Lawyers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, Kerri spread her napkin across her lap, and picked up her salad fork. She dove in, and sensing that we would leave this subject alone for a couple of minutes, I followed suit. After we'd eaten for a little while, I spoke again, "Look, Kerri, you don't have to convince me. I was ready for you eight months ago. Besides, I have never heard of anyone in this company getting the axe for fraternizing with a colleague. Maybe people have been reprimanded, but I've never even heard of that, and I've been here for almost eight years."

I took another drink from my wine glass, and then I continued, "My guess is that policy is a holdover from a bygone era. It's still important to people like my friends Paul and Tom, but they're both in their 50s now, and they know that policy doesn't affect them in the least. Every year people like them become more and more the exceptions. They are old school, and the old school has become something of a dying breed."

I went back to my salad, and Kerri looked at me trying to gauge what I had been saying. "Have Paul and Tom said something to you about me?" I thought back to our discussion before the dinner in Scottsdale.

"Yes, but I wouldn't worry about that; they're just trying to protect me. They're not going to tell anyone. Besides, after Scottsdale in February, they consider me the model of restraint. Little do they know, it was you, not me, that showed that restraint!" I thought back to my conversation with them in the elevator after I had left Kerri's suite that night.

She took another drink of her wine, as did I. Then, she stared into my eyes with the most penetrating look I had ever seen from her. "I regret that decision more than you can ever know. I needed you that night. I don't know why I was so cautious, but that was my first annual meeting. I didn't know then that everybody was fucking somebody else." The word shocked me just a little.

"Well, that's because they weren't. Sure, there are always a few people that get pretty wild that week, but I don't know how commonplace it is." Then, I wondered about Grayson. "Is Grayson still with, what was her name, Catherine?"

"Yes, and there are two or three other colleague couples in our office alone. I think you're right, I wouldn't want the partners to know, but I don't think that anybody else cares. If the movie company decides to hire us, we're probably going to be here for a minimum of two months. I think we should just see how it goes, and then if we're still interested in each other, we need to figure out a way of telling the appropriate people."

It struck me that this entire conversation was a bit too clinical, too calculating, and that maybe we would be better off touching, not talking, so I reached my hands across the table, and grasped Kerri's right hand in both of mine, just as she had twice done to me. "I want you, Kerri," I said, sort of breathlessly.

"What do you want me for?" she asked provocatively.

I thought to myself -- if we were going to talk, we might as well start the foreplay, so I just spit out what I was really thinking, "I want to make love to you, Kerri. I want to take you back to my hotel suite and have uninhibited and passionate sex with you! I want to touch your magnificent body everywhere! I want to make you cum again and again!"

A deep red color washed over her face. "Oh, my god, let's just skip dinner and go for it!" she blurted out. She was clearly aroused, but just as the words left her mouth, I could see our waiter approaching with two plates.

"Too late!" I said to her just before he reached our table.

"Here we go! The Buscatini Alfredo for the lady, and the Shrimp Fra Diavolo for the gentleman. Can I get you two anything else; another bottle of Pinot Noir perhaps?" the waiter asked graciously.

I didn't bother consulting with Kerri; I already knew the answer, "No, I think this will be it. Thank you so much. If you could just bring the check, that would be great," I said politely. "We just realized we have to get back to our hotel soon." He smiled understandingly, bowed his head docilely, and left.

Kerri smiled with gratitude, and without saying anything to each other, we started eating... voraciously! I know that there are few meals that I have ever eaten with the rapidity that I devoured that one, but incredibly I couldn't keep up with Kerri!

I don't know how she could maintain her ladylike and well-mannered appearance while shoveling pasta into her mouth hand over fist, but somehow she managed to do it. The waiter returned with the check just as I was finishing my last forkful. Kerri had been done for several minutes, and when she finished, she emptied the last of the bottle of wine into our glasses. I handed the waiter my credit card without looking at the bill, and both Kerri and I finished our wine. He returned a minute later; I signed for the meal and tip, and we were out the door.

As soon as we reached the front sidewalk and felt the warm breeze bathe our bodies again, she pulled my face to hers and pushed her massive breasts into me. Without anyone on the street being able to see, I slid my hand into that cutout in her dress and felt her magnificent round tits.

