Lawyers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stfloyd56
stfloyd56
326 Followers

I was pounding her now with everything I had, sliding my entire length in and out of her tight chute, leaving only my engorged head inside her on every stroke. I was fucking her so hard that her pearl necklace was being thrown here and there, slapping against her big tits, making a kind of rattling, clacking sound. The feel of my responsive cock flesh, gripped by the tight, slick walls of her anal cavity coated with all of that lubrication, was producing a maddening sensation that almost made be pass out.

And then I felt my balls constrict, and an electric surge shot from deep within me, and I knew that my cum was coursing from my balls up my cock, and soon spurt after spurt of powerful, warm jets were bathing Kerri's tight canal, and I released a tortured groan, "Ooooooooooaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhjjjjjeeeeesssssuuuuusssss!!!!!"

I wasn't even sure if Kerri was conscious now, but then I heard her screams, "Ohmagod! Ohmagod! Ohmagod! I can feel you shooting inside me! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Keep shooting! I'm still cumming! I'm still cumming! I'm still cumming! Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh!"

I kept ramming Kerri's ass, again and again, but my cock was numb now, even as it kept spasming inside her. It was so sensitive that it almost hurt, but it continued convulsing, though I don't think I was still shooting cum. It was the longest orgasm that I have ever had -- probably lasting for two minutes! -- but it paled in comparison to the length of Kerri's. Hers, I believe, lasted for at least ten minutes, just rolling through her until it crested, when another wave would strike her and build again until it too crested, repeating the process over and over and over!

Finally, I slowed my strokes, and eventually I stopped moving altogether. My hands roamed from Kerri's hips to those fantastic tits, and I hung on to them for dear life. I felt like I too was going to fall off the bed. Then, I rolled Kerri's limp body off of me, and we rested on the bed on our sides, spooned together with my semi-erect cock still inside her ass.

She was producing these barely audible sounds now, kind of cooing, almost purring, like a frightened kitten, as she lay next to me. With my hands cupping her pierced tits, I could feel her heart still racing, and I knew that she was utterly spent. I didn't try talking to her for at least 15 minutes.

Finally, I spoke. "Are you okay, Kerri? I didn't hurt you, did I?" I was a little worried about her. She started to roll over so she could face me, and as she did, I felt my flaccid cock slip out of her ass, and I could feel my warm cum leaking out her and onto the bed.

Kerri smiled and then kissed me with an unbelievable amount of passion on my lips for a long time, and then finally she spoke, "Steve, oh my god, baby! I don't even know what to say! I didn't know that anything could ever feel that good! I didn't know that an orgasm could last that long! Oh baby, I'm probably going to be sore tomorrow, but I was in heaven there for a long time! Promise me we can do that again and again and again! Do you promise?"

"I promise." I smiled at her and kissed her again. Though we had just had some incredibly intense sex, a good hour of some pretty extreme fucking, what I was feeling now was love. There was no doubt in my mind; I was beginning to fall for this unbelievable woman. She was everything that I had been looking for for a long, long time.

She met all of my impossibly high standards -- she was whip-smart, unbelievably beautiful, an ambitious and wonderfully skilled attorney, and now I had found out how passionate, and sexually adventurous she could be as well. And maybe I'm wrong, but I think Kerri was falling for me, too. I know we should have, but we never really talked about our feelings for each other. We were just too much in the moment.

Spending the next few months with her proved to be the best time of my life. The next day we began working on the injunction against the sleaze balls that were ripping off our client. We filed it in Los Angeles Superior Court a couple of weeks later, and the judge immediately approved the injunction, resulting in the cessation of sales of counterfeit DVDs. At the very least, our clients wouldn't continue to be ripped off.

Then, just before Thanksgiving, we filed a lawsuit against the DVD maker, charging them with infringement of our client's intellectual property rights and counterfeiting, and asking for $120 million in monetary relief. Our brief cited scores of documents that made our case against the defendants look incredibly formidable, but IP cases were notoriously unpredictable, and when a trial date was set for the middle of January, we could not know for sure whether or not we would win that case.

