Lawyers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stfloyd56
stfloyd56
326 Followers

I kept pounding away, increasing the depth of my thrusts, and Kerri was losing all control now. I could feel her beginning to squirt fluids from her pussy, and I felt them running down my thighs and coating my balls with their moist warmth. And then I knew I was over the edge myself. I announced my intentions, "Ooohhh, I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum. Where do you want it? Where do you want it, baby?"

She was lost! I'm not even sure she heard me, but she seemed to recognize a voice behind her, and so as I pulled out of her seething hole, she sort of rolled to the side, and now those magnificent, pierced tits lay before me, and without any direction from Kerri, I decided to take aim at them with my loaded weapon.

Straddling her torso, I scrambled forward until was astride the top of her corset. Like Kerri, I had been waiting a long time for this, and so I was primed for a big climax. But I couldn't have anticipated anything this big!

In rapid succession, three huge spurts that were aimed toward her piercings overshot their marks and coated her entire face with thick, white ejaculate. They were shot with such force that I could hear the sound when each struck her -- one largely bathing her from her nose to her forehead and into her hair, the second striking the corner of her mouth and all across her right cheek to her ear, and the final one, stretching from the right side of her neck, up her chin, into her open mouth, and ending on her left cheek.

The trajectory of the eight or nine subsequent ropes was more accurate, covering her big round, brown areolas and completely obliterating both of her piercings with white, silky cum, whose viscosity was clearly lower than that in my first three spurts. Some of it dripped down off her huge tits and pooled on her upper chest or in the valley between them; some slid down the sides of her fine breasts and fell to the sheets. I knelt over her, stroking every last drop of semen from my still engorged cock. It had been two full weeks since I had ejaculated, and my balls had apparently assembled a cache of jism worthy of a month at the firing range.

Kerri clearly wasn't ready for what had happened to her, and if I had known that I had so much cum in me, I wouldn't have directed it where I did. But ironically, it seemed to wake her from her torpid state. It had the singular effect of energizing her, and rather than being disgusted by what I'd done, she was instead elated. I had unwittingly unleashed a semen fanatic!

"Jesus, Steve. I've never seen so much cum! I thought you were never going to stop shooting! Oh my god, it's so thick!" she said, sliding some of it, from her cheek into her mouth. "Oh, and it tastes so sweet! How long have you had that load inside you? I haven't been with very many men, but I didn't know anyone could cum so much! What are you some kind of a porn star? You sure as hell fuck like a porn star! My god, Steve!"

I didn't know what to say. Now, I was a little embarrassed. I was glad that she had enjoyed our lovemaking, but I was afraid that she was going to think that that session was typical, and that I always fucked with the wild abandon that she'd just witnessed or shot the type of loads that I just had. I didn't. The fact of the matter was that she had just turned me on so much that my passion got the best of me. I crawled off her, and lay down next to her on the bed.

I began to kiss her, but my cum was everywhere, and whenever I planted my lips anywhere on her face, they became glazed with my own seed. It didn't bother me, but I thought she might think it was weird that I continued to taste myself. I just wanted to kiss her beautiful face. Instead, every time I pulled away from her, she reached a hand to the back of my head to pull me back for another kiss on her lips. She seemed to want continue to lie there desecrated with my ball juice, and to use my lips to retrieve more and more of my spunk and bring it back to hers!

After a long time, I spoke. "Can I get a towel to clean you up, Kerri?" She smiled at me, but she didn't say anything for the longest time. I smiled back, and I have to admit it turned me on to see so much of my own cum everywhere. It really had been quite the cumshot!

I realized now that the image of Kerri's face and tits covered in my thick cum was going to be hard to erase from my mind. Very soon I would probably be sharing a courtroom or a law office with her, might see her conversing with a judge, or deposing a witness, or questioning someone on the stand, and then I didn't know how I was ever going to get this picture out of my mind when I did. It was just so exciting and sexy, so much so that my erection refused to slacken.

