Kristen's Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think that would be fine, now sit you two, eat and don't be late for your classes." Giving us a smile as she set our breakfast on the table.

Having talked to my mom, dinner was set for six in the evening. I had let Abby know so she could tell her mother. I had also told her to leave her car at home and ride over with her mom, that way we would only need one car to go to school in.

When I got home after my classes, my mother's car was already parked in the driveway. I really didn't think she would be angry about last night, so I was feeling rather good about myself and how everything seemed to be going. When I walked into the house, I heard music playing on the stereo and noises coming from the kitchen.

"Hey mom..." I said walking into the kitchen.

Walking up to my mom, I wrapped my arms around her, giving her one of my super hugs and whispering I love you in her ear. Pushing me back and holding onto my shoulders, she had this big ole grin on her face.

"Kristen that was a wonderful thing you did last night. It really meant a lot to the both of us. Before you ask, yes, she stayed overnight leaving early this morning. Maggie was also very impressed with your note."

"Oh mom, I am so happy for you and Maggie too. I really hope to see her here often, but I want you to know I have not said anything to anyone else yet. I wanted to talk to you first before I did. As you know, Abby and her mother are coming over for dinner this evening, and... well Abby and I want to tell you both together that we are now lovers."

"Listen, if you don't mind since everyone is letting all their secrets out, what do you think if I called Maggie, explained a little of this to her and maybe invite her also. What do you think?"

Looking into my mother's eyes, I could see a sparkle there that I never really saw before. As I was looking at her, tears started forming in my eyes and before I could stop them, they were flowing from my eyes.

"Kristen, what's wrong, why are you crying?" As she took her thumbs to wipe the tears from my cheeks.

"Because for the first time in my life, I can see how happy you really are. I've never seen your eyes sparkle as they do now." Wrapping my arms around her neck I held her close.

Pushing back a little, "The happiest day of my life is the first time I held you in my arms, and now, this is the second happiest day of my life. I've got two wonderful people who love me, and I have two people I love the most."

As I wiped away a single tear from her cheek, "I'm sorry mom, but you miss counted, there are three of us to love you and three of us for you to love. Aren't you forgetting Abby?"

"Yes, of course, you are right. Now let me go and call Maggie and see if she would like to be here also."

"Oh mom, tell her to bring some clothes with her. Abby and I are going to return to the dorm tonight, so at least you can have some company."

"We'll talk more on that later, go and get cleaned up, do you homework and then you can help me prepare dinner. Now get going."

At five thirty Maggie showed up, and she did have an overnight bag with her, along with some hanging clothes. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see mom and Maggie hugging each other, until mom picked up the overnight bag and started walking up the stairs. Almost fifteen minutes later, Abby and Mrs. Hart arrived. Once everyone was seated in the living room, introductions were made all around.

I could see Abby giving me this weird look like, "what's going on?" Taking Abby's hand I dragged her to the middle of the room.

"Mom, Mrs. Hart, Maggie, I wanted you all here so that both Abby and I could tell you together that we are more than friends, we are also lovers. We know that we are young and have a lot to learn yet, not only with each other, but about life in general. We know that there will be good days and some bad days ahead of us, but together we'll enjoy our good days and together, we'll face the bad days. Mrs. Hart, I want you to know that I love you as much as I do my own mother, I really don't think I could do without either of you. I only ask that you support Abby and myself in the lifestyle we have chosen for ourselves."

Getting out of the chair she was sitting in, Mrs. Hart came to the both of us, wrapping her arms around us both, give us both a hug. Pulling back from us and taking each of our hands in hers;

"I've known now for some time the path Abby has chosen. I told her then that I would support her and now I don't think she could have found a better partner to be with. There are two things I would like to say, one, now that you are actually a part of the family, you can stop calling me Mrs. Hart, Mary will do just fine. The second thing is, both of you will finish school and at the top of your class and both of you will be going to graduate school and getting your degrees, is that understood?"

"Yes, and we both want that to happen also. Mom, Maggie could you please come and join us, I think maybe you also might have something you wish to share also?" As Maggie and my mom walked up to us, I reached out and took Maggie's hand in mine and giving it a little squeeze as my mother started to talk.