To my surprise, she was wearing some kind of quarter cup bra that couldn't be detected under her dress, and that left her nipples and areolas exposed. When I moved my fingers to caress them, I could feel a metal stud running through her left nipple! I ran my hand to her right breast and found that nipple was also pierced! Those nipples began stiffening under my touch, and Kerri let out an audible groan. I was starting to get hard. "Come on, Kerri, the sooner we get back to the hotel, the sooner I can get that dress off you!"

I discreetly removed my hand from inside her dress, and put my arm around her shoulder. She put her arm around my waist, and we started walking. It was a little less than a mile back to the hotel. And when we got to my room, we couldn't even make it to the bed before we attacked each other, much as we had in her hotel suite in Scottsdale. We were kissing and rubbing each other everywhere, trying to pull off each other's clothes.

She managed to remove my sports jacket, and I had her dress off her in about a minute. What I found underneath it was too good to be true! She wore a leather corset with quarters cups that supported her massive tits, but left them completely exposed, displaying a silver stud protruding from each brown nipple! Her tits were enhanced, as I had suspected, but that didn't bother me in the least. In fact, they were perfect -- so big, so deliciously round and firm, with large fat areolas, and big excited nipples, and then those studs!

Her black corset featured thin shoulder straps, and in the back it had laces that crisscrossed up the entire backside tying it together. She also wore a tiny, leather string thong, and garters that connected to the lace holdups of her black stockings which clung tightly to her sexy thighs.

"Jesus Christ, Kerri," I said when I saw her outfit. "Just looking at you is making me hard! I take it you were planning this?"

She didn't answer me. Instead, she dropped to her knees, unbuckled my belt, and slid my trousers and shorts to my ankles. Then, without using her hands, with which she cupped both of my butt cheeks, she pulled my hips toward her and wrapped her warm, wet mouth around my stiffening member.

Then, she began bobbing her head back and forth, building a rhythm, and leaking incredible amounts of saliva from her mouth each time she slid it back to my engorged head. Long strings of spit dangled from her mouth, some of them stretching all the way to her unbelievable tits. Her saliva was beginning to pool on the tops of those round melons and had started to slide down into that sensual valley between her mounds.

Soon, Kerri moved her hands from my butt, and with her right, she grasped me hard around the base of my cock. Then, using her other hand, she began to first caress, and then knead my aching balls. Soon, she became more aggressive, grasping me around the base of my scrotum, so that my balls were being squeezed tightly in their sack.

I kept my scrotum and my cock shaved, figuring that if I should expect a woman to keep her pubic region waxed or shaved, she deserved the same consideration from me. Now, my balls felt overripe under her touch, like they were filled to bursting, almost like little water balloons! Now, she ran her tongue over those overfilled balloons, licking every centimeter of both of them.

And then she began to suck me harder and deeper. On each stroke my distended head was sliding into her throat, and her lips were making contact with the thumb and forefinger of her right hand. My breathing grew faster, and I was moaning uncontrollably now. I think Kerri sensed I was about to blow my load, and so suddenly, she stopped, and begged me in a gravelly voice, "I want you to eat my pussy."

I was more than happy to comply. I didn't want to cum right away, but because Kerri was so good at sucking cock, I knew only a few more seconds would have brought me to an explosive conclusion.

Instead, I now pulled my shoes, socks, shorts, and trousers off, picked her up in my arms and carried her over to the king-sized bed, and pulled the covers back. After I lay her down on top of the cool, crisp sheets, I slid off my shirt, which she'd already unbuttoned, crawled between her legs, and pulled her leather thong around her shapely hips, down her toned legs, and off.

She was wet already. I could see a little fluid glistening between her lips. She had a nicely trimmed, but thick, dark bush hovering above her bare pussy lips. As I got closer, I saw that in addition to her pierced nipples, her clit hood was also pierced with a silver stud, featuring two tiny barbells connected vertically together by a piece of curved metal!

I reached out with two fingers, and gently caressed the length of Kerri's vulva -- from the bottom of her slender opening all the way up her lips to her long, protruding clitoral hood, featuring its little silver accessory. She groaned sensually, "Aaaaaahhhhh!" I continued to trace the circumference of her opening, up one side to above her clitoris, and then down the other, to the bottom of her pussy, where a pool of arousal was beginning to grow.

