Kristen's Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Starting at her feet, I slid my hands up her legs, over her thighs. I reached around, cupping each of her ass cheeks in my hands, squeezing them, pulling her to me. I kissed her mons, finally unable to wait any longer, I extended my tongue and slid it between her lips, finally tasting her juices that had accumulated on them. As I pulled her closer, I pushed my tongue deeper between her lips, up and across her clit. Abby moaned, grabbing my head holding me deep in her pussy as she froze having a mini orgasm, which hopefully would be one of many that she would have this night.

As Abby began to relax, she started pulling me to my feet. As I looked at her, I saw tears flowing down over her cheeks. I started to panic thinking I might have done something wrong, "Abby, what's wrong, what did I do wrong, did I hurt you?"

"No baby! I'm crying because I am so happy. I had loved you so much, and feared this day would never come. I now I feel every wish I had asked for has come true, but I am going to wake up and find this is only a dream. Please tell me this is not a dream."

I began kissing away the tears, and after each little kiss I whispered, "I love you Abby."

Pulling Abby into my arms, I lightly kissed her lips, sliding my tongue across her lips, I tasted the remnants of a salty tear. Putting my hand to the back of her neck, I pulled Abby to me, kissing her with as much passion I felt inside of me. Not having kissed anyone before this day, I felt with all the dreams I had of Abby and I together gave me the experience I needed to express my love to her. I felt her push me back a little, feeling her fingers on the buttons of my blouse, opening it one button at a time, then pushing it off my shoulders, she leaned in, kissing my lips, sucking each lip into her mouth, then chewing on them with her teeth, while reaching behind my back and undoing the clasp of my bra. Pushing the straps off my shoulders pulling my bra and shirt off together, they fell to the floor along with her clothes.

Standing back, Abby gazed at my breasts, her fingers tracing across my shoulders, down over my chest. Leaning into me, she gave soft kisses to my neck, while her fingers traced circles around my areolas, causing my nipples to harden. As she kissed my breasts, sucking lightly on my nipples, I felt her fingers unbuttoning my jeans, pulling down the zipper. Her hands circled behind me, her fingers going inside of my jeans, then inside of my panties as she cupped my ass cheeks in her hands and began squeezing and kneading them. As she dropped to her knees, she licked my stomach, then lightly biting me where she licked, going lower and lower until she was on the waist band of my panties. As she began pulling down my panties and jeans, she would lick and kiss the exposed area.

Never before have I felt so alive. As she slowly began pulling down my jeans and panties, my knees began to shake. As she was pulling down my clothes, she continued to lick and kiss the exposed area. When my panties slid over my moms, I heard Abby sucking in her breath, as she knelt before me, gazing at my pussy.

I didn't want to rush her, I wanted her to do this at her own pace. I let my fingertips trace back and forth across her shoulders. I spread my legs a bit more, giving her a view between my legs, letting her see my swollen lips, and the juices that had coated them. Slowly she leaned her head in, kissing my mons, then licking me through my pubic hairs. She ran her tongue across the top of my lips, pushing slightly into my slit. Holding onto my thighs, she pressed her tongue in deeper, tasting my juices on the tip of her tongue. I let out a moan, feeling someone touching me other than myself, and as if my hands were on autopilot, I started pressing her harder into my pussy.

She pulled back, and continued to pull my jeans and panties off. I quickly stepped out of them which she discarded along with the rest of our clothing. Standing now, we both looked at one another. My breath was now ragged, my heart racing.

Biting my lower lip, I pulled Abby to me, kissing her lips, I could taste my juices on her lips. Putting my hands on her waist, pulling her in tighter, I reached down, taking one ass cheek in each hand, I pressed my pelvis to hers, our lips sliding back and forth on each other. Both of us were moaning into each other's mouth, our tongues doing a dance, stoking the fires of passion within each other.

Finally, breaking apart to catch our breaths and before I could do anything, Abby had pushed me back against the bed, causing me to fall backwards across the middle of the bed. While starring into each other's eyes, we managed to crawl up on the bed, our heads resting on pillows. Each of us on our side facing one another, our fingers began to explore one another.

As we laid there, caressing one another, I believe we both knew that before the night was over, we would be surrendering ourselves completely to one another, but for the moment there was no rush, we knew we had all the time in the world.