In mid-December, Kerri returned east to attend Andrew's graduation. She was incredibly proud of him. He had surpassed everyone expectations of him in everything that he had done in his time in college. Sportswriters were producing article after article praising his work ethic, his attention to his academic studies, how he had not only graduated, which so many college players never did, but that he had done it in three and half years while playing maybe the best football of any player in the country over that span of time.

In the meantime, the Buckeyes had won their final three games against Penn State, Iowa, and Michigan to claim the Big 10 Championship and earn themselves a trip to the Rose Bowl against Oregon on New Year's Day!

Andrew won the Bileitnikoff Award, and a few days before he graduated, he had been invited to New York as a Heisman finalist, though he did not win the award, finishing a distant second to the quarterback from Auburn. Kerri joined him for the honor, on the same trip she took back east for his graduation. There was talk that he could be the first player selected in the NFL draft come the end of April, though the Heisman trophy winner, a redshirt junior, would probably declare and that would have a huge impact on Andrew.

Kerri did as she promised, securing tickets for the two of us to the Rose Bowl, and on a beautiful, sunny Southern California afternoon, I joined her on the 50 yard line for the 2010 version of "the granddaddy of them all."

An hour before game time, we got to go onto the field to talk to Andrew. He was very polite and gracious to me, telling me that his mother had told him a lot about me, and that she had bragged to him about what an amazing attorney I was. I congratulated him on his graduation, his fine season, and his four years of excellence at Ohio State, and I wished him good luck in the game, and on the rest his career. He was emotional, seeing his mother there, and knowing that this was the last game he would ever play in an Ohio State uniform!

The underdog Buckeyes led at halftime by six, at the end of the third quarter by two, and finally after Andrew scored a touchdown in the fourth quarter, the only points of that decisive 15 minutes, they won the game 26-17! Though he played well, having caught eight passes, including that deciding touchdown pass in the fourth quarter, the Ohio State quarterback was named MVP of the game. I knew after meeting him for only a few minutes that meant absolutely nothing to Andrew. Winning the game and finishing his career as a Rose Bowl champion meant everything!

We were able to go on to the field again after the game to congratulate Andrew, and when he hugged Kerri and the tears began to flow, I began to understand, if only superficially, the bond between them. It had been the two of them against the world it seemed, and now the end result was clear -- the world had lost!

Both of them had overcome great odds, and through perseverance, dedication, incredibly hard work, and passion, they had both proven themselves to be among the best at what they did. No one, certainly not me, could have begrudged them this triumphant moment.

The excitement died down after the big game. We continued our work on the IP case, and we were nearing the beginning of the trial. Then, a few days before the court date in mid-January, Kerri and I were contacted by the attorneys for the defendants. They wanted to settle!

We were elated, and we hoped our clients would be as well. The case we had built against them, their attorneys admitted, was simply too daunting. As unpredictable as IP cases were, they had advised their clients that they didn't believe that as defendants they even had a chance if the case continued on to a verdict. As the older of the two admitted, "You presented an incredibly solid case." He shared that opinion with our clients as well, much to our appreciation.

We set up a meeting in CS&Ms L.A. offices with the five motion picture company executives, their attorneys, and the attorneys for the defendants. The two executives from the sleaze ball company refused to attend, but were in touch with their attorneys throughout. After a little negotiating, we agreed on a nice, round number - $100 million. In addition, they had to produce and relinquish all of the counterfeit DVDs to our clients.

We were able to draw up an agreement right then and there, and the sleaze ball executives met their attorneys in the parking lot and signed it on the spot. Kerri and I had just won one of the largest settlements in the 80 year history of CS&M. We were ecstatic.

We immediately became the celebrities of the L.A. office, and the two of us got a congratulatory phone call from a group of the partners later that afternoon. Then, we went out to celebrate -- another dinner at Spago, courtesy of the CEO of the motion pictures company. It was the height of both of our careers -- the achievement of a lifetime, and I got to celebrate it with an incredibly beautiful woman with whom I was falling in love. Kerri wore her little, black dress again, and again, I got to walk the streets of L.A. at her side, feeling like we were the beautiful people that I had resented for so long.