Now, using both of my hands, I spread her apart, separating her puffy outer lips from her slick, pink labia minora. Then, I ran my wet tongue even farther than the journey of my fingers, starting at the first wisps of dark pubic hair a half inch above her long and increasingly engorged clit hood, around her now exposed glans, down the wet folds of pink all the way to her sensitive perineum.

I wanted to see how she would react when I got that close to her asshole, and I was pleasantly surprised that when my tongue reached the responsive nether region between her dripping pussy and her tight, little rosebud, her whole body shook with pleasure. This is not an approach that every woman appreciates or even tolerates, but when Kerri moaned approvingly, "Oh my god, yes!" I kept going!

I began to circle my tongue around her perineum, and after I had it coated with saliva, I ran it further south, to Kerri's puckered asshole. At first, I just licked it, but then I began to penetrate it with my tongue, jabbing at that tiny opening with just the apex of my pointed lance. And soon, it too was coated in saliva. So when I ran that wet spear back up her slender gash to her clit, I replaced the tip of my tongue with the index finger of my left hand, and slowly, delicately, I pushed against the resistance from her little bud.

Her sphincter muscle gave way, and as it did, another long, low sensual exclamation emanated from deep within Kerri, "Oooooooohhhhhhhh, yyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeesssssssss!" . Now, I had my tongue on her clitoris, while I was moving just the tip of my finger ever so slightly in and out of her ass.

I wanted to heighten the action swiftly, so I wrapped my lips around her hood, and using a significant amount of suction, I pulled her clit into my mouth, feeling that silver stud rub against my tongue for the first time. From my vantage point between her thighs, I could see Kerri staring down at me with wide eyes. She knew where I intended to take her.

Then, after a few seconds, I released the pressure, and her pink, petite glans, and the two glistening silver balls on the curved metal piece, slipped from my lips. I went after her clit again with my tongue, dancing across its tiny, glossy surface with a soft shoe effect. Then, I added the suction again, sucking her engorged clit and those two metal barbells back into my mouth. "Oh my god! Oh Jesus! You're going to make me cum!"

And then, I decided to add a tertiary effect -- with my right hand, I inserted two fingers deep into Kerri's gushing pussy, and she began going wild, bucking and grinding against me. With my two fingers bent upwards inside her, I slowly explored, until I found the rough tissue of her sensitive G-spot. Then, I began tapping against it gently with those two fingers.

Now I was simultaneously stimulating three erogenous zones -- clitoral, vaginal, and anal, and pretty soon I was sending Kerri headlong into a mind-shattering orgasm. First, she brought her hands to my head, and grabbed me roughly by my hair, holding my face to her sex and grinding herself against me.

Then, her whole body began quaking, and when I had a momentary opportunity to look at her, I peered past her massive breasts and rock hard nipples to see her throwing her head to and fro from one side of the bed to the other, as she screamed out her passion, "Uh... yeah... uhh... yeahh... uhhh... yeahhh... uhhhh... yeahhhh... uuuuhhhhh... yeaaaaahhhhh!" When she was done screaming, I could hear her heavy breathing, and I feel her heart thumping inside her. She held my head tightly with her hands and her thighs, until finally she began to relax and released her grip on me.

"Oh my god, Steve," she said finally as our eyes made contact. "It has been a long, long time, but I don't think that I've ever cum so hard." Her face was flushed, and there were tiny tears in her eyes, and I sensed that this was important to her, something that she had wanted and needed badly.

It struck me as odd that it had been so long since a man had made her cum. Why was that? She was a knockout -- she not only had an exquisite face, but a body that surpassed any woman I had ever seen, much less any that I had made love to. But one of the most surprising things that I have learned in my lifetime is that sometimes the women that you would most expect to have no trouble finding sexual partners are the ones that actually have the fewest.

There are numerous reasons for this truth. First, there are the psychological issues associated with possessing great beauty. Some women simply cannot see themselves objectively, and consequently, some of the most beautiful women don't really know that they are, in fact, beautiful, finding flaws in themselves that simply don't exist.