"Abby, I just want you to know, I never meant to hurt you. I'm sorry. I want to promise you that I'll never keep anything from you again, no matter how much it may embarrass me."

Abby raised up on her elbow, looking down at me; "You know Kristen, there was probably a lot of things I could have done also, but from here on, I also promise to talk to you, no more secrets, ok?"

"Kiss me Abby. I want to feel your lips pressed to mine." As I reached up behind her neck pulling her down to me.

My heart exploded! I kissed her, and soon we were laying on the bed, our lips locked together as if they'd never ever part again. We took turns licking each other's lips as she had mine the first time. When our tongues would meet, it was pure heaven, and the jolts of electricity shot through me as we sucked on each other. Abby was so delicious.

Our hands were in each other's hair, on our faces, and pulling us together as if we were miles apart, and didn't want to be. I could hear myself making a terrible racket with my moans of joy, then to the both of us in a duet of our love. I knew Abby loved me. I could sense it, I could feel it.

"My beautiful Kristen," Abby said when we finally did part so we could catch a breath. "You were so mean to me. So wonderfully mean just like I was with you so many times. I do love you, Kristen. I love you so much. You have no idea how many times I thought of us kissing, and how beautiful it would feel, how beautiful I know you are. From the day we met, you were always on my mind. Tell me once more that you love me. Let me hear you say it again."

"I love you, Abby. God, how I love you. I've love you so much. You've made me so happy, Abby. When I first realized that I loved you, I had no idea how you felt about me. I guess I let my imagination wonder, I became very scared about what it all meant. I began to fear rejection and hatred from you, my mother, and your mother and father."

"At school this morning, it seemed all those fears came true when you said you no longer wanted me to be your friend. When you tore the pendant from your neck and threw it at me, I thought that you somehow found out I was in love with you, and you hated me."

"Since this morning, I have talked to my mother. She said that she kind of knew about how I was feeling towards you, and she said that she accepts me, no matter what I decide. She told me that she and your mother has had long talks about us. They both thought that we already were lovers and said that they both felt that as long as we were happy being together, they were happy."

"Now, all I can say is that I'm so very happy." I reveled on those feelings all the while I caressed her face, and filled it with many kisses of pure joy and love.

"I'll be here as long as you want. I know we are young and many uncertainties before us, but the one thing I am very certain of, I want you today, tomorrow and for the rest of my life Abby."

"You're so beautiful Kristen," she whispered, her hands caressing my face, her fingers in my hair, on my neck."

"The necklace I tore from my neck, I picked it up knowing how stupid I was for even doing that. I brought it home along with your books. I put a new chain on the pendant, I never take it off again."

"For now, let's take a shower," Abby said with trembling voice.

Sliding out of bed together walking hand in hand to the bathroom, I looked at her brazenly, wanting her as I knew she wanted me. It amazed me how quickly I had changed with the knowledge to accept myself for what I am and the knowledge that Abby loved me.

We washed each other's hair, hastily, but well enough. We were constantly kissing each other, our hands always touching. This was better than any fantasy I could ever have.

"Be still, and let me wash you," Abby told me. I was, save for my heart and my breath that labored causing my breasts to heave.

It was too erotic. Abby knew how to touch, even with the washcloth. She was tender, her touch leaving my body feeling so sensuous and wanting. My breasts were screaming at me, making my pussy throb as my mind or fingers never could with all of my fantasies. When Abby got to my pussy, she hung the wash cloth up, and used her hands. It was like a soft, tender sex massage, and I knew I had an orgasm, Abby's fingers were so sweet against me.

"God, Kristen, I'm lusting so much for you. You're so beautiful, so sexy looking," she whispered, her voice full of lust. The next thing I knew, Abby was on her knees, and spreading my hair with her fingers. I was glad the shower had those skid proof strips and the hand rail. I hung on for life as Abby's lips and tongue found my pussy. My body was trembling uncontrollably. Lifting my one leg, I gave myself over to feeling all the joys Abby was bringing to me.

When my orgasm came from her tongue, I nearly shouted my happiness. Instinctively, one of my hands was at the back of Abby's head holding her to me as closely as I dared, she felt so wonderful. My hand and lips were spastically moving, my tongue licking my lips that were trying to babble something about how beautiful Abby was making me feel.