When we finished dinner and two bottles of exceptionally great wine, we strolled back to our hotel through the cool night air eager to make love all night. We had become incredibly intimate over the past two and half months, but that night's intimacy would far surpass all of our previous lovemaking.

The sexual positions and acts that had been new to us when we first met had now became natural and comfortable to us both. As we learned each other's little nuances and turn-ons, our lovemaking got more and more enjoyable, and it remained fresh and exciting throughout all those weeks in L.A.

For instance, I had come to understand how much Kerri desired anal sex, though we always saved it for special occasions when she was able to give herself a Fleet and take a muscle relaxer to help put her at ease. She'd found a doctor, who was just down Santa Monica Boulevard from the hotel, to prescribe them to help her with her periods.

I also learned that she absolutely loved taking my cum facials. They had become something of a fetish to her, and she insisted that I shoot my load on her face almost every time I climaxed.

And there was no denying it; facial cumshots had become my favorite fetish as well. In particular, it had often become my habit to cap off all of our different lovemaking positions each night by titfucking her until I shot my cumload all over her tits, neck, and face. It turned me on so much to visualize those cumshots before they happened -- to imagine what Kerri's beautiful face and tits would look like when I was done squeezing the last drop of my load on her each and every time.

I fantasized about them when I was at the office working, and I had decided that when we were at work, Kerri and I had to have separate offices because my fantasies about her became too overwhelming if I saw her when I was trying to get anything done. I simply couldn't concentrate around her. I realized that this was a potential problem if I started a long-term relationship with her. It was going to be really difficult to practice law in the same office, should that ever come to be.

Kerri also learned my predilection for her wearing her sexiest lingerie when we made love. I think she liked dressing up for me as much as I liked seeing her dress up. She had figured out what kinds of things I liked best, and she had built a sizeable collection during our time in L.A. -- "the Lingerie Capital of the World," as I had begun calling it!

It seemed like she'd spent a fair amount of money on the lingerie, jewelry, as well as some new sexy dresses, so much so that a month ago, she also had to buy an extra piece of luggage to carry all of her outfits back to Phoenix with her when the time came!

I wondered about this because she always bought the best stuff, the most expensive outfits available -- no Fredrick's of Hollywood for her. Instead, she shopped at boutiques on Rodeo Drive or in Santa Monica. And she also bought expensive jewelry to wear with those outfits. But I chalked it all up to what she had said that night in Spago -- that she was confident that Andrew would be raking in a huge payday, and I couldn't help but think she was right.

And now the time had come. Until the settlement was finalized, Kerri had to stay on in L.A. to finish up the final financial arrangements with both the motion picture company and the defendant. I had pretty much stayed out of all of that, so I had booked a late afternoon flight back to Cleveland the next day. This would be our last night together for awhile, and over dinner, we had both come to recognize the gravity of that reality.

On our walk back to the hotel, Kerri stopped by that same pharmacy that we had visited on our second night in L.A. and she bought another box of Fleet and another tube of Astroglide. It would have been crazy not to celebrate our good fortune with a night of anal sex.

When we got back to Kerri's room, she went straight into the bathroom to prepare herself. I knew this was at least an hour-long routine -- first she would take a muscle relaxer, followed by two sessions with the Fleet product, then she would wash herself in a nice warm bath, and finally don her sexiest lingerie and jewelry -- but when she came out of that room, she always looked so incredible that I never once complained about the time. I had removed all of my clothes except my boxer briefs and was lying on the bed reading when she emerged from the bathroom. On this night, she had really outdone herself.

She was wearing her hair down, and it cascaded softly around her shoulders, covering just the very top of a one-piece, black, fishnet bodystocking with long sleeves, and a kind of jacket that stretched tautly where it connected together, tied with bows between her full tits and again just above her belly button.

The bodystocking wrapped tightly around her upper hips, exposing her pussy, most of her hips and her tight ass. Her pussy was now covered by a separate matching fishnet g-string, but it left little to the imagination, as I could see right through it! The bodystocking had four garters connected to sexy black nylon stockings that hugged her thighs tightly and ended in a pair of impossibly high, black, stiletto heels!

