Knocked Up in Front of Our Spouses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
d13s3l
d13s3l
47 Followers

Holding my head in place she began closing her legs. "uuhhhhhAAAAAAGGGGHHH" she moans out as her entire body started to flow with a powerful orgasm.

Hang on, wait... Layla wants the keyboard.

Layla here.

Devan is AMAZING at giving head. Seriously, the best fucking cunnilingus I've ever had. The orgasm I had was absolutely EARTH-SHATTERING. Okay, back to Devan. He tells this story better than I can.

Devan here.

So Dave and Cara take obvious attention to this, and Cara stops blowing Dave and says to him, "Your turn again cowboy! I want to cum too!"

Cara flopped back on the bed, and Dave goes to town on eating her out. Again, not very skilled, he goes between her legs and starts batting her clit around with the tip of his tongue like he thinks he's seen in movies. I know Cara doesn't like this, yet she seems to sit back and let it happen.

Layla and I are looking mesmerized into each other's eyes. I begin standing up triumphantly, and Layla leans forward on the bed, reaches up, putting the palms of her hands behind my shoulders and bringing my face down to kiss her. We give each other this electric passionate kiss that lasted for 20 seconds.

Cara, with her eyes closed, expecting Dave to continue eating her out is clutching the sheets. Quickly Dave stood up, with his dick hard, and I kid you not, positioned it right above Cara's pussy and thrust his little cock fully inside. Cara opened her eyes and gasped and said "wait! You can't put it inside me! That's against the rules!"

Meanwhile I'm thinking... What rules? We didn't discuss any rules...

Embarrassed he went too far, Dave looks over at me and his face turns red. Layla and I are looking, remaining expressionless. Cara again face palms herself and says "just go back to eating my pussy."

So Dave knelt back down and buried his face in her snatch while starting to massage his dick with his right hand. It was so weird, he took his left hand, rubbed it in Cara's wet pussy juices, and put it behind him and I kid you not, sticks it right in his ass.

I shrugged and looked back at Layla, and she goes "yup!" and rolls her eyes.

And then it happened. The most hot point of the night thus far. She reaches her legs up and wraps them around my waist while we are kissing, and pulls me towards her. The tip of my dick is placed right over her slick clit and slides upward so that the underside of my dick rubs against her vulva, my balls resting against her vaginal opening. We are kissing passionately, tongues interlocked, moaning and running fingers throughout each others hair. Mine wet with a combination of sweat and her pussy juices, her's just covered in sweat.

She starts grinding me, my penis rubbing up and down her vulva. Then she arches her back backward and we both look down at her pussy rubbing against my dick. The tip of my dick starts finding its way lower. She is gasping "oh my god! oh my god!"

Now my dick head is rubbing against the top of her vulva and her clit. She's shuddering, and I'm absolutely in heaven.

Continuing to grind, my dickhead is sliding up and down inside her vulva, back and forth from above her clit, to her urethra, and back up toward the clit.

It occurs to me I'm incredibly close to penetrating her. I'm moments away from potentially fulfilling that request in college. The one where she whispered "I want your cock in me."

She stops for a moment, and looks deep into my eyes, sultry, seductive.

She then slowly arches her back further and the head of my penis is now directly over the entrance to her vagina. I bend down and pushed my ass back slightly and decided to take be cavalier. Now was the chance. I slowly guided the tip of my dick around the entrance of her pussy hole. She whispered sultrily "put it in!"

As I pushed forward ever so slightly, the swollen tip of my circumcised cock head breaches the entrance of her vaginal hole.

This is it, I thought. I'm now starting to fuck Layla! I couldn't believe it. I remember this distinct popping feeling as the bottom of my mushroom headed cock slipped fully through the entrance of her pussy hole, and the pussy hole tightly gripped my shaft just below it, making this incredible popping feeling.

We both felt it and gasped. We both stop to look deep into each others eyes again. She closes her eyes and leans back and with her legs behind my back, and flexes her thighs to slowly pull me into her pussy, inch by inch.

It happened in slow motion. I looked down and watched my cock slowly disappear inside of her. I could see her tight pussy slowly sliding around my shaft as it disappeared, squeezing my cock veins slowly. My cock continues to go in as she increasingly clutches my arms with her fingers. My cock continues to sink deeper and deeper, as she continues to tighten her grip with her pussy. It felt like a wonderful warm sleeve, enveloping my cock like I've never felt with any other girl. Not even Cara! Slowly and slowly I disappear inside her, watching every second, every millimeter of my cock disappearing into her beautiful vagina until I'm absolutely balls deep. As she does this she lets out this incredible deep throaty moan. "oooooaaaaaaahhhhHHHH!!"