"What I would like to say is that Maggie and I have been seeing each other for some time now. We had kept it a secret from Kristen until yesterday, and last night we talked and I think I have convinced Maggie to move in with us."

Hearing that made my heart really swell with happiness for the both of them. As I looked over at Abby, her eyes were open very wide and her mouth hung open. Reaching over with my free hand I lifted her jaw with my fingertips, closing her mouth. When she looked over at me, all I could do was give her one of my shit ass eating grins. I silently mouthed to her "later", which she understood. Mom then went on to say;

"Mary, I really hope that this will not affect your feelings towards Kristen and Abby being together, or being here in the same house with us?"

Mary then walk over to Mom and Maggie, wrapping her arms around the both of them, "Helen, I could always see an unhappiness within you, but now I see a totally different person, one that shows she is full of life and happiness. Maggie, I really don't know you very well yet, but I want to get to know you better. My door is always open to you, and I truly hope you pass through it many times."

After a few minutes of everyone hugging each other and wiping away a few tears, I had to ask, "You know, the lunch room food at school really sucks, so Abby and I are really starving, would anyone like to join us for dinner, or are we eating alone tonight?"

This of course brought about giggles from everyone and we all adjourned to the dining room where mom and I began bring the food out to the table for everyone to eat.

Dinner was great, mom, Maggie and Mary chit chatted about everything from nuts to soup as they use to say. Abby and I just sat and listened while we stuffed our mouths. After we were all done and the table cleared and kitchen cleaned up, Abby and I walked Mary to the door. We each gave her a hug and a kiss. I knew that with Abby and I living on campus, this would give Maggie and my Mom plenty of time to adjust to one another being together.

When we returned to the kitchen, we found Maggie and my mother sitting at the kitchen table drinking a glass of wine. We said that we had some homework to finish up on and then we were going to turn in for the night, then get up early to go to our classes. After hugs and kisses from everyone, Abby and I almost ran up the stairs to my bedroom closing the door and embracing and kissing one another. After a few deep passionate kisses we began stripping one another, our clothes flying in every direction.

We both went to the bathroom together and while one peed, the other brushed her teeth and washed up, then switching. Going back into the bedroom, leaving the light on and almost closing the door, giving just a little light so that we could see one another.

Once on the bed, Abby pushed me onto my back and started to climb on top of me. I pushed her back.

"Abby, last night you made me feel so loved and wanted. I need to do that to you tonight, either good or bad, I need to try and make you feel the same way I did last night."

"Kristen, you already make me feel so loved and wanted. There is nothing you could do that would be wrong or bad. Trust me, you'll know all the good things you are doing to me." All the while she was talking to me, her fingers were caressing my face and neck.

Propped up on my elbow, my hand on the top of her head, I began caressing her head, my thumb running across her forehead. Fingertips of my right hand were tracing the outline of her face. I began kissing her cheeks, going to each eye and kissing them. Moving down I lightly kissed her lips. Running my tongue across her lower lip, I pulled it between my lips, then letting it go only to lick them once more before pressing my lips to hers.

Sliding my fingers down her neck, over her shoulder blades and downwards to her breasts. Using my fingertips to trace around her breasts, upwards towards the nipples. Moving lower down, I now cupped both breasts in my hands. As my fingers traced around her breasts and areola's I planted kisses and licks following my fingers until I reached her nipples. I would lick the nipple on one breasts, then using my finger and thumb, lightly squeeze one nipple while licking and lightly biting on the other. Abby's hands were on my head, pressing me onto her breasts, while giving out soft moans.

After sucking and nibbling on each breast for a time, I began to feel her lightly pushing me downward, wanting me to go lower. Sliding between her legs, her mound pressing into my stomach. Slowly I start to slid lower. When I felt the hairs on her mound, against my breasts, I stopped and started sliding my breasts back and forth across her mound, letting my harden nipples cresses her mound. Reaching down, I pulled her legs up, pushing her knees into her chest.