Finally, Kerri answered my question. "I don't know if I want to clean it up! I just love the feel of it on me, so hot, so slippery and wet, so thick and creamy. And the smell and the taste of it! I never realized until now how much I love cum! And your cum, Steve, it's amazing! I'm spoiled now! I can't do without it! I don't want to, but I suppose I'll have to wash this off me. We can't very well meet with potential clients tomorrow with me covered in your jism, now can we?"

"No, I don't think that would be wise." I said, smiling and completely enamored by her. I got up and went to the bathroom. I quickly returned with a hand towel. Then, I gently wiped the copious amounts of cum from her face, tits, and hair. When I finished, Kerri asked if she could have the towel. Then, she held it to her nose, and just breathed in the scent, like she wanted one last sensory memory of our lovemaking.

"It is such an incredible smell, so unusual -- so musky and organic, but still kind of sweet, almost perfume-like!" she said, seemingly entranced by the aroma. Finally, she tossed the towel aside and pulled my face to hers again.

We lay together on the bed, holding each other tightly and kissing and caressing each other. I thought we might lie there the rest of the night, until we fell asleep. But, it was still early, and pretty soon, Kerri's hand traveled back to my now deflated member, and she started stroking me again, intent on bringing me back to life.

When I looked deep into her eyes again with a kind of question mark painted on my face, she spoke up, "I want some more of it, Steve, please? I just want to taste your cum again, and this time I want to swallow your whole load. I just want to suck you again. I know I can make you cum fast, please?"

"I just came. It might take awhile to do it again," I warned her. But I was hardly going to say no. When a woman wants your cock, you'd best give it to her and fast! "Then again, you are so good with your mouth! Maybe you can make me cum quickly!"

And having submitted, Kerri pushed me back onto the bed and crawled between my legs. This way, she could look at me as she was taking me in her mouth and throat. She could gauge my reactions to what she was doing to me. As I stared at her, kneeling with her legs spread wide in front of my crotch, with her ass lifted high in the air, I could see the reflection of her pussy and asshole in the mirror behind her. Her pussy lips were still gaping open garishly from the pounding she'd just received, and I could see that my finger had plumbed the opening of her tight, little rosebud as well.

She started at my balls, licking them with the flat of her tongue. Then, she ran that tongue up the length of the back of my cock to the sensitive area around the ridge of my glans. My mushroom head began to grow, and I could feel it pulsing. Then, she wrapped her lips around that head, concentrating on sucking the sensitive ridge that encircled my distended helmet. She would slide her lips just over the ridge, then apply suction and pull her lips back and off my head, then tease my tip with her tongue, before sliding back down the head with her soft lips again. She looked at me as I lay back, mouth agape, panting.

She was generating an incredible amount of saliva now, and pretty soon, her downward strokes started to take more and more of my shaft into her mouth, until soon I could feel my head entering her throat again. In a couple of minutes, she was fully throating my stiffness, burying my length inside her until her lips had reached my root.

She would gag just a little each time, but instead of backing off, she took me even deeper, until her bottom lip was touching my balls and her nose was pushed against my pubic bone! All the while her left hand was kneading my ball sack, stroking it and then grasping it firmly around the base, so my balls were squeezed tightly in my scrotum, just as she had done earlier. I had my eyes closed briefly, but when I opened them again, I saw her looking at me, and she knew by the writhing and twisting of my hips that her oral ministrations were achieving the desire effect.

And just has she had done earlier, she then grasped me hard around the base of my shaft, squeezing me tightly until the head of my cock, when I could see it, had turned dark red, almost purple in color. My breathing was growing faster and faster now.

And now she built her pace, sliding her lips down my length until they reached her fist, so that my head was just entering her throat on each and every stroke. I could feel her soft uvula caressing the most sensitive part of my glans every time. And now I knew that I was about to cum. I was breathing really deeply now, and I could feel my heart pounding in my chest. Soon, I was groaning and grunting loudly, lewdly "Ugh... ugh... fuck... ugh... ugh... fuck... ugod... ugod... fuck... ugh... ugod!;" and involuntarily, I was arching my back trying to push myself even deeper into Kerri's throat!

I felt my balls start to tighten, and I was fast approaching the point of no return. And then, I felt my cum boiling over, being squeezed out of my balls and rising up my shaft, and I screamed out, "I'm fucking cumming... oogod, I'm fucking cumming!"

