Kristen's Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sexy_Lisa
Sexy_Lisa
414 Followers

"Kristen, Abby are you both alright, I mean... I..."

"I think I know what you mean Mom," Taking Abby's hand in my right hand, I reached out and took Mom's hand in my left, just as I was about to speak, I saw Maggie walking into the kitchen, all dressed for work.

"Mom, Maggie, I want you both to know that I don't think I ever been as happy as I am right now. I've got a mother I know loves me with all her heart, well the part that she hasn't given away to Maggie that is, and I have Abby beside me, hopefully forever and a day. I now have Maggie, who I know cares about me also."

Looking directly at Maggie, "Maggie I'm so glad you put me back together, and now you also have become a member of my family. If you would allow me, I would like to be able to love you as I do my mother, and feel I can come to you anytime, even if only for a hug if needed."

Maggie reached out and drew me in for a hug, then she also pulled in Abby.

"Abby, the same goes for you too. Anytime you have a question and can't find an answer or you just need a hug, I'll always be here for you, for the both of you." She then pulled us both into a tight hug.

Looking over Maggie's shoulder, I could see Mom wiping a tear from her eye as she turned back towards the table.

After we had our breakfast, when Abby and I were about to leave, My Mom came up to us and asked if she could talk to us as a friend and not as a mother. Giving her a strange look, I responded, "Yeah sure, what's on your mind?"

"When you are both here at home, you don't have to worry too much when you together in your bedroom, but when you're both at Abby's house, I do think you need to be more aware of who might be around and what they might hear."

Looking over at Abby, I could see she was turning a nice bright red from embarrassment, and knowing I too was turning a little red also.

"Just a little friendly advice from a friend, ok?"

"Yes Mom, and thank you..."

As I was about to turn, I remembered... "Mom, we'll be staying on campus the rest of the week, hopefully giving you and Maggie some alone time, kind of like a honeymoon, if you know what I mean."

"Oh honey, you really didn't have to do that, but I want you to know we are going to enjoy every minute of it, thank you so much, the both of you" As she again gave us both a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

The first night we were at Abby's house, we all sat in the living room, and Mrs. Hart... err I mean Mary told everyone what was going on with Abby and me. I really wasn't too sure how Mickey was going to take the news, but when he stepped up and said that he already felt that he knew Abby was a lesbian, this was not a surprise for him. He did say that he was glad it was me and not some bimbo from school. I think we all got a chuckle out of that comment.

Mr. Hart, Michael Sr. also said that he was pleased that Abby found someone who cared for her as much as she cared for me. He only asked that we be discrete at school or in public, knowing how some people felt about it. We told him that we understood, and though we weren't going to hide from it, but we weren't going to make a show of it either. As far as anyone knew, we're are as we were, best buds, joined at the hip.

As the days turn into weeks and the weeks turned into months, we were either on campus or at my home or at Abby's house. During the summer months when it was time for the family trip to her grandparent's home, they took me along this time. I was welcomed with open arms into their home. We didn't let on that we were now lovers, but I think they kind of knew, even if they didn't say anything.

We both graduated, me with a three point eight average, and Abby with a three point nine five average. I was so proud of her, I even kissed her in front of the whole school, shocking almost everyone, including our parents.

For our graduation party, we had a cook out at Abby's house, and of course everyone was invited. Her grandparents were there wishing us well. Office Todd had come by also, bringing her love, a woman who was almost as robust as Officer Todd, and very beautiful too. Alex even showed up with her boyfriend, who we found out had just asked her to marry him. Of course we all had to see the engagement ring to see if it was worthy of her to wear it, and of course being over a carat, we thought it was.

Because of our high grade points, we had no problems getting into graduate school. I took up criminal justice and Abby had decided that she was going to go into forensic medicine.

When it was time for us to start our classes, we told our parents that we wanted to rent an apartment instead of living at home, knowing that we would be possibly putting a burden on one of our families, and there was no way that was going to happen. With all the family members gathered around, they relented in letting us rent the apartment, and they of course would help us with the apartment and its expenses. Michael Sr. did make one stipulation on it, and that was once we moved in together, we were not allowed to come back home for any reason. If we had a problem, we had to stay and work it out, one way or the other. Going home was not an option. I could see my Mom and Maggie smiling over that idea.

Of course, during our time living and going to school together, we did have a few disagreements. Sometimes I think they were orchestrated just so we could spend the entire night having make up sex. Going online and doing some searching, we found a few lesbian sites and reading some of the stories, we learned different ways to please one another. Abby didn't want to say anything, but I had purchased a strap on and one night I had asked her to use it one me. I told her that I wanted to be able to look at her face as she was making love to me. I wanted her to watch me when she gave me an orgasm.

We kind of took it slow the first time. I really think she was more afraid then I was. More afraid of what it might do to my psychic than anything else. During our first time using it on me, I was totally relaxed, knowing it was my true love that was to be making love to me. I wouldn't let her stop using it until I was completely worn out. I truly believe that I had at least eight or nine orgasms. The next night I used it on her, and like me, she had many orgasms.

We both felt it was not a replacement for our fingers and lips, but it was part of our love making from time to time.

***

To be continued... who knows, but honestly, what more could be said for two women. One having gone through a great travesty, and the other, having the patience and loving care so that they both could have a life together. With that said, I truly hope you have enjoyed the story.

Sexy_Lisa
Sexy_Lisa
414 Followers