I think what you're smelling is the cum that fell on my bush."

She pointed out the cum on her belly, and Dave, wanting to deny what he knew truly happened, shrugged and said, "okay. I believe you."

This marvelously got us out of trouble, but Dave and Cara kept looking at each other and back at us suspiciously.

Layla and I had to keep reassuring them that we did not break the rules when in fact we know we did, and we loved every minute of it.

We were all exhausted so fell asleep on the beds for a few minutes, and eventually Layla and Dave got up and put their clothes on and went back to their motel room. Before Dave could notice my huge cum pool (which would have indicated I lied about only cumming just a little), Layla bunched up the sheets and covered it up.

They left the next morning and Cara and I didn't get a chance to say goodbye to them.

Four or five days later, when we were at home, I called Layla on the phone and asked if she was still in the clear, which she said she was. Dave didn't suspect anything, and I told her neither did Cara.

I said to her "well you know how virile I am, and I probably knocked you up."

Her warm voice purred "yeah, you stud."

I said "well you better let your husband fuck you so that when you miss your period, you can congratulate him on it and pretended that is is his!"

She said "good call! But honestly, I'm so happy to mix my genes with yours, which are far superior to Dave's."

Sure enough, she missed her period and took a pregnancy test which was positive. I checked in with her again later, and she told me Dave was sick to his stomach and was suspicious, but she eventually was able to convince him it was his.

She called me up and when I answered, she simply said "you did it big boy. Way to go. I'm going to be having your child, and Dave is going to raise it thinking it's his."

I responded "But how do you know he won't ask you to take a paternity test?" with this feeling of triumph of having conquered Dave's wife right in front of him.

Fulfilling my longtime fantasy of fucking Layla, but even better, knocking her up in the process.

She responded, "Dave thinks it's his, because I made him fuck me like 15 times over a 4 day period. He thinks he put so much cum inside me that there's no doubt it's his" as she laughed.

A year later, I got back in touch with Layla and she snickered as her beautiful baby boy looked just like me and not like Dave. Okay, now Layla wants the keyboard back.

Layla here.

Devan tells that story magnificently. Everything is true and beautifully described. I loved the fact I fathered his child because it's exactly who I want to be the father, not my loser husband who I tricked into raising him. Dave never asked for a paternity test. Probably because he can't face the fact he's not the father. He wants to deny everything in his mind.

Remember I told you I have a little 5 year old? Well that boy's father is actually Devan.

Fuck... I am so hot having typed up this story with Devan next to me. I am now asking him "do you want to have sex?" as he is already passionately kissing my neck behind my ear, making me wild.

He is reaching down and rubbing my pussy underneath my underwear. OH MY GOD THIS FEELS SO GOOD.

Devan here.

We need to take a break. Layla just told me she's fertile again. I need to deposit another load inside her.

...

This is minutes later now. I'll spare you the details, but my cum is now dripping out of Layla's fertile pussy all over the computer lab chair. We did it again! I'm asking her now "Layla, when will you be due?"

Layla is responding "in about 9 months" as she winks at me.

I tell her "well you better wait a few days for my sperm to fertilize your egg and get back to trick-fucking Dave before he realizes his second child is mine as well."

The end.

d13s3l
d13s3l
47 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
A Threesome I'll Forever Regret An inadvertent cuckolding resulting from broken ground rules.in Group Sex
Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
More Stories