With her legs raised and open wide, I let each of my breasts slid up and down her slit, gathering her juices on my nipples. Abby had the knuckle of her thumb between her teeth, trying to stifle her moans. With my hands on the inside of her thighs, I went lower until I felt her fine pubic hairs on my lips. Moving my face back and forth across her mound, pulling on her hairs lightly between my lips, each time going lower and lower until my lips were over her clitoris. Her vulva was swollen and very wet.

Using my fingers, I spread the vulva open and started licking down between the vulva and labia causing Abby to start jerking her hips and moaning louder. Again, using my fingers I opened her labia. Starting down on her perineum, I slowly moved my tongue up, passing over her vagina to her clit. When I got to her clit I circled it with my tongue, teasing it. Again Abby's hips were shifting back and forth, trying to get my tongue on her clit. I slowly starting sliding my tongue back down her slit, collecting her juices as I went. When I got to her perineum, I went a bit lower until I touched her anus, again bring a louder moan from her lips. I moved my tongue around her anus then back to her clit, licking deep into her vagina collecting her juices and swallowing them.

As I was circling her clit again with my tongue, I began to slide one of my fingers into her pussy, slowly getting it wet with her juices until I was almost to the second knuckle when I touched her hymen, causing Abby to grunt a little. Backing off, I slowly fucked her pussy just with my fingertip while licking and sucking on her clit.

"Kristen, do it. Take my virginity, make me your woman, please do it for me."

"Are you sure babe?"

"Yes, I want you to do it... More and anything... Please."

Licking her clit again, I started to add a second finger, slowly getting it wet also. With both my fingers wet I went in until again I felt her hymen. Pulling back a little I continued to fuck her pussy while sucking and nibbling on her clit. Just as she was tensing up with her first orgasm, I lightly bit down on her clit, ramming both my fingers deep into her pussy, taking her virginity as she screamed into her hands she held them over her mouth. I held my fingers deep in her, not moving as I lightly licked her clit, giving her a chance to relax and get over the initial shock.

As Abby began to relax, I slowly started fucking her pussy once more. Each time I went inside of her, I started pushing my fingers in deeper. Soon I began to feel her hips lift to the rhythm of my fingers fucking her. Her moans were once more getting louder especially with my knuckles pressed to her vulva, and my tongue flicking at her clit.

I got myself into a steady rhythm, a little faster and just as deep. I could feel the insides of her pussy beginning to grip my fingers. The smooth wet tissues tightening more and more as I continued to fuck her. Knowing that she was near, I again licked around her clit, then sucking it into my mouth. Holding it with my lips my tongue and up and down flicking of the clit, then suddenly changing to a side to side flick. Abby's hands again covered her mouth as she raised her hips and froze, her back arched, tiny screams of joy being muffled by her hands. I continued to fuck her pussy as I was sucking on her clit. Her body began to jerk and spasm.

Not wanting her to become too sensitive, I backed off her clit, and greatly slowed down fucking her with my fingers. As her body began to relax, her hips settling back down onto the bed, I starting bathing her pussy with my tongue. Pulling my fingers from within her, I licked all the juices from her lips. I tasted the copper taste of her blood mixed in with her juices. For me it was the nectar I would never again be able to experience, the taste of my loves virginal blood.

Feeling her hands on my shoulders, trying to pull me upwards to her, I resisted, knowing that I was not done pleasing my lover. Seems like forever, but I have dreamed and fantasied how I wanted to be treated and loved, and now was my chance to show someone else my dreams.

From the reaction I had gotten the last time I licked around her anus, I knew that it had to be something very special for Abby to act the way she did. Going lower, I slide my tongue across her anus, going back and forth, then pushing on her anus with the tip of my tongue, Abby again moaned out her pleasure, her hips pushing towards me, wanting more. I knew that I would be doing this again and again, but for now I wanted her to cum again for me. Going higher with my pointed tongue, I opened her labia with my fingers, licking inside gathering her juices so I might drink more of her essence.

I started sliding my two fingers into Abby. I was going slowly for fear of hurting her. With her relaxed, I could feel she was not as tight as she was earlier. Circling my tongue around her clit, I slowly started adding a third finger. Going very slow, I pushed a little deeper. Abby began moaning louder as her hands were now pushing me onto her clit that much harder.