Kerri looked up at me, but didn't slow her rhythm at all, and I felt my first spurt shoot deep in her throat. My second and third ropes exploded inside her mouth, and in a second or two, I could see some of my cum dribbling out of both of the corners of it. She picked up the rhythm of my ejaculations now, and the last few of my ropes again squirted deep in her gullet, sliding down it until she had a chance to swallow. I stared at her with an expression of incomprehension, as my orgasm slowly dissipated.

When I was done shooting, Kerri released my spent penis from her mouth, and she spread her lips open to show me what she had collected on her tongue. I could see she still had a sizeable mouthful of jism pooled in the spoon into which she had shaped it. But then she closed her lips again, and I saw her swallow, and then she ran her tongue sensually across her lips in a Figure 8 pattern and dipped her tongue in as far as possible into each corner of her mouth until she had cleaned any residual ejaculate from her pouty lips.

Then, she smiled at me and crawled up my chest to kiss me passionately on my lips. "You really do taste good!" she said, finally sated.

"You're incredible, Kerri. Jesus, you are so amazing! I just love being with you, making love to you. You're the best!"

"Oh, baby!" she said, smiling warmly, "I love being with you too!"

We stayed there in each other's arms for a long time. We didn't say anything, and we really didn't need to. I was thinking about tomorrow, about the meeting with the motion picture executives and their attorneys, and though we had already done some research on the case, I knew that Kerri and I needed to talk tomorrow morning to plot out our strategy. Our meeting wasn't until 2 p.m., so we had plenty of time in the morning. Besides, it was early, just past 9 p.m.

I pulled the covers over us, even though I could feel the wet sheets beneath me, and soon we both fell asleep.

When I woke in the morning, I had a hard-on, and I wanted to start making love again. I hadn't even opened my eyes yet, but when I rolled to my side to embrace Kerri, she was gone.

I sat up in bed to find her sitting at the desk studying her laptop with great intensity. She was wearing one the hotel's fleece robes, but even in it, she still looked so fucking hot. She must have walked down the hall to her room to get the laptop. When she saw I was awake, she looked up and smiled, "Good morning, baby! How did you sleep?"

"Like a rock," I said rubbing the sleep from my eyes. "You wore me out," I smiled back at her. She turned back to her laptop, seemingly intent on whatever it was she was doing, so I asked, "What are you doing, Kerri?"

"Oh, just a little research. I want to be as prepared as possible for the day." I assumed she was talking about the presentation to the movie execs. I found out later, she wasn't.

"Kerri, we're going to do that together this morning. Come on back to bed and snuggle with me." She looked at me like she knew what I really wanted, but she smiled, closed her laptop, walked over to the bed and climbed in next to me. I could see that she was still wearing her corset and stockings under the robe.

We kissed for several minutes, but then I realized that it was later than I had thought, after 7:00. She really had worn me out. I don't think I had ever slept for 10 hours straight. So, considering the time, I resisted the urge to start things up again. We could easily have been there for another two or three hours if we had.

Instead, we took a shower together, which was sensual enough, and when I got hard again, Kerry too showed great restraint. Then, she returned to her own room, and we both got dressed and met in the hotel's restaurant for breakfast, where we talked briefly about the case as we ate. I learned that Kerri had driven her company car from Phoenix, and so when we finished eating, we drove over to CS&Ms L.A. offices, which were nearby on Wilshire Boulevard.

I had already developed a list of Intellectual Property lawsuits involving infringement and counterfeiting of artistic materials, the legal arguments that had been made in those lawsuits, and the successes or failures of each argument. We discussed what we thought would be the most viable arguments should the case go forward. Then, we discussed injunctive relief and monetary damages.

We decided that since I had more experience in litigating cases, I would present the legal arguments, and Kerri would discuss the administrative aspects of the company's contractual relationship with CS&M should it desire to secure our representation. I emailed my bosses back in Cleveland about this division of labor, and I told Kerri that she should do the same for her bosses in Phoenix.