Secondly, sometimes beautiful, desirable women are seen as so unattainable, that men simply do not approach them for fear of rejection. Knowing that, is possibly the reason that I started flirting with Kerri in the first place. It didn't seem like anyone else was going to. Besides, what did I have to lose?

Finally, the kind of men that do approach beautiful women often tend to be self-absorbed jerks that are only in it for their own sexual pleasure, and so beautiful women are afraid to trust the men that do approach them. All or some of these factors may or may not have converged to deny Kerri Parson the lovemaking she deserved, but whatever had happened in the past, I could tell she was now starved for sexual attention, and I was more than happy to provide it for her.

I didn't say anything for a long time. Instead, I crawled up next to Kerri on the bed, and began to kiss her really passionately all over her beautiful face, her lips, ears, eyes, chin, and forehead. Then I heard her quivering voice, "I want you inside me. Will you fuck me, Steve? Please?" I was hard as a rock, but in a second I felt her hand on my stiffness, and she began stroking me vigorously to keep me that way.

"Do I need to wear some protection," I asked conscientiously.

"No, I have an IUD. But I need to see you cum, anyway! It turns me on to see a man's cum! I want to watch you spurt! It's been a long time! " I can't even describe how much I liked the sound of what she was saying.

"Okay, how do you want me?" I asked. This was going to be about her, so I wanted Kerri to decide. I sensed that she would cum quickly no matter what position she decided on.

"Will you take me from behind?" It would have been my first choice, too, so I was happy to fulfill her wishes.

The bed faced a large mirror on the opposite wall, and so as she scrambled on to her hands and knees, I positioned her so that she was kneeling across the bed. Meanwhile, I climbed off, and stood behind her and to the side of it, so that both of us could see our reflections in the mirror. Then, I placed my hands on either side of Kerri's hips and pulled her toward the edge of the bed.

My erect cock was poised near the mouth of her warm, wet opening, so I placed my engorged head between the folds of her pink lips, and let her move against me. I was content to let her set the pace at first, and sensing this, and with my hands guiding her hips, I let her slowly back her fine ass onto my swollen prick. When I was finally in to the hilt, she let out a tortured gasp, "Ooooohhhhh... my god, Steve, your cock is so big!"

Then, Kerri moved herself forward, slowly at first, before reversing direction again when my bulbous glans was the only thing left inside her, before impaling herself again on my horizontal spike. My cock was soon coated in her juices. And now she began building her rhythm, back and forth, faster and faster, so that I could watch in the mirror as my cock, shiny with her creamy arousal, disappeared and then reappeared again and again.

Pretty soon, she was slamming her ass back onto me, and the rhythmic slapping sounds and my cock's deep penetrations were setting a cadence of feral grunts and groans from the leather-clad figure hoisted on my sturdy flagpole, "oh... uh... oh... oh... uh... oh... uh... uh... oh... oh, fuck... oh, fuck... I think I'm going to cum again!" she murmured.

But before Kerri could reach her climax, I decided I had to take the reins, literally. I was really aroused myself now, and I wanted to cum, to give her the show she said she needed to see. I grabbed two handfuls of her corset tightly by the leather laces stretched across her back, one at the top and the other near her ass, and I took over delivery of the thrusts. I started at the same pace that Kerri had established, but from there I quickly built a feverish pace.

Soon, I was crashing into her at breakneck speed, and the incredibly loud and rapid reports that my hips generated as they spanked her toned haunches must have sounded to my neighbors down the hall like the resort had added a gun range to its list of amenities. And now Kerri was the victim of my rapid fire shots, and by the looks of her reflection in the mirror -- her countenance now facing me -- she was soon to be a fatality.

The upper half of her body was slumped onto the bed, and her big breasts were splayed apart. In the mirror I could see her face bore the look of some prey resigned to its fate, her mouth wide open, panting, her eyes unintelligible, and then suddenly a grimace washed over her face as her climax swept through her body. I could see every inch of her form, shuddering and spasming involuntarily, and her mouth though it seemed as if it was trying to form words released only a guttural sound, "Aaaaaaauuuuuuggggggghhhhhhh!"

123456...8