Cara and Dave look over. Cara sees me, her husband balls deep in Layla. Dave sees me balls deep in his wife, and his wife is clearly hot out of her mind. They have the classic porn style view of the underside of my cock disappearing into her tight pussy, until my balls are resting firmly against the bottom of her vulva, as she moans, enjoying it like she's in heaven. Dave goes "Whoa!"

This quickly brought Layla and I back to reality. I slowly pulled out, my cock covered in her white sticky vaginal secretions, and Cara, with her face red, pissed off and EXTREMELY jealous, screams "WAIT! we didn't set any ground rules! We've never done anything more than kissing with other people, and here you are, passionate with her than you ever have been with me, FUCKING her right in front of us!?"

I responded "you mean the rules you were talking about earlier?"

Cara nods. Now, we are all level headed here, so we agree. Let's set some ground rules.

Cara says at first... "no penetration, no kissing."

I quickly reply "no kissing?"

Cara rolls her eyes and says, "well yeah, kissing is okay."

I replied "yeah, well, we've already been kissing for a while now", as Layla snickers in response.

So then I say "and penetration? The one we just broke?"

Dave interjects and says "hey penetration is okay, I'm fine with that."

He clearly has an ulterior motive as Layla knows. He admitted it to her when Layla mentioned the possibility of just cuddling!

Cara says "well I don't know how I feel about it."

She ruminates on this for a minute or two, and then says "okay. We can penetrate, but does anybody have condoms?"

Nobody has condoms, and we all reveal that to each other. But Layla and I are so hot for each other, and Dave is incredibly hot for Cara.

So I say "well how can we make this work?"

Cara says, "okay, well, we HAVE TO PULL OUT. THERE IS NO CUMMING INSIDE. ABSOLUTELY NONE!"

I ask when is the last time everybody has been tested? Dave and Layla both admit they lost their virginity to each other, and have never been exposed to HIV (needles etc), so they are clearly clean. I have had a few partners, but tested myself before marrying Cara, and her likewise, we're monogamous, so we're both clean. Okay.

Cara says "well okay, I still don't like the idea of you fucking her and am absolutely against it. Something about it feels way too border crossing for me, and I don't like the idea of it. I already feel like I'm losing my husband. I don't like this right now and wish it would stop."

I replied reassuringly "babe..."

She had tears in her eyes.

She was crying and said "Layla, if Devan cums inside you, I will be heartbroken, and to be honest, I don't want Dave's cum in me either."

Dave rolls his eyes, but reluctantly agrees.

He says "ok, Cara, I PROMISE you I will pull out! PROMISE!"

Cara also admitted that she had her tubes tied and there's no chance she could get pregnant, "but still" she says, "NO CUMMING INSIDE! ... Deal?"

Dave, Layla and I all nod our head.

"Deal" I replied.

She reminds everyone that when we do polyamory back home, it doesn't go beyond cuddling and maybe pecking. And here we are basically having sex with each other.

Dave looks over to Layla and says "well, Layla and I are actually trying to have a kid, and Layla is in the fertile part of her cycle right now, so it's definitely important that Devan pull out. We've been trying for a couple years, but have not been able to conceive."

Dave admitted he has a low sperm count, so they've been trying for months. But said his told them they need to just keep trying if they really want a child.

Anyway, Cara insists, "NO CUMMING. Especially if there is any chance Layla could get pregnant!"

Cara reminds me, "do you remember us???" thinking Layla doesn't know anything about it.

I replied and nodded my head "yeah. Absolutely no cumming. I promise."

I then looked at Dave and assuredly nodded in agreement that I would pull out.

At the same time, the idea that I could knock up Layla makes me a billion times hotter than before, and when I look at her as all of this is being said, every time Dave and Cara divert their eyes to talk to each other, she grins at me. What was she indicating? Wait, Layla grabbing the keyboard right now.

Layla here.

I'll tell you what I was grinning about. I wanted Devan's sperm inside me. I knew there was no way Dave was going to make me pregnant, and I also knew how virile Devan is, and I'm sick of trying since my fertility doctor told me there is nothing wrong with me. And I knew it was exactly the right time to get pregnant. I was just in the beginning of my fertile period.

I reassured Dave and Cara "Absolutely! OMG this is so important."