Her magnificent tits, big round areolas, and pierced nipples were completely visible, and I noticed right away that if she pushed her tits together as she was doing now while sauntering over to the bed in a sexy strut, I would be able to titfuck her without removing the bodystocking! When she got to the side of the bed, she stopped, and stared at me, smiling fiendishly. I was getting hard... fast.

"Well, counselor," she asked, "would you care to approach the bench?"

I decided to play along. "Yes, your honor, I've got this massive injunction that I'd like to file with the court! Where would you like me to put it?"

She turned around, showing me her beautiful, tight ass, and joked, "Why don't you put it right here, Mr. Floyd?" as she slid both hands down her sides and around her toned ass.

"Well, your honor, before I file it, I was hoping we could retire to your chambers. I thought you might look into some things in my briefs!" I started to rub the bulge in my crotch.

"Oh, I'll examine what's in your briefs all right!" And then she bent over and pulled my shorts down to my knees, and wrapped her wet lips around my growing cock. Then she joined me on the bed, and we kissed and fondled each other for the longest time. We were in no hurry.

This night ended up being a marathon session. After we got each other overly excited, by touching, licking, kissing, and biting each other pretty much everywhere, I pulled Kerri's tiny G-string down her legs and off. Everything else, including her stiletto heels would stay on for the next five hours.

I made my way to her excited pussy, spending a good length of time kissing her pubic mound, inner thighs and the tender region all around her sex. I was teasing her, and I knew it, but I was confident that the teasing would make her orgasm that much more explosive.

I spent a good deal of time with my lips and nose buried in Kerri's thicket of dark, soft pubic hair, a meticulously manicured bush that got me incredibly horny all by itself. Finally, I moved south to her pierced clitoral hood, and that shiny, hard knob that rubbed itself against the silver ball that marked the bottom of her piercing. I teased it too, before I reached her two sensitive holes, treasure troves of sensual delights from which I intended to elicit many climaxes that night.

Over the next 10 minutes, I ate her pussy, licked her ass, and finger fucked them both, bringing her to her first orgasm of the night after only 15 minutes in bed. Then, Kerri spun around into a sensual 69 position, beginning slowly by licking and sucking my balls. Then, she worked her way up to my fully engorged cock, and concentrated for the longest time on my fat cockhead, before, she started taking me deeply into her throat. Soon, my balls started to tighten.

In the meantime, I was sucking her pierced clit into my mouth again rolling that silver stud around with my lips and tongue, until soon another climax washed through Kerri's pliant body, while her guttural screams were effectively muted by the eight inches of engorged cock sliding back and forth in her throat.

She didn't miss a beat though and kept up her mouth worship, but the vibrations in her throat only precipitated my climax. So within only seconds of bringing her off again with my mouth and lips, I felt myself about to cum deep into Kerri's throat. I didn't want to. Not yet!

I had to stop her, and so I gently pulled her head off my stiffness, and simultaneously, I held myself back with a 15 second long Kegel. I barely held on, even though my cock was twitching back and forth the whole time. Now, I was primed for an even bigger explosion. After disaster was averted, I pleaded tenderly, "Baby, I want to fuck your pussy until I cum, please?"

She relented, though I think she wanted to make me cum with her mouth, since she'd already climaxed twice from me eating her pussy. I think under the circumstances she thought it was her duty to bring me off orally.

She climbed off me, and then I spoke up again, "I want to get on top you, Kerri, so I can see that sexy outfit on you while I make love to you. You are so fucking hot! You're body in that outfit has me rock hard. I know I'm not going to last very long! Do you want me to shoot on your face?"

"You know I do! Give me your biggest load! Okay baby?" So she lay back on the bed, and I crawled between her legs. I wanted to cum fast, so when I spread her apart, I bent her knees and held the backs of her thighs down against the bed. Now, she was spread out wide in front of me, so I could enter her really, really deeply. That was my favorite way to fuck.

stfloyd56
stfloyd56
326 Followers
1...345678