Intellectual Property litigation, though it often seems to imply simplistic, open and shut cases, rarely turns out to be that simplistic. More important than determining the monetary damages of the plaintiff is the issue of determining the defendant's assets and separating any legitimate assets from those that have benefitted from infringement and counterfeiting. We needed to convince our potential clients that despite these realities, they had a strong case that was winnable.

Once we were done preparing we drove over to the law offices of the motion pictures company's attorneys, which were also nearby on Pico Boulevard in Santa Monica. We arrived about 1:30, eager to show our potential clients that we were responsible and punctual. We only had to wait about ten minutes before we were led into a lavish conference room, where three attorneys, the CFO, and four of the company's other executives were waiting for us.

I took the time to introduce both myself and Kerri, and counted off a detailed list of cases that we had both litigated and won. I could tell that with the exception of the only female executive from the company, all of the males in the room were more than impressed with Kerri's obvious assets, if not her notable résumé.

Next, I proffered the list of the IP lawsuits that we felt were pertinent to the company's potential case, and explained which legal arguments had been the most successful in each of those cases. Then, I presented what we intended to do to secure injunctive relief, the legal arguments that we intended to make if the case got to court, and finally what we had determined as the monetary damages that we should pursue. The three attorneys asked us a number of pointed legal questions, and both Kerri and I answered with specific and detailed explanations. It became obvious after about 45 minutes that our presentation had won the day.

Then, the three attorneys asked me to join them in a different office to discuss the legal strategies in greater detail, while Kerri remained in the conference room to address the retainer and financial issues with the CFO and the four executives.

We joined up again about an hour later in the conference room, and as Kerri had already secured a check from the CFO for the retainer, I explained what steps would come next. Then, we all shook hands and bid each other farewell. We returned to the CS&M offices, and informed our colleagues of our success. It was only a first step, but it was an important one. Then, having decided to get a fresh start writing the brief for our injunction come morning, Kerri and I decided to go out for a celebratory dinner.

I let Kerri pick the restaurant. She had found out that the CFO had decided to cancel his reservations at Spago, and so she asked if he would call in her name in his place. Neither one of us had ever been there before, so despite the fact that it was way beyond our per diem limit for food for the entire day, we figured we could splurge. If we won this case, the settlement promised to be in the 75 to 100 million dollar range, maybe more. That would be a serious feather in both of our caps, maybe even earn me a chance at a partnership.

We drove over to Spago, but before we went into the restaurant, she pulled into the parking lot of a pharmacy. "Would you mind waiting in the car, while I go inside to buy some feminine hygiene products? I'd rather do it alone if you don't mind." I told her that was fine, and she went inside and came out five minutes later with a small bag, from which she pulled a box and something else that she placed in her purse. She got back in the car, and we continued on to the restaurant.

When we pulled up in front, a valet approached, and we got out of the car to let him park us, then we walked inside. It was certainly a classy looking joint, alright.

We were seated on the romantic patio and settled in, prepared to be wowed by Wolfgang Puck. Kerri asked me to pick the wine, and I chose a bottle of Sea Smoke Chardonnay. It cost more than our entire meal from the previous night, but it was pretty amazing! Kerri had the Smoked Salmon Terrine, while I had the Slow Roasted Lobster Tail in Vanilla Vinaigrette. Both were spectacular!

Then, we each topped off our meals with Grapefruit Sorbet, and sat back to finish the last of the wine. It was a fabulous meal, and Kerri insisted on picking up the tab. Maybe I should have been more cognizant when this happened because over the next few months, at Kerri's requests, we ate at a number of expensive restaurants, and when we did, she always paid. I knew that she would submit part of those costs for our per diem meal allowance, but that left a good portion that came out of her own pocket.

Several times I objected and tried to pick up the tab, reminding her that she needed to dig her way out of her debt problems before she started living extravagantly, each time she slapped my hand away playfully, telling me that now that she'd been at CS&M for awhile, she was doing much better. She also pointed out that in only a few months, Andrew would be walking into a huge contract. So I let her pay; it seemed like it made her happy.

stfloyd56
stfloyd56
326 Followers
123456...8