I insincerely looked at Devan and told him "you ABSOLUTELY have to pull out. No joking around here. If you don't I could get pregnant."

Of course, I was lying.

Devan looked back at me and lying as well, reassured me "of course! You have my word", meanwhile winking with his right eye, which was out of sight of Cara and Dave.

I couldn't help but grin.

Somehow, Dave and Cara were gullible. I also think Dave just wanted to fuck Cara so badly he was willing to say anything to let this thing proceed.

And there we had it. The pull-out agreement. The pull-out agreement that Devan and I secretly knew without saying that we would intentionally violate.

We wanted Dave and Cara to be absolutely comfortable and trust us, so Devan and I went and sat on the side of the bed, both facing them. We egged them on, saying "you guys start. You're so hot, Dave. I want to see you put your cock in Cara's pussy."

Dave clearly enjoyed the encouragement, as I could see his little cock became ragingly hard again within seconds and you could tell from the look on his face he was gearing to go.

Cara turned over and got on her hands and knees doggy style and backed her butt up to him and said "alright, let's get this over with."

Poor Dave. Cara is such a cold bitch (Devan is nodding).

So we watched as Dave and Cara started. Cara was a bit dry (aka NOT TURNED ON! LOL), so Dave had to spit on his hand and rub Cara's pussy to get her wet again. He tried to guide his cock head into her pussy but Cara had to reach down and give him a little help. His poor cock is so little, he has trouble penetrating. I saw him slip himself fully into her pussy. Then I heard Cara say "is it in yet?"

I almost burst out loud laughing, but didn't want to ruin the mood. Dave embarrassingly replied "YES! It is! Can't you feel it?"

Cara responded "no, not really, but let's just go."

Then, like an uncoordinated passionless teenager, he thrust himself in and started pounding back and forth. Cara remained expressionless and a couple minutes in reminds him "you have to pull out Dave."

You could tell he was in his own mind as his orgasm was building and breathily moans "oh yeah, you know I will."

He keeps pumping and starts getting breathier and closes his eyes. He says "okay... I can feel it building... I'm getting close."

He pumps for another 20 seconds or so, then goes "okay, here it comes!"

He whips his cock out of her exposed pussy and slaps it onto her back. He apparently had trouble, so he had to jack himself off for about 5 seconds. Then I see him spurt his cum up over her back. His shoot range was always actually quite far and managed to get quite a bit of it in her hair, which made Devan and I both snicker.

Cara very clearly didn't have an orgasm during the experience.

Dave, exhausted backs off and goes off the bathroom saying "oh my god, that was so hot!"

Cara turns over and lays down onto the bed, then rolls her eyes and says "yeah, sure."

Now that she had her cake, she looked over at us. I could see this jealous look in her face, but Devan and I had every right to start. Cara after all fucked my husband, so she had no right to object.

She reluctantly said "okay! Your turn." never suspecting quite what was about to happen.

Okay, giving keyboard back to Devan.

Devan Here.

The first thing Cara notices is how turned on and ready for sex both Layla and I are. My dick is rock hard, and oozing immense amounts of pre cum. Layla's nipples are rock hard, and her pussy is dripping wetter than ever. There is a huge dark pool of pussy juice on the duvet cover on the bed. You could tell Cara was jealous by what she saw, but like Layla said, she had her cake, and now it was time to have ours. I don't think Cara was very happy at this point, but neither Layla or I cared.

So, Layla and I turn and look into each other's eyes sultrily and slowly begin moving toward one another. Facing each other, we each grab each other's palms and interlock our fingers, our eyes becoming bedroom eyes as we lean into each other. Our mouths and lips immediately find each other and we go into a deep passionate kiss. Layla's legs wrap around my waist and pull me in, my dick head immediately above the entrance to her juicy pussy hole. We began watching down and doing it again in slow motion because the first time we did was so hot. Slowly and surely, my cock head began its entrance, as Layla gasps and throws her head back and moans.

She quickly looks back down and sees the entirety of my cock head pop back into her fertile pussy. I am moving very slowly again, but she looks up at me with this wicked grin on her face, and squeezes me tightly. Suddenly, my dick dives all the way in, balls deep, the head of my dick pressed right against her fertile cervix, oozing pre cum everywhere.

Meanwhile Dave comes out of the bathroom and sees the spectacle of his wife and this stud having the best sex of our lives, and jealous, yet without any ability to protest, just like Cara.

