Knocked Up in Front of Our Spouses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cara clearly thought this was amusing because she leaned and playfully punched him on the arm and laughingly said "okay, Mr. know-it-all!"

Dave chuckled and put his arm around her. He tried to drop his hand down to touch her breast, but Cara grabbed it and held it up like the prude she is.

Meanwhile Layla and I are just standing there watching this start to play out, and looked back at each other pleasantly excited that things were unfolding exactly according to plan.

We nonchalantly sat on the bed, and when Trebek asked the question (and Dave would immediately respond with the right answer), I would hesitate, and then give an answer that was incredibly funny (I always had a knack for comedy).

After a couple questions, Layla reached over and put her hand on mine, and locked her fingers between mine. I could already feel the electricity of sexual energy start to flow up my body and into my face. (Layla is telling me right now "me too"). Hang on, she wants to type for a bit.

Layla here.

Yeah, Devan always made me laugh, which is what got me so attracted to him to begin with. Even in class, and he was incredibly smart. He always got amazing grades. He would still banter with the teacher during lectures and make everyone laugh. I also felt the sexual energy as I touched his hand. We each turned toward each other and our faces felt like they were on fire. I bit my lip and looked down and stared at his lips. We very quickly started kissing. Just lightly. It was very light and playful. We would kiss such that we were lightly nibbling on each other's lips. We did this for about 15 seconds, and then the kissing got a little hotter. We were now dancing the tips of each other's tongues together. It was so hot. The sweet smell of his breath was even a turn on. Devan is grabbing the keyboard from me.

Devan here.

Layla's saliva was so sweet. And her tongue was so soft. And her breath also hot and sweet. We took the kiss a bit farther, and going back and forth, sticking our tongues deep into each other's mouths, swirling them around, our heads turned 90 degrees so our lips fully sealed. Both of our hands were together with our fingers interlocked. Layla started moving my hands toward her chest when I heard Cara behind me, with this jealous sound in her voice say "wow... they are off to a quick start!"

This made us both pause and look over at them. We both blushed and snarkily said "oh sorry, aren't we doing a little polyamory?"

Cara said "well yeah, but... holy shit!"

I could tell she felt jealous, but I calmed her down and said "it's cool. We are just friends here."

Well honestly Dave wanted much more than that from Cara, but Cara just wasn't that into him. Whatever.

I nervously laughed, and Dave, somewhat expressionless and uninterested in what Layla and I were doing, looked back at Cara, and she responded with a gentle smile. Dave was hesitant, probably because he is not very sexually skilled (Layla is nodding yes). He then grabbed Cara by the shoulders and planted a smooch on her. Like the traditional type of kiss you'd give in your childhood to your pet dog (Layla is punching me again). Sorry, he is a loser (still punching me). Okay, I'll lighten up on Dave.

We both knew Dave was TOTALLY into Cara, but Cara was somewhat meh about him. Neither Layla or I cared, because we knew we were on our way to better things.

Layla and I picked things up exactly where we left off, and Layla put my hands on her breasts. She reached back down and grabbed my waist and started pulling me closer to her. I slid my hands under the light fabric covering her breasts and noticed she wasn't wearing a bra. As my hands slid over her nipples, I noticed how extremely hard they were. She had these big nipples, yet also really pointy nipples. Like... a thing of art you'd find in a playboy magazine (Layla is laughing and blushing).

Anyway, I pulled both of her magnificent tits out through the top opening in her low-cut shirt and she leaned back, seductively staring at me. Her hot breasts started instantly started activating my biology, making my dick hard, and I leaned forward and put the left one in my mouth. I was sucking it passionately while massaging the right one in my hands, pinching and tugging at her nipple. After a few seconds, I switched it up and sucked the right one as I massaged the left. I started to feel her hand moving down over my crotch, right over my hard dick.

I glanced up and saw her face in absolute heaven, biting her lip as she quickly found and felt the head of my dick through my light exercise shorts. This wasn't hard to do, as again, I'm circumcised, and it is very defined through my shorts, especially since I wasn't wearing underwear. She pushed the material down, circling her hand around my dick and started gently pulling and jerking on it. My dick became harder than ever. I was starting to pitch the tent of a lifetime. As I went back to massaging and sucking her beautiful breasts, she reached her hand over the drawstring of my shorts and grabbed my rock hard cock and pulled it out. Surprisingly, she also reached for my balls and pulled those out too.