"My god, I think I'm so going to love making love to you," Abby said huskily.

I wanted to take my turn in washing Abby as she had me, and making love to her as she had.

"No, my sweet Kristen. Please. Let me love you tonight," she begged.

I wanted to protest, to know all the joys we were to have, but I nodded, and let Abby finish washing me, then rinsing me off.

My legs were wobbly as I walked to the bed, my pussy still tingling with joy. I dried my hair as best I could, then waited. Soon, Abby came out, hair dryer in hand.

"Come over here and sit at my makeup table," she said.

I did. Abby stood behind me, leaning down and kissed me softly with her face upside down, then dried my hair, her lips often finding mine, or my nipples. She was driving me wild. Finished, she stood in front of me, her pussy mere inches from my lips. I put my hands on her soft hips, when she leaned down and kissed me tenderly.

"God, I love you so much, Kristen," she whispered softly.

Abby stood before me, her legs spread, giving me a view of her pussy, and her gorgeous fine blond hair that surrounded it. Abby looked so sexy as I looked up at her, seeing her gorgeous, lust inducing thighs too. As she dried her hair, she looked down at me, her eyes blazing with her own lust, and so much love. As I gazed at those wonderfully light blue eyes, my hand slid up her leg, and into her pussy. Her wetness ran down my finger, and I had to taste of her. Still looking at her eyes, I slowly moved my finger to my mouth, and licked off her juices then sucked my finger to make sure I got all of her. I was about to hyper ventilate, I was so excited. My hand went back to get some more, but Abby moved out of my reach.

She went to put on some high heeled shoes, then straddling my face, and looking down at me, she bowed her legs just enough. It was perfect for my mouth to reach her pussy, and I licked as rapidly as I could. It wasn't easy, but it was so delicious, and I wanted more.

"Just a little, baby," she whispered to me. I got all of her I could until she stepped away from me. My breasts were heaving, and so were Abby's.

In a moment, she came back, her heels gone, but with a comb and brush in her hands. Kissing me again, Abby combed my hair, then brushed it. It was all so exotically sensuous. I knew I was dreaming, or fantasizing. This couldn't be real, yet it was. Finished with my hair, Abby moved me gently so I was laying on the bed.

"You are so beautiful, Kristen," she said softly as she started to combed and brushed her own hair.

My eyes were feasting on her gorgeous body. As she continued to brush her own hair, she looked so sexy. I seem to be holding my breath as I watched Abby put on a show for me. Yes, she was watching me adore her, and the sensuous way she was showing herself off to me, making her breasts look even more beautiful, more erotically desirable as she worked on her hair, moving this way than that way. Finished, she put the comb and brush away, but walked very slowly. I knew she was having a hard time breathing as her breasts were heaving as much as mine were.

Walking to the bed and lying next to me, Abby began to kiss my face all over, then my lips. She pressed her lips to mine in a long, slow, full kiss that had me sighing and moaning. Her one hand was stroking my ribs and aside my breast, then the breast itself, but not for long as her lips replaced her hand. I was squirming without effort, my hips doing so of their own accord, a fire building within my pussy, as my juices slowly seeping out from my pussy, causing mild burning tingle, and knew it was wanting to ignite into a burning infernal.

As Abby moved down my body, when her lips were on my belly, she slid off the bed, and knelt there, pulling one of my legs off too, then slowly kissed her way to my pussy. Abby kissed and licked my thighs next to my pussy, then spread my lips.

"Oh gggggod, Abby." I shouted as I sucked in my breath at the wonderful feelings that were suddenly coursing through my body. It was as if all the butterflies of the world had been let loose in my body, and began having all kinds of sexual adventures within my body, and with every flutter of their wings were tripping every sexual nerve in me.

Soon I was moaning my pleasure, my hips writhing, moving here and there with a wild movement of their own as if directed by every wondrous sensation Abby was causing me to have. Abby was being so loving and tender, yet I could feel her passions mounting as mine were. There was a tenderness in her fingers, in the way her lips and tongue loved me, and it was so beautiful. My hips began to thrash about wildly in abandon, and my breath joined them. My moans became guttural, raspy, shamelessly telling her my wishes, my sexual wanting, but it was so wonderful, so erotic. In a moment, I screamed my joy, my fingers in Abby's hair, and pulling at her to go deeper into me.

"I could lick and drink you forever, I think," Abby said hoarsely as I breathed hard from my wondrous orgasm. "If I wasn't sure at first, there's no doubt in my mind now. My god, Kristen, I can't get enough of you," she said, and began licking softly at my lips again.

Soon she was licking deeply, sucking on me as best she could. Abby was mean to me this time, but it was so sweet. Whenever I was at the edge, wanting to orgasm so badly, she'd stop, or move away from where she was, to my inner thigh, or even away from me. In a moment, she'd be back, and all the sweetness that had gone before was with me again, only to have her move away when I got too close.

"Please, Abby, please. Oh god, it's so go...od," I stuttered.

"Yes, my love, it is, you are, and I'm not ready to end it yet. God, you taste so delicious to me," she said in a soft, tense voice, then went at my pussy again, but much slower.

Abby ate my pussy for such a long time, and truth be told, I loved every minute of it. When my orgasm finally was allowed, I was wanting it so much, and hating to have it end. For sure, my body was completely worn out.

My mind wanting to stop and sleep, but Abby was kissing her way up my body, and dwelling on my nipples, taking her time suckling them. That added so much to the afterglow I was feeling, intensifying by it, yet making me horny for Abby to eat my pussy again. Abby was loving me, and letting me know her love. There were no fantasies I'd ever had that could compare to how Abby made me feel, the love I felt from her.

"I love you so much. I want you again, and again, and then some more." Abby was saying.

I was crying quietly as she said that, and that was difficult while still trying to catch my breath.

My eyes so droopy, I sensed Abby pulling me to her, and my face against her breasts.

"Sleep, my sweet Kristen, sleep. Feel my love of you as you sleep," she cooed softly to me.

"I want to love you, Abby," I protested even as sleep was overcoming me.

Sometime during the night, I felt the covers being drawn up, covering my shoulders and a soft kiss on my forehead. I moaned and hugged Abby tighter, feeling her love for me.

Suddenly I was awakened by loud banging on the door. "Ok girls, time to get up, you both have school today, no excuses." Mrs. Hart was saying through the door.

Lifting my head, I was looking into Abby's face, a smile on her lips and a twinkle in her baby blue eyes. Stretching up, I gave those soft lips a kiss.

"Morning lover," she said as she squeezed me into her breasts.

"Good morning to you my love." Giving her a kiss on her breasts.

Thanks for covering me up last night, I think I would be frozen stiff if you hadn't."

"Sorry babe's, it wasn't me. Mom came in last night to check on us, she was the one to cover us both up, and gave us both a kiss."

"Ohhhh..." I groaned. "At least it won't be a total shock when we tell them that not only are we together, but now lovers. You still love me and want me, don't you Abby?"

"Forever and ever... I love you so much Kristen."

"Girls. I don't hear any movement yet, do you want me to come in there and personally drag you both out of bed?" Mrs. Hart shouted while walking past the bedroom once again."

"No mom, we getting up now," Abby shouted.

We both scrambled out of bed. Abby went into the bathroom to pee and I started to make the bed. Once that was done I went in to pee while Abby was brushing her teeth. We had done this so many times before, everything seemed to go like clockwork. While I was brushing my teeth, Abby would be getting us both something to wear from the closet. We each kind of knew what the other was thinking of wearing, which I don't ever think either one of us objected what was pulled out to wear.

Walking into the kitchen, Mrs. Hart was standing at the stove, pulling the bacon out of the frying pan. When she was done and turned off the stove, I wrapped my arms around Mrs. Hart and hugged her very tightly.

Pulling back from me, she asked, "Good lord girl, what was that all about?"

"That was for being the second bestest mother I could ever hope to have."

"I'm not sure what to say, but I do want to thank you for the lovely comment."

"Mrs. Hart, could I ask something of you, would you and Mr. Hart come over and have dinner with mom and me tonight, just the 5 of us?" Giving her my little puppy dog look.

"Yes, I think that is a wonderful idea, but unfortunately Michael Sr. has to work tonight at the hospital, so it would just be me. I'll send Mickey over to his friend's house to study and watch a little TV. What time would you like for me to be there?"

"Let me find out first what time my mom will be getting home. I'm thinking maybe between six and seven, but when I know for sure, I can tell Abby and she can call and tell you, would that be ok?"