We begin slow deep thrusts at first, passionately kissing one another and continue that for a minute or two. Then I pull almost out and start doing semi-quick, shallow thrusts. We both put our heads together and look down at the beautiful spectacle of my beautiful cock going in and out of her gorgeous vagina. To really accentuate things and tease each other, I pull my cock head almost all the way out, just so the tip of my dick is resting against her opening. I reach down and move my cock head around her pussy opening, my dick oozing pre cum all around her entrance. I slowly thrust in all the way again, and with my dick buried balls deep, use my thrust muscles to make my dick pulse up and down inside her, mocking for her what it would feel like for me to have an orgasm inside her, and shoot my cum all over the inside of her fertile vagina. After all, women feel the man's dick pulse when he is cumming, so this was meant to emulate that. I can tell she is finding it extraordinarily hot, because she breathily moans "oh my god! Yes!! I mean, ... oh my god! I can feel it. Wow that is amazing."

We are both insanely hot for each other.

Now she could feel with her own pussy muscles the feeling of what it would be like if I released my sperm-rich cum inside of her.

She pulls me close and whispers in my ear "I want you to cum deep inside me. I want your sperm. I want you to knock me up. But we have to do it secretly. So when you cum, wait until I orgasm so that my cervix can dip in and suck it all up, and it will also be deep in my pussy so it won't leak out right away. You also can't show you're cumming. This way we can pretend it didn't happen. After you finish shooting your load, you'll pull out and be soft and say, 'oh, I'm having trouble'."

She continued on, "Then, quickly pull your dick up and put it in my mouth and I'll suck the remaining cum out of it so nobody knows you left a load deep inside my vagina. I'll lean back and put my legs on the headboard so that gravity holds all of the cum deep inside my pussy, against my cervix, again so nobody knows. I'll hold it like this and get you hard again. And then we'll pretend we're just resuming. And then, when you get ready to cum the second time, pull out and shoot it all over my belly."

This got me so hot, I almost blew it instantly, so I stopped thrusting, and regained my control.

Cara says loudly "hey, what are you guys talking about?"

I nervously replied "oh, she's just telling me how hot this is, but reminding me I have to pull out" as I nervously chuckle.

Layla winks at me, knowing we're both on the same page, and that in this night, I'm going to knock her up. Right in front of my wife and right in front of her husband. And they can't do a fucking thing about it.

I'm so turned on, I realize it won't take long.

Cara, protesting said "I want to feel Dave fucking me with his hot dick. We'll see who is jealous. Maybe I'll even let him cum inside me!", projecting her jealousy onto us.

Dave's face lit up like a wildfire.

Layla and I both looked at each other and smiled, as I said "you know you just gave permission to break the ground rules. Hey Dave, maybe I'll cum inside Layla and we'll see who gets her pregnant first."

It surprised me to hear Dave was clearly more interested in cumming inside Cara than defending his wife from being impregnated by another man. Another man she already seemed to love more than him.

But then he responded, "no, don't. I want you to pull out. You can't give her your baby."

Layla interjected "no Dave, I think I want him to."

Cara and Dave both went back to jealousy and responded "NO!"

I replied "Umm, I think I want to do that. We'll see what happens in the heat of the moment! I can't promise anything to either of you."

Layla then said "Dave my pussy is hungry for sperm. You've not been able to give it to me." as Dave's face blushed in embarrassment.

Then Layla blew me away when she turned over to Cara and said "How do we look?"

I nervously looked at Layla thinking "what are you doing!?" as Layla looked up at me.

Layla then said "hey can you bring your smartphone over here?"

Cara, pissed as ever goes "why?"

Layla said "I want you to record how hot this is. I want everyone to have a reminder of the day Devan impregnates me." with this sultry look on her face as she stared deeply into my eyes, and I smiled.

Cara asserts "Devan, you absolutely can't cum inside her. Ground rules are ground rules."

Cara starts fishing for her smartphone and Layla looks up at me and winks. As she's fishing around and Dave is sitting on the bed, completely uninterested in watching us, I keep pulling back out until my cock head slightly pops out of her pussy hole, then thrust balls deep into Layla and do the twitch thing. Over and over, while waiting for Cara to come with her smartphone.

Meanwhile Cara comes over, and is annoyed that she's being asked to do this, but Layla instructs her to hold the camera in video mode and video my cock going into and out of her. Layla tells me, "do the pulsing thing!" I want video of what it would look like if you actually DID cum inside me... uh... even though you wont." as she visibly to Cara and Dave winks at me several times.

d13s3l
d13s3l
47 Followers