I glanced back at Dave and Cara, and they were still just kissing (but a bit more passionately this time). I lifted my butt just slightly and Layla quickly slid my shorts down over my thighs with the drawstring now at my knees, and my entire dick and balls were exposed. I let the shorts fall right down to my feet, and kicked them away. I was barefoot, so now I'm entirely naked from the waist down. I quickly ripped off my shirt to make me completely naked. With one hand, she started massaging my dick, and with the other, cupping and lightly fondling my balls. My dick was rock hard and pointing straight up. As she did this, I slid my hand up her skirt and quickly realized she wasn't wearing any underwear. I also noticed she mostly shaved her bush except for a nice landing strip, as it was absolutely smooth, and the tips of the backs of my fingers grazed her pussy.

Paranoid again that we would appear more into it than them (after all I was completely naked with my back turned to Dave and Cara) I glanced back, and Dave had moved on to massaging Cara's tits through her t-shirt, but Cara was uninterestedly leaning back with her hands behind her, giving him full access. Dave doesn't think much of himself (Layla nodding), so he was much more shy to take things further. I noticed Cara glance out the corner of her eye and notice I was completely naked. She was clearly jealous and tried to pull away from Dave to complain, but he held her head in place and kept kissing her. I was relieved to see her close her eyes and continue kissing him.

Hang on Layla wants to say something.

Layla here.

Devan is right. Dave was always too slow to advance things when we began dating. It was almost annoying to have to egg him on to make a move and advance on me. Meanwhile, the stud that Devan is, went right for the gold and got me extremely horny. Okay, I'm going to give the keyboard back to Devan because I like the way he is telling this part of the story.

Devan here.

So I slid the back of my middle and index fingers between her lips, which already wet, parted and coated my fingers with her juices. I pulled them back and brought them right up to my nose and smelled my fingers.

WHOOSH!! That hot reminiscent feeling I'd been missing... been dreaming of was right at my face. My eyes rolled back into my head like I was in absolute bliss. Layla stopped gently pulling on my cock and in one quick motion, ripped her top off. She kicked her flip-flops off, so picture this. Now she's wearing only her short skirt (no underwear).

When I opened my eyes, Layla seductively and slowly licked her lips. She immediately put her hand on my sternum and began pushing me back down on the bed as she started bending over, nearing her face toward the tip of my dick.

I suddenly hear Cara exclaim "Whoa! Again! Holy shit! You guys are going fast!" with this incredibly scornful, jealous look.

Layla and I backed off for a few seconds as things were paused, and I turned and said to Cara, "hey... I thought this is what we agreed on."

Dave quickly nodded and was like "yeah totally. Take it and see where things go!"

"It's alright Cara, you know Devan loves you and we're just messing around." said Dave.

Cara was pissed. She responded "no, this was supposed to be just cuddling."

I replied "well, we do only cuddling when we're on drugs... er rather Ecstasy with our friends back home, but that suppresses our libido so it's only really cuddling. But this is just this one time where we're both sober, and frankly, I'm enjoying these different sensations."

Cara thought for a few moments, and probably realized our sex life has been seriously lacking for years.

Several months back, she confessed that she was afraid I would soon cheat on her since she wasn't giving me what I needed, but I reassured her then that I would always be faithful. But then I quickly admitted I wouldn't mind having a threesome with her friend. She was offended and replied rejected the idea outright. So realizing that this was an opportunity for consensual play, where she felt like she could control things, and realizing was up for a little adventure herself, shrugged and said "okay."

I could tell by her frown she still felt jealous though. Nevertheless, she said "okay yeah, let's keep going. But I want to catch up."

So she smiled and sprang into action. She kneeled up on the bed and took off her t-shirt, and then unhooked her bra and let it fall, exposing her rather small, meager, average tits. Dave quickly took his t-shirt off, and behind me, I could hear Layla unhooking her skirt. As I watched Cara and Dave to make sure they were progressing, and hopefully wouldn't bother Layla and me again, I felt Layla start to massage my ass cheeks.

So my attention turned back to Layla. I was so turned on to see her completely naked. Her pussy looked different this time. She had shaved the majority of her overgrown bush, and left just a light, but still bushy landing strip.

She whispered to me "we're both completely naked!" with this huge sexy smile on her face.

I replied excitedly, but in a hushed voice "I know!" and bit my lips. Layla wants the keyboard.

Layla here.

Okay, I just have to say, Devan's cock was as magnificent as I always remembered it. The sight of pre cum oozing out of his cock head, indicative of how turned on he was made me absolutely wild. It was just like that night in college. But the way he is telling this story is amazing. Much better than I would be. So I'm going to let him keep typing.

Devan here.

So Layla looked over my shoulder up at Dave and Cara, and noticed they had fully turned their attention back on each other, then seductively looked back down at me, gazing into my eyes.

She slowly bent over, wrapping her mouth, with her tongue hanging slightly out, around the head of my penis. It felt absolutely amazing. She slowly took me in, inch by inch, slowly wiggling her tongue back and forth until she got about 5 inches down. I leaned back on the bed on my elbows and put my head back in euphoria. She slowly went up and down four or five times, and then suddenly I felt this new, amazing feeling I've never felt before. She was deep throating me! Cara NEVER did that! In fact, no girlfriend I ever had did that. This was completely new. And I loved her for it. My 7.5 inch cock was completely in her mouth, her tongue hanging out and licking the base of my balls, and her swallowing motion massaging the head of my cock. To top it off, she was letting off a hot moan.

I let her do this for a few minutes, but wanted to take it farther. So I leaned back forward, and reached over her arched back, past her butt, and started rubbing the back of her pussy. She was dripping her sticky juice all over the place. My hand was soaked as soon as I touched her. I knew she was ready for more.

So I grabbed her head and pulled it off of me.

She looked up in my eyes all sultry and said "I finally got to taste your cock, and I'm loving every minute of it. I've been dreaming of this since that day in college."

I quickly gasped and raised my eyebrows and made a "shh!" motion.

I hear Cara go "WHAT?"

Layla quickly and playfully responded "just kidding! just kidding!"

Cara stopped and said "Devan, please tell me that you're not into her. I'm getting jealous over here."

I lied and responded "of course not! I love only you babe!"

I struggled to utter those words, because I was quickly losing my interest in Cara.

I said "After all, we're doing this in front of each other."

Cara reluctantly replied "okay."

Dave, excited to continue getting his, and wanting to counter with Cara what Layla and I were doing, started unbuttoning her jeans and pulling her panties down. He reached down and started massaging Cara's pussy. Cara started smiling and slightly moaned, thinking she was making me jealous. Hah. Everything was going according to plan.

Cara unbuttoned Dave's jeans and pulled his penis out. I was surprised by how small Dave was (maybe 4 and a half, 5 inches tops?). Layla grabbing the keyboard again.

Layla here.

Dave is actually only three and a half, FOUR inches tops. Devan was just being generous. It's honestly hard for Dave to actually get me off, when we do have sex. I've fucked him dozens of times and probably only had four or five orgasms with him. Sometimes I even ask him if he's inside me, which humiliates him and causes him to lose his erection, so I've learned to stop doing that. Okay, giving back the keyboard to Devan. He is nailing this story. I'm so hot right now!

Devan here.

So yeah, Dave and Cara were progressing from there, mutually masturbating each other with their hands. Annoyed, I turned and said, "why don't you guys just take each other's pants off entirely?"

Dave was more than excited, so he flipped Cara on the bed, laying face up, and grabbed her jeans and panties and slid them off. He realized she still had shoes on, so he had to stoop down to untie them before getting her jeans fully off. Cara looked over at us and frowned. I could tell she was really jealous to see how hot Layla and I were for each other.

I reassured her "relax babe! This is mutual with us! I still love you!" (lies)

She turned and looked back up at the ceiling until Dave finished removing all of her clothes. Cara was completely uninterested, so Dave kicked off his shoes, and pulled his pants down and removed his boxers. Of course he kept his socks on like an idiot.

Cara sat back up and faced Dave's chest. Dave just went back to just massaging Cara's tits, so I said "hey! you guys! get cracking!"

Cara thought she could make me jealous by moving things along, so she grabbed Dave's hard baby dick and started jerking it. She had this sultry look on her face as she jerked it and pointed it toward her face. Dave was obviously losing it and had his head back while he breathed and moaned.

Cara slipped his little cock into her mouth and began sucking it. Within seconds, Dave said "oh my god! Not yet! I'm going to cum!" He pulled away from Cara so he could maintain his erection without having an orgasm, and I see Cara roll her eyes and face palm herself.

Clearly they were having nowhere near as fun, but frankly I didn't give a shit. Layla was my end game.

Dave said to her "hang on... give me a minute."

The poor guy had to close his eyes and hope with all his might he wouldn't blow his load early. After like 30 seconds, he finally returned to Cara. She was clearly not having much fun, but went along with things.

Dave told her "okay, I want to eat your pussy!"

Cara was always a fan of getting head, so she smiled, closed her eyes, and spread her legs apart. Dave knelt down and immediately started going at it. Just watching him I could tell he doesn't really know what he's doing. But I didn't care. They were occupied with each other now, so it was my opportunity to go back to Layla.

I look back and Layla is sitting, looking up at me with her bedroom eyes, with her legs spread and beautiful, absolutely GORGEOUS pussy fully exposed. Her scent was wafting upwards, beckoning me to lean down and feast on my treasured beauty. Layla and I were just BURNING with desire for each other. Again, Cara still thinking I wasn't into Layla, had just thought I was generally horny and wasn't trying to stop anything. She stayed focused on the sensations of Dave eating her out.

I pushed Layla down and lowered my face toward that delectable pussy I always remembered. And it had an incredibly STRONG smell... sweet and musky, just as I remembered. I smelled my hands, they were covered in the smell, and I wanted it all over me. So I put my face directly in it, and rubbed it from side to side. I scooped up her copious fluids, and wiped them all over my face. Rubbed it into my hair, onto my neck, as she arched her back and smiled in absolute pleasure. My body was truly covered with the scent of her sex.

Before I started eating her out, I wanted to tease her first. She was leaning against the edge of the bed, leaning back on her elbows, her legs spread and fully exposing her AMAZING pussy to me. So I started by slowly licking the inside edge of each thigh, slowly licking toward her pussy lips. Her scent muskier and strong as ever. I would brush my nose over the top of her outer lips and then back away.

Her breathing started getting heavy, and she grabbed my hair, wet with her plentiful pussy juice and said "don't tease me!", and guided my face right back to her sopping wet pussy.

But no, I was going to tease. I licked the puffy outer lips of her pussy as I watched her squirm, wanting me to go further. Then I licked the outer parts of her inner lips... her beautiful ham curtains. She starts moaning and so I finally put my nose directly over her clit and wiggle from side to side. As I breathe through my nose, and breath the intoxicating smell of her pussy, I begin fucking her with my tongue. She grabs the sheets with both hands and clutches them tightly, squirming in place. I then flatten my tongue out wide and begin to make soft slow wide licks from the bottom of her vulva to the top where her engorged clit is. And repeat. Over and over, as her breathing becomes slow and heavier. She grabs my head and holds it tight against her pussy. Nothing is hotter than a woman who knows what she wants and just goes for it.

I meanwhile hear Cara jealously tell Dave "we better catch up!"

Out of the corner of my eye, I was surprised to see them both naked, standing facing each other, and Dave's dick completely hard. She reaches forward and french kisses him, while holding his dick, and pulling his waist closer to him. She grabs his dick and starts rubbing it between her pussy lips.

Were they going to start fucking already? Awesome if they were!

But no, that was just a tease, so Cara backs away and kneels down and resumes her usual blowjob routine which I've always found incredibly boring and have never been able to get off from.

She starts going to town and he stands there and starts moaning "ohhhh... ahhh..." (sounded fake though).

I heard Cara say to him "wait, you're going soft? Don't you like this?"

Dave embarrassingly replied, "no! I was so hot earlier, I had to think of boring things to prevent myself from going over the edge. Like the 1040 form."

I hear Cara again face palm, as Dave says "keep sucking it."

Meanwhile, I continued to eat Layla's pussy, with her breathing steadily intensifying, her moaning becoming low and throaty, until I hear her go "oh my god I'm almost there."

Her vagina started discharging this milky sticky white fluid that I lapped up and coat the inside of my mouth with. It's sweet, slippery, and slightly acidic, and fucking delicious. I imagined it was my cum, and it made my dick harder than ever. I had to arch my back upwards because laying down and bending my dick was starting to really hurt.