I had read somewhere that a woman's G spot was above and behind her pelvis. Turning my hand slightly I started feeling with my fingers. I soon found what felt like a sack, soft and giving. I had started to caress it when Abby seem to start moaning almost continually.

"Oh my God Krissy... yessss... don't stop... Oh God yessss." She hissed.

With my free hand, I reached up and started squeezing her breasts, taking the nipple between my thumb and forefinger and pinching and pulling on them. I started feeling the walls of her vagina again begin to tighten up, her hips becoming erratic in their movement. I put my left hand just above her pelvis, holding her, my fingertips wiggling inside of her, caressing her little sack, my tongue dancing around and over her clit. Again Abby arched her back, going stiff as she reached the panicle of her orgasm.

I felt her juices squirt out and over my chin and fingers. Taking my lips off her clit, I began licking them from her lips and my fingers. I found it to be much sweeter than I ever tasted from her. When her vaginal muscles began to relax on my fingers, I started fucking her hard and deep. It almost seemed like my hand was a blur, fucking her. I again wrapped my lips around her clit and sucked it into my mouth, I knew that she was starting to get a little sensitive, but I need to take her where she never had been before. Again she froze, during her spasm she jerked herself into a ridged arch. After a yelp, little gurgling sounds came from her lips.

I continued to fuck her fast and hard, while sucking on her clit. Suddenly she dropped down onto the bed. Pulling my fingers from her pussy, I licked her pussy lips clean along with my fingers. I checked and apparently she had passed out from her orgasm. Getting up, I went to the bathroom, washed my face and hands, then bring back a warm washcloth, began washing Abby, wiping the sweat from her face and chest, I finally wiped her pussy clean.

Looking back up at Abby, she had her forearm across her forehead. Looking closer, I noticed that she was crying. Throwing the washcloth on the floor, I cupped her face in both my hands. I was almost in a panic.

"Abby... Abby... are you alright, did I hurt you, I'm so sorry babe's. I love you so much."

By now, Abby had put her arms around my neck, drawing me in closer. She began to whisper in my ear, "I crying because I love you so much. I'm so afraid that when I wake in the morning, I am going to find this was nothing more than a dream."

"Abby, that is exactly how I felt last night, but you know what, when I woke up this morning, I was staring into the most beautiful blue eyes I've ever seen, and tomorrow morning, you are going to realize that it's not a dream, but you heart will be bursting with love as mine was this morning."

Rising up, I kissed Abby, softly... slowly my lips parted as I felt her tongue entering my mouth. As the kiss continued, our breathing became more ragged, our love for one another bonding us together as one. Reaching over, I turned off the bedside lamp. Move over babe's and lay your head on my chest and listen to my heart beat It's rhythm of love for you.

Unbeknownst to us, when Abby gave out her yelp, Mom and Maggie both had heard it all the way down the hall. As my mother was walking down towards my room, Maggie had stopped her, and asked her to listen. When they heard nothing, Maggie had told her to let us be, and if there was a problem, surely one of us would come and ask for their help. I know if I was a betting person, I would have bet anything that she had smile plastered on her face as she and Maggie walked back to their room.

With a knock on the door, we were told that it was time to get up and get ready for school. Looking down at my chest, Abby had her head on my chest, her hand was holding my breast. As she lifted her head, I could see that she had drooled on me during the night. When she saw it, she gasped at what she had done.

"Oh Krissy, I'm so sorry ugh..." as she lowered her head and licked up her drool.

"Now kiss me Abby..."

"But..."

Pulling her face upward, I kissed her lips, pushing my tongue into her mouth. When I pulled back, I looked into her baby blue eyes and saw a sparkle in them.

"Still think your dreaming?" While giving her a big toothy smile.

She then scooted up higher and started planting kisses all over my face repeating "I love you" after each kiss.

Come on, we need to get up and shower and pick up so we can get a bite to eat and make it to our classes time.

Waking into the kitchen together I saw that my mom was still dressed in her night gown, and looked like she had just finished setting the table for breakfast. When she saw us walking in, she came